Arabs getting blacked

I just searched up beurrete el khel and got hundreds of north african arab woman getting their shitholes prolapsed by big nigger cocks.

Is it a meme that arab woman are fucking negros in large numbers in france or is it real tea?

Attached: algerian-woman-flag.jpg (680x340, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_ca/article/kwp78y/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I...I..islam is for e..e..vrybody user
allah bless

Attached: 1498263492394.jpg (808x805, 177K)

Sandniggers in France fuck niggerniggers all the time
It pisses the sandnigger men off to the point that they’ll fight the niggerniggers in the streets

Why do you think arabs of the past almost always castrated their male nigger slaves? They knew the danger of black bulls.

Muslim women are the most hypocrit, weasel-like women in the world. See a hoe will be a hoe, even wrapped in a towel. The towel only forces more secrecy.

Arab/Muslim men are amongst the smallest penises in the world. Very insecure male culture (hence they all need gucci bags and a white bmw)

Arab girls dream of white dick, a black man is just a cope. Arab men repulse them.

it's real.
vice.com/en_ca/article/kwp78y/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian

Arab women love black cock.

>Paris is burning, and it's all Kim Kardashian's fault

They omitted the coal part somewhere

women are basically all the same, same kind of whores across cultures, races and religions. Some may not be sluts right now. But given enough incentives their unique brain structures will make it "ok" for them to be sluts.

Its not just niggers, they will literally fuck anything and everyone that meets their stupid requirements.

Attached: 1565518298678.png (552x2698, 803K)

Arab women are desperate to be like white women so they copy them in everything. Hence why they've started taking black dick.

here is the process that enables them.

Attached: fuckmatriarchy.jpg (1802x3010, 920K)

God bless Jews and Israel

North Africans are mulattoid apes, not arabs. They are literally part nigger, which is why they crave black cock

and here is the expanded thing of the psyops

Attached: howitallworks.jpg (8360x6072, 3.96M)

Attached: Nafris actually believe this.png (778x516, 666K)

Gebasseerd en geroodpilt.

Attached: 66413943_167484367748658_4427008211334207084_n.jpg (1080x1080, 169K)

Nah he thinks they're a massive disappointment.

Beurette a khel is a well known phenomenon in France.
If the blacked meme is somewhat real, it's on a whole different level with Nafri women

Do white French girls like blacks?

niggers and arabs hate each others

Unfortunately, the Jewish spy-ops works well

very based

low social class women somehow like black men... like 10% of them would fuck one and 2% of them actually do it

they take what they can get

Attached: 1555958149838.jpg (612x612, 88K)

t. incel living in her mom's flat (parents divorced 10 years ago) browsing Jow Forums 8 hours everyday think he knows well about french women sexuality

go out faggot, even in Paris most islamized districts french white women don't racemix (its not the case for portuguese, italian and algerians ones because they grew up in low social classes)

Sorry user. I work in a area where I see plenty of young adolescents girls. It's a plague.
It used to be, as you mentioned, low class ugly cows. Now, the beautiful innocents middle class are giving themselves away too. White boys also give themselves to the nigger by trying to emulate him.
We must fight nigger culture and niggerification at all costs

Fight the jews. The sandniggers are a byproduct .

I'm none of what you described see

Kill all M*slims

That happens everyday in Belgium. Most sandnigger females are fucking sluts.

You expect a nigger to understand?

Nice, can't they put up an arena with betting and stuff?

I lived in Paris and now in Bordeaux
only low class white women racemix
universities are 97% white

I very very rarely see nigger/white girl couples. Yet I lived in Lille (flooded with shitskins). Those I've met were huge ass sluts and were labeled by everyone. Any girl with a clue avoid niggers at all cost. Those who don't learn it the hard way anyway.
Burn the coal pay the toll.

>Arab girls dream of white dick, a black man is just a cope.
the only reason women chase after white guys is for status. black men are used to satisfy a women's sexual pleasures both visually and physically. it's a classic case of beta bucks, alpha fucks. and Jow Forums is the safe haven for the beta buxers like you to cope with their shitty reality lol

black "men" be genetically superior?

Videos?

iranian women commonly fuck niggers in america. its the sort of phenomenon that manifestly shows the disaster that is letting women to be in charge.

Terug naar de basisschool met dat 'Nederlands', kneus.

I'm talking 2000+ girls
The new generation is so damn niggerified, you wouldn't believe it

kill all j*ws first

yeah its a tragedy; shows the absurdity of letting women select their mates

Whose mobile did you steal to post that Tyrone?

Women want that negroid D. It’s a worldwide phenomenon

Attached: E3A63212-A335-4B77-8EAD-0040E317202A.jpg (403x604, 124K)

retarded except as an analogy
the mind isnt a hard drive

Attached: German police probe British socialite s Holocaust comments Daily Mail Online-fourchan-pol-185539045. (660x774, 904K)

>beurrete el khel
what does this mean though?

I'm a salesman - I see + 5,000 teenagers everyday.

You see an higher % of 17 years old "white" girls with their brown friends because none of them have working parents so they basically hang out on the streets while Pierre is fucking Marie in his 130sqm flat.

Same for adults, only niggers spend the day walking in the streets with their gf because they have a rabbit box as a flat.

niggers' arabic women

t. incel
This is the entire point of pol
You subhumans can't compete with other men for women so you try to limit immigration and to supress women's freedom to do what they want

beur = european guy of north african descent
beurette = the female version

beurette à khel = beaurette for blacks

jew detected

Attached: 1565690647287m.jpg (768x1024, 141K)

bs
go to any big commercial center, you see 30% of mixed couple and majority is black/brown men with white women. Also the other user is right, younger generation are completely fuckep up, they "tested" everything if you catch my drift

>european guy of north african descent
you mean sand nigger from algeria//tunisia/morocco

virgin detected

projecting on this one u Sicilian animal

who goes to commercial centers?
BINGO
low class scums

also these "white" girls are italians, portuguese, spanish, turkish

teenage rebellion much?
what kind of shithole do you live in

Attached: 1565014137904.png (965x1250, 61K)

nice try shlomo

Attached: 1565725487418.jpg (396x432, 104K)

they are Europeans and the debate stops there. Racism is disallowed outside of /b/. Read the rules.

>white" girls are italians, portuguese, spanish, turkish
that's a cope if i've ever heard one

lmao fuck sand niggers and fuck you mehmet

40% of france inhabitants are native french
wake up

Attached: dna.png (1160x542, 220K)