The moon landing, humanity's greatest achievement

>The moon landing, humanity's greatest achievement

Fuck off and eat shit. It was America's greatest achievement not "ours". Stop leeching off of America's success just because your gayass country sucks.

Attached: 1210368.jpg (495x495, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xyjppxh2-C0
womenarestupid.site/blog/marriage-is-not-worth-it-anymore
youtu.be/XAcXBT-GZCo
hq.nasa.gov/alsj/alsj-stars.html
onebigmonkey.com/apollo/stars/ap16bstars.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was really a US/Nazi space program.

>One last thing we’re going to need is a whole lot of batteries. Lots and lots of batteries. That’s going to be the only way to power the ship while we’re on the Moon, and we’ll definitely need to run the communications systems, and the oxygen supply system, and the heating and cooling system, and the cabin lights, and the television cameras and transmitters, and all the testing equipment, and our spacesuits, and that damn rover. And we won’t be able to recharge any of the various batteries, so we’re going to need a lot of back-ups. Especially of the really big batteries that run the ship. We may need a separate ship just to carry all the batteries we’re going to need.

it was humanity greatest achievement, not american

>greatest achievement ever
Look at the smiles on their faces! Ear to ear baby! WE DID IT. HUMANITY'S CHADS. THE GREATEST THAT EVER LIVED:

Attached: presser.png (848x523, 456K)

Staye maad Medkit

>America's greatest achievement
>it was faked
lmao

>Von Braun
>American
It was Hitlers final gift

Takin credit from German/Nazi rocket science. Typical burger behaviour

I doubt the moon landing. :(

I mean 50 years and we haven’t reached deep space since, with humans. It just doesn’t add up. The Soviet Union just gave up? I thought they wanted a moon base.

Congrats you're not a dumb low iq mutt who just goes along with whatever the government tells you.

Attached: scsh.png (771x1567, 91K)

Funny that nazi scientists had to be brought in because the rockets kept exploding on the pad.
And the russians won the space race faggot.

You mean Germany's greatest achievement, obviously.

Honestly if the moon landing was faked then I'm sure the USSR would have LOVED to exposed t.

I'm pretty sure shotguns we're the greatest human achievement. Who invented them?

It was the Nazis.

Why are you posting a picture from the press conference that took place 3 weeks after the landing and after they had been in quarantine for all that time?

Attached: president-Nixon-visits-Apollo-11-crew-in-quarantine.jpg (600x600, 108K)

what are some other good hoaxes?

Because they look like three guilty kids. Watch it. It's hilarious.

i grew up in Rotherham. When I moved out of my parents house I lived in the town center (i.e filled with pakis) The ones that I used to talk to told me back in early 2000's that 9/11 was inside job.
it wasnt until many years later that the conspiricy theory blew up for me and i was like 'yeah those pakis were right'

my point is that maybe the russians knew that the moon landings were fake but we just didnt hear them

Attached: 1557404595998.jpg (1791x1519, 782K)

>Because they look like three guilty kids
Why do you say that?
>Watch it
I have
>It's hilarious
Not really

Honestly if the central banks were controlled by Jews then I’m sure countries would NEVER implement them.

Well it is hilarious. Not if you are shill perhaps. Or a retard?

youtube.com/watch?v=xyjppxh2-C0

Ahem
49% of the United States greatest achievement.

Attached: 2018.06.21_metro_Frey_Fig2.png (768x568, 29K)

>my point is that maybe the russians knew that the moon landings were fake but we just didnt hear them

You’re fucking retard user. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that pol is filled with narcissistic contrarians.

Keked hard

this
did you not watch hidden colors OP?
black women did all the work :^)

>implying it happened

nice ad hominem

Wrong. It was the masons greatest achievement not "America's"

>oy vey goyim you didn't go to the moon from a space program completely made up of aryans
>but not to worry as we'll rectify that with the real moon landing that will happen in 2040 where Tyrone Biggums will be the first man on the moon :^)

Attached: mason.jpg (288x406, 17K)

>humanities greatest achievement
>never actually happened

You really man landed on the MOON in this? Are you kidding? STOP believing NASA lies and STOP paying your taxes.

Attached: 88C40D80-3428-407B-910B-CA4A1AA73340.jpg (1200x1081, 274K)

International Space Station is humanitys greatest achievement and actually serves a scientific purpose instead of being just propaganda for American audiences because they were losing in every aspect of space race to Soviets.

The funny thing is you and I will never see Tyrone Biggums on the moon. We'll be long dead before that happens. They cannot 'go back', Macedonian Glownigger. The Russians or Chinese might actually beat them to it. Kek.

the space program as it was originally planned would have had a moon colony
it was the explicit intent of von braun (iirc) and he even has a quote where he says that he doesn't want to just go there, take a few pictures and forget it happened
the jews really kiked him

cope
jews will shill out billions of monies for the propaganda victory
you think they give a shit about money when they can just make it out of thin air with the federal reserve?
you will live in a time where children will have tyrone biggums posters on the wall
i can't wait :^)

That interviewer was asking about the time they were photographing the solar corona, not the "entire trip". Very dishonest video.

Would have NEVER happened if USA didn't steal the geniuses from Germany. Honorable mention for russians too, a bunch of guys in the early 20th century already imagined multi-staged rockets and space stations.

What does it have to do with money? You can give NASA 6 gorillion dollars and they STILL WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DO IT.

>You really man landed on the MOON in this?
Yes.

Attached: space1540697939200.jpg (1700x1360, 603K)

>The moon landing, humanity's greatest achievement
imagine thinking that
inventing wheel > your gay ass space spectacle shot in Nevada desert

marriage is a scam

womenarestupid.site/blog/marriage-is-not-worth-it-anymore

Michael Collins was doing laps around the moon in the CM according to the myth. He never photographed any corona. He just doesn't remember seeing stars. Forgot to look out the window. Too busy having a wank waiting for Buzz and Neil to come back I guess.

Attached: apollo_bettencourt_nimrod.jpg (1500x1000, 573K)

Look at the shadows on these pictures of the supposed moon landing.

When have you ever seen shadows cast by the sun facing different directions?

Attached: B2DF78C0-3421-47F7-AC76-23441C7B6C3C.jpg (640x399, 63K)

Actually, this: You'd be nowhere without Von Braun.

>STILL WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DO IT.
cope

Attached: 4121245214124.jpg (904x678, 162K)

Maybe scientist figured out its impossible with 60's technology but im no nazi scientist.

>THE PLANES WERE HOLOGRAMS
take your meds jew :^)

The surface is unevenly lit as well. Happens in a lot of photos from the 'moon'. It's almost as if the 'sun' is very near to the surface. Kek.

>hahaha only I am a human!!!!

Retard.

>He never photographed any corona.
I never said he did. The interviewer was specifically asking about the time period in which NA and BA were photographing the corona. During this time period Collins did not see any stars. Not during "the entire trip" as the dishonest rat who made the video would have you believe.

I'll wait for anyone to actually make it to the surface of the moon. Nigger or otherwise. Heck, just a lunar orbit would be nice. Will it take another 50 years?

Uneven terrain is the cause of supposedly "wrong" shadows, see youtu.be/XAcXBT-GZCo
>The surface is unevenly lit
No, you're just looking at an edited version of the picture that someone has fucked the contrast on. Look at the original hasselblad scans and you won't find "uneven" lighting.

Collins wasn't even on the surface? Are you a nigger? Just arrived in Lampedusa?

Sorry, I am not able to differentiate between Irish and Italian flags.. colour blind. Kek

moishe goldberg told me that the technology will only be advanced enough if enough diversity is present in NASA
how stupid must those rocket scientists have been to not know that they could have actually gone to the moon and not have Kubrik filmed it if they just got Tyrone Jackson Biggums senior to do the math
how silly of them :^)

diversity is our greatest strength btw

government kinda stopped caring once they developed the rockets enough to bomb anywhere on planet earth, they were satisfied with that

Jesus, they are not sending their best. The state of this board.

Without stealing massive amounts of German WW2 technology you couldn't have done it. Eat shit, Amerimutt.

Ok, Greek

>remember when we were a white majority and had space travel
It's over Ndukwe you are the new Britain. Washed up and flooded with non whites.

>In his book “Carrying The Fire”, CMP Michael Collins (Apollo 11) wrote of looking out the windows during some free time he had while on the farside. He turned the CM’s interior lights down low for a better view, and reported seeing only inky blackness where the darkened lunar landscape lay beneath him…but said he could tell where the moon's limb ended, because beyond it, he could see a galaxy of stars; a rim of stars beyond and all around the moon's darkened edge.

>He said it was an eerie but beautiful sight… “like being alone on a skiff in the middle of the Pacific ocean, on the darkest, clearest night you could ever imagine.”

Now fuck off, healthpack.

>Used our comms array to do it cunt.
OUR.
ACHIEVEMENT.

daily reminder to praise the first man on the moon and mars
Tyrone Biggums junior

those nazi rocket scientists are nothing in the face of his greatness
disgusting white people thinking that they went to the moon and shit when it's obviously faked
i bet they're racists too

It was such a beautiful sight that he didn't remember seeing any stars at the press conference. It all came back to him afterwards. Kek. You're a genius, potato fren.

>mythbusters
>thinks he can disprove Hollywood lies with more Hollywood lies

Alright, if they actually were an objective unbiased source of information and logically came to the conclusion that the moon landing was faked, do you think they’d air it on national television an go against NASA?

>he didn't remember seeing any stars at the press conference
Are you fucking illiterate AND deaf? I already told you, that press conference excerpt is him talking about not seeing stars DURING the photographing of the solar corona. If he was on the bright side of the moon during that time of his orbit of course he's not gonna see any stars.
Not an argument. I provided you with a simple experiment you can clearly see them performing that shows that uneven terrain can cause shadows to "change direction". You can repeat this experiment yourself if you don't believe them. It's basic fucking optics.

THE PLANE CAN'T MAKE THAT SMALL OF A HOLE ON THE PENTAGON
THE PLANES WERE HOLOGRAMS OPEN YOU MIND
also don't talk about who did it either, focus on holograms
k thx bye goyim :^)

Why would he even have anything to say about that? Are you being deliberately obtuse?

Good that they proved how easily they can fool you. The thing made by the "mythbusters" looks almost the same as the real NASA picture.

Even back then there was a shitton of "foreign immigrants" from western countries responsible for "America's" greatest achievement. People like Wernher von Braun (a very American name, right?), for instance.

Bye Glownigger.

>landing on a barren rock just so we could beat the soviets to it was an achievement

lul

>Why would he even have anything to say about that? Are you being deliberately obtuse?
Because he was fucking asked. Retard.
They were asked 2 questions by the late Sir Patrick Moore ( Astronomer and broadcaster )..Who asked

00;47:25: Moore: ” I have two questions…..”

The first one was about the surface of the Moon not mentioning stars and the second, part about the Solar Corona Experiment on the way to the Moon. which did mention stars - in the context of the Solar Corona Experiment carried out in cislunar space from the Command Module.

Moore :..“…When you looked up at the sky, could you actually see the stars in the Solar Corona in spite of the glare”

00:47:23..Aldrin answers the first question about terrain.

00:48:23: Armstrong answers about stars. “ We were never able to see stars from the lunar surface or on the daylight side of the Moon without looking through the optics. I don’t recall during the time we were photographing the Solar Corolla ( sic) what stars we could see.

00:48:40: Collins: “I can’t recall seeing any”

>first animal in space
>Not America's greatest achievement.
>first manmade satellite in space
>first man in space
>first woman in space
>muh moon suck dick savages murica first

Attached: 1563210526102.gif (500x493, 631K)

>Good that they proved how easily they can fool you. The thing made by the "mythbusters" looks almost the same as the real NASA picture.
Not an argument. The original poster claimed that because the shadows appeared to diverge then the photo must be fake. The experiment I provided proves that this is not the case, uneven terrain like you'd find on the moon can cause this effect.

stop projecting faggot :^)

Lol just recharge the batteries with surplus fuel faggot.

Attached: 347FA2CA-7BC3-4A76-AD0F-DE3A83BAA072.png (640x1020, 1.26M)

>Russians and Americans stealing Nazi scientists to claim space achievements

Lol

Amen, brother. As my 4th of July t-shirt says, “there’s two kinds of countries in the world: countries that use the metric system, and countries that have landed on the Moon”

First one is wrong. America sent fruit flies past the Kármán line back in 1947.

so democrats really were the real racists all along :^)

Still that doesn't take away the fact that the fake moonlanding is all just a psy-op to discredit creation and God.

Attached: 4ff7da9d421fede07df5faa3bf861f6f.jpg (1080x1080, 239K)

Calling a retard a retard isnt an ad hominem you retard

Attached: E330C641-8A7F-4D5C-8323-C9600AE05AEA.jpg (720x682, 94K)

Declaration of Independence of European Descendants and Rh Negative People

In True Form and Practice, in Freedom and Happiness, White European Peoples and or the Rh Negative people also known as the "True Israelite Hebrews" should and Will by Law have our own States with in the Nation. To prohibit such Rights to Freedom with Federal arms is in direct confrontation with the Rights of Liberty and Happiness of said groups and or individuals. I claim the Rh Negative Blood Type Haplogroup as a Tribe of Individuals. Distinct and Separate from the other Masses of Tribes, which are not a part of the distinct Rh Negative Racial Blood group with in the USA. The views and goals of Non Rh Negatives are not in alignment with the views and goals of my people or my peoples culture. European and Rh Negative civilizations are a direct derivative of their Genetics and Blood Lineage Culture. Interbred Rh Negatives carry the Seed of Cain and are not in Direct Relation to the Rh Negative peoples and or there existence or survival or perpetuality in its pure form. IE. Barack Obama, Within these "Words of Declaration" contains the Existence and the Firmament of an Rh Negative peoples "Rights to Self Preservation" or with in a continued multi racial states existence. Rh Negatives should be granted "Diversity Enrichment Entitlements" DEE Program to benefit the Rh Negatives Health and Prosperity among such masses of non Rh Negatives, which have primarily arrived to the USA with in the last meager 40 years.

I bet most of them were Rh Negative

No he was not being asked (sorry, I changed device). Moore asks Armstrong. It had nothing to do with Collins. Yet he answers after Armstrong starts flapping. Armstrong was not as mentally strong. He was never meant to be the first guy on the moon. Gus Grissom was that guy. But Gus was too honest. He didn't believe they could go, and was making fun of the Lunar Module. He hung a lemon inside the the LM. So they killed him and his crew. Burned him alive. His last words are priceless. Listen to them. It's on youtube. The problem with the whole star business is that all EIGHT times they went to the 'moon' and back NO ONE thought to take a few pictures of this amazing star-studded universe. The only exception was that silly infra-red experiment on Apollo 15 or 16, I forgot which. So the bottom line is they couldn't really describe any amazing stars, because then Irish potato niggers would start demanding pics. And they didn't have any. Leave the goddamn moonbuggy at home. Take a fucking telescope instead. Leave a half decent camera in the CM so the astronaut doing laps can make a few pics. Why spend billions on launching Hubble a few decades later when they could have come back with a wealth of images. They went a quarter of a million miles up!! Hubble only went about 500 miles!! I think McGowan said somewhere: it's as though they went to Niagra Falls and all they came back with is pictures of the car parked in the garage.

My country invented reckless shitposting and WiFi so know your place fucking trash.

Attached: file.png (300x300, 18K)

>Moore asks Armstrong. It had nothing to do with Collins.
And yet all three astronauts gave answers. Collins was responding to that question, get over it.
>The problem with the whole star business is that all EIGHT times they went to the 'moon' and back NO ONE thought to take a few pictures of this amazing star-studded universe
Nonsense. The hasselblad cameras they used were configured to take correctly-exposed pictures of the lunar surface, not of the stars. There were some star photographs from later Apollo missions however.
hq.nasa.gov/alsj/alsj-stars.html
onebigmonkey.com/apollo/stars/ap16bstars.html
>Why spend billions on launching Hubble a few decades later when they could have come back with a wealth of images.
Because Hubble is designed to take photos of very distant stars you imbecile.
>They went a quarter of a million miles up!! Hubble only went about 500 miles!!
The view of the stars from the moon would be pretty much identical to the view of the stars from the earth given how far away stars are.

>it's as though they went to Niagra Falls and all they came back with is pictures of the car parked in the garage.
That's a retarded analogy. The mission was to go to the moon. They took hundreds of pictures of the moon up close and of the surface of the moon itself. That was the mission, not to take pictures of the night sky that are pretty much the same as the night sky on Earth.

>And yet all three astronauts gave answers. Collins was responding to that question, get over it.
I don't need to get over it. Collins never saw any stars. Neither did the other two.
>The hasselblad cameras they used were configured to take correctly-exposed pictures of the lunar surface, not of the stars
Ok, so take another camera that is correctly configured
>Because Hubble is designed to take photos of very distant stars you imbecile.
So take a telescope instead of a moon buggy
>The view of the stars from the moon would be pretty much identical to the view of the stars from the earth given how far away stars are.
What? The moon has no atmosphere. No light diffusion. The view is totally different. With your back against the sun the view is amazing.
>That's a retarded analogy. The mission was to go to the moon. They took hundreds of pictures of the moon up close and of the surface of the moon itself. That was the mission, not to take pictures of the night sky that are pretty much the same as the night sky on Earth.
The night sky in space is the same as from earth? Really? Which is why they spend millions putting observatories on top of mountains to get rid of a lot of this pesky atmosphere. You're a shill, potato man. But the lies will be difficult to maintain if it takes another 50 years to put someone 'back' on the surface. Every decade that goes by makes it more and more ridiculous.

>sends astronauts to space via Russian rockets
>is infested by niggers

Attached: absolute state of america.webm (404x718, 1.06M)

Agreed. Kubrick was American. It's only fair that you guys take the credit for the "moon landing".

Tesla is the true inventor of WiFi. Not any shit from Up-side-down land.

Attached: the-shining-apollo-11-sweater.jpg (1440x900, 196K)

White American men's greatest achievement.

Women did sew the parachutes, though, and did a good job answering the phones.