How do we kill these people?

Attached: Untitled5.png (672x951, 595K)

Other urls found in this thread:

womenarestupid.site/blog/feminism-is-a-virus
womenarestupid.site/blog/white-women-are-trash-and-garbage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>kill these people
You need days off work glownigger?

I have two doggos, they're my best friends. Im gonna be devistated the day they die.

Fuck you OP.

It's a shame you weren't aborted.

Į just euthanized my cat, because she got insane, nothing worked, spend 700 eur on tests alone. I’m fucking devastated. Fuck you man, pets are based.

Attached: 4BB58CC3-73A0-4E84-8B31-7E11E6CA9397.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

i am a lonely neet. my only friend is the cockroach behind my fridge. I dont know what i would do, if he died.
Its unironically the only interaction with a living being i get

Losing a pet is very painful.

Go fuck yourself stupid glownigger

I'd be your friend.

>Had a Boxer dog for 15 years of my life
>Was 17 when we had to put him down
>Was completely heart broken, he was a great dog
>One of the few times I've seen my Father cry
>I sucked it up and still went to work
Hell, a few months later I still went to work when my Grandfather passed away. Granted, they sent me home early because I was visibly upset and shouldn't have even gone in. I loved my Grandpa and my dog, but given the choice I still wish I could see my Grandfather again. People need to stop putting animal life on the same level as human life. I love my family and friends faaar more than I could ever love a pet.

>because she got insane
Toxoplasma gondii

That bitch looks 36 lmao.

Has she already taken 100 cocks or what?

The question is how we deport you back to israel and install a nons trespassable dome you souless motherfucker.
Because of the shit you are pushing, yeah people connect with their pets nora than with narcissistics assholes everywere who think they are live in mtv or some shit.
But of course you fuckong semites hate dogs as everything good because thats your purpose.
Is love for aninals maybe in our foreskin?

thanks, fren

Attached: IMG_8782.jpg (746x512, 34K)

If you're not upset by the fact your pet, who you hopefully have had for 10+ years, has died than what's the point of having a pet?

Top kek

This lady doesnt look like the family tipe. She has lonely eyes and its all fucked up.

is the name of the roach burhan? i think i know him

Attached: 213565622.jpg (803x737, 56K)

This is the only sane reply in the thread. At least not everyone here is a retard.

What breed? Looks like one of mine. Sorry for you loss user

Attached: 4818161818.jpg (756x1344, 67K)

LOL gj wasting money on a dumb animal

Yep. Those were 4 years of my life. Idgaf if yiu have drug related problems. Go to Jow Forums and lift.
I was drinking a bottle of vodka a day and pulling 250 kilos in deadlift and thats why one day I decided to GO OUT and knew my gf. 2 years now. Im starting to work as a nurse next week.
Search for someone user. There are incredible womans around. Alcohol is still kicking around bust just one glass at night.
We are all going to make it bro.

>18 years old
What kind of degeneracy was she on to hit the wall that fast?

Purr, labas

Lol good job on wasting money on food.

>YOU MUST WORK EVERY WAKING HOUR OF YOUR LIFE GOY. THIS IS YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE. GO MAKE ME A RICH MAN

Excessive makeup and fake tans can make a 14 year old look 40.

Just get the poor Turk out behind the fridge.

I had a dog for 18 years that played hard until the day it died from a heart attack.

I got it when I was 11 and it was abandoned by its mother. I had to bottle feed her. She guarded my nieces and nephews from snakes and other animals despite being a little thing. Had a massive hatred for blacks and spics too.

She was great. I felt like she took part of my soul when she died. I didn't go to work for a couple of days afterward.

It's ok, she barks at niggers in heaven now.

Niggers don't go to heaven

Barking at them through the fence

I get it, I would have loved a day off when my dog of 15 years died, I hade it since I was 5 years old, tried my best to get a replacement but no luck, know what I did? I went in to work did my fucking job, and ofc cried in the bathroom

This.
my doggo is sick feelsbadman, the biggest problem with having a pet is when that they eventually go :(

Here's hoping there's no niggers in heaven for her to bark at.

I get how some people don't get close to pets. My collection of friends is dreadfully small, basically one person at this point. Literally the only companion in my life for a large portion of it was that little mutt. Hell, I've buried family members without shedding a tear because I was treated as a black sheep for not being a drug addled reject, having a career, and not being religious.

Bit (Bitty) Bitterman, so called because she had a Jewish looking nose, was pretty awesome.

If she's 18, why does she look 35?

the doggos in heaven still have plenty of swarthy southern euros to bark at.

The employer's requirement of finding cover seems completely reasonable, especially at a short notice. I get that people are upset and grieving when they lose a beloved animal, but pretending you can't go to work because of it is really just a lame excuse.

Based

>18 years old student

jesus she looks 38 fuck brits fuck britain fuck boris fuck the royal family fuck that shitty cursed island
take the j-pill

Attached: _DSC0174.jpg (1335x2000, 1.02M)

You have a Turk living behind your fridge?

>18 Years Old
18 Years Old
>18 Years Old
18 Years Old

Had to read that multiple times because she looks like a childless 35 year old slag.

But you can't survive without food.

You aren't white if you don't have the ability to love dogs like they're family. We evolved together with them.

>18 year old student

no fucking way that ancient fossil is 18.

Attached: dyke pukem.png (680x665, 1.73M)

You apparently can as long as you take vitamins. Remember seeing where one guy did that for over a year and lost like 120 pounds.

This, go outside and meet people, lift, improve yourself. Ive been there m8 its going to be alright.

OP hates animals.

I feel you OP. Retards don't know how to manage professional life with personal life. If Everyone starts grieving at their own convenience for things which only matters to them then we would have what we call a shit show mass leaves and less work more pain.

>We should kill wageslaves who are mentally unhappy due to the deaths of pets
Fuck off you soullless jew

Also, going to work actually takes your mind off the grief because you have something else to focus on instead of wallowing in your doggo's death. I highly doubt anyone genuinely becomes completely dysfunctional after losing an animal friend unless they're mentally ill (and in need of treatment for it). This chick must've been coddled her whole life and never had any hardships. Welcome to the real world, I guess.

Its a shame you havent found a wife and had 2 or 3 kids

Humans are social animals and we inherently want to bond with other people and love them. Our modern disconnect and small or non existent families and child rearing lead to a humanising of pets to fulfilling those needs. It’s degeneracy.

Hate to say it the leaf is right

> Man's best friend passes away and this heartless nigger thinks we should just get over it.
Why do you mudslimes hate dogs so much?

Any person with personal leave should have the right to use it for whatever they want, it's their leave, instead of 'oh you can only have time off if you' re sick'

Based
Crybaby faggot little cucked fag petite little girl bitch femboy twot, I hope your dogs get ran over you little fag bitch
Roach best pet
If you are a woman, yes
Gj leaf poster that was epic
Not if you kill yourself before they do, which is what you should do
Aren't you meant to be at work wage bitch? Or is 9/11 not 24/7 any more?
Get over it, worthless animals are not humans and do not have souls

Attached: shitbull yeet.webm (480x360, 2.65M)

>the 18-year-old
lol holy fuck.
Is it something in the water? Too many miles of cock?

They need to lower the aoc in bongistan to like 12 or 13, this is ridiculous. Poor fucking bongs lol. Their roasties are hitting the wall at bloody 15.

i used to feel that way when i was like 12. you dont have to kill her but 12 year olds cant work. thats all. she just cant be in the work force. shes a child.

Attached: 1546709685011.jpg (750x738, 39K)

You can always tell if someone is subhuman based on how they treat dogs.

>doggo
hello soi cucks

No, sweetie. If you call up work that you're not going to come because your pet died over the weekend, you deserve to be fired. This chick's dog became ill on Saturday and was put to sleep on Sunday. Can't go to work on Monday? Negro, please. If this is too hard for you, maybe living a life just wasn't meant for you in general. How extremely easy and comfortable has your life been if your feefees make it impossible for you to work through any hardship or adversity?

Attached: _108313611_emma1.jpg (736x414, 40K)

How do we kill muslims like the owner of the sandwich shop? Communism.

Pets are better than most people, especially leafs and shitskins

He isn't, muslim retard

lmao what a fag
>WORK WORK WORK WORK THAT'S ALL YOU WERE MEANT TO DO

>18 years old

Attached: hPCl7UR.jpg (828x473, 100K)

>bruh just meet people

This is terrible advice for autistic neets, you expect him to just walk into a nightclub and start talking with the dudes about stuff and flirting with sluts or something?

>18 years old
>Looks 45
JFC the Wall is going to hit hard

>British
>White

>How do we stop women from being women
Back to r/mgtow you go

My point is that you can do whatever the actual fuck you want with your leave, if you want to be a slave for your bosses that's upto you, but it isn't reasonable for people to have control over your leave because it's your leave that you earn. Sick, pet died, family member died, etc etc it doesn't matter because if you have accrued leave from work who gives a flying fuck what you use it for.

I think that's pretty understandable. A few family members of mine were in a lot of trouble not too long ago and I definitely had some sort of breakdown over it.

Faggot

Evidently she had no right to take a day off. If she had, she wouldn't have been fired.

feminism is a virus

womenarestupid.site/blog/feminism-is-a-virus

Is she "trans-18" or something?
t.out of the loop

Attached: sdafsdf.jpg (631x418, 61K)

18?
Looks 38.

white women are trash

womenarestupid.site/blog/white-women-are-trash-and-garbage

Waste of money? It's like a months worth of groceries in Canada, so I guess you are shocked.

He is, unfortunately.

She’s 18?!

Why are Anglo-DNA women so disgusting?

If my furry mate died I'd be gutted, I wouldn't need time of work, but I would be upset. I understand everything/one is replaceable but when something thats been in your life for over a decade, no matter what it is, will leave a gap for a while. Pic related is a rabbit killing fluffy legend with top banter

Attached: 20190716_210339.jpg (4032x1960, 3.09M)

She's a Scottish smack head, mkat loving slag mate

Years of drinking and poisoning their skin with fucking fake tan and all that shit. I've seen a fucking hilarious trend over the years that being:

>Hot popular girls at school are cream of the crop
>Go out drinking and ruin them self for years with drugs and alcohol
>Years go by
>The nerdy or "goony" girls as known in school are cream of the crop
>Chads ignore the hot popular ones because since school they look naturally good and haven't fucking annihilated their looks
kek

Attached: mfwthiscuntcelebratesit.png (810x554, 634K)

I feel ya user.
Sorry for your loss

Attached: Twain.jpg (550x825, 43K)

shes right and you're a psychopath

FBI grooming criminals since its inception.

That's a nice looking cat user you're doing well

“Pet bereavement” means that if one of my guppies (out of hundreds) dies, then I could get a “bereavement leave”?

I see massive abuse of the system up ahead....

This. There's nothing as authentic then a dogs happiness to see you every single day after work/school. Plus, they are ready to die for the family.

Dogo Argentino and Bull Terrier owner here

XX chromosome. Can be fixed but the race would die out.

>how do we stop women acting like women so they can become better wage slaves for our master Mr.Goldsteinberg
What causes eternal anglos to be like this?

Attached: 00mosley2.jpg (490x313, 25K)

There is a difference between being sad about a pet dying and not being 100% at work and expecting excused time off of work for it. Especially as a part time worker at a fucking sandwich shop.

This was a part time worker at a fucking sandwich shop. She didnt have vacation time/personal time and now she is trying to shame them into cutting her a check over some fur baby.

Putting my brothers dog down tomorrow, it’s gonna suck.

>18

Tf she looks like she's at least mid 40s

How come they wont stop? Isnt it obvious when they go to the market for some cheap booze for the night and see the ugly 30 year old reflection staring back at them?

spot on chum

whats with the cartoonish eyebrows now?

The absolute state of Jow Forums.
Well done OP...

Attached: 8de.png (680x681, 116K)