We still havent seen any evidence

that Jeffrey is dead...

just saying

Attached: Selection_704.png (619x413, 311K)

you saw a picture of his dead body schizo

Always remember

There is no such thing as a coincidence.

Attached: Amazing Happenings.jpg (379x1164, 287K)

Attached: Epstein Body.jpg (690x459, 31K)

according to the news Jeffrey was dead 2 hours before they found him

on this image that goes around they try to reanimate this guy, whatever he was dead

no i didnt
this guy even had a different nose

we have no evidene that Jeffrey is dead

no it isnt

He didn't have a different nose you dumb fuck he is fucking dead and his whole body has been decaying bloating and starting the process of rotting it's absolutely Epstein get your shit together

I read in one of the depositions that GM took Virginia there... is that what you're getting at?

Dont look to me like he has brittle bones. Broad shoulders even.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x258, 3.11M)

look he hung himself

Attached: E636E913-B4D8-4BB1-B10A-CF9E6AFC1705.jpg (1024x638, 74K)

If you say it isn't Epstein you are actually to fucking stupid to understand the process a dead body goes through and you shouldn't be allowed to procreate go read a book and get it together you nutjob l the guy was murdered not whisked away you have to be 100% retarded to believe that

this must be a troll post

how you know, where you there?

Where is the evidence Adolf Hitler and Osama are dead?

Yeah, I heard that he was alone for a few hours, but were still trying to revive him. That doesn't make much sense.

Motherfucker, you aren't even quoting people. Which godforsaken normalshit hellhole did you crawl from?

You are analyzing a photo of epstien 2 hours after he's been dead from a street away half blocked by medical personal and your arguments is his nose is swollen and the inside of his ears are different....seriously get your shit together

I want to see ALL video surveillance as it pertains to the prison and it's entirety
>Ooopsies, gee, sorry, it jussuh happens that all cameras were down from the time called into question, until briefly after Epsteins death was reported, sorry
Okay, I want a log of every individual who entered or exited the prison as per Federal Policy, I mean, it is a Federal Prison, you ARE required to sign in and out irregardless weather or not you have a badge
>Yeah, errr, um, we didn't require everyone sign in ON THIS PARTICULAR DAY, sorry
Okay asshat, I want a log of every vehicle that entered and exited the premises within the past week to check for irregularities and inconsistencies
>WOOOPSIES, yeah, for whatever reason during the week that Epstein was an inmate here, we didn't keep a regular log of entering and exiting vehicles
FUCK, OKAY MOTHER FUCKER, you said that there was a Camera malfunction, or camera outage, that would show up as a small drop in overall electrical consumption, I want to see a detailed itemized list of electrical consumption for the MCC Prison during Epsteins stay, to look for any drops in electronic consumption
>Uh oh, oye vey
I also want to subpoena every First Responder, Nurse, Doctor that came into contact with the body of Epstein
>SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: image.jpg (680x452, 62K)

why is there no video of him in the jail, ever, at any point?

this this this

and if we actually demanded to see some sort of older footage of him there, the records room would catch on fire

>LOLOLO DIFFERENT NOSE
Gas yourself nigger.

There is video of him in the jail and there is a photo of him dead being taken to the hospital because only doctors can declare death just because the video in the jail cell was tampered with and no other video has been released yet showing the rest of the entire prison does not mean it does not exist you are delusional he was murdered saying he was smuggled out kills any credible interest in the truth which is he was killed

nobody respond to this nigger above me. it'll drive him nuts

What's driving me nuts you worthless waste of space is how incredibly fucking stupid you are. Who allowed you to exist anywhere other than a mental institution? Quit looking into conspiracies and trying to find conspiracies in conspiracies. You need heeelllpppp

Bumpers

Attached: image.jpg (600x400, 37K)

Attached: Decoy.jpg (1340x2444, 1.94M)