AUS/POL THURSDAY EDITION

ASX tumbles $60 billion on US recession, China slowdown fears
abc.net.au/news/2019-08-15/asx-tumbles-on-us-recession-fears/11416348

Inspired by the bravery of everyday Aussies, an artist has painted a mural of the now iconic milk crate, calling it a new piece of “Aussie folklore”.
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/sydney-artist-scott-marsh-paints-mural-tribute-to-milk-crate-heroes-of-sydney-stabbing/news-story/1af9ec52377d95828dbfead5f7c7b2b7

An emergency department nurse has told of a despicable attack that left her bloodied and bruised after being hit four times in the head — while doing her job.
news.com.au/national/south-australia/nurse-amanda-treagus-was-allegedly-assaulted-by-patient-at-port-lincoln-hospital/news-story/7e23b4fde2f06dee73d90a028677c313

Attached: uni.png (1035x589, 954K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/sydney-artist-scott-marsh-paints-mural-tribute-to-milk-crate-heroes-of-sydney-stabbing/news-story/1af9ec52377d95828dbfead5f7c7b2b7
theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/14/anti-knife-branding-in-chicken-shops-called-stupid-by-mps?CMP=twt_gu&utm_medium=&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1565854759
employment.gov.au/national-state-and-territory-skill-shortage-information
baka.com.au/world/europe/greta-thunberg-sets-sail-for-new-york-20190815-p52hir.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2 hours

>calling it a new piece of “Aussie folklore”.

Attached: 1511845129223.jpg (202x184, 10K)

G'day ya fucken pooftas

Whats for dinner lads?

Attached: ch7_sydney_cbd_1-2cz5yywsz55mxy7yss2.png (645x468, 638K)

more or less

Attached: 1524270071217.jpg (2016x1512, 843K)

Whos playing rompa stompa tomorrow?

Attached: 1565771917399.jpg (640x939, 123K)

I get that guy who held the milk crate was feeling like a real tough cunt

>Still won't be as famous or memorable as that random cunt who punched a kangaroo to help his dogbro on video

>ASX tumbles $60 billion on US recession, China slowdown fears

Attached: UnderstatedThirdHarpseal-max-1mb.gif (240x240, 942K)

>Inspired by the bravery of everyday Aussies, an artist has painted a mural of the now iconic milk crate, calling it a new piece of “Aussie folklore”.
>news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/sydney-artist-scott-marsh-paints-mural-tribute-to-milk-crate-heroes-of-sydney-stabbing/news-story/1af9ec52377d95828dbfead5f7c7b2b7

>The wall had previously been painted with a mural of Will “Egg Boy” Connolly, a teenager who cracked an egg over the head of controversial former senator Fraser Anning.
>Anning was criticised for blaming the Christchurch terrorist attack on immigration."

R E N T F R E E
E
N
T
F
R
E
E

my sides

Attached: 1559605951827.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Hotdogs

Looks like the worm is struggling to breathe.

Another day in bongland and another day of non-stop police and crime shows on every fucking channel. These bootlicking cucks are pathetic.

Fuck the queen. Fuck the cucked british cops. Fuck immigrants and fuck JANNIES

Attached: 1564437657408.webm (480x480, 1.25M)

I was hoping you's stop by tonight.
Is there really as many shit skins and poos as you were letting on yesterday?
I was reading this article before and it got me thinking about how diversity really is our greatest strength.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/14/anti-knife-branding-in-chicken-shops-called-stupid-by-mps?CMP=twt_gu&utm_medium=&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1565854759

I need a job bros. What good careers are out there that will get me a comfy house?

The dense level of street shitters, niggers, chinks and sand niggers is staggering. The only whites around are boomer germans on holiday or elderly pathetic british cunts who will be murdered by their pet niggers they so delightfully invited into their home country.

The only places that are full of whites (old whites who look like those NORF football comics) are in the rural areas. There are no young white people in this country. I'm driving across the country and can definitely tell you that it's a poo filled country.

Attached: 1565347262417.jpg (1539x976, 341K)

>Is there really as many shit skins and poos as you were letting on yesterday?
I'm not a bong, but white people have been the minority in inner-city London for close to a decade now. I can't imagine that it has gotten any better since the kikes have been shipping them over by the boat load

Attached: euro_Sim_2016_Gets_Real.jpg (1886x1126, 545K)

Beef soup

Look at the national job shortage list and choose from there .

don't listen to
accounting has been on there for ages because they want to lower accountants wages. foreign accountants are coming over and can't get jobs, local grads can't get jobs, the ones that do are having major wage deflation

tldr; that job list is partially made but industry lobbies who want to lower the wages they pay

Roo-steaks

To all the coppers on auss pol

is it ilegal to buy copyrighted shit from china (even tho thy dont adhere to our legal system)
get some products shipped for free (as shipping from china patent thief's is super legal and for free)
and sell them at a market like a farmers market?
im just curious asking for a frend

My plumber seems to have it figured out. Works a half-day job. House in the suburbs. Be your own boss.

Also what is the police stance on patent law

They're not allowed to give legal advice

Europe threatens uk with shipping law
yet china just yeets through all that noise and gets it cool

>1879 ned kelly and his gang are renowned for being a symbol of defiance of government
>2019 People desperately try and fight off attackers with common objects because they have been disarmed
Genuinely fitting

Attached: 1564780780288.jpg (797x448, 85K)

>Implying the cops know the law

Attached: 1565695037822.png (1746x1655, 436K)

I'd love to sell fault prone RCBOs to dodgy tradies building city high-rises on the cheap.

Attached: 1518456920694.jpg (4658x2272, 2.05M)

nice

Attached: glow man.png (322x527, 155K)

Why is buying goods from china free ?
when Europe is threatening uk over the same shit?

lol
let alone international law

employment.gov.au/national-state-and-territory-skill-shortage-information
The jobs market is such a fucking rort. Reading these reports says that most of the times employers can't find a suitable applicant is because no one has enough experience. Well no shit people don't have enough experience if nobody's willing to hire people unless they already have 3 years experience. Pushing more students into these roles isn't going to magically result in more applicants having more experience.

china is icing our economic system because australia post accept their parcels for free

I think their stance is to enforce the law.
This is not a live chat where you press a button and get expert advice.
This is Jow Forums where people commit suicide every day.

Imagine holding up some random autist as a deity for your non-theistic religion.

baka.com.au/world/europe/greta-thunberg-sets-sail-for-new-york-20190815-p52hir.html

Attached: greta autist.jpg (1138x829, 107K)

Schnity and veg, followed by a bit of Trifle.

same thing with USA. Trump called them out on it and of course everyone just said orange man bad

to enforce the law
so why is the uk in a decide or die situation. with Europe?
when china gets free access

>Why doesn't everyone just travel on a multi million dollar racing yacht like me?

How much GHG does it take to build a carbonfibre hull racing yacht?
>no galley, no shower, shitting in a bucket and polluting it into the ocean...
>week2 the rest of the crew are saddened as the unwashed screeching constipated autard 'accidentally' falls overboard.

China shipping is totaly free bois even to europe
what the fuck is going on
so i am being fucking lied to
Europe can easily accept huge shipments of Chinese crap for free yet the uk has to pay?
Why?

>How much GHG does it take to build a carbonfibre hull racing yacht?
The journey is "carbon neutral", they say. lel

Police's stance is probably "I don't give a fuck because that's civil law so it's handled by lawyers and lawsuits in the courts".

Reminder that all employment data collected is provided directly by employers and recruitment agencies without verification, and that employers and recruitment agencies have ZERO incentive to ever say that there are adequate numbers of workers.

Because the EU want to punish the UK for breaking up with them

>work hires an indian
>they immediately start taking the piss
>30 min breaks turn into 1hr
>just does the easy jobs and leaves hard work for everyone else
>probably going to say they have an injury soon so they get permanent light duties

IMF subsidises Chinese shipping I'm pretty sure.

DIGITS AND IT SINKS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ATLANTIC WITH NO SURVIVORS

Attached: 1413406665461.png (500x250, 17K)

REROLL

Attached: 1565065596015.jpg (1125x1169, 794K)

>Temperature have never risen this fast ever in history
>ITS A CLIMATE EMERGENCY

Attached: clip_image0021.jpg (623x394, 52K)

Roll

Attached: 1565774320724.png (500x500, 32K)

The one at my work always eats microwaved canned tuna and rice for lunch. Makes me want to puke.

Is accounting really an in demand job when most simple business accounts could be punched into a program like myob etc by any typist monkey or PooinLoo?

Attached: 1565859112745.png (422x324, 236K)

Left over stir fry

dominos because im lazy

got that buy 1 get 1 pizza for $1

nice should be a few years before the effects of tinned tuna really set in

There is so much bullshit of
fuck the uk how dare they
Yet
A scumbag like china gets free reign on European exports
The EU are scum they are the same as china

>injured at work twice this year
>out of my control
>light duties for a few months, slowly progressing back into normal duties
>normal duties for a month
>mfw get injured again
>mfw the boys are taking the absolute piss outta me

i CANT take it anymore

Attached: 1476832963052.png (657x527, 51K)

buritoes

today i went to get my eyes checked at an optometrist. pictures on the wall of smiling people wearing glasses. only picture on the wall of a couple is an african man with a white women. well thats surprising. while im waiting a huge tranny comes in speaking in a low, gruff voice sounding like a tradie but has breasts and is dressed like a woman. fat brown woman comes in next with a broken pair of glasses that look like shes been chewing on them. not sure what she was trying to say but it seems she wanted a refund. they said "no refund". sydney is always so vibrant.

hello motherfuckers

Attached: slampiggu.jpg (200x252, 7K)

Nah any money she will run into an immigrant ship and get raped by the future engineers of Sweden

not this cunt again

ah, its nice to be remembered

please... we've had enough

Attached: ▄█ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀.png (500x737, 522K)

>The EU are scum they are the same as china
Yup! Too bad Brexit was too little too late to save the Motherland.

I think it's more about trying to avoid popping the sub-marine methane bubbles which is due to carbon content and not temperature.
Actually I think it's all propaganda to get people living smaller lives and reduce competition over time, sort of like inflation but with boomerism or nihilism or cultural degeneration or some shit. Memeing people into slavery of a sort.

Dont you dare!
you scummy 2 cent copper

kek. remember you are here ... forever.

Attached: suck_n_blow.jpg (320x426, 11K)

start picking on that buck toothed cunt in nz

Attached: anna_palaszczuk.jpg (940x940, 342K)

>Pressure politicians to put climate change to the top of their agendas.

Oh these stupid people. Politicians have absolutely no issue with outsourcing factory and energy production to 3rd world nations. I just think it's enraging to watch a climate change wackos screaming how the west needs to reduce CO2, Meanwhile India and China absolutely wreaking it up and worse still dumping toxic heavy metals and plastic byproducts into the oceans.

No mention of that however from little Miss save-da-world.

Attached: 1453688054699.png (460x558, 181K)

fair point. I nearly decided to ditch Palaszczuk and instead start shitposting Jackie Trad.

WHY THE FUCK IS EUROPE SO ANTI UK SEPARATION
when they have so many free trade deals with china?

I don't think anyone gives a fuck who you bash the shit out of, but just keep it fresh. We are sick to death of pala-chook.

How's this? Better?

Attached: hot_trad.jpg (1024x768, 69K)

fuck she's an ugly cunt, I wonder if she shaves her box?

There isn't a single government in the world that would willingly cede power.

nah bro i love europe and the uk
why do they ppunish the uk
but give china such special treatment?

damn you got me, I thought you were writing about Melbourne

Attached: yarra trams.jpg (1306x980, 136K)

no bro your not listening
WHY DOES CHINA GET SUCH SPECIAL TREATMENT WHEN IT COMES TO TRADE
yet the uk get punished?

its a change at least. didnt she almost lose her seat last state election?

>nah bro i love europe and the uk
Cunts fucked mate.
I understand the motivation behind the EU, compete as a super power against Russia and China, but Europeans are too individualist for that collectivism nonsense. The irony is it will be the death of Europe though.

If you care so much mate, why don't (You) do something?

Attached: 1565612667992.jpg (700x551, 262K)

Its better to be a forigner in eu negotiations than to be a part of them

i was trying to figure if it was a man, for a moment

MFW she probably shaves her balls

she gonna lose something soon, the dodgy cunt has been gaming the system and probably will get axed

No thats garbage
the eu has a super free trade agrrement with china
so does the west.
yet uk are told they will suffer
its pretty
petty and homo
fuck negotiations with the eu they suck chinese cocks

MILK

Attached: muh_balls.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

DAY OF THE CRATE

Stop whinging about it and do something.

Attached: 15584332908.jpg (1743x1500, 1.01M)

/Newcastle/ chads report in
>Fuck Adelaide frog posters

Attached: Newcastle AUS 850x566.png (850x566, 1.16M)

I get what you're saying but their behaviour has has nothing to do with what's fair or sensible. The EU had power over the UK and it is in danger of losing that, so they're playing hard. The EU has relatively little power over China and nothing to gain, so they go easy. If the situation's were reversed and China was (for some reason) a country they had some control over, they'd be fighting the same battle to maintain their control.

ok its an improvement

>tfw work in west mayfield

who HERE getting JUSTed right now?

what if I ... MIX IT UP A LITTLE !!!

Attached: dream_gangbang.jpg (275x183, 9K)