Is dissociative identity disorder real or just some made-up shit by drug pushing therapists and tumblrinas?

Is dissociative identity disorder real or just some made-up shit by drug pushing therapists and tumblrinas?

Attached: Dissociative_identity_disorder.jpg (720x656, 255K)

You people keep bashing mental illness, but unless you met those fucking 2005 arthoes and have seen the absolute mental wrecks you don't know what's real or not

>dissociative identity disorder real
it's real.
we train the actors in it.
they think it's just "acting".
we know better.
;)

Yes it’s real.

Its real...rae, but real. Source I used to work in mental health. Out of the hundred if not thousands of patient I've met, only one had multiple personality disorder. It comes from the mind protecting itself from extreme abuse. And contrary to films, they are rarely violent.

I mean, it looks like even therapists aren't sure

Attached: alfnajfna.png (1696x452, 121K)

/rare

It’s a symptom of mkultra programming otherwise known as satanic ritual abuse. It’s not found in the general populations, and not recorded historically either. People have manias where they may think they are elvis or Jesus, but they don’t display multiple, well crafted personas.

every DID person I see online has some weird kin shit going on and either is really mentally ill in other ways (like seeing a therapist for years for depression) or under 18 and looks like they're roleplaying. it looks like some kind of social contagion shit in kin and occult communities

huh, crazy

i'm completely schizo after binges, i have never not once been disabled, i could see where hitler was going with his asylum purges

more like disasso'cia'tion

if you dont get it research MKultra

Attached: 1501942507933.gif (540x400, 348K)

>made-up shit
/thread

I don't believe in mental illness in general.

Binges?

think he means binge drinking

Very real. Mental illness is hard to grasp until you meet someone who is really neigh unbelievably fucked up. I wouldn't blame anyone for not believing it until they actually fucking see it.

no i mean psychadelics or weed/food

but alcohol does make me schizo too

Then it isn't the drugs son, you are just crazy to boot. Unless you've been on a 60 some hour meth/stim binge, you don't really have a whole lot of reason to be tweaker style hallucinating. Get your act together and get help.

Attached: 1558125003589.png (56x63, 10K)

We don't call it multiple personality disorder anymore cause it's defining what's happening incorrectly.

You don't have multiple personalities, you're dissociating from your self by adopting a new persona as a defense mechanism against stress.

>This couldn't possibly be happening to me cause it's not me.
All of this falls under an even more interesting umbrella term I recommend you all look into called Conversion Disorder. Very fascinating, you saw it when homer couldn't stop screaming after being hypnotized into remembering a repressed memory or when Hank went blind after seeing his mother having sex.

Fascinating shit, no explanation for it whatsoever

It's how the human body copes with seeing your mother and you

all mental illnesses are just demons having their way
prove me wrong.

They might as well be. Functionally similar, but most of them can be controlled with drugs.

Girl I know has it, and I will never tell her but I have a crush on one of her alters.

nah, it's not like that
if i can sleep at night then im fine