MONOGAMY IS NATURE

IT WAS THE DECADENT ELITE CLASS OF GREEKS THAT GAY-RAPED SLAVES AND DID PEDERASTY!

IT WAS THE DECADENT ELITE MEN OF VICTORIAN TIMES THAT SCREWED WHORES BECAUSE THEIR WIVES THOUGHT THEY WERE TOO PURE GO GIVE THEM SEX AND LOVE

ITS THE DECADENT ELITES OF MUSLIM COUNTRIES THAT MOSTLY PRACTICE POLYGAMY

BEFORE (((feminists))) CAUSED PROBLEMS BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN, PEASANTS WERE ALWAYS MONOGAMIST AND THEY MATED FOR LIFE AND WERE LOYAL TO EACH OTHER FOREVER.

MEN AND WOMEN ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER.

Attached: cute angel.jpg (474x501, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

womenarestupid.site/blog/boinking-my-sister-s-dirty-little-brains-out
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Monogamy is a cultural construct. Most animals just spread their seed as much as they can. Only 3% of mammals are monogamous.
fist yourself

I think your capslock key is on.

>animals
>humans
choose one, faggot.
Some animals eat feces, some eat rotten flesh, some breath under water, some are hermaphrodites, etc. Do you have to practice this too, you filthy animal?

>be more like the animals user
>appeal to nature

Attached: cancer2.jpg (500x500, 46K)

It truly gets tiresome.

Attached: 1559770785493.png (621x420, 52K)

Loads more animals are monogamist than what is admitted, as an example, non elite rabbits are monogamist.

Also almost all birds are monogamist.

the explanation is very simple.

people that can pleasure their dicks and enjoy life.

People that can't (peasants or incells) hold on to one person with the "romantic" excuse that their monogamous, but deep down they know this is all they can have.

A woman will not allow a average man to be polygamous and sex free, she know she can switch him for someone who would.

A woman knows that for a elite male she has to give him more then the usual "i only fuck with you, and you only with me" deal.

This is how trad wifes let their elite husbands fuck tranny's.

Attached: tom cruise2.jpg (419x480, 81K)

lets kill the rich then

Except we are more evolved than animals, retard.

Monogamy is in nature for highly intelligent animals like corvids and elephants. Being a slut makes someone less than certain animals which is hilarious

this is mostly accurate, the modern perils that we are in today happen because of an ancient balance between the sexes being breached. This destruction of the balance was in part done by the jews. Monogamy can exist, but only if you master the control aspect of women.

Attached: 1565518298678.png (552x2698, 803K)

>People that can't (peasants or incells) hold on to one person with the "romantic" excuse that their monogamous, but deep down they know this is all they can have
Or is it that people who failed to fulfill their genuine feelings for someone are now bitter and dismiss love as some "romantic bullshit" because they were denied it?

I don't understand this whole sexual compatibility meme. One person has a penis the other has a vagina, how much more compatible can you be? Unless they mean like attractiveness but if you're getting married to someone then even if you haven't had sex you should still have a pretty good idea of what they look like naked unless you're a total prude and haven't even exchanged nudes. Or does it have to do with the other person not liking the same degenerate fetish shit as you? In which case if someone is unable to get off unless someone's sticking a dragon dildo up their ass and wearing latex and a ball gag then they've probably got mental issues and the marriage isn't the problem. Regular PIV is more than enough for me and I'll never understand people for whom it isn't.

Most of the time it sounds like an excuse to not want to deal with the "baggage" of a partner that wants to wait to have sex.

Attached: 1547927721864.png (622x341, 55K)

Sure, and research does not show that 87,3% of the males cheat when they are given the opportunity?

Attached: feminist.jpg (2900x2048, 1.29M)

>Monogamy can exist, but only if you master the control aspect of women.

This. Religion was put in place in part to control women's sexuality, and in Christianity's case, to enforce monogamy.

Ironically it's the men who aren't having sex that wouldn't cheat.

i.e incels

most animals in the animal kingdom are monogamous, like literally almost all of them.

>research
Pardon my doubt.
And even if that is the case, that just means the 87% are retarded and should be corrected or purged.

muh sister?

womenarestupid.site/blog/boinking-my-sister-s-dirty-little-brains-out

>MEN AND WOMEN ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER.
no shit, but also I dont care
women dont want me, I dont want them
I will wait for AI waifus

>nobody ever has good intentions
>romance is a delusion / nobody is really in love or loyal

YOU SAD PERSON

Oh and the whole;
>trad wife's let their elite husbands fuck trannies
Those people never had any standards and they are both part of the corrupted elite class.

Bible allows polygamy. The more women the better.

Most animals are some form of insect. Humans are massively K selected, and that basically requires monogamy or limited polygamy. Western polygamy is a perfectly fine today dear though, and we should also legalize prostitution. Let's get the frontier justice going while we're at it.

I know right, i find conflicting evidence/statements when they try to say animals are mostly polygamist.

You mofos really love to just criticise anything good and pure, yeah everyone has to be as pathetic and nihilistic as you.

Maybe, just maybe, peasants did not want to have gross sex parties and just want a good peaceful life of love and true happiness

Attached: D5C8AE79-9D3E-4D4F-A027-D49B7BC9C76E.jpg (400x400, 18K)

You form deep memory bonds with your body and your GF. If you broke up it's like splitting yourself in two. The more partners you have the harder it is to find happiness and contentment.

exactly, christianity was great because it was a male psyops, against the females, to control them with. Because it seems that the psyche of women is pretty vulnerable to religious, mysterious, astrology tier kind of stuffs. Its like catnip to them, they go whack over it and keep on repeating that to one another without even knowing anything about it. Its quite great.

That is why even if you are religious, I think you should still seek out this modern psycho evolutionary lore, to keep these wretched cunts trapped, so that they cannot destroy.

Attached: fuckmatriarchy.jpg (1802x3010, 920K)

Nobody wants to marry you fuck off.