All it will take is 1 shooter

Posting his manifesto here and Jow Forums will go down with the power of the media. With infinity chan down the next one is most likely to post it here for exposure.

Enjoy the last few days/weeks of this place existing.

Attached: F30FFD9B-E21E-4CA7-AECA-B96DDEDF6353.jpg (819x1024, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LEXqt2n73k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleansing_of_the_Temple
youtu.be/I-yYIwKiY6Q
bitchute.com/video/QsVfs0cmy3BW/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Post it here for exposure
Hello FBI.

Gonna miss my frens here

Attached: 5DA1ED8D-0306-405C-A494-8980DA3F46EF.png (658x662, 59K)

Hiro will just pretend he can't understand English.

Ok but what will get 4 channel shut down? Cause they both need to go if we are gonna be free

It’s true though. Where else are they going to post it?

And it will be totally organic. 100%. Or Chris cumbucket and jake tapper and cia agent cooper. Lolol it’s all just a slap in the face at this point.

On Facebook

Yup

Built for ___

Sauce on ass?

>Enjoy the last few days/weeks of this place existing.
It won't stop existing. Normalfags just won't be able to easily access it.

mic check

hurry manifester!

Fuck you, fucking glowing faggot. You think you're funny? orchestrating a false flag and promptly posting a fake manifesto here, so they take us down too? When will you realize that people are awake, people don't care about shootings anymore because YOU desensitized them. Trying to rub it in our face before you execute the plan, I hope you know that you will burn in the LAKE OF FIRE for ETERNITY.

You will be found, processed by the justice system and hung from a rope like the worthless piece of trash you are.

Jow Forums is a containment board. If they close this place down we scatter to the deep web and they can't monitor us.

Why would spooks shutdown their own service?

SAY IT

they won't take it down because it's just as easy to spy here as it is to shitpost here
8 had so many boards that it became too labor intensive to watch all the splintering groups
we won't be removed they're just rounding us up again

>says this one week after a shooting took down the other chan.

You didn’t think very hard did you user?

Attached: triangles0.jpg (168x242, 13K)

Attached: triangles1.jpg (130x301, 38K)

>manifesto
Why don't you guys just write books? That's what I'm going to do. You can red-pill for decades, instead of 1 lousy manifesto before you get put in prison or die. Write red-pilled books that discuss the current state of affairs and your wish to change them, no need for these "manifestos."

Attached: triangles2.jpg (967x310, 246K)

Do it and see what happen MOTHERFUCKERS

Attached: 00.png (354x424, 11K)

Attached: 01.png (289x485, 25K)

Attached: 02.png (624x394, 28K)

"took down the other chan"

You mean the board owner that took down his board with CONSENT. Because he was giving information to the FBI.

We already know the "shooter" didn't post the manifesto.

Enjoy your freedom while you can, commie faggot

Attached: 03.png (632x381, 27K)

HURRY BEFORE IT GETS TAKEN DOWN!

SOMEONE BACK IT UP!!!

Attached: 721983719.gif (312x213, 960K)

Attached: 04.png (759x636, 44K)

I smell something

Attached: SmellingShitPosts.jpg (821x1024, 143K)

We had shooters, serial killers and rapists before.

my sex dungeon

Just post it on neinchan lol

iFunny

The board was taken because cloudflare stopped their service.

mass shooters losers who did nothing their whole lives who want to feel important for 5 minutes so they killed unarmed people while writing a shitty manifesto claiming how superior they are to everybody. kek

Redheads have best ass
Strawberry blonde specifically per se

Attached: 1558879672084.jpg (488x750, 49K)

it's just like youtube where they ban the smaller conservative channels before they ban the bigger ones
get rid of anything that could get big, then get rid of the one that is big, and there's nowhere left to go

>Jow Forums gets shut down
>People who know the truth start organizing in real life
>This is a bad thing somehow

Attached: ais27l8mpbv11.png (768x768, 130K)

Bro, that's shopped. Unless her event is competitive twerking.

Motherfucker. You know what, I'm not even mad.

Foreshadowing arent you glow-san

Funny Junk, admin literally doesn't give a fuck as I'm unironically more free on that site then this one.

Attached: 1565454002614.jpg (700x680, 105K)

so I set my orders like thatwhile markets move because people speculate which direction it's going

if everyone set up their orders like that, no one would be buying/selling at market price

when the price moves, the triangle turns into a trapezoid (orders going through)
you then cancel the opposite side's orders, measure % up/down from the last order that went through, divide into a triangle, replace orders

Attached: warren.jpg (644x415, 49K)

I honestly don't know if shifting down Jow Forums would help.

Attached: cube.jpg (500x190, 26K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleansing_of_the_Temple

Attached: unfold.jpg (810x665, 40K)

iFunny has a significant third positionist presence

Attached: Asshat.jpg (712x374, 168K)

Wouldn't let me post that for some reason. Said it was spam.

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-020641_Omnichan.jpg (612x267, 40K)

Saved

Why?

LOL, stop this gay theater:

youtu.be/I-yYIwKiY6Q

where do we all go after FOURchins is gone,gone?

Blockchain

where do we go to shitpost after four chins

his shooting was a revenge, everyone knows it

I will miss the Aussie shit posters the most, it’s the only reason I browse pol

whomst?

Quite pungent my dear

Attached: 1565763462431.jpg (640x548, 108K)

Do you know how long they've been trying to shut down Jow Forums? We're too valuable to the glowniggers. 8ch died because they were becoming a liability.

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK KIKES
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1548821008402.gif (741x674, 118K)

bitchute.com/video/QsVfs0cmy3BW/

8ch is down voluntarily until Watkins appears before Congress, they are fully capable of coming back online

groovy

*all it takes is for msm and glowies to post it here
ftfy

AHHHHHH FAGOOT I LOST. RICKROLLING IS FUCKING GAY AND YOU SHOULD BE MURDERED.

I...I don't want to leave my frens here.

Attached: sad food helper.png (619x453, 5K)

Why would glowniggers ever take down their own honeypot
>Do you know how long they've been trying to shut down Jow Forums?
The first couple of years. Then moot sold it to FBI.

So a shooter can take down any site he wants huh?

We'll infest every possible normie board out there, putting our gathered knowlage and skills to use, redpilling and converting normies, building fellowships and droves of deciples and awakened, who again spread the light ...

Free at last, Free at last, Thank God almighty we'll be free at last.

the word 8ch

Why don't you propose a solution. A preventative measure. Instead of using up time with wasted pessimistic statements. How about that!

Attached: ZomboMeme 17062019195513.jpg (948x948, 113K)

Heres a book

Attached: Screenshot_20190814-212738.png (480x854, 111K)

Im sorry but what the fuck am i looking at

It'll probably be Sam Hyde. Also, Jow Forums exists as a containment board.

Correction: all it would take is a shooter shooting something up then somebody larping with a fake manifesto and posting it here. Scott Pakin’s manifesto generator will help.

Attached: C3FE7A1F-AA94-4D27-BD27-41162A205467.gif (300x227, 1.95M)

Closing Jow Forums is not goibg to stop mass shootings. Nice try, next time use your fbi skills to watch pedos in jail and keepong them from killong them selve or what ever the fuck happend. The Fbi is a fucking club full off retarded normie whis don't know what ctrl-alt-delete means. The Angency is a waste of taxpayer money at this point. They just getting paid to shit post instead of investigate real crime.

>Posting his manifesto here and Jow Forums will go down with the power of the media. With infinity chan down the next one is most likely to post it here for exposure.
>Enjoy the last few days/weeks of this place existing.

If Jow Forums is ever shut down it will be the day of the rope.

Yeah thanks for the idea retard

lets hope so because Jow Forums is a cesspool of shills and clickbait anyway now.

we go stage4chan metastasis

>shutting down 4chins
>the people that post here have to go out into the real world
they'd be threading the noose themselves if they did this

This place is for normal fags, has been since 2013

Spooky!

So spooky!

So lead them right to it

>incel posts manifesto on Jow Forums
>OH NO WHAT WILL WE DO?!
>Jow Forums just gets deleted like /new/

Win-win, really...

Perhaps. Perhaps.
Or it’s another ”ah...this meme”

but most of the nutters seem to be using the chans just to link to their facebook. They'd just use any other way of spreading their shit in the future.

For example, Breivik just sent his manifesto to an absolute shitload of people right before the bombing. And some of those are bound to save it for posterity. Literally nothing is going to change by taking down Jow Forums, other than taking away a fun little place on the internet and making a lot of people disgruntled.

Where do you like to larp?

Agreed

Attached: 257E0B11-0895-4700-82E8-52CFA852B476.jpg (625x351, 43K)

That fucking faggot better just mozi on out a here when that happens. As an averge user i don't support any kinds of terror. Fuck that shit. This site won't be scapgoated. Best way to combat it is when they stream on facebook( because they have the unique privlage of being far left and when illegal stuff happens they don't get shut down). So my idea is to spam the link of the stream on twitter and plebbit first. That way it gets more attention and divert all they resources to damage contral. If any "manifesto sprout out the we can persuade the mod to take it down or we do by force. Honestly terror has no place here. This board is unironically the most diverse group of fags i know. We need to fight fir our sheeiit.

Well said user. My sweet sweet boi. 10 GBP for you today.

Jow Forums is easily hostable. Someone else would figure out how to do it just to be cool, let alone to save it.

We need to rally against terror. It has no place here. We will not be false flagged or slandered NO LONGER.