Islam will rule europe and the world without firing a single bullet

Islam will rule europe and the world without firing a single bullet

Attached: 150002414312334.png (420x420, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E
womenarestupid.site/blog/the-legal-system-favors-women
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Already fired too many bullets for that

>Islam will rule europe
correct!
>and the world without firing a single bullet
incorrect!
islam shall be erased.

Attached: shitslam.png (372x913, 65K)

Based and truthpilled

Islam is controlled by kikes just like the Vatican.
All the sovereign Muslim countries are being destroyed and the main leaders of Islam are traitors.

So they're just going to use explosive vests, RPGs, swords, knives, landmines, drones, vehicles, poison, and arson?

Incellah

>without firing a single bullet
it seems to me that this particular horse is already out the proverbial barn door, friend

No instead of bullets you use suicide vests instead to spread your message.

dirty bombs stabbings and trucks of peace eh?

Too dumb to make yer own guns and ammo?

Okay M*slim

Attached: 51846_20190315T065619Z_1994239835_RC1DFF0E9980_RTRMADP_3_NEWZEALANDSHOOTOUT_1552666523653.jpg (960x540, 42K)

who pits people against one another?
are humans the source of evil of this world?

are humans good by nature?
do we became evil becuase of other evil people?

But not a single goat left unfucked

Nigger

Only place you muslims and unbelievers will colonize is the lake of fire.
You need Jesus.
John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Attached: 20190720_235921.jpg (720x679, 189K)

Unironically. Islam wins no matter what. If he fights, he wins. If he is fought, his attackers foil themselves and open their gates.
The Muslim is unstoppable.

God’s Promise is true. That’s why I never get too bogged down in day-to-day developments, or even major geopolitical happenings. I have faith that Islam will win in the end. God cannot fail; His plan is going exactly as it should, alhamdulilah.

>Islam will rule europe and the world without firing a single bullet
Then it will implode just like every other empire before it

You’re missing the beauty of Islam. Win Islam is victorious, the destruction of an empire will simply mean the transference of power from one Muslim leader to another. We can only pray that righteous leaders will be in abundance.

Hehehe imagine being so deluded you belive in a cult founded by a peadophile. No wonder your followers are so low IQ as you can't think for yourself- whites are too high IQ for your braindead cult, hence you appeal more to the inbred kind and niggers.

I don’t feel so angry when I read such things because I know that even non-Muslims can see all that we have on our side. Whether it is the birth rates, our rejection of liberal degeneracy, or our warrior spirit, I know everyone sees us for what we are. Of course, our billion+ community has resulted in ill-mannered young men coming to your countries and being bad examples, but I believe that a more Islamic Europe, with heightened peer pressure and an incorporation of Sharia, will serve to boost our community’s reputation. Regardless of when or how this happens, Islam is the fastest growing religion, and only a World War or something of similar magnitude could set back the progress quite some time.

Fpbp. Also op is a fat faggot and eats bacon. I'm gonna wipe my ass with a koran.

Muslims thinking their ego's desires are god kek

Did you not hear what I said? Only non-whites convert due to low IQ- 1 white is equal to 100 shitskins. Even the Chinese are genociding your kind. And as for a world war, well you are a bit niave if you think one isn't going to happen soon. While most of us here aren't redpilled on kikes, we hate your guts and would love to see your cult purged from our country.

*here in my country

Came here to say this.

I realize that for all you know I could be talking out of my ass, but I assure you I’m not. I am intelligent and come from a wealthy white family whose ancestors came to Jamestown on the second wave, going on to own many slaves in Georgia. I have believed in God all of my adult life, but I didn’t like religion due to Christianity - with its illogical “trinity” - being what I was exposed to. I hated Islam with a passion. I read the Quran one day, studied what it’s theology and values are all about, and I recognized it as the Truth. Islam is the correct religion, and it isn’t just brown people converting in droves. Whites with a good head on their shoulders join us all the time, and I imagine the same is happening in Europe.

The future is Islamic. The good news is, you all will be overjoyed if you live you see the effects of such a cultural and spiritual evolution.

Hahahaha you speak like you are brainwashed. Good luck praying to a paedophile, but when they day of the rope comes you probably won't be spared for being a race traitor.

I c wat u did there

*when the

exactly, FUCK mudslimes

Attached: 1558378041578.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Yes, and me, I'm Donald Trump if islam can rule a civilized continent.

The mere fact that we you think we pray to any man shows that you know very little about our faith. Perhaps you know this and are simply being pejorative, but regardless, I’m not threatening you or taunting you when I say that our victory really isn’t what you need to be worried about. We have common enemies, and more people are able to see that as the (((media))) loses reach and credibility.

Get the fuck out of the West then maybe you can be our allies. Currently now, you are no better than the kikes shilling your cult here.

>every shitskin

Attached: 1559703120752.jpg (1024x677, 76K)

And we will do the same thing but with bullets

This. I'm sick to death of these fucking inbreds shilling their cult here saying it will save us from degeneracy, when they are just as bad if not worse.

This.

I used to hate Muslims as much as you do, if not more. I used to say things like you are, and I really internalized all of it. I was wrong, and I invite you to read a bit more about our faith to see if you are wrong about some things too. You can be wrong on Islam and right on most other things too, like how I have come to recognize the Axis Powers as having a better vision in the Second World War. I also empathize with what the migrants are doing to your country; if they were all better Muslims, I bet you would see us a lot differently. I don’t want to see British culture get destroyed; I just want to see the world embrace the Truth that there is One God, and His religion for man since Adam is Islam.

What you need to understand Islam is not compatible here. It teaches things not native to us- pork dishes are famous here in Europe, hence you want us to lose this culture. Drinking alcohol has been done here since antiquity. Maybe in the shitholes it came from, but not here. You are brainwashed, get help asap.

Attached: 827983462837423.png (978x550, 486K)

If your culture is degeneracy, it deserves to be lost.

>without firing a single bullet

Are you retarded or something

Pork tastes good, but that is such a minor things in the grand scheme of the incomprehensible experience that is Existence. Alcohol is bad for you and it clouds your judgment. Regardless of what the Salafi extremists and SJW-tier Muslim activists who crusade against pork in school and stuff like that, most of us don’t want to interfere with your lives. Yes, we want the world to accept Islam, but like the non-Salafi, historically pious rulers of the caliphates, we allow Jews and Christians to pay a special tax that allows them to live in their own communities with their own legal systems, and they can eat as much pork and drink as much as they choose; within those reserved communities based on historical borders. And this is not Taqiyyah, because they is a filthy Shia technique; we are not permitted to lie unless we are trying to privately mend the friendship of estranged Muslim brothers of sisters.

Hey look at
Don't accuse us of degeneracy when you are worse.

Retard

Attached: 68C2C1B7-12A8-4FE4-8712-2B30805EBE37.jpg (450x327, 44K)

>pay a special tax
No that's why I don't support your cult. You just want everyone to join your retarded cult and no freedom unless you pay something in return. Imagine if all of you dissapeared tomorrow, I think the world would be a better place. No seriously.

Checkd

This. Muslims thinking that they will win anything don't understand the nature of making deals with satan or his children.
>without firing a shot
You literally fire shots every day you retarded dindu.

Im not gonna give a fuck and focus on nonfap and trying to fix the soul wounds between me an me twin flame. My relationship with God is personal and i dont need organized pissligion

Attached: 4948748393.jpg (1024x694, 199K)

The added tax goes toward defense and maintenance of the reserved communities. In the first Caliphate, and few later on, and even the Ottoman Empire, there were no religiously-sanctioned forced conversions (I can’t speak of the actions of unjust rulers). That is very merciful, and far more tolerant than the countless historical forced conversions of other major religions. Islam is actually the religion of peace, and I’m amazed that more people on here aren’t enamored with the concept of Sharia law. It’s literally everything any non-degenerate person would want in a legal system, but perhaps the infamous inability for people to research things they blindly oppose strikes yet again.

>defense and maintenance of the reserved communities
Or you just fuck off and let us deal with our own shit. We conquered the world without your cult, and I'm sure we could do it again. All of you are like drones seriously- you are unable to think for yourselves.

I found Islam because I thought for myself. Then, when I read the Scripture, I realized that I am not enlightened. Why should I place the ego of my limited animal brain above that of a Scripture that explains things perfectly? I would be a fool to listen to myself instead of prophets who were given divine understanding.

You conquered the world without Islam, then you lost your possessions, and now your natives are not having kids and abandoning morality and tradition. It is time for Islam to save you from yourselves.

>Islam to save you from yourselves.
Yes it sure has been. Your people are great and raping our girls and grooming then. Been brilliant. I hope for more of the same so people wake up and purge your kind.

You know I’m not a fan of the way those migrants are acting. Indeed, it is a mistake for your countries to bring them in the way they are; random young men, devoid of morality and enabled by a cucked justice system and liberal society. If you treated them with half the severity of true Sharia, perhaps things would be better. We can only hope they they produce children who are taught by Islamic leaders and scholars who understand the special care that is needed. Worst case scenario, the migrants become increasingly secular like the locals and things get infinitely worse. Enforcement of Islamic values is necessary for a degeneracy-free Europe.

Fpbp
Islamb can kis mi arse
Fucking sweedan
Faggot.
Traitors swing first
Baste
Baste greaseposter
Goatfucker
Absolutely correct, fuck off to the desert and fuck goats in a non white country, or fuck off to wales you silly paki cunt

Attached: norf.png (579x536, 14K)

Jews are ruling the world firing Islam and Christianity but not for long because we're stopping them. satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm

Not the first time you try moro, imagine this

>Queen cabage lilibeth comes on national tv

>she says we need to kill muslimia to prevail

Imagine how fucked you are.

fpbp

Attached: 1535762077847.jpg (548x541, 30K)

>more americans were killed than israelis
imagine my shock

Daily reminder if every europeoen converted to Islam the left would be annihilated overnight, Jews deported and all brown invaders driven into the sea.

Attached: Subvert their Expectations.jpg (517x1731, 394K)

nevermind i have retard and don't know how to read sorry

Based and norfpilled.

Go back to the mosque Abdul.

Based thai bro

T. Seething Jew mutt rabbi

>Jew kills some random Muslims
>yeah..... Subhuman take that!!!!
>hail Israel fuck Islam!

>Kids becoming drag queens
>street shitting
>lgbt faggot acceptance
>suicides and nigger mutts
>premarital degeneracy
"A better place"
1 shekel deposited rabbi

Europe will become part of the Great Chinese Empire
Arabs too
youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E
Islam cannot win against Communism

Attached: d5d151445b2923fb4bb07d7f3a06d619.jpg (640x293, 40K)

shut up there more atheist here than ever at least we get money for stupid people who go to hajj you just have to wait 10 years for this religion to vanish I promise you

Islam will never vanish. Even if atheism continues to grow at a sizable, exponential rate, there will always be enough humans and jinn who carry on knowledge of the religion and the Sunnah of our final Prophet. If the surviving 20,000,000 Jews’ ancestors couldn’t be wiped out after all these years, it’s ludicrous to think that Islam won’t make it until the Raphael heralds in the Last Day when he blows the trumpet one last time.

I meant op not you sorry

Nice try Achmed. Thanks for playing the kike card. But what you don't realise we don't like either of you.

Based and sandniggerpilled. Islam will save europe and will be a strong moral and cultural base after the great collapse. Religion gets societies through hard times. Godless societies fall.

Attached: PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-23.png (415x914, 201K)

The idea that Islam isn't degenerate has got to be the funniest fucking thing. Clearly spoken like someone who's never actually had to interact or even live around them. The average muslim is about as virtuous as your average American hoodrat.
They drink, they steal, they do drugs, they sell drugs most of the time, and they're not shy about fucking any whore who comes their way. But they'll still throw tantrums over you disrespecting their religion, acting like they're a faithful flock who live for their god.
Muslims proclaim to hate degeneracy and always find excuses for all the degenerate things they do. "oh I drink but it's ok, Allah can't see me because I'm under a roof! (actual excuse)" "it's the state's fault that muslims have to be drug dealers!" "it's the woman's fault for getting raped, she wasn't wearing a shawl so that means she's free game for everyone!"
It's just a faith of hypocrites.

Muzzies better buy stock in American ammo companies, cause they gonna be fed a rich diet of American bullets.

Attached: Brits guns jail.jpg (1200x600, 114K)

Nah. It's called fiction for a reason, champ.

Attached: Prayersfortheassassinbook.jpg (150x228, 15K)

the only way to God is trough Christ.
he said there will be false profits after him like wolves in sheep clothing.

Yeah no..

I hope. Alhamdulillah.

rats may rule a ship when it's been abandoned or hit by a plague
that's not really a rule though now is it?

Nah. What will happen is Europeans will eventually adopt Islam, decide that THEY are the True Believers™ and The Chosen of Allah© and will procede to wipe everyone else off the face of the planet. I mean, seriously. Look what they did with Christianity, a religion whose main tenants include, "love your neighbor as you love yourself." Now imagine the same race of genocidal maniacs hopped up on a religion that says, "go kill everyone that doesn't believe." Holy fuck. You won't know what hit you. That aversion white people have to using nukes? Yeah, "Allah wills it" will take care of that. Half the world will be a glass floored self lighting parking lot and the other half will be under white Sharia. Strap in. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

legal system favors women in feminist white countries

womenarestupid.site/blog/the-legal-system-favors-women

This. My sister got yelled at during Ramadan that she shouldn't eat a sandwich in a PUBLIC STREET by some muds who are known in the neighbourhood as drug dealers. They're degenerates all year and suddenly turn into pious practicing good people who follow all the rules of Islam during Ramadan. They are the worst hypocrites.

This. We’re living through the Islamization of the West. Similar to the christianization of the Roman Empire. Of course, the fucking nutcase desert Bedouins were left out in the cold after Christianity went mainstream. And, of course, it’s very going mainstream changed it fundamentally. And the same will happen to Islam. And you and your camel-fucking cousins will be stepped on like cockroaches. But I have no doubt you’re right. Islam will dominate the west. And we need it. Inshallah

European union for sure, Russia maybe a bit later unless Putin's Successor has the same resolve

Coward.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

Attached: 1565458466918.png (761x889, 835K)

Pisslam is just another puppet in the Game of Kikes. Once Europe is broken, Israel will sicc their pet dog US on you.

Ok good because I was about to say

Literally will never happen.