El Paso. Dayton. Philadelphia. Just explain why you think you should be aloud to own a military style assault weapon...

El Paso. Dayton. Philadelphia. Just explain why you think you should be aloud to own a military style assault weapon. And don't give me that tyrannical government tinfoil hat garbage.

Because from where I'm standing I see no reason that anyone should be allowed to own an assault rifle. Sure, you have the Second Amendment, but everyone else also has the right to live without being shot at and having to live in constant fear of going to work, school, or church.

Let's face it, despite what lies the NRA tries to feed the public, we can do something about assault rifles. Ban them. It worked in Australia and the UK and it can work the in the United States too. There is literally no reason that we can't do the same damn thing here.

Attached: AssaultRifle15.jpg (367x137, 6K)

from texas. i can assure you, there is no need for it. dipshits be dipshits.

SHALL

CAUSE I CAN SPELL ALLOWED YOU STUPID FAGGOT

>military style assault weapon
when was that used?

Fuck you Austin nigger. Go back to Cali.

people who cut baby dicks are mentally ill and should have their guns taken
>people who cut baby dicks are mentally ill and should have their guns taken

pfft, 214, you little cuck. but still, no one needs to own a semi automatic rifle with more than a 4 round magazine.

>no one needs to own a semi automatic rifle with more than a 4 round magazine
fuck off.
we have wild boar.

There's really not. And despite gun owners' talking points about good guys with guns NO ONE was there to stop the El Paso shooting despite it happening in one of the most gun friendly states in the union. That speaks volumes right there.

And also, for self defense all you really need is a revolver or a single shot shotgun if you're at home.

Pretty much any mass shooting dude.

>we have wild boar.
So go back inside until they move along? idk

Because I'm not a faggot like you.

Sage

>Pretty much any mass shooting dude.
incorrect!
assault weapons have never been used in m ass shooting.

four rounds in a AR with one in the chamber is five rounds, i know how hard it is for you to count, but here is the point, five rounds with a high powered rifle will put it down quick so long as you ain't shit at shootin.

that's not how boar operate.

>implying boar aren't in hordes

Because I don't give a fuck about ANYONE. I have a right to protect myself, and even if I DONT... I STILL WILL.

Yell at them or something. Stop acting so helpless you idiot.

Literally was just used in Dayton. Assault Rifle-15, look it up bro. Educate yourself.

SHALL

um, that has nothing to do with what i said, what i said is no one needs to own a semi automatic rifle with more than a four round magazine.

because if people had decided to conceal carry pistols instead of open carry rifles there, it would have put the idiot down. but that was the issue, no one was carrying a simple handgun.

Motherfucker I will beat the God damn piss out of you with a baseball bat GET OUT OF MY FUCKING STATE YOU FUCKING NIGGER I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL LYNCH YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!!

So a concealed carry wasn't there in an infested with spics walmart, now all of the sudden concealed carry doesn't mean shit? Nevermind all those times that concealed carriers stopped a crime or saved lives. No because the overwhelming majority of these shootings are in gun free zones and the one time this happens outside of a gun free zones fuckers like you go all "well I guess we should ban more guns because CLEARLY this doesn't work" while forgetting all the people saved over the last few years. Yeah fuck you too.

You’re a nigger

if you're idiotic enough to get close enough to them to get gored, you deserve to die by boar, that's the purpose of a hunting rifle. so you don't, and i know this part gets hard to understand so i will try to use small words to explain

so
you
don't
have
to
get
close
because
it's
a
hunting
rifle

>Assault Rifle-15, look it up bro. Educate yourself.
Are you even trying?

you seem upset. i like that.

I know this is just a troll thread but come on do you really have nothing else to do except bait retarded people into replying to (you)

Attached: 1559709641531.jpg (1224x1505, 234K)

Good luck shooting 10 boars with a 30 06 before they run off only to come back later to tear up your field fuck you.

>Assault rifle 15
How many clipazines did he have, Moshe? Sage this shit

though i do agree with you on the concealed handgun point. it just so happened to be the one area where no one owned their own gun or had it handy. which still proves the old addage "best to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it"

five rounds, high powered rifle, not shit at aiming.

yeah, blow me.

Cry some more why don't you? I can't wait to see your tears once you are FORCED, not asked, to turn in your assault weapons. Your tears will be absolutely delicious.

Go back to whatever shithole normie website you came from, fuckstain.

>aloud
I stopped reading
Now you stop posting

Attached: raw.png (500x300, 222K)

Dilate

>aloud
gun images + spelling errors => most probably glowniggers
stop bumping these botted bait honeypot threads retards

Attached: 15837285745.png (227x222, 9K)

you also seem upset.

Attached: 24e.png (451x383, 11K)

> aloud

Lmaoud

Attached: 1564198431384.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Who gives a flying fuck what the treacherous NRA says. The fucking constitution says i can have fucking arms. Fuck yourself Fredo.

Implying I'll comply. I'd sooner rape you and your family than turn in shit.

Makes typo. Therefore is a secret agent man.

Sounds legit you fucking schizo.

Hey, stupid, no one is saying you can't own arms, we're saying you should not be allowed to own an AR-15.

You don't seem to understand.
Our right to bear arms was given to us by God. God, you nigger. Do you hear me?
The bill of rights is just a piece of paper wherein the government promises to not get themselves shot by fucking with those rights.

Attached: afa5e102b1828794f5dd0f37e39b2e482964cb9450bf79ec8fdd63eab09584f0.png (1313x1248, 199K)

you can still own a pistol or a shotgun, no need for a semi automatic rifle with a 20 round magazine.

>assault rifle
Define this.

Who the fuck are you and why the fuck should I care what you think I should own? Is your name God, you insufferable cockmagnet? Slash your wrists open with a pair of safety scissors immediately.

Attached: 75fb1f1689564c17e85fce184309e0370492f337f057bc77780d109dcb462bcf.jpg (550x684, 50K)

Isn't it funny how the (((left))) only cares about the lives of church-goers when it involves promoting gun control

Tough talk from a guy who would actually just say "yes sir" and hand over his shit to the nice policeman when the time comes.

>Our right to bear arms was given to us by God.
Show me where in the Bible it says you have the right to own an assault rifle. Go ahead, I'll wait. Chapter and verse, please.

You don’t even know what an AR-15 is though.

mine never hurt anyone, must be the people not the object

>"muh military style assault weapon
people that ironically use that phrase don't know jack shit about guns, nice try shill

>El Paso. Dayton. Philadelphia.
he thinks the attacks are real, yikes

kek

Attached: 1552725717744s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

unironically* fuck I'm rarted

Why do we need to take them away? Most shootings are done with Pistols and Shotguns, this doesn't solve much, and also is just a band-aid on the real problem.

No one said it was in the Bible, idiot. Did you ever learn anything about the Enlightenment era philosophy our country is founded on? It is your God given right to be able to defend and provide for yourself, family and community. Guns are a tool that allows man to do that.

>Show me where in the Bible
When the fuck did I specify that my God was the Abrahamic god? Again, I ask you. Are you God? Who the fuck are you to even open your mouth right now? If we lived in a sane world, you'd be burning alive in a town square right now for your perfidy.

Attached: ddd2f413b0d74e4a0aa1a4269017dc414db751dc47c273b8be6289d83bd069bc.jpg (640x1136, 169K)

It's a troll. He's here literally every day for multiple threads a day with the same bullshit. Normally he uses a different picture. The replies he gives are so incredibly consistent that I almost think it's a supervised bot.

Attached: 1554304751373.png (1901x1098, 416K)

The Washington Post published the 1,196 victims of mass shootings since 1966 as part of a 12-page special section of Sunday's paper. It takes a special kind of stupid to even left a finger to do some thing about it. Assault Weapons are the best gun to use for defending yourself at home and from an oppressive government. Hand guns kill more people by a factor of 6 not including suicide per YEAR. If it isn't a mass shooting it would matter if the shooter used an assault rifle or NOT. The fact that people discuss this seriously tells us why the general population shouldn't be allowed allowed to vote. It also shows how dishonest our politicians are for even attempting discussing it seriously. It's a non problem. If we only allowed "Assault Rifles" there would be less deaths per year because niggers wouldn't be able to conceal them and carry them everywhere. The only people who should reasonable fear "Assault Rifles" are those in position of power in a failing or corrupt state. Oh wait, every year the media and government get more afford of "Assault Rifles". Gee, I wonder WHY?

Attached: People killed by Mass Shootings.png (501x671, 184K)

Attached: 1st amm.jpg (621x1024, 89K)

You wouldn’t be scared if you bought something to protect yourself like idk a knife? No, that wouldn’t work. Oh I gotcha a boomerang? No. Wouldn’t work. Ohhh I got it now a sling shot? Nahh. Ohhh I got it now. How about the new glock 19 gen 5. It comes stock 17 and 1 and is extremely accurate with a 4.1 inch barrel. Just big enough to fit perfectly hidden in your pant loop with a holster. I just bought one and love it. You’ll love it too! I don’t have a chl but I keep it in my car when I go out. I feel a lot safer! You would too

based and redpilled

Obviously trolling. Obviously.

Weren't they both "gun-free" zones?

Attached: defvulqbbvk01.jpg (403x403, 49K)

Attached: 540px-Gun_Control_-_Dang.jpg (540x600, 53K)

Bad for the environment to print 12 extra pages that literally nobody will read in every newspaper that day.

u have to be 18+ to be on Jow Forums please come back in 4 years

Choke on my nutsack you dim mother fucker. Nobody has to explain shit to you Jewboy.

>it worked in australia and the uk
the uk has the highest violent crime rate in europe, stabbings and rapings are basically a daily occurrence over there.

and as an australian i can tell you that our gun laws are not that effective. our gun crime rate was already very low before port arthur, in fact the port arthur incident was the first mass shooting we ever had. the gun buyback has done nothing but empower the huge underground black market that is growing bigger everyday right under our noses. also trying to compare australia to america and saying "if it worked for them it will work for us" is just ridiculous and dishonest, it's like comparing an apple to an orange.

>worked in australia and the UK
First off, guns have been banned in the UK intermittently since the beginning of guns, due to tyranny.
As far as the modern gun laws go, it took them over 100 years of slow gun control measures to reach the point where they banned semi auto rifles. By then, all guns made in the last 50 years were registered and on a strict licensing system, which gave the government the power to take them away. Also, the country is an island, which makes border security much easier and we don't have as much of a racial divide. No single piece of gun control actually stopped mass shootings or reduced gun crime of any kind, we never had it.

Australia's gun crime rate has not been effected by the licensing system and the amount of people dying from guns was on a downwards slope which it has remained on. Mass shootings don't matter any more than 20 individual shootings so fuck off and suck on my long cock you homo nigger.

>And also, for self defense all you really need is a revolver or a single shot shotgun if you're at home.
you have to be fucking joking right now

>assault weapons have never been used in m ass shooting.
what about in the soviet union when they massacred all those innocent people?

magazine limit is actually unenforceable since magazines are incredibly easy to modify/make. Even a spastic like you could do it.

"Military style assault weapon"
Angry looking guns are just cooler, amirite?
We moved on from bolt action a long time ago in terms of highscoreperminute, not that that makes any real point for every given situation. I know angryrifles are pretty spookey, but frankly we've had years where shotgun homicide was up above angryrifles for 5 year periods, at-a-glance. And boy howdy, wait until you get a load of homicides by knives. Just the other week, there was mass-stabbing where this guy Killed 4 people with some sharp metal, I can't recall but i think he stabbed a few more but they survived? I know, anecdotal evidence isn't the greatest in an argument, but so is worrying about long rifles when we have more fatal stabbings to worry about. And don't even peek at handgun crime in inner cities! If that doesn't the piss outta you, put you in constant fear of going to work in crime-infested places, picking your steps around needles in the street and human feces and rats, then please, there are many other, much nicer places to live where it honestly isn't an issue to worry about humans.

But be warned, some places have boar, or mountain lions, or bears, oh my. And we will be keeping are angryguns. Not to be used on people, unless you forfeit your right to live by trying to take someone else's, mind you, but for them wildlife critters that can maul you to death. And also for fun on the range.

because I fucking can. and i'll get a few more.

Just a reminder to the posters here that you replied to this thread seriously and without saging
that's you
that's what you do
it's just who you are
you're stuck like that, and it's one of the clearer marks that your role will be a follower position

more people are stabbed than shot with rifles at all, let alone semiauto rifles, which is a negligible amount.

You know you live in a first world country when people literally beg the govt to take away their rights.

SAGE

Honestly mainly Because I hate Walmart, mexicans and school kids.

The omitted the fact that the perpetrator was a radical far left establishment stooge, a radical equalist, climatefag and a supporter of mass immigration. No but you don't see the Media batting an eye out over that fact do you. They just make the "facts" up, it's called invisible theatre, because it's beneficial to their ideological narrative.

More people die from cars. From where I'm standing I see no reason to let retarded, weak faggots like you continue driving.

So you're totally ok with people being murdered as long as they're stabbed or run over instead of shot by a big black gun. You sound racist

What is the difference between a semiautomatic pistol with a 20 round magazine and a semi automatic rifle with a 20 round magazine?

Because you have a constitution and it says your citizens can own literally any gun they want. for fuck sakes Americans owned full fledged warships back in the day and the government would draft said people during war times.

Guns arent going any where, get one and figure out how to use it.

AR stands for armalite rifle dumbass.

Why in the fuck would you concede to give up your right to bear arms? Why in the fuck do you insist on removing other's right to bear arms? Never trust a government.

I want to regulate the 2nd Amendment just as much as I want to regulate the 1st. And if you weren't such a jazz hands waving Comrade, you'd understand. GTFO fags

Right.

Not need.
Not want.

Right.

Get fucked.

>I'm so retarded I think the AR in AR-15 stands for Assault Rifle

Attached: Consider Suicide.jpg (480x456, 21K)

muzzle velocity, gun visibility and ease of hiding, and differences in control.

Ok, so what does it stand for then?

Gr8 b8 m8

Armalite rifle jesus fucking christ if you know nothing about guns just google it

It's not working for Hong Kong.

>literally post "assaultrifle15.jpg"
>get all these replies
Come on, really?

Attached: 1559408786691.png (894x773, 48K)

>we can do something about assault rifles
You're not going to do anything except post, granola crunching pussy.

Simple so we can shoot retards like you some day

I farted in op's mouth and he yelled "I'm with her"