China will win the trade war

Sad to say this, but nice living standards is something new there and the government has firm grasp on its people.

It will starve the nation before it ever gives in.

The U.S. on the other hand, cannot withstand as much. Even if China has more to lose, U.S. will blink first.

Attached: se1ulc5dkef21[1].jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=McyVZLccno4
reuters.com/article/us-china-economy-activity/chinas-economy-worsens-in-july-industrial-growth-at-17-year-low-as-trade-war-escalates-idUSKCN1V404X
youtube.com/watch?v=X73Xmd_ylYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Very wrong.

The USA is sitting on a pile of patents that could make china obsolete overnight if they step out of line.

>Sad to say this, but nice living standards
Why would that make you sad?

I want all of humanity to prosper.

YES. I like you.

China has more to lose, they're more reliant on US trade than the other way around

>capital outflows skyrocket the second china rocks a bit
>w-we will win

More like we brain drain your retarded slanteye land and force your richest to pay millions for our crack shacks.

>parents get to live in a mansion after selling a trailer lot in San Diego
>i get a free house down payment from them

Sad to say that they might win.

And no, Chinese government cannot win as it will prove to be ideologically superior to western civilization when it's not.

Even the jews should be fighting this fight.

Attached: 1565843123196.gif (483x556, 3.77M)

Win

Dude--it is humans VS the universe. NEVER FORGET THAT.

You can't just instantly stop trading with someone, because that's an instant war. They are dependent on you.

I'm not as slant-eye. I'm anti chinese government as anyone could imagine, but China doesn't need to prosper.

If China's growth slow down or even if it were to go into massive losses, it still has leverage over its people.

The U.S. doesn't have the same flexibility. People here don't like recessions and can't endure hardships as much as they can.

We will blink first. I hope that's not the case but that's where things seem to be heading.

From what I understand the US buys a bunch of cheap stuff throw away stuff from China but nothing essential. There’s no reason why America can’t stop importing Chinese stuff altogether and give the rest of Asia chance to fire up its factories

Tell that to the retail sector. Bro, don't.

Embargoes are acts of war. Trade deals are not.

If you are confused about the difference between an embargo and a trade deal it's because you're retarded.

I kinda think it still h ave enough leverage on the population to go "U.S made you north korea G,I",
and militarize enough to at least escalate how they want, and at least half the people in the U.S will go "DORMPH U IDIOT I NOT FORRO U"

>pile of patents
Tell me how I know you're not 18

Yeah but humans under one single ideological flag, and hopefully the one that allows you to speak freely and speak your mind and shitpost on Jow Forums.

Chinese government cannot win no matter what.

The Blosh sphere is propaganda.

Shitskins will never have quantum computing.

>China
>caring about intellectual property
>ever

Uhhhh we dab on China here

survival > freedom

Shit's about to get real--and humans are along for the ride this time.

Hate to inform you, but China isn't actually as stable as you seem to think.

Not only is Xis position of power constantly under threat from other factions within the CCP wanting to replace him (and it takes one recession for this to happen due to how Chinese politics place all successes and failures on it's leader). But the Chinese people themselves aren't actually that obedient either. China has major protests and riots on an almost daily basis, we just never hear about them because Chinese media is controlled by the CCP and why would they want anyone to report it?

The tiananmen square massacre is something president xi needs to address

Silicon tech is dead---America knows what comes next. China is fucked on silicon tech (silicon tech is 1970s tech by the way normie with no access)

Don't you worry chang we'll be bombing your extended family and letting japs swoop in on your old turf before it gets that far.

>survival > freedom

Would the U.S. exist if the founding fathers thought the same?

Out of my country you piece of garbage.

They both want more trade exports. There's a massive trade imbalance between the two that China exports much more to the US than vice versa. If all trade between the two stopped entirely, the US would be getting exactly what they wanted. China knows this which is why they've resorted to retaliating in other ways.
That's dumb. Dictators have gotten toppled because of economic down turns all the time throughout history. "But the government will just clamp down more" is a meme. The government relies on the people, not vice versa. Some ivory tower intellectuals who number 1/100th of the population can't hold power over everyone else. At the end of the day real power comes down to force. If the people are mad enough they can just go kill CPC officials and it's all ogre for them.
>but muh drones and surveillance
All they have to do is randomly kill CPC officials. You can't bomb everyone and if 1/1000 chinks murders one medium-high end government official it all topples. They don't have to plot or scheme or write their plans online or anything, literally just do it. It's not going to happen now because the Chinese actually like their current government now more than Westerners do (and for good reason), but again authoritarianism is far from bullet-proof.

>You can't just instantly stop trading with someone
You can, but preventing them from doing trade with others IS an act of war, which this is not.

the globalists can move their factories to anywhere in the world
most of them already started besides apple

People who unironically think China is "stable" are either retards, people who invest in countries like Soros, or an actual agent. China's entire history is based on groups ruling over the Chinese thinking that underpaying and cracking down on its own population will work only for it to fail hilariously and split the country. It is a doomed nation due solely to the massive population which makes it lucrative for ruler's to become dictatorial but highly unstable.

Only forcefully interfering with their trade with other 3rd parties is what is supposed to be an act of war.

Chinese will steal whatever R&D they need directly from you. Your universities and companies are full of them.

They got away with Tiananmen square.

How the fuck are they even fighting an insurrection against the government without being armed?

Bitch please...

China's economy worsens in July, industrial growth at 17-year low as trade war escalates

reuters.com/article/us-china-economy-activity/chinas-economy-worsens-in-july-industrial-growth-at-17-year-low-as-trade-war-escalates-idUSKCN1V404X

China is way more dependent on us and the west right now than we are on them.

But you're right that they will win. We elect a new government and completely change the direction of our foreign policy every 4-8 years, once Trump is out some globalist cuck will just undo all his Chinese sanctions. Unless he can get some kind of binding trade agreement before then, all the sanctions will have been for naught and will have done nothing but slow them down for a couple years.

Meanwhile, China has 100-year plans and the undemocratic, authoritarian government to actually stick to them. THAT'S why they'll win, chinks are in it for the long haul, and I do have to give them credit for that conviction and laser focus on their goals.

But Chinese gobbunism is better than westernism.

>China's entire history is based on groups ruling over the Chinese thinking that underpaying and cracking down on its own population will work only for it to fail hilariously and split the country
That's basically the history of Europe too. Glorious empires rise, they become decadent and corrupt, then they fall. That's the cycle of history. It has happened consistently through history and yes it will happen to the CPC but it'll happen to America and the Eu too, maybe even in the not too distant future.

Most Chinese view it as cold war propaganda, convincingly, so not really a requirement unless China wants to win over the hopeless US public

That's the thing, they can take the hit, that's nothing for'em.

Besides a worst of a worst case that shit gets so bad it's 1 billion citizens revolt against them, it's much much more likely the U.S. will give up before it ever reaches that point.

People are shit scared of recessions and losing their jobs here. We just don't have the endurance.

FUCK YOUR BAIT
youtube.com/watch?v=X73Xmd_ylYE
it's going to turn, it's going to turn

Really as I see it, this whole trade war is a result of both America and China realizing that both of our economies are tied together in a knot which means that one side failing leads to the other failing. Right now both are trying to find a way to ensure that both economies need each other but won't collapse if the other faces problems.
US has the slight advantage as China is too far into being an export economy, but China is trying to make it hard on America by devaluing themselves, which ironically also hurts China as it makes itself more of a powerkeg.

Poor farmers with pitch forks overtook the royalty who had an army armed with rifles.

They really didn't, just like we haven't gotten away with Vietnam. Tiananmen not becoming a bigger deal was a result of China mass censoring the event due to limited technology, now that is not the case anymore.

China will win for another reason: the trade war is percieved by every Chinese, and most immigrants too, as an American aggression to keep a Chinese man down. Wheras Americans don't bothered much about it at all, and those who do don't see it as something they have a stake in.

>And no, Chinese government cannot win as it will prove to be ideologically superior to western civilization when it's not.

It is. Western ideology is worth less than hot garbage. American protectionism itself violates the principles of free trade, and it alienated even Europe. Noone trusts in Liberal musing about democracy anymore, and anyone sees clearly that the freedoms only apply to corporations and billionaires.

Even if I were to give you that point, Trump wouldn't let it go that far. The moment U.S. see signs of recessions he'll revert everything and China wins the trade war.

If it's a game of who can resist blinking for longer, they can blink, but they can hold out longer than we can.

Considering that the IP laws are seen as vital for China's success (as they don't have innovation, but focuses on cheap labor and copying) they see winning this war as vital for their interests.

China has more people and knows how to control them more. State run capitalism is the future.

Neither are really too dependant on each other these days. It's monetarily beneficial to be intertwined but that's it. China's expansion into Central Asia through the BnR initiative has secured a lot of stability of trade for them and the US is a hair width from being both a food exporter and energy independent. Actually both are taking serious moves to become more independent. Devaluing their currency also doesn't make them more instable, it just fucks over wealth hording quasi-Kikes to benefit the nation's industry. Naturally the international Jews hate that and do anything they can to demonize and inhibit that kind of behavior, even though it's not nearly as bad as it's made out to be.

I'm sure a putin cocksucker would say that. I'd take the opinions of the journalists who criticized your dear leader and ended up killed over yours, which I'm sure would differ.

>The tiananmen square massacre is something president xi needs to address
But they already did.

Attached: 1.jpg (614x285, 83K)

Of course, you'd take the opinions of some paid for CIA-connected influences over actual public opinion and factual policies of business and states.

Honestly I can't say Tienanmen wasn't even so bad. I wish the Americans did that to some boomer hippies back in the 60s. Dumb student protesters are always puppets of other powers and are fucking cancer.

That too, also China is trying to muscle in on those precious trade-routes especially into Africa where China has been trying to do a form of vassal-colonization that the USSR tried. I agree with the fact that US and China are trying to become independent, but I also am saying that the trade war is a result of both countries wanting to be independent but seeing that each are tied to the ((global economy)) meaning that one set back effects the other

Also just to add, it might be seen as "american aggression" to keep a man down to idiots, but anyone smart knows what Trump is doing.

China is free to enter any country and kill the manufacturing with their cheap labor, cheap currency, and subsidies absolutely raping the competition, and the same countries can't do the same, and when they do, they have to disclose their IPs.

China in no way plays fair game against the countries. We're helping them build their own country and we can't get anything out of it.

>I'd take the opinions of the journalists
So, I guess you believe that Jeffrey Epstein had an unfortunate suicide then

No, but I believe they shouldn't be killed for saying Putin sucks dick.

We actually did, the May 4th massacre were boomers got zoomed at Kent State

user they don't kill you, the many gangs in Russia that are in no way affiliated with the Russian government despite mysteriously being in everywhere Russia wants to take over like Ukraine will kill you.

>4 dead boomers
Not nearly enough.

They're open to take massive advantages of the U.S. and other countries, but the U.S cannot reciprocate.

Trump is right in engaging in trade war against these fuckers. Free trade, but make it fair trade. They're not interested in free trade they want to fuck everyone in the ass and get paid for doing it.

I'm just sad they might win this shit and actually get away with as people don't understand 1% of what they do, and how they fuck everyone over.

The moment people start losing jobs and recession looms, everyone is against the war, and China wins. Motherfuckers.

That's because unlike China, we don't have the billions of people necessary to dehumanizingly justify large massacres of citizens.

USA owes trillions of dollars to China. You guys already lost. Americans just don't realize they're in debt right now and are living with fake money.

usa dont care wang

Obviously, you can't win a trade war against someone that makes all your shit. No trade? They get to keep all that stuff... You? No stuff. Now tell me who is worse off here?

Chinks aren’t human

based poo, may your designated street always remain clear for your usage

them, only thing people need is food water and shelter, vietnamese and burma tailors work overtime for clothes, south koreans and japs work overtime for parts, dont see the issue wang.

>He thinks anyone will collect on US debt for the next 100 years
You hold onto our debt like a good little bitch and continue to do nothing but say "I-I-IF WE ARE REALLY MAD WE WILL DEMAND IT!" okay?

China is completely and utterly dependent on the US. If we closed off trade, while our economy would take a hit, China would crash and burn overnight.

Producers need consumers, not the other way around user. Most of our stuff is being made in the other 500 Asian countries anyway since they are fine with paying people in peanuts while China is being forced to pay their people in yaun.

Our media here is almost equally controlled by the CCP, at this point

Elaborate?

imagine 'competing in trade' with people who manufacture for a fraction of your wage, have non-existant labor protection rules, no social security and a currency worth 1/7th of yours
>absolute state of rookie economists

sure bubba will they use the anti-gravity patent??

a rare leaf

Attached: CC7B2828-BB6F-4999-830D-AB33256617D4.gif (450x360, 1019K)

The Chinese government's worst fear is a citizen revolt. 1 billion angry chinks with nothing to lose don't need firearms; they'd just overwhelm the army in sheer numbers.

if "taking a hit" would mean huge recession, sure, doesn't mean the american people is willing to take it, and you know it

people here are more concerned about their own short-term well being over long term strategies as this guy has stated stand no chance against people who have long term goals and are focused on their objectives.

both of these retards compare a world pre-internet with a world post-internet, sad, many such cases!

That requires the US government to honor a debt to a country they're at war with. Who is going to make the US honor the debt if China calls it in? Nobody, that's who.

This boot licker thinks the Eu will be eternal because there's internet. Sad! Very low IQ!

You do realize , if America thinks it has lost. It'll be time for false flag + military conflict ?

Attached: 4332533C-882F-4032-9CBB-C6F7098FED04.jpg (695x833, 219K)

>either / or mutt logics
are you on vacation user?

you don't know how debt works

>king of debt appears
>teleports behind you
tell us

I get it, you want a unipolar world rule dover by Jews. I get it, but that's completely impossible. No the internet will not usure in an age of absolute unity and peace. We will eventually fall back to strife and extreme warfare. It's inevitable. What comes up must come down and all good things must come to an end. Our period of extended peace will eventually end, just like historic periods of extended peace have also eventually come to an end. There's not much special about our era. The internet changes things a little but ultimately the social trends are all carbon copy repeats of what has happened before, and the end of the story is in collapse and war.

No they wont dumb ass. They're already starting to crumble and their economy depends on ours buying shit, protecting their foreign investments for free, and so on.
Geopolitical brainlets and chinkphiles please gtfo.
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

are you sure?

since the us is world power #1 (atm) it inherently has the most to lose which is its position in the power hierarchy

beyond that, just as OP said, im too pretty sure china and its people are way more willing and prepared to lose more than murica is

>Humans vs the universe
Until the universe puts up a fight, or seems like a fun conflict, its going to remain humans vs humans until the end of time.

China is fucked if we move the entire computer industry to India or other Asian countries. Companies were already starting to leave, as costs have increased in China. This will only accelerate China's destruction.

Attached: spongebob_china.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>They're already starting to crumble and their economy depends on ours buying shit
Trade with America is something like 7% of their economy. If countries can survive taking a 7% hit to their gdp in a single year (which they can; it happens fairly frequently), China can handle severing it's ties with America.
>protecting their foreign investments for free
That's nice but it's icing capital on their banking cake, it's not crucial to the structural integrity of their society. Hell they're plenty good at protecting their own investments without American intervention; look at them fucking taking over Africa and SEA right now. They're laying down the dick and that has nothing to do with old 'Murica.

1. Everyone is playing with fake money, that's how banking works. There's more debt than cash.

2. Don't have to actually pay it (might cost a war, but I think we would win).

3. China only owns 5% of US debt (like 1 or 2 trillion). We own some of their debt too, albeit less.

>'the upper 1% is all joos'
>'so lets tax those harder?'
>'that's theft commie scum!'
again either or logics..serious question: are you a mutt on vacation?
The internet makes us all sit next to each other, say thanks to globalism. without it you cretin couldn't even spam your retarded theories no?
>internet dindu
The internet has turned the world upside down, whether economy, news, socials whatever..only a mutt on vacation can't see this

Attached: dingdingdongdong.jpg (235x212, 13K)

Both countries will collapse at the same time. The Jews will direct both sides of WW3 and come away the indisputable masters of the Earth. Ten-thousand years of darkness. Kali Yuga.

Attached: 1546884718212.jpg (634x709, 103K)

Know your place, vile chink.

Attached: RINE TOO RONG.webm (320x240, 1.52M)

God German posters are trash. Go back to your ANTIFA orgy, gtfo our board.

1. that's how you ended up sporting your new nikes tyrone, true
2. a single EMP would put you back into stone age, your arrogance is your weak spot, you can't contain yourself in new world 5.0
3. True, problem is: you want to compete with third worlders in who manufactures the cheapest, not gonna work

OUTTA MY WAY I GOT DERIVERY TO MAKE

Attached: HIGHSCORE.webm (320x240, 440K)

I'm not antifa user, I made money on stocks when you were collecting anime waifus

but yes I consider fascism a weak ideology which leveled my country

Attached: itsfineguys.png (442x63, 14K)

Jews will be usurped in the coming era. They overplayed their hand and the end of their time in the sun is neigh. Hapas will become the nouveau Jews of the 3rd millennium.

Attached: Jews04.jpg (768x999, 145K)