Are Jews getting too arrogant?

are Jews getting too arrogant?

Attached: 1565743759266.png (1272x1312, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7knN2TXQPzw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D7xuC1BOpRg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MTF7T1Nw5OU
youtu.be/NHcxRFYI2Ew
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3M0hogZyRyU
m.youtube.com/results?search_query=blue monday new order
twitter.com/AnonBabble

these kikes are sickening. They don't go after the parents of literal rapists and murderers as hard as this.

absolutely

Attached: conspiracy.png (1436x1250, 368K)

life imitates art

Attached: 1489565382547.jpg (901x749, 70K)

Those leftist media ones are very different from these kinds of traditionalists.

Attached: 219985.jpg (898x628, 112K)

It's interesting how whenever they see someone saying something they don't like, they accuse the parents of brainwashing them into it. It can't be because people have their own brain and can think for themselves, no, it has be learned from someone else, like it is for leftists, from parents to children.

I’m pretty fucking racist, I wish niggers and kikes all dead but my parents had literally nothing to do with it, this all came to me well into my adult years. This ‘fellow white’ needs to hang.

Time Wise was always a racist piece of garbage who hates white people.

Pride comes before the fall. Its why everytime jews get power, within 2 generations they turn everyone against them and get destroyed and scattered.

they can get as arrogant as they want because they won

they own the world and always will

If only you fags knew
youtu.be/7knN2TXQPzw

I'm inclined to feel the same way. Our supposed "leaders" were short-sighted, naive fools who sold us out. Those left are cowards. Fair representatives of their people, I say.

Checked. It's solipsism. Also why SJWs fetishize indoctrination even going as far as sperging over Harry Potter where indoctrination directly equals magic power.

Remember his reaction to the Washington DC native indian thing?

They just like to play both sides. They want to stop gay marriage in their community to avoid degeneracy, but they want the goyim to embrace faggotry.

How does Twitter allow this again?

I must say I never noticed any pronounced aspect of indoctrination in those books. At least not in such a way that it directly equals magic power. Could you elaborate?

Well this tweet just reaffirms my belief that Leftists are primarily motivated to dominate others.

Those lyrics are pretty based

I wonder if his address is public in minecraft.

Creepers might see the light and take a visit.

>where does (((their))) hatred come from?
it's scary, I don't think I feel that way about anyone IRL, let alone strangers on Twitter

Attached: image.png (1080x931, 556K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D7xuC1BOpRg

Train

Rain

Air

lol

Based. Shame those stupid racists. They don't deserve a homeland.

Attached: 1509697215305.png (707x538, 329K)

Attached: 1493620387599.png (1048x724, 412K)

Attached: 1490439159366.png (480x800, 171K)

Attached: 1533647216246.jpg (720x853, 70K)

Attached: 1542443710581.jpg (1125x725, 65K)

Attached: 1506543698702.jpg (622x566, 46K)

It's legal for private American citizens to say whatever they want. But they are working tirelessly to change that soon

I wonder how long he can keep pulling that shit.
I give him a few more months and then he's completely forgotten.

Look at Carlos Maza/gaywonk. Vox media got tired of his shit and kicked him out recently.
Suicide watch in 3, 2, 1...

Nope, homosexuality is not degenerate but they are making it so. The Nazis were tolerant to homosexuals, not the a poltard will ever accept any form of truth that he doesn't like.

Attached: 1533647830894.jpg (1835x2752, 551K)

I’m confused. What did those girls say that was inaccurate?

Fischer was a jew himself.

>Princess
>Surname 'Gurstein'
Poor delusional girl

Attached: 1533648480389.png (620x1435, 128K)

Attached: 1544084859866.jpg (1075x892, 257K)

Is this faggot trying to imply mossad is on the up and up? hearty kek

Attached: 1552736369113.png (1080x621, 122K)

Attached: 1564881220655.jpg (640x517, 99K)

Attached: 1556284345859.png (736x607, 219K)

You mean, the Trump train, and everything and everyone is just the same guy?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg

Psalm 148:8

That everything and everyone is just him.

>white zoomer women are not base........
Why haven't you taken the zyklon pill?

Attached: BASED.png (573x894, 305K)

Attached: 1515935996234.jpg (708x935, 63K)

The Jews have been "too arrogant" forever. Even that period they claimed to all be really badly-self hating was covered by an even deeper hatred of the goy.

That this whole universe and all contained therein is just this dude.

Attached: 1533646708441.png (625x662, 79K)

Attached: 1533644672792.png (603x844, 330K)

Faggotry is immoral. Anyone that treats them like people is endorsing evil.

Attached: 1543262882141.png (1919x1351, 2.64M)

>jokes about the holocaust
>SHUT THIS NAZI DOWN, I'M LITERALLY SHAKING

Alfred Rosenberg said that "if any good jews would exist, that the friends of the jews would give as an example, they are just exceptions that happen due to the hundreds of years of coexistence with the non-jews".

This was the case of Paul Rée, a friend of Nietzsche and Lou Salomé. As Lou had told in his "Memoirs", Paul Rée would become pale when a jew came in a reunion in which he was assisting, he would leave almost immediately. "It was pathetic to see him", he adds. Paul Rée ended up committing suicide, just like Weininger, who was able to conceive the integration of the opposites. They, receptors of Aryan blood -perhaps too much-, felt the burden, the terrible enslavement of the Kahal, with its unappealable commandments telling them to exploit and torture the non-jews, the goyim; to "drink from their blood". Adolf Hitler stated that "a mestizo from a jew, even after many centuries of getting mixed with the Aryans, could reproduce an individual with the typical characteristics of a jew". Nevertheless, Kubizeck said that when Hitler found out about a jewish doctor from Linz, who had attended to his mother, was in jail, he release him immediately.

Another typical case of a jew (although he felt he was of Khazar origin) is the one of Arthur Koestler. He commits suicide along with his wife, just as Stefan Zweig had done before. It is their rebellion in extremis against the Kahal and their own "robotic" condition, regardless of any alleged reason.

>white supremacy, passed from generation to generation
Lmao fuck off retard. My loving parents were tolerant as shit, and I'm willing to bet its the same case for these girls. These "people" just want an excuse to hold innocent families hostage to ensure political comoliance

>niggers smell
>niggers don't work
>we should bring back slavery and whip niggers

Everything they said was factually correct.

This train of thought "came to me" in my early teens, over a decade ago, but my parents are both massive cucks so it definitely didn't come from them either

>Go after their families
>Destroy their families
Pretty bold thing for a guy with a wife and two daughters to say but OK.

Attached: Marquis de Shrug.jpg (436x280, 27K)

Don't bring a lion to a tiger fight.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

Like teen rage toughts written in twitter form.

I like when i see grown ass mature people chimping out like this cause this typo of retards are your rivals in workforce

I am so happy for twitter. Once we get into power we can use social media to find every liberal fucktard and throw' em in a pit.

Shit will be glorious.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MTF7T1Nw5OU

Everyone knows.

youtu.be/NHcxRFYI2Ew

>getting

this unfortunately

Harry Potter is set in a school. Libtards view education as indoctrination. Also consider their stance on racemixing even though it makes complete sense that if magic power is hereditary having less magic blood would make you less effective at it and purebloods would be the better mages.

The whole of the Matrix. And outside of the Matrix he still had effect.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3M0hogZyRyU

Jesus Jones International bright young thing.
Millions moved, (removed) in historical events.

Do what you are told.

Attached: Fisher.png (936x520, 925K)

These kikes are so sick they'd force those girls to take a BBC as punishment for rightfully hating stinky niggers

This is so Jewish.
Using the slave system they've established to punish people. Her pee cer go out and honestly fight them, he wants to starve them by using his minions.

>magic power is hereditary
Explain mudbloods and squibs then.

There will be no Jews.

I think I get your meaning more clearly now. With the assumption that education = indoctrination, learning magic at a school -would- seem like getting power from indoctrination; here I had first been wondering whether there was anything about value-based magic in the books and came up only with the "Dark Arts / Magic in general" split.

As for the racemixing bit, I'm not completely sure if that ever really got cleared up. Wasn't one of the characters in the later books half-(some kind of Slavic fey)? It seems the "magic blood pool" in the setting actually could be refreshed by going whole-hog and mingling across species if this is possible, which might make it less of an issue. It would open up a whole new level to the purity debate, but I don't know if that's ever elaborated upon anywhere in the stories.

There will be no Muslims.

This. 110 times soon

Attached: BobbyonGM(((Finegold))).jpg (693x503, 62K)

>i want
>i want
>i want
Well if we are going to talk about what we want, I want to see all jews gassed for real.

Checked. Satanists run social media

Yes

hello my future girlfriends

Attached: the_childe_1_.jpg (250x364, 12K)

Look at how people who are racist against them are portrayed.
Look at the ones not studymaxxing.
One of them was but they never went anywhere with it. A magical being would be more magical than a human with a magic bloodline though but it was suggested that it was a different type of magic, almost succubi like.

Blue Monday, when a master is owed his due which have been kept from him.

--Tracy Twyman

m.youtube.com/results?search_query=blue monday new order

this is on netflix so it was probably made by sjws.... but there is no fucking way that they lacked the meta cognition to change christians with jews and realise that then it was correct. I just refuse to accept that the authors were not redpilled and tried to paint their red pills as blue pills and sell them to the goys.

Jews are megalomaniacs. Even that one Austrian goy didn't have to do much that they didn't already do to themselves to make normies see that.

Do what you are told. Why aren't you grateful willing and obedient?

Great collection, Finnbro. Saved them all. Thank you.

Attached: 794EB3F5-3523-4DF9-B5F2-34E3D4AE4301.jpg (500x500, 91K)

What the fuck is wrong with Tim Wise? That's just sickening levels of pettiness.

We're veering a ways off-topic now, but I might actually try to dig up comprehensive wizarding genetics. Perchance one might end up turning this liberal talking point around on them.

that's called being a kike

Jews: I HATE WHITE PEOPLE, HUMILIATE, DESTITUTE THEM ALL, GENOCIDE NOW !
Also Jews : Why do wypipo hate me so, oy vey, that's antisemitism :(( :((( :(((

Fuck this kike, don’t even know who these people are, but if any of them (the students OR the parents) lose jobs or, as our fine Hebrew friend here says, become “financially wrecked”, I will personally donate $100 to this family to help them out. They weren’t wrong by the way, niggers smell like shit and are fucking lazy. Just ask anyone who’s ever been around one.

>twitter lets these people go unpunished
Maybe it would be a good idea to develop something like adblock for leftists on twitter.
If the platform won't ban them just block them all automatically/inform other people that they should be ignored.

I would marry any of those girls and protect her from niggers and subhumans all my life.

name the last jewish farmer who wasnt in charge of a slave owning plantation. none of them abide by the professions by which their holy book preach. they are all money changing hypocrites and satanic merchants at the top echelon of legalistic society where politics and acting meet in a town called hypocrisy.

They already have this, ironically it was created by leftists to block (((Russian bots))), it would be easy to take one of their blocklists and replace the right wing users with left wing Jews like Timmy here

>I want to be important and powerful so bad!

Attached: 1556800199786.png (468x524, 520K)

Every last one of them is going to be wiped off the earth and a lot more besides.

And populations will be moved around to satisfy the lord

he's a jew. and i think he's become bitter because blacks don't like him, ironically because he's a creepy white guy

based

people hate jews for no reason

It's what has always been there demise.

Attached: 2qvx.png (806x940, 541K)

I have it on good authority that Tim wise sucks nigger dick