Epstein's plane flew to ANTARCTICA on 7/23

lol this rabbit hole is endless, the details just get weirder by the day. wtf were they doing down there anons?

Attached: jrrbm2rqkjg31[1].png (497x338, 121K)

>wtf were they doing down there anons?
erasing evidence.
you'd be surprised what we house there.
t. mr. scary

I wanna go to Antartica so badly and just keep running and running until I find some secret cool shit and die

illuminati HQ larping as ww2 nazis larping as ayys.
see op highjump

There is no 'continent' of Antarctica. It's an ice wall all around us.

Under aged Eskimo bitches

the unbound Fallen angels and nephilim masters live there.

That's where the pedo ZOG bases are.

No one will nuke it during WW3, and they're safe there from the normies.

>no one will nuke it during ww3
hold my beer

Thats bullshit. Look up how long it takes to circumnavigate Antarctica. If it went all around us it would take years. It only takes a couple weeks.

there's some ritualistic mass graves to mock him who liveth in the north

Must have an underground layer there

Attached: 37qt1m.jpg (666x375, 57K)

They don't ever go 'around' Antarctica. Flight patterns are planned using a flat, non-moving earth model. We live literally in an ice box.

Attached: planetfacts.webm (960x720, 2.77M)

gotta admit life would immediately be much cooler if this were true
but its not.

Dude.

Attached: 28496C91-9DFA-489F-9582-BE65E21080C7.jpg (1280x1707, 986K)

don't even waste your time on that normie dipshit

Well this shit just got very interesting...

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 32K)

The truth about Antarctica was supposed to be leaked this year, how much longer till it's released?

Attached: 1559172795115.jpg (1048x3320, 1.14M)

Me too. And knowing that Neuschwabenland is watching me, they would propably save a fellow german and I could go hollow earth blanky mode

That's where the house the evidence. The bodies are buried there.

According to the OP, Epstein landed in Novo Airbase. A Russian base.

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-002210.png (720x1520, 99K)

Absolute truth. Prepare for ridicule. We’re not on a globe. Earth has never been circumnavigated north to south.

Well, Russia might, but there's probably a world leader agreement regarding it if WW3 was to happen.

lets be clear, its his plane, there is no proof he was with the plane.
although please remind me, was this before he was arrested?

I own a boat.

it was after. someone's still using it.

when two or more oddities seem to overlap as a huge coincidence, the easiest explanation is to explain one oddity through the other. Connect the dots...like how often do you see A U R O R A B O R E A L I S in China while there is an earthquake....hmmmm

Do you like your job? Is it worth pursuing?

His pilot of 30 years is a slavic man. Maybe he went there? However, Epstein has a history of funding scientific research. This is a bit confusing.

Let's unironically meet up and go down there.

There's a chance that Epstein and Maxwell were actually the Russian Jewish Mafia and not the Western one.

There's connections, but there's also Rothschild connections, so who knows.

Uhh... guys I feel very sleepy right now. I think I'll enjoy the warmth of my bed and have a nice long relaxing nap.

Attached: 9739076340784608.png (175x250, 38K)

yeah a business jet flew from NE brazil to antarctica.
because they have mid-air refueling and he also owned a KC-135
oh wait the last two aren't true and OP is a fucking retard shill

That's what Fitbit revealed.

>Russian Jewish Mafia

Btw, this could explain why no one really knows fuck all about Epstein and Maxwell.

True that we're not on a globe, but it's not flat either, you insufferable cunt; it's a torus.

Attached: 8DACD2C6-5D5C-4AD9-BE47-1ED4F2B7791A.png (640x485, 290K)

I have information that will lead to the flattening of the rectangular earth

Epstein's dead man's switch is getting activated. He was storing dozens of liters of his sperm in a vault in Antarctica, right now thousands of teenage girls all over the planet are forcefully inseminated with his DNA.

If WW3 happens, all bets are off. The only safe place will be Mars.
Ghislaine?

>DUDE FLAT EARTH LMAO
im a long time conspiracy buff but this is the most banal and retarded theory ever. also a literal psyop to lead people away from researching topics of actual merit. fuck, even the inverted earth theory is at least interesting, this is dogshit.

ok memeflag

I believe it. But to what end?

Go outside. Why does the moon light up only the clouds around it?
According to experts, some of the craters we can see with our own eyes aren't even one hundred meters across. How can we see them, if the moon is so far away?

Attached: nasa.gov.jpg (1003x468, 180K)

your flag has been a fuckin meme for a while burger

Prison barracks of children. No such thing as law, international law,Geneva convention, except the law to stay the fuck out. We get killed if we try to see.

What did he mean by this?!?

Attached: pZMzSK4.jpg (500x604, 30K)

east and west bow to the same. Hell im not even sure the Rothschilds are the top of the pyramid anymore, if they are their delusions of mystical power come from the inbreeding and narcotics. Happy to hear options on who's above the Rothschild's as this is where my understanding of physical power ends?

but why did they start in Wyoming?

lol ohhhh man. You guys are getting so close. Some of you VERY close. But every day it's JEW this, NAZI that, ALIEN this, DEMON that, SATAN and GOD and new world orders, old world orders, holographic this, simulation that, archons, reptiles, Illuminati, the liberal agenda, so on and so on. Some of you see through all of this for the choose your own distraction game that it is and are inching closer to the true horror of reality.

Attached: 0B.jpg (700x368, 77K)

Epstein was probably collecting a supply of Penguin pineal glands...

Attached: DwkcTOsV4AENmSe.jpg (884x482, 72K)

its a shoop dummy

>their delusions of mystical power come from the inbreeding and narcotics
you mean people who believe that shit are cousin-marryin tweaker white trash?
right there with you user

he likes to read Lovecraft?

Tell me larper, why do you wear the mask?

why be a cryptic dick? Makes you seem ingenuine in your perceived knowledge

Do you need a quick rundown?

Attached: 7DE387D0-5CFB-4465-A105-88E5D719C56C.png (700x505, 324K)

That book wasn't fiction

I think he was arrested a couple of weeks before the flight.

>Epstein was probably collecting a supply of Penguin pineal glands...
...as one does

did you start a thread last night and your IP got rangebanned?

holy shit
bump

enlighten us plz

The Greeks knew not only that the earth was a sphere, but also its diameter and the tilt of its axis within an extremely small margin, over 2000 years ago. Flat earth is retarded abrahamic bullshit.

Oh, (You).jpg

Why was Epstein warned by Mossad that he was about to be raided?!?!!? What the fuck?!?!

>You said: “He always do something wrong. There was some nights in question. There was at home arrest and police, before they come to the house, they call him and tell him they coming in at eight o’clock in the morning. It’s all corruption you know. It’s all bullshit.”

Listen, don’t put yourself in trouble. Seriously.

>We talked about this.

I understand we got this.

>I’m telling you to give you a chance to remember because we talked about this stuff. I know it’s hard. I don’t know what you mean about “put myself in trouble.”

Let that go. Seriously. Let that go.

>Why is it so important? Are you worried about the local cops?

Listen, you’re really smart and I’m not going to offer that over the phone right now, okay? You’re really smart. You have no idea. Please!

>What do you mean by that?

I can’t explain you. I can’t explain you over the phone any of this.

Attached: trumpedo.jpg (438x453, 61K)

you're a shoop bong

Attached: hitler-sent-a-secret-expedition-to-antarctica-in-a-hunt-for-margarine-fats-featured-photo.jpg (768x432, 30K)

of the 3 posts you've created all have been disruptive to conversation. Either something is wrong in your life and your flailing for attention or you're an actual narc, which I've always disregarded as paranoia, what you say next will confirm i guess.

flat earth is a psyop to ridicule hollow earthers at the eyes of normies.

To dump evidence. Mark Epstein ordered they take the computers, hard drives, photos, everything and just dump it far away in Antarctica so no one ever finds it

Based and flat-pilled.

Attached: 1024px-Flag_of_the_United_Nations.svg.png (1024x683, 30K)

It can’t be a torus or a globe because water doesn’t bend.

You're a fucking dipshit

For those interested, think designer drugs manufactured for a select few.

So what is the true horror of reality?

I thought the SS had a submarine base there.

can ANYONE explain why the 'elites' are always going to antarctica?

I do unless it's Bogdanoffs these two creatures are beings of pure light sent from Sirius B as a physical manifestation of the duality of man

Omg you conspiracy theorists are so ridiculous. Anyone ever heard of saving money getting FREE ICE. Idiots

Attached: 1555593201371.jpg (973x927, 143K)

Delivering children to Draco Reptilians ....

brave new world

Attached: 1520481053811.jpg (600x615, 44K)

The Greeks aren't infallible, and like it or not, the Jews hoard information and knowledge just like the Vatican does. And, they also go out of their way to make sure everyone believes the opposite of what they believe. I'm not christian either, but flat Earth is getting harder and harder to deny.
Is it not possible that the Earth is flat and hollow?

water bends from as little as your own bio-electromagnetic field near a tap bro.
without mentioning surface tension.

>its a secret
>photo op everyone!

the nazi were doing the same exploration as other country's before the war numnuts

I wish I could slap you over the internet

Probably Maxwell, as she is into oceans and shit

Attached: Sailor_Soph.jpg (768x576, 254K)

I don't even have a response to dignify such an tremendously retarded post, you absolute casserole.

I'm in Australia its daytime here lad

How does east and west antarctica even work as a concept? Isnt everything out the southpole facing north?

Aye aye captain, let's go there

a wild retard in its natural habitat

If only you truly knew what was beyond those mountains.

Attached: penguin-werner-herzog.jpg (831x554, 115K)

> inching closer to the true horror of reality.
Satanic pedo jews rule the world and are destroying all life and there is more horror to realise?

Is there a testable and repeatable way to evidence that or are you just saying words you learn? I’ve never motioned my hand over water and seen it move from anything other than the wind force.

unironically spiritual entities.
It’s a known fact they try to communicate with aliens and they ended up communing with demons or some kind of intelligent destructive will.

I believe that’s where entrophy comes from, (a lower dimension from our perspective) creative power, ideas come from a higher plain (the ether greeks were talking about). i.e heaven an hell.

We are able to connect ourselves to both of those universes.

That’s totally conjecture ofc. Even of we knew for a fact that this assumption was real It’s impossible to prove the immaterial by material means.

Europeans figured this out thousands of years ago and yet you're too retarded to grasp it even with infinite information at your disposal.

count me in on your crew of the dammed. If we fail in our primary objective we can always haunt the coastlines of Argentina just as god intended

July 6th

>I’ll just call you weird aussie insults because you don’t think earth is a donut instead of arguing my case

Attached: THE-NSA-IS-8w7yq8.jpg (500x339, 34K)

is the true horror that these things are happening to control people by blackmail and power and is a cycle of abuse? or that power will always lead to corruption but is necessary for stability of the masses? that humans are innately flawed because of our consciousness and desire of pleasure? that our global systems are all illusions that we could trample if we realized we outnumbered those above us?

that is pretty fucking terrifying.

breakaway civilisation of the elites?