Was George Bush the last POTUS who kept America safe?

“What makes George W. Bush such a fascinating subject is that he was one of the least prepared presidents in our history, yet faced some of the greatest challenges,” said Goodman. “Not since Lincoln has such an inexperienced leader been called upon in a moment of genuine existential crisis. How Bush evolved in office under these pressures — at first struggling mightily, but later finding his feet — illuminates not only his character, but the evolving nature of power and the presidency in an increasingly dangerous world.”

deadline.com/2019/07/george-w-bush-pbs-1202656221/

Attached: Untitled.png (1218x851, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5vZ-2xpmXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The world needs to be kept safe from you burger retards.

Attached: 1560563720048.jpg (500x483, 33K)

now watch this swing

are you forgetting something? something about some buildings in new york?

yes he did an amazing job protecting Israel

Attached: 1565439293025.jpg (308x366, 20K)

what is it with msm and forgetting 9/11? is it because everyone already knows it was the kikes or wtf?

He sold his ranch and that cowboy hat the day he left office, because they were props. His entire family is filth

And based Dubya hit back with the full might of the American military showing the world not to mess with Texas.

Attached: images.jpg (311x162, 11K)

U mad or scared, Sheila?

Attached: on-the-beach-cover.jpg (178x301, 56K)

bump

Really? I tend to look up to cowboys. This is like realizing that one of my heroes was a traitorous fake.

bump

Bush didn't do anything, Cheney made all the moves

>Had advance knowledge of 9/11
>Sat on hands like a bitch
>Our most security focused president ever

Did think out your post before you added it, user?

Yeah, so about all those Iraqi hijackers....

You should have bombed Saudi Arabia if you wanted to autistically lash out.

>Get attacked by Saudi terrorists
>Invade Iraq and Afghanistan
Yeah he sure kept us safe lol.

Didn't that guy get married to some hot local girl who knew him before he got rendered into that brick guy from Fantastic Four only to get divorced a few years later before dying of diahbeetus and his residual combat injuries that came with his disfigurement?

Bush's only fault was getting involved with Saudi royal's wishes to engage in proxy war with Iran, using our own fucking men. I learned this bullshit when I joined the Army. Just glad I picked a POG as fuck job.

>The year is 1984.
>The Cold War is on, and has been for most of George W. Bush's life. He is in his 30's.
>Yuri Bezmenov comes on the television.
>He warns the public of the Demoralization Process, and that the only hope is to instill Real Patriotism back to citizens.
>Dubya thinks back to his 20's, and the anti-war, anti-america sentiment from Vietnam.
>Fast-forward, year 2001. Dubya takes office.
>He's been planning this for a long time. Several pieces are already in place, but it takes some months for things to fall together.
>9/11
>The aftermath sees the greatest surge of American Patriotism and unity since WWII. A wave of hope passes over the nation.
>Unfortunately, the previous generation's demoralized people are already in positions of power, and too lost to be reconciled.
>Bad actors capitalize on the chaos and manipulate the situation into a multitude of all-new, all-powerful government programs.
>They start manipulating the public conscience. The wave of patriotism doesn't last...
>8 years later, the CIA have their man in the white house...

Yup! She decided against it because it was a "hasty youth wedding," and they got a divorce. He then drowned his sorrows in a few shots or beers and some narcotics. Poor bastard, even his kid screamed when he/she saw his face.

Attached: such a happy zog wife.jpg (660x371, 29K)

No, he was a Neocon retard that got over 2,000,000 people killed over a lie about WMD. George Bush was also very weak on border control.

His paintings are shit compared to Hitler's btw.

Attached: What-Me-Worry-Bush.jpg (628x801, 52K)

It was never in danger.

> realizing bush was a traitorous fake
> in the current year

Jewish propaganda to make us love the warmongering imbecile who was the most blatant puppet of a president. Ziokikes gonna kike.

I grew up during the Bush/Cheney years and all I can remember from that era is how everyone in the country thought he was a low IQ retard. Trump might not be perfect to your standards but he's not considered a retard on the level Dubya was.

Bush allowed 9/11 to happen to further the government's goals.
youtube.com/watch?v=m5vZ-2xpmXs

Wasn't Bush the dumb fuck who had no idea what modern stores were like? The man had not been in grocery stores or any stores for that matter in decades.

??????

>I tend to look up to cowboys

Do the ass-less chaps convey a sense of authority?

Attached: John Wayne Freemason Shriner.png (400x560, 207K)

He is to the American war machine what Reagan was to capitalism, except the American people caught onto his lies much sooner.

No. That was George H. W. Bush, 41st president. He famously didn't understand how a grocery scanner worked while visiting a store while campaigning. This made him seem out of touch to the common American, so it's a story repeated a lot by pundits/journalists. He was another neoliberal war criminal BUT he wasn't a retard. George W. Bush, his son and the 43rd president, is both retarded and a neoliberal warmonger president.