Greta travel watch

So since yesterday i checked and her boat gave a constant Signal, now for almost 8 hours nothing.
Is this Asperger terrorist faking it? Did she die?

Shipname is Malizia2
marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:4966823/zoom:10

Attached: 20190815_094712.jpg (4608x2592, 3.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/regionales/niedersachsen/article198567429/Greta-Thunberg-bewaeltigt-erste-Segelmeilen-auf-dem-Atlantik.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A
marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:4966823/zoom:10
twitter.com/borisherrmann/status/1161934698920206336?s=20
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sébastien_Josse
sail-world.com/news/214816/Gitana-and-Sebastien-collaboration-draws-to-a-close
womenarestupid.site/blog/ocasio-cortez-is-a-typical-feminist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They don't have a toilet on board. Greta will have to piss and shit into a bucket for the next weeks while the rest of the crew is listening.

Imagine if they hit an iceberg and the ship crashes and she dies because climate change didn't happen fast enough

Attached: 1557578515292.jpg (396x385, 27K)

Here's hoping for Davey Jones to send it to the locker

Arrrr

Malizia coincidentally means malice in english.
Im not going full Q here but.....

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-101316_Chrome.jpg (1074x1143, 325K)

She got raped and thrown overboard, rest in piss thot

the boat doesnt even have a destination listed while every other one around her has, you would expect a celebrity boat to be on watch 24/7.

even those rapist shuttle services had by the minute data

>I sailed in a boat with no toilet across the ocean why are you still buying plane tickets?
this is so painfully stupid
it hurts bros, it really hurts

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1380x960, 852K)

german fake news media had to post at 8am that the night went well etc yadda yadda

welt.de/regionales/niedersachsen/article198567429/Greta-Thunberg-bewaeltigt-erste-Segelmeilen-auf-dem-Atlantik.html

this stuff is just so planned out, its not even fun anymore how they bullshit evveryone.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A

Attached: 1466185187704.png (364x313, 6K)

>implying they would risk her losing her life
she's already in a luxury hotel in new york or something. this is just a stunt

Any mention of the toilet situation? I need to know, for research purposes.

this. they wouldnt risk her, and no normie will ever care about marinetraffic data or think of it.

they cant keep getting away with it.

What if they do it and blame it on climate change. Then use her as a martyr.

Attached: Great Waves.png (1100x739, 1.25M)

The whole journey is getting filmed by one of the crew members who is making a docu about it...

malizia has also kind of a sexual slant in italian. similar to being mischievous

i hope she has to repair the ship reactor and gets irradiated like spock.

Attached: 245742lt.jpg (480x360, 22K)

I pray to Poseidon he sinks that cunt. I cant take the constant Greta here Greta there anymore.

pretty obvious this was the intention from the beginning

Greta has a being a boy slant, so it checks out

Its filmed by a jew, and they could film everything and just pretend its open seas

Is it true the thing about the urine and the feces? If so, WHY?

To save the planet. Why else would you shit in a bucket in the middle of the ocean with strange people filming you?

Also sea sickness which is probably really bad for the inexperienced. It’s a racing sailboat not a cruise ship.

Imagine if a giant diesel powered oil tanker smashes into her shitty little boat.

Can't wait for the video coverage.

She's going to be a smelly little potato when she gets to murka.

How could defecating in a bucket save the planet? She's becoming a parody of the parody of herself. South Park hasn't ever reached such level. And it is a fictional show.

She’ll probably get airlifted out by helicopter and they’ll call it heroic

I think that user was being sarcastic there buddy.
However, the average western individual might actually find some kind of altruism in the act of shitting into a bucket.

#defecateForGaia

He/she didn't want to use an airplane because those emit evil carbon dioxide. A better solution would have been not to travel at all but, you know, when your ego is bigger than the planet...

Been to hospital (ER rooms n such) way too often the last couple years. I will piss and shit in any awkward situation.

> Did she die?

Rollin

if doubles she will be impaled on the periscope of a surfacing american nuclear sub.

>marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:4966823/zoom:10
roll

whats the point of her using a racing yacht? Im sure someone in Sweden or somewhere has a 60ft cruising yacht they could let her borrow so she can cruse in comfort

#ODFG #OpenDefecationForGaia

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

fuck youre retarded, she probably doesn't even exist dumbshit Mohammad cocksucker

Funny cohencidence.

Attached: rothschild.png (1183x679, 394K)

Nice find. The plot thickens

if she really cared about the world she would have had that ship crewed only by migrants.

>Sailing into New York Harbor, Sigmund Freud stood on the deck with Carl Jung and gazed out at the statue illuminating the world. Their arrival was a much-anticipated event for American psychologists so very curious of what this new theory of the psyche could expose. Whether out of hubris or prescience—and are they not often one and the same?—Freud turned to his disciple and whispered, “They don’t realize we’re bringing them the plague."

are you fucking kidding me

Attached: 896798534565.jpg (1024x768, 62K)

Every time

Gitana 16 :-o rotschilds love gypsies?

Kek

source?

I'm not even surprised at this point.

Jow Forums needs to take the scientology pill already.
it is the one based group with traditional values who openly names all our enemies including the first and foremost one psychology and sigmund fraud.

i have been range banned from making threads here for the past month or so for trying to bring scientology to Jow Forumss attention.

the oldest psy op against Jow Forums was chanology, they wanted to leave a bad taste in our mouths so we would never side with them.... but i think enough time has passed for us to take another look at scientology.

Attached: scientology.jpg (1200x751, 88K)

At least she doesn't have to worry about sharks; I don't think they eat potatoes.

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 35K)

German Media is flooded with Headlines of her. Rothschild couldnt have made it anymore obvious

L Ron Hubbard was a satanist and pedophile, close friends with Aleister Crowley so no
>Jow Forums needs to take the scientology pill already
No one needs to throw their life away on a pyramid cult

Not sure if there is Geodata in twitter pics.

also rather suspicious that they have internet but no tracking?
twitter.com/borisherrmann/status/1161934698920206336?s=20

no one checked my duubs

Attached: 1563302784696.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

ooff, sorry pal,

lets hope you are right

Attached: thankyoubasedposeidon_sinkthatboat.png (887x1130, 1.48M)

Sébastien Josse is the family skipper,
she is in good hands

>En 2017, il devient le skipper du maxi-trimaran Maxi Edmond de Rothschild - Gitana 17.
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sébastien_Josse

>Ariane de Rothschild thanks Sébastien Josse for the eight years spent working together.
>The five-arrow team is keen to embark on a new, ambitious offshore campaign based
>around a singlehanded round the world race.
sail-world.com/news/214816/Gitana-and-Sebastien-collaboration-draws-to-a-close

Attached: rots.jpg (299x168, 13K)

typical feminist

womenarestupid.site/blog/ocasio-cortez-is-a-typical-feminist

If doubles, she sinks.

Attached: 1494307462897.jpg (710x400, 36K)

thank you based Poseidon

Thank you Based Poseidon

Thank you based Poseidon.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Attached: 1564124483136.jpg (413x407, 40K)

Thank you based Poseidon.

Kys

Thiat shit is definitely on the books. Also it's a full moon today, the sick talmudic fucks may have grabbed the opportunity for a child sacrifice.

Imagine the smell after a few weeks on board...

Attached: 4cf.png (600x1003, 519K)

Digits and rolling for the possible that Based Poseidon will wreak havoc from a fast and dangerous thunderstorm and her boat sinks.

denk u beisd boseidun

thank you based poseidon
>11 hours no update now
oh no, that sucks

Attached: 1502376820398.jpg (346x406, 38K)

red pill on scientology

Attached: scipill.png (699x5491, 374K)

Exactly. Why would you even believe this obvious bs.

Arrrgh Mateys....!

“She was boarded, she was Looted, she was Scuttled till she Sank!”

“And the Pale Survivors Left Us by the medium of the Plank!”

Attached: A9D5D936-70A2-4898-8841-F81B688012F3.jpg (1600x1035, 303K)

she is young, dumb, and expendable. if this ship really goes under it'd be a big plus to her puppet masters.
still would be Vorsehungs-core though, kikelet had it coming

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

Iran got her.

Is that all you hear in germanistan?

Baddum
*tssss*

its getting absolutely ridiculous here.
set a vpn to germany, type greta thunberg into google and see for yourself

if she sinks to the bottom of the atlantic her puppet masters will sanctify her as some sort of modern day joan of arc

Thank you based Poseidon

Attached: Waterworld.jpg (297x443, 28K)

Germany media can not forever repeat the narrative how qualified and well-behaved refugees are, so they switched to distraction tactics.

>Greta's influence in politics is totally organic and grassroots, stop being such a crazy conspiracy theorist.

Funny

Attached: BC7D8CCC-269D-4008-81FD-28EFC729648E.png (1011x820, 1.14M)

Holy fuck you weren’t kidding

Makes sense. How does the average person feel about the refugees?

most don't care or say they don't care because they don't want to show their powerlevel (making people feel comfortable and letting them spill their spaghetti is funny though, they always look elated and a little embarrassed after), but a fair share of people I know would consider AOC centrist, literally pic related when you disagree

Attached: dissonance detected.png (710x357, 160K)

>How does the average person feel about the refugees
There is a big social divide in this regard, and gaining a clear understanding what your friends, colleagues and acquaintances think about it, is hard: The media managed to make people fear for their jobs and their social net, if they speak up.
Many ordinary people are quite critical of the refugees, due to their crimes, the costs and the competition for housing they are, but most still vote the parties responsible for their influx – the alternative to these parties is uniformly portrayed in a bad way.
Given how many attacks and rapes occur daily, and how bad and unaffordable the housing market is in Germany, the media did indeed a very successful job at steering attention to climate politics and car manufacturers.

would not be surprised if (((they))) sacrifice her

Poseidon I know you're out there.. please save us!

ritual sacrifice to poseidon

Attached: gret.jpg (397x249, 16K)

Greta Thunberg was the final victim of Epstein.

Thank you based Poseidon

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

>final victim of Epstein
>implying he's dead
bluepilled

Attached: heh.png (905x525, 570K)

The boat is made of hydrocarbons.

Carbon fiber composites are primarily made from propane and petroleum.

She’s a hypocritical, whiny little twatbag.