Okay, goyim...

Okay, goyim. Let's say theoretically the Jews realized they had pushed things a little too far and wanted to reach a peaceful resolution. What would you say we should do to convince whites to stop doing mass shootings and stop wanting us in camps and be open to trying again to live in peace with one another?

Keep in mind, we don't really have the power to stop mass immigration or divisive clickbait journalism or really anything that turns a profit for big corporations. Imagine you're talking to a group of Jews who have enough power to influence opinion within the Jewish community but not to stop the unrelenting march of dehumanization and alienation that is global capitalism. What would your orders for us be?

Attached: 82c.jpg (677x995, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wanted to reach a peaceful resolution
not how it works.

This. Ya blew it

I never had problems with jews. whites are just mad that jews are smarter more organized and more efficient than them. ass pained bitches who cant compete. I feel no pity for them. jews should continue dominating.
dont kiss the white mans ass their just a step above niggers and would do the same if not worse if they had the chance.

Attached: download.jpg (264x191, 15K)

Literally the only thing that jews dominate in is demonic sorcery, and the spell is breaking.

>convince whites
Fuck off you sand nigger. You know it is the crazy left "people of color" doing all these shootings. Probably being paid by the media / big tech. The 2nd amendment is not up for discussion. Fuck off.

Id invite them all for a fun summer camp adventure in the Forrests of Poland.

Attached: E39526D3-3C6B-493B-AE8B-82D828E4688F.png (375x360, 123K)

>white mass shooting
they have all been jews have a heaven

Strip yourselves of any identity other than "American" or move back to Israel. No more special secret clubs.

Renounce Judaism

make africa great again.
after all, semite means 'from africa'.

i think it's time to go back where you came from and we'll clean up your mess and make sure you are landlocked in that shithole for all time.

also im going to turn UK into a caliphate where all the muslims in the west will be deported to and the britcucks can have fun boiling in that stew of human filth.

All that is really needed is for more jews to stand up to the ultra lefty western jews. They push far left authoritarian ideologies and oppose freedom of expression. Any attempt to oppose them just results in being accused of antisemitism. They end up creating more neonazis as they claim to represent all jews and reinforce the stereotype of jews being some sort of monolithic hivemind.

>What would you say we should do to convince whites to stop doing mass shootings

Attached: 1564993977949.jpg (620x637, 115K)

I bet they all sleep real good at night.

Accept baby Jesus as Christ and your lord and savior or you get forked into the fiery furnace.

The only thing that matters is you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior. Israel is fucked mate.

I'm impressed how woke Christian Europe back in the middle ages was on kikery. They knew what was up back in the day and weren't pussified faggots to not do something about it.

Go get that Judenhut, kike.

Attached: Codex_Manesse_S%C3%BC%C3%9Fkind_von_Trimberg.jpg (958x1464, 1.23M)

Destroy the wall
Open borders for Israel

Return western wealth and fold completely. Rage is only going to spread like fire otherwise.

Attached: bilderberg group.jpg (3544x3416, 3.72M)

so 1+1=2
mass shootings+"we pushed it too far"
I see what the whites are threatening you with.
I say you've made your bed...
I say do your best to redeem yourselves by breaking the golden goose of people going to work tomorrow and give your "stewardship" a rest in peace. that goes for whites too, just leave the planet of regular people alone. go have fun back in mars.

Attached: 1565359046289.png (880x669, 109K)

I'll screencap this post for when I'm standing on a pile of jew skulls. I love the doubters.

>to stop doing mass shootings
jewpost from jew

>Let's say theoretically the Jews realized they had pushed things a little too far and wanted to reach a peaceful resolution.
That's a huge theory.

too late now, wake the fuck up samurai, we have a civilization to burn

it is in your genes, you cant do nothing

Attached: 1565768030077.jpg (738x741, 84K)

>lets say theoretically the jews realized they had pushed things a little to far
So you acknowledge the jews were behind everything
>keep in mind we dont have the power to do anything or stop anything
So now youre powerless, a sentence ago you admitted you had enough power to push a global agenda and now youre suddenly powerless

Fucking hell mate, there's no end to your undying thirst to trick people

Purge the scourge.
Abandon Judaism.

Pic related

Attached: peaceforourtime.jpg (1920x1080, 383K)

Aren't we dominating the whole world?

We just burn it all down and create it anew.

Only the strong will survive the chaos. The weak will perish.

1. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour
2. Burn all the Talmud books

Kike the kike while you can.

Attached: 1565662861688.png (400x225, 159K)

>their just a step above niggers
Christians gave you inbreds a monopoly on money lending for 1,000 years. That's why you're wealthy and powerful.

Attached: 1528058247700.png (382x286, 132K)

>accept the dead sandnigger rabbi on a stick that destroyed europe
All of the first Christians were jews dumbass.

Attached: 1551931959256.png (961x1596, 433K)

>trust this jewish book and burn those other jewish books
So this is the power of the aryan iq

FPBP no brakes on this train

China and India are your new Golems of the 21st century, which is why India and China are getting so much tech transfers, manufacturing and both have decriminalized sodomy. Usury and sodomy go hand in hand for you nation wreckers.

Attached: yidsheadedeast.jpg (1259x799, 222K)

Jews dominate political financing, media and investment banking because Christians gave you inbreds a monopoly on lending money for 1,000 years.

Attached: 1544151151847.jpg (575x800, 182K)

>whites to stop doing mass shootings
SLOPPY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion

Attached: Screenshot_207.jpg (795x852, 157K)

>I'm impressed how woke Christian Europe back in the middle ages was on kikery.
Christians saved jewry from the brink, set them up as money lenders in our cities and even rebuilt them Israel. Now our Christian leaders mourn at the temple that Rome destroyed. What a fucking joke.

Attached: 1523376214453.jpg (3888x4500, 3.7M)

Weak argument, since jews created the Christianity.

You really want to go through that again?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution

Attached: 1524912382450.png (844x757, 1020K)

You're not wrong. It was packaged together to fulfill the jewish prophecies, destroy the Roman Empire and permanetly invert our values. It plunged us into a millennia of misery.

Attached: 654546.png (400x444, 181K)

Nothing. The last 15 years have made me hate Jews I cant wait to see the results hopefully more people die.

.. millennium?

Attached: 5463546543.jpg (1307x1203, 198K)

peace will reign when you're gone.

Who is it that drives the Russians, the English, and the Americans into battle and sacrifices huge numbers of human lives in a hopeless struggle against the German people? The Jews!

Attached: 1531294928850.jpg (1138x640, 128K)

Just, don't support the current state of things. The best way to fight globalism is just giving up on it. Open a farm, maybe a restaurant and supply yourself from some local producer, don't buy things from China, but from your own country. Have children and tell that that that's the right way.

No, you didn't.
There is no evidence for Jessus being a Jew.
And Christianty is essentially a rebellion against Judaism.

Jesus was literally a sandnigger rabbi you dumb motherfucker. All of the first Christians were jews, they lifted the Christian god right out of the jewish bible.

Attached: 1555135590247.jpg (1960x2940, 784K)

>a rebellion against Judaism.
They were virtually extinct! GAH!

Until the central banks are dismantled, I don’t see this tension going away. The fact that a tiny ethnic minority is largely in control of the entire western world’s money supply is simply an untenable situation.

The only way we’ve been able to keep things as relatively peaceful as they have been, is by careful control of the (((media))), which simply doesn’t allow for open discussion of this subject. The average citizen must not be allowed to realize how badly he is getting fucked.

One could not understand this war if one did not always keep in mind the fact that International Jewry stands behind all the unnatural forces that our united enemies use to attempt to deceive the world and keep humanity in the dark. It is, so to speak, the mortar that holds the enemy coalition firmly together, despite its differences of class, ideology, and interests. Capitalism and Bolshevism have the same Jewish roots, two branches of the same tree that in the end bear the same fruit. International Jewry uses both in its own way to suppress the nations and keep them in its service.

Attached: 1418092027080.jpg (750x1055, 154K)

>What would your orders for us be?
Repent and accept Jesus

Like they did in Spain? Fucking retard. You should know better.

Attached: 1293746_orig.jpg (605x412, 109K)

Supply me with some evidence, you kike fuck.
He wasn't a fucking kike, get over it.

He was a fucking rabbi you subhuman. His cadre was entirely jewish too.

Attached: gallery-1450102902-screen-shot-2015-12-14-at-91810-am.png (480x628, 369K)

Even if he was not, which I doubt, his first followers were jews. Christianity, after all, is Judaism adaptation for European pagans. You'd probably still sacrifice children to pagan gods without the moral code Judeo-Christianity brought to Europe

White men are very reasonable, the real issue you will have is with the populations you tried so hard to repress and turn against him.
What your greatest fear should be is loosing his protection and care for you.
Imagine if the white man allowed for the angry faces of the world who you have wronged and used as butchers turns against you?
What will you do upon the day your golems turn against you?
It is a sad and cruel fate, but the only option that I could see is to help dismantle the systems of enslavement and mental bondage that the elites of your mother nation and their stooges have continued to propagate.
Perhaps then those men of reason who you have condemned as monsters will try to end the cycle of violence and prosecute only the actors who are guilty.
But honestly, at this point.
Pray that the white man takes pity on your Nation.
Because they have seen the crimes of your nation.
And cannot reason with it.
I am sorry.
I wish there could have been another way.
Behold leviathan as he wakes.

Attached: wdfc01ede3f56fd48a04d0d0d67f25e6686c383eacb0b59326030932d8bfcddf66.gif (600x572, 1.45M)

>still sacrifice children
Classic jewish projection.

Attached: 1513449909843.png (1664x5472, 731K)

It doesn't really matter that some jews are an exception and don't want to genocide us in some kind of revenge fantasy, because it seems they're possessed one the whole with going through with this fantasy. It's simply purity spirals in all directions. The stuff of mere obsessive compulsive disorder--and I'm told that due to jewish proclivities towards intellectualism, that these disorders are greater than average, along with the neuroticism inherent with in-group thinking. Whites want the world to be purely white. Nogs want ---well who gives a fuck what they want. But you get it. The sad reality is that for jews to stop acting like neurotic autists with OCD, they'd simply have to stop being jews and Identifying as them, which isn't going to happen. Even assuming somebody hypothetically 1488'd and wiped every jew off the map, the very next day, someone identifying as 'a real jew' or a member of 'the lost tribes of yisro' would step forward to take their place due to the utility of in-group survival strategies. You have to think about this like game theory. The jewish (selfish) strategy is the exact reason why jews survive, as well as why jews are persecuted. It's ironic--and I think this weird irony is the reason why sarcastic/dry humor is so common in the jewish quarter. It would be like having an AA meeting in a bar or something equally absurd. In short, there is no solution to the JQ, for the jewish problem is a problem with arising group dynamics of the human condition itself.

Attached: 1565113547681.jpg (640x455, 90K)

That's not evidence, retard.

Some of the early followers were ethnic Jews who departed Judaism, essentially race traitors.
Christianty in it's modern form was created by Europeans.
Not your civilization-less kind.

>moral code Judeo-Christianity brought to Europe
Our ethics and laws are now based on our Greco-Roman heritage. It was America that entirely scrapped the jewish slave cult and resurrected our lost civilization, we owe the early freemasons quite a bit.

Attached: romanaqueducts1.jpg (800x600, 151K)

There was a time when a peaceful resolution was possible. That was about 30 years ago. You've been going full bore for so long that it isn't an option anymore. Even if every Jew on the planet were to take it all back the poison of feminism and multiculturalism has spread too far. You thoroughly brainwashed them. If you tore open a pillow and scattered the feathers to the wind, could you collect them all again?

Jews have waged a war of extermination against us for 2,000 years. Even this is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, they've always believed that they are destined to enslave humanity.

Attached: 1540792230748.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

Attached: 1558660263202.png (645x729, 225K)

Should have thought of that in 1939, it's too late now schlomo. Won't settle for anything less than total eradication.

Even if this is true, these killers would not be tolerated among majority of jews. I'd check if these killers were sabbateans/frankists which were not and are not tolerated. Anyway, do you probably have a list of ritual murders performed by pagans? I bet if it exists it would be 1000s times longer

>Anyway, do you probably have a list of ritual murders performed by pagans
Care to provide us with one?
Would love to see it.

true. But if it weren't for the jews it would be somebody else. Nazism is simply an extension of the same kind of OCD purity spiral which comprises judaism.

No
It's too late
You made your bed and will have to lay in it.

>Okay, goyim. Let's say theoretically the Jews realized they had pushed things a little too far and wanted to reach a peaceful resolution
Reasons to think the Jews are just tools:
1. State of Israel. The most idiotic move ever. Made more people hate them than white nationalists could ever hope to inspire.
2. They fall for their own poz.
3. They destroy their host while we still have rival countries that could swoop in and kill us all.
4. They take one of the largest and most demographics in the US (white males) and turn them into anti-Jew terrorists.

Brilliant stuff. Jews are just being used to destroy the west. Either for China to benefit or for a one-world government.

Epstein and Weinstein raped shitloads of kids, probably killed them too, and all their tribesmen wanted was a taste. Your country is full of pedophiles that have abused Aryan children. Where is Ghislaine Maxwell?

Attached: 1507382174633.jpg (984x550, 177K)

Who is it that invents new plans of hatred and destruction against us every day, making this war into a dreadful case of self-mutilation and self-destruction of European life and its economy, education and culture? The Jews!

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

No more chances for you, rat.

Should've remembered the 6 gorillion

Attached: FB_IMG_1538103850329.jpg (530x799, 44K)

>Who is it that invents new plans of hatred and destruction against us every day, making this war into a dreadful case of self-mutilation and self-destruction of European life and its economy, education and culture? The Jews!
Yes. But we're being used to destroy each other. Our reaction to them keeps Jews unified, and their reaction to us (laws that privilege Jews) makes more people hate them.

>Keep in mind, we don't really have the power to stop mass immigration or divisive clickbait journalism or really anything that turns a profit for big corporations.
More lies.

>Okay, goyim. Let's say theoretically the Jews realized they had pushed things a little too far and wanted to reach a peaceful resolution.
It's too late to put the genie back into the bottle. Egregores cannot be negotiated with.

Who devised the unnatural marriage between England and the USA on one side and Bolshevism on the other, building it up and jealously ensuring its continuance? Who covers the most perverse political situations with cynical hypocrisy from a trembling fear that a new way could lead the nations to realize the true causes of this terrible human catastrophe? The Jews, only the Jews!

Attached: Screenshot_240.jpg (463x569, 79K)

So Ten Commandments are now Greeko-Roman heritage? This level of coping

Romans punished murder and theft.

Attached: height-roman-empire-map1.png (990x615, 156K)

The only way to repeirate the chaos you have caused in less than a 100 years is to give Constantinople to America and move all the jews to that tiny eastern Russian province

anything less and its the gas chamber for you Pharisee

Attached: 1564646032021.jpg (576x768, 104K)

But stole Europe from the goidelic celts how ironic.

Yes, and we exterminated the pagans for it. We don't have the list because they're all dead.

>Who devised the unnatural marriage between England and the USA on one side and Bolshevism on the other, building it up and jealously ensuring its continuance? Who covers the most perverse political situations with cynical hypocrisy from a trembling fear that a new way could lead the nations to realize the true causes of this terrible human catastrophe? The Jews, only the Jews!
Your problem is that you think that absent the Jews everyone would just get along. The only real reason people ever truly cooperate is to compete. Just look at the Roman Empire. When they were dominant it had almost constant civil wars.

You believe in the fundamental myth of simplistic good vs evil. Good in reality is what favors you, and bad what opposes you. It is relative to each person.

You believe they "set up this particular system and it's why we are having problems".

The reason we're being shat on by our system is that our leaders see us as replaceable (by AI) and also possibly as destined to be used in transhumanist experiments (plugged into machines, and tinkered with).

This is the reality. This is the future. this is what the real powers are thinking about. And they'd be doing it regardless of "The Jews".

>in less than a 100 years

Attached: 1552474133751.png (521x737, 617K)

I actually feel sorry for the jews. They're hostage to a culture of superiority that they're born into, and they're forced to carry that burden an puerile NPCs at the cost of individuality and real meaning in their lives. They're like people who actually care about professional sports, and cast their lot in life with a mindless horde in an endless and empty grudge match.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 9.12.01 PM.png (532x546, 387K)

... the 10 commandments have nothing to do with european laws you dumb kike

>When they were dominant it had almost constant civil wars.
The Roman peace was longer than the entire history of your country. Your civil war dwarfs everything they went through up until the infestation of Christianity.

Attached: 1556008609005.png (700x3775, 3.89M)

there is no such thing as judean Christianity and to pretend otherwise is to radicalize people who believe in the truth

fear the gnostic

I have no time to make a serious scientific research on this one on my phone. I'll give a link to what you'd probably call jewpedia, but it has links to unkicked sources which you may research en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide

>What would you say we should do to convince whites to stop doing mass shootings and stop wanting us in camps and be open to trying again to live in peace with one another?

Use your Jewish influence to push for a border wall, strict, even an end immigration, white racial consciousness (you can include Jews within is), the deportation of illegal aliens and voluntary repatriation of other immigrants and non-whites, and start calling out the Leftist traitors in the government, media, academia, and the corporate world. All that and I can tolerate staying allied with Israel and Jews running the show. Frankly I don't give a shit who rules over me as long as they look out for my welfare, as long as they keep my family, which includes my race, healthy and happy, progressing towards a bright future in space and beyond.

Anglos spread Celts all across the world. They all but run Canada and Australia today.

Attached: 154458750952.jpg (1269x677, 171K)

>The Roman peace was longer than the entire history of your country. Your civil war dwarfs everything they went through up until the infestation of Christianity.
They had lots and lots of civil wrs. There were constant struggles, assassinations, intrigue, and poz. The idea of Jews behind everything is compeltely historically illiterate.

They are named Morgenthau and Lehmann and stand behind Roosevelt as a so-called brain trust. They are named Mechett and Sassoon and serve as Churchill’s moneybags and order givers. They are named Kaganovitsch and Ehrenburg and are Stalin’s pacesetters and intellectual spokesmen. Wherever you look, you see Jews!

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

>Wherever you look, you see Jews!

Attached: 1550883714869.jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

mein nigger, i know that its the year 5779 in isreal

I know that they have been destroying history across the globe so that they are the only ones who have a continuous grasp of history (vengeance for their priesthood being destroyed by the romans)

and I know that Nazi have been around just as long, fighting back

Attached: yeshu.jpg (569x979, 223K)

Care to elaborate?

Yeah I just read the satyiricon by petronius. The Romans were pozzed as hell.