But wait I thought the problem was white supremacy

Attached: EB_zh7HUcAME5Ss.jpg (1125x1290, 142K)

This won't be added to mass shooting statistics. It will be put under drugs, police shootings, or gang related so the deepstate FBI can keep pushing the narrative mass shootings are due to white supremacy since they have been completely compromised by the left. The FBI is corrupt from top to bottom.

defending cops is the same as defending niggers

this would probably look different if these incidents you mentioned would be integrated

Attached: 1565038151075.png (465x376, 66K)

Attached: 1565844779180.jpg (3009x3240, 1.39M)

He will simply be classified as a white negro. The fake news lies about everything.

Twitter removed Philadelphia from trending the moment the shooter was revealed to be black

LMAO you honkies are grasping at straws. He actually had a REASON to shoot at those officers . You pale, pasty bastards shoot and kill innocent people just because.

Surely you can see the difference between a criminal drug-dealer engaging in a shootout with the Philadelphia SWAT team and an incel walking into a Wal-Mart in a Mexican neighborhood with an AK-47 and slaughtering dozens of innocent unarmed civilians?

>Not a single woman
I think we all understand the implications of this

Niggers and pigs killing each other is a good thing

ACAB 14/88

women can't aim?

Attached: faggotsheep.gif (150x111, 1.65M)

>the enemy of my enemy.
this shits hierarchical

nice ass pull graph

Get your eyes checked, there's 3 in that image. Two are nigresses, which I can't blame for you fucking up since black women are so ugly they look exactly like their men.

I read yesterday that all white bad guys were taken alive, but all black bad guys were shot dead.

This is interdasting?

Attached: 1565661971707.jpg (718x559, 76K)

The overwhelming majority of mass shootings are gang or crime-related in the inner city. Nearly all of that graph should be orange.

5am news had the chief on saying there needs to be something done about all these guns. As if he is blaming someone else for his city being infested with guns and crime..nice fucking gun free zone they have there.

People in authority want to have all the guns and you to have none.

The reason being he's a NAN and that's what NANs do

based nigger. FUCK THE POLICE AND FUCK ALL YOU BOOTYBLASTED BOOTLICKERS

He was merely a humble proprietor and entrepreneur operating a narcotics enterprise across the street from a daycare.

This. Based black men can do no wrong.