What happened to her?

Is she ok?

Attached: 1557978791934.png (274x199, 88K)

mommy youcis :3

what ever happened to the Vandal brothers?

Is she ok? Haven't seen anything from her since JF patrolled her.

she found a guy and they are probably going to get married or some shit. Shit sucks cause we need more natsoc girls like her out there showing how its done

JF didnt patrol her

well I'm glad she found a guy. hopefully she'll get married and give those milkers to many kids.

she was being too edgy for his show and JF booted her.

JF booted her for making some jokes but he already knew she was edgy to begin with.

She got married. Catholic wedding n shit. Pregnant now or a mom? Positively beaming and happy, surrounded by love and family and friends of her mate. So she said in some video months ago. Very happy for her.

In other words, options for everyone else are running very low. And all hope is fading fast.

Attached: emily 1522433594305.jpg (960x640, 83K)

Lucky cunt...all I ever meet are abortion loving feminist whores

PISTAAAAAAAAACHHHHHIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSS

Yeah she really got it together quickly. It sounds like it was with some Chad who has a good family/friends. Although it's not so hard to go 180 into family when you're a catch with potentially millions of good guys wanting you. Very happy she went full senpai.
>total despair setting in again

Attached: Emily Youcis and Martin Shkreli.jpg (1370x768, 95K)

>f a m = senpai now
That's a new one to me.

dont think so.

You can find the video for yourself. I think it was RedIce maybe early this year.

i dont think she is pregnant she has a boyfriend and they may have gotten married it hink they did but as far as the other shit you said I dont think so.

I remember it sounded like they were getting married and she'd be knocked up soon and that was awhile back so I'll guess that's happened.

Attached: emily 1552004600122.png (532x622, 409K)

Oh whatever happened to that German girl that got banned and just never came back? Rage against the storm or something?

Rage went offline. Was getting too much mainstream commie lunatics trying to destroy her over her basic redpill video on Race and IQ, at a time when UK laws are oppressive. She wisely wanted to step away and focus on finding a mate or school or both or some fucking thing like that. Can't remember more. Price of being on Jow Forums for enough time is knowing these fuzzy details, but it beats consuming Hollywood/TMZ.

Attached: rageafterstorm 1499477457453.png (636x578, 106K)

She got married and settled down. So yea, I'd say she's probably OK.
Hopefully she didn't get married to Pat Little.

Attached: Youcis Patrick Little.png (640x1145, 1.05M)

it all happens so fast