Why exactly do you hate gays, Jow Forums? Why would you even care what people are doing in their bedrooms?

Why exactly do you hate gays, Jow Forums? Why would you even care what people are doing in their bedrooms?

Attached: 90-150cm-LGBT-Flag-For-Lesbian-Gay-Pride-Colorful-Rainbow-Flag-For-Gay-Home-Decor-Gay.jpg_640x640.jp (640x640, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/FNqiV8kL4cc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because gays reproduce by kiddie diddling

i dont if they give me some good dick and pay me

What happens in their bedroom I don't give a shit about
>pic related
This makes me hate them

Attached: 1.jpg (3648x2736, 1.83M)

How do you tell if someone is gay?
Don't worry, he will fucking tell you.

I hate faggots with a passion because they will not fucking stop seeking attention at every turn.

we dont care what they do in their bedrooms, we care what they do in our streets.

Spot on bro. When the degeneresy is draged out on the streets and that they preach for our acceptance, or else we'll fuck up your life.
Honesty, it's getting so bad that pedos are getting on the gay pride train.

Attached: 208068aeaea7b158.jpg (1080x1080, 188K)

They don't want tolerance or acceptance. They want dominance. If you so much as criticize them, they try to destroy you.

No one cares about what they do in their bedrooms, people been doing it for thousands of years and no one had the ability to stop them
but that's not the problem, the true problem is what they do in the streets, and what they teach our children in schools and how they impose it on people through media to make it seem like there must be at least someone gay in any group of four
That's what we stand against, and that what we will fight

Attached: Iran Is Bad For Hanging Sodomites.jpg (773x1024, 180K)

But if people were doing it for thousand years, why supress it?

So an extreme minority of the movement wants to be retards. Imagine using the same argument for approaching things like christianity. The retards will yell louder the harder they are supressed, they want to be something special, so we shouldnt treat them like it.

IT’S A BAIT YOU DUMB NIGGERS

Pedos Get The Rope!

Because they aren't doing it in their bedrooms, they're doing it in the bedroom of anyone they can get access to. It spreads like a plague, because it is a plague.
Gays reproduce by fucking others and spreading intestinal parasites, and they want to fuck as many people as they possibly can.

Real fucking mystery.

Attached: 1399650318702.jpg (1112x2893, 1.36M)

I dont hate gays, because I never met/seen a gay person in my life. Also never seen gay pride etc

I do not really hate them, although the several reforms regarding their worldview would be fucking great in my opinion. Other than that, they are literally irellevant in my book.

>Why would you even care what people are doing in their bedrooms?
Except they're in the streets, all over social media, in tv and films subverting God's rainbow and pushing degeneracy

I suppress the degeneracy that I see
It's not my problem how they loosen their ass holes, but it's my problem that I keep my children's minds and imagination clean and right
I don't want them to grow up around gay parades and drag queens in their schools and stories about gay parents in their school books!

Because they are monsters before the eyes of God.

There is literally not a single perversion of our sexaul culture which has now been normalized or will be normalized that does not find its origin in gay subculture.

i dont care what they do in the bedroom the problem is that they dont just keep it to the bedroom they are trying to force it on us and our children

Everyone know's it bait, it just feels nice to release some of that pent up disgust.

Well that is all true, however, wouldn't be hypocritical to call them out for exposing their dirty fetishes on our children when most of the parents today don't give an absolute shit what their kids watch on the internet and when they see boobies or what not on iPhone or whatever, they say "but they will have to do it one day BRO!"? If any parent that behaves like this and then says Homosexuality is now bad for children, they need a fucking rope.

Everything is fucking bait on Jow Forums, there's like 1 legitimate thread all day

Go attend a gay PRIDE event in any major city across the planet, and you will understand why some of us cannot stand gay culture.

I could care less if men choose to be with men. The PRIDE events however are debauched, degenerate and look like something out of Sodom and Gomorrah, and have no place in the public square.

Well no shit, while some of them are actually fine, like for example here in Serbia, in the USA, it is a literal shitshow. Also why do they celebrate "Pride" anyway? Why do they celebrate a sin that is also some form of virtue when simultaneously denouncing "White Pride" as evil? Oh right, I forgot, positive discrimination..

If ONLY they kept it in their bedrooms. If only.

Can you name any other “extreme minority’ that is allowed to do something similar?

in fact, not only allowed, but celebrated and encouraged.

As a general rule, people hate anyone who demands the world change for their personal desires. The LGBT say "YOU MUST ACCEPT OUR WAY OF LIFE". They demand we teach our children how to be like them, that we modify our way of speaking and our way of doing things to accommodate them, and if we were every to say or do anything that they were "offended" by it should cost us everything. Adults fucking in their bedrooms aren't an issue. A cultural invasion designed to destroy our way of life is a fucking issue.

No one cares who gays fuck as long as its mutual. Most of us are tired of them fucking us and getting away with it.

No reason

Attached: child-tranny-naked-adult-man.jpg (653x984, 66K)

Nobody gives a shit what they fuck each other in the ass and lick the shit off each others dicks. We give a shit about what they do to children behind closed doors, and how they bring shit dick licking into the public sphere.

I'm bi and I totally get why homosexuality is hated. It's anti-reproduction by its very nature. Pride parades are degenerate and unfairly paint fags in a negative light. I know gays who are as right wing as you can be. They're redpilled on the JQ, feminism, race etc and prefer traditionalism. Not all of them are hedonists and understand that for the greater good of society they should keep their homosexual tendencies under wraps. They are otherwise good contributors to society, but where their sexuality is harmful is when they push it on others. Not all do this but not enough dissuade those who do.

Russian flag?

Fine with gays if they are strictly keeping it to themselves but when they start marching autisitcaly, then, not so fine with it.

Because they want supremacy and are dragging our culture into gutter of moral decay. Notice a pattern. First we want to not be beat up and nothing more. Next we want "tolerance" and nothing more. Next we want "equality" and nothing more. Next we want priviledges and NOTHING NEXT, WE FAGGOTS SWEAR, WE DON'T WANT SUPREMACY.

How is that not a sex offense?
Little girl exposed to his penis.
I guarantee you if I whipped out my dick in front of a little girl, I'd be in jail.

Not if you say your gay.

Saying your gay, is like harry potter magic and deflects all laws useless.

>Because they want supremacy
No, they don't.

I dont hate gays. I dont like flamboyant over the top fags shoving it in my face and telling me that if I dont like it im a homophobe who deserves to die.

I don't mind gays that act the same as straight people (no hypersexuality, talk normally, don't shove their homosexuality on others, don't march in LGBT parades, and ect.), of course we all know that this variety of gay is exceedingly rare.

Attached: 1506030721709.jpg (1106x1012, 362K)

>do in their bedroom
you know better than anyone else that's bullshit, larper.
lgbt mafia threw that argument out the window when it started forcing faggotry to kids, forcing it outside with those degenerate fag parades that's nothing but perdition, and forcing kids to turning into trannies, to the point where a parent can lose their kid and have government forced child abuse tranny change if the parent refuses.
Having you fag parade with naked men with kids, having them do sexual shit in gay bars while throwing money at them, no fuck you, fuck all of you, faggots! I hope you burn in hell.

Faggots are not only forcing accptance of their degeneracy and bizzare fetishes but will also not stop their madness. They basicaly have such support from most of people that they will continue to grab with ugly hands for more and more priviledges. Give them finger and they will take whole hand and later full body! Will we survive that? Nobody knows!

They are subversive just like jews.

Cause they are doing it in the street not their bedroom?

bitchute.com/video/FNqiV8kL4cc/

You know gays dont keep it in their bedroom..
/thread

If they stayed in the bedroom I wouldn't care

>muh children muh children muh children

Why do you all pretend to care about kids so much?