Got beat up by a 85 year old

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHA. How will Aryan "Vikings" ever recover?

Attached: 1565609235431.jpg (1920x1920, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

womenarestupid.site/blog/is-it-just-me-or-is-it-getting-crazier-out-there
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-mosque-shooting-attack-oslo-far-right-shooter-philip-manshaus-mohammad-rafiq-a9055271.html
cbsnews.com/news/norway-mosque-shooting-suspect-identified-by-media-as-philip-manshaus-appears-in-court-today-2018-08-12/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHHAHAH

>This was totally another 8pol meme shooting trust us
>Nevermind that the shooter was a tranny and 8pol was down at the time
Sloppy Jalopy Mossad

Attached: just fuck it all up.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Hoax and gay Norway is full of larping false-flagging kikes and their shabbos.

COPE

based black aryan muslim bull vs pathetic virgin germ**noid

Attached: 14898675453191.jpg (225x200, 21K)

Came in armed and got shitted on by unarmed grandpa. HAHAHA

Can I help you Nigger

Attached: 1561486434104.jpg (940x627, 379K)

Attached: 1565712035525.jpg (591x349, 88K)

Freaking hulking 185 yo grandpa pwnd an average norge cuck.

What's the name of this kid? Should laugh at his surname into nonexistence lmao

HAHAHAHA WH*TOID """MEN"""

Should probably wait until all the evidence comes out before you gloat Mr Nigger. This story is too Hollywood to not have a twist in the tail.
The marks on the blondes face, are marks from someone trying to gouge your eyes and scratch like a woman with fingertips. No bruises from punching around the jaw or orbitals. I think the CCTV from this will be very ugly and show a planned ambush. The blonde perhaps did not even fight back or attempt to harm, he/it/she has righteous innocence in his eyes for some reason.

Attached: 35pzbw.jpg (408x356, 32K)

That's a woman

>51-1

Attached: ADAF5FE2-EE9C-45B7-9CC3-814CE0CB514F.jpg (607x608, 110K)

>A suspect identified by Norwegian media as Philip Manshaus
Manshaus

:)

That man is aryan

Easy results there are only 6 people with this surname. Easy culling these people from society. See guys, if you're going to do a shooting you better at least get a 1:1 kdr otherwise you're a fkn joke lmao xD This surname should be denied job opportunities everywhere in Norway

Sure we cannot all be as strong as streetshitter slayers

HAHAHAHAH

will people shitting on Manshaus for fighting an Al-Qaida mosque ever also post a redpill? Oh they wont? So that means they are not from here and are jew shills here to demoralize?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

>for fighting an Al-Qaida mosque
What the fuck are you talking about?

>desperate fake laughter

>1 on 1 fight
>Muslim vs Nonmuslim
>In a Mosque
>1 on 1 fight

Attached: visible-confusion-when-you-look-through-your-images-to-post-29986194(2)_01.png (500x503, 260K)

Mosque was empty at the time since it was sunday. Whitey was armed with multiple weapons.

This weak incel also killed his sister because she was adopted from China. If she was Norwegian, he wouldn't have a problem with her. People like Manshaus are exactly as bad as muslim extremists..too bad they don't congregate in a sandy hole so we could airstrike these milkboys into oblivion

Strong grandpa

Why does "he" look like a woman?

average white boy in 2019

Older men are stronger than younger ones today in actual physical strength.

It's actually quite interesting, and it's not really down to ethnic groups either, as they usually use the US.

Search for it your self. The international Al-Noor mosques are Al-Qaida fronts. Hundred of cases confirmed of them funneling money and soldiers to Al-Qaida and whatever they call their organization today ( Fatah Al-Sham is one of their recent names)

That's why Tarrant went for an Al-Noor in NZ and that's why Manshaus went for an Al-Noor in Norway. Al Noor is an Al-Qaida front and these muslim, jew, communist and government shills want you to cheer for then and accept them next to the kindergardens in your lands

i wonder how low we could possibly get

Bullshit, go drink bleach or hit on your sister

should have send the new terminator

Attached: Mackenzie-Davis-in-Terminator-Dark-Fate-780x438.jpg (780x438, 40K)

It's the thought that counts OP. Either way, we'll all have to wait 2 days to a week for the next one.

Attached: 1521911828719.jpg (1047x567, 182K)

holy fuck thats a male? I thought it was a woman that shaved

Attached: 322354.png (391x338, 209K)

> He

Dumbass dosent know the site

(((Manshaus)))
Also who the fuck goes for something like this without first hitting the gym for a couple of years and joining some martial arts club. Kid had stick arms. Just another propped up MOSSAD asset to go gun grabbin' in Norway. It will now be harder to get a hunting license and a or join a pistol club so you can get a handgun license.

Why do snow niggers think vikings where Aryan? I'm pretty sure only the fucking Germans where Aryan.

Wait, she didn't even know Muslims worship their antichrist on Fridays?

Atrazine, xenoestrogens from plastics, sóy, phtalates and less physical activity are the main culprits here. Along with a lack of strong masculine rolemodels.

Hitler considered the Dutch more Aryan than the Germans.
And Frisians are definitely Aryan super beings.

What cruel irony is this? Would he have done this if he knew he would look like Captain marvel in mascara?

Attached: 123123.png (426x232, 138K)

85 years? I heard he was 6 million years old

His time in prison will be nothing but arabs running mantrains on his ass in the showers.
I mean look at him. How often do they get something this close to a woman in prison.

>where Aryan
>where Aryan
>only the fucking Germans

please for the love of christ, Amerishart. Dont try to think, youre not capable of such feats, youre an Amerimutt. Dont even try.

the retard probably didn't even want to shoot up the place he wanted to get caught cus he was a narcissistic coward that really wanted fame, and he got it.

My condolences to the white bois here believing they have any chance against us lmao dead

Muslims only brave to fight girls.
Pathetic.

She will go in a jew prison hotel next to Breivik.

kek, dude manshaus is a jewified Version of the german Name Hausmann
is there a Connection ?

was the shooter a legit tranny? kinda looks like a FTM DESU but IDK

There is no "y" in europe you faggot.

He wasn't a true white MED. If he were MED the body count would be in the thousands.

No matter what color, never underestimate "old man stength"

I have the video of him getting beat up.

viking genetics are long gone. white males are descendants of potato farmers, that's why they're so ugly and effeminate
even if they had viking genetics it wouldn't mean much, vikings were pussies who only knew how to navigate through rivers. if vikings fought a bunch of well fed tribal africans they would get annhilated lol

Share it faggot

>well fed tribal africans
hard to find them

it's getting crazier out there

womenarestupid.site/blog/is-it-just-me-or-is-it-getting-crazier-out-there

average nigger 2019

As you get older you gain more control over your muscles.

Come on, that's a girl

He needs to be free.

Attached: good question.png (615x251, 23K)

>Got beat up by a 85 year old.
>Freaking hulking 185 yo grandpa pwnd an average norge cuck.
He was 65 year old, learn to count...

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-mosque-shooting-attack-oslo-far-right-shooter-philip-manshaus-mohammad-rafiq-a9055271.html

>His injuries may have been sustained when Muslim worshippers swarmed onto him during the alleged attack.

cbsnews.com/news/norway-mosque-shooting-suspect-identified-by-media-as-philip-manshaus-appears-in-court-today-2018-08-12/

So technically a bunch of terrorist sand niggers jumped him like cowards.

Also black people were castrated by muslims, they were called Eunuchs, so you're basically a cuck when you sympathize with the Nation of Islam.

That invader has 2 black eyes and a swollen nose if you look closely at his shit brown face so hahahahahahahah 285 year old raghead still got his ass kicked by a white kid regardless if he takes credit for all the other goat fuckers who jumped him.

Attached: 1565522633152.jpg (720x824, 141K)

Norwegian prisons doesn't have common showers. Most cells have their own shower.

he is retired 65years old pakis soldier
so no wonder