Why do we spend so much on the military when we literally start all the fights?

if we saved even 5 years of military spending think of what it would do for the national debt. why is our government this retarded? why are ALL governments this retarded?

Attached: 1503192209225.png (566x530, 575K)

That's our "economy"

Hitler did nothing wrong reason #1,488

>national debt
>implying it will ever be paid
Learn from us ese

Attached: 1445194482944.gif (438x300, 370K)

>260 trillion in unpaid liabilities
>money is worthless, backed entirely by threat of force
>fed in completely control, maintaining a constant loan on top of a fractional reserve that is literally impossible to pay off.
We may as well just start funding all the dems crazy ideas. It would make literally no difference. Hop on the state welfare system and use the money to buy bullets and beans, youre gonna need them real soon.

i want money.
i make money if there's a demand for my work.
i can pay congressmen to help them get into office so they create a demand.

capitalism is a joke

Attached: 1554960356213.jpg (1024x719, 91K)

Pay debts.

>why do we spend so much on the military
>we start fights
Answered your own question. What kind of retard starts trouble without packing heat?

Our government is only pretending to be retarded. In reality they are very smart and dedicated to protecting the interests of the Jewish race.

Lower your military budget.

>why do we spend so much on the military when we literally start all the fights?

to win the fights, idiot.

Meh solve homlessness and myriad of other problems.

Our military is what backs the petrodollar. Otherwise it is just Zimbabwe dollars.

We don't spend much money on military.

>why is our government this retarded? why are ALL governments this retarded?
The more problems the more money needs printing the more money they can skim off the top.
Ever wonder why politicians are super rich?
They take our money.
This is why our founding fathers shot politicians and royalty.

>Hop on the state welfare system
But user.
I'm white.

>i can pay congressmen to help them get into office so they create a demand.
People vote in America, commie.

Attached: bush_devil_royals.png (893x450, 776K)

We spend even more on the welfare state. I'll take excessive and inefficient military spending over subsidizing poor brown people.

If you don't take the fight to them, they'll bring the fight to you. The Republic of Rome learned this when Hannibal descended out of the Alps to terrorize their country for 15 years. "Never again," they said. Their temper had begun to harden. The imperial spirit was coming to the birth.

Attached: 2019-08-05 10.50.36.jpg (342x342, 22K)

Fascist.

And I'm using facist correctly, you niggers.

Attached: 1525142913906.png (1439x785, 1.07M)

Welcome to Jow Forums, here's a complimentary copy of Siege.

Attached: 1565835678487.png (500x465, 158K)

ZOG needs its zogbots.

If Burgerland stops blowing and threatening people the US dollar won't be worth anything. LOL.

After WWII, the US government didn't want to close its military factories because of the possibility of war with the Soviet Union.
When the Soviets detonated their first atomic bomb, and it became understood that any war with them would be nuclear and therefore conventional arms had no meaning, (((certain interests))) stepped in.
They said that the US needed to be prepared for war with any Soviet puppet that popped up -- to arm their side in the proxy wars of the Cold War.
But the Cold War ended! Okay, finally, the government can close all those arms factories and spend that money on other stuff. Bill Clinton was all ready to do all of that.
Then George W. Bush was elected. A dumb guy by any means -- he ran on a platform he called "the compassionate conservative" that was all about increasing education, improving the American economy. The government hadn't stopped spending money on weapons yet, but there wasn't any war in the future.
And then 9/11 happened, and there was.
Ask yourself: (((who))) has been profiting since 1941?

Less than 15% of our spending is on military. I agree it should be less, but we should cut out all the money paid to niggers to breed first.