Katy Perry gets #MeToo'ed

>First she has sexually harassed Josh Kloss where she once yanked at his underwear without his permission at a party, in turn revealing his genitals to people stood near him.
nme.com/news/music/teenage-dream-video-star-claims-katy-perry-sexually-harassed-him-2537461

>Now a Female Georgian TV show host Tina Kandelaki and producer is accusing Katy Perry of sexually harrassing her. At an industry party, a visibly drunk Perry supposedly touched her inappropriately and tried to embrace and kiss her. She says she managed to get out of her hold unscathed, but she saw Perry move on very quickly to her next "victims", trying to force herself upon them with "embraces, kisses and dirty dancing".
m.gazeta.ru/culture/news/2019/08/13/n_13338325.shtml
eg.ru/showbusiness/766835-tina-kandelaki-podverglas-domogatelstvam-keti-perri-076837/

Attached: katy-perry-accused-of-sexual-2243077.jpg (2000x2400, 570K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ce3_D3IG96w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Katy

...nobody has had to deal with drunk roasties b4

>she once yanked at his underwear without his permission at a party, in turn revealing his genitals to people stood near him.

thatsmyfetish.jpg

>implying you can rape a lifeless shell
seriously thee is something souless and inhuman in her face that made me hate her from the first time i saw her

>she saw Perry move on very quickly to her next "victims", trying to force herself upon them with "embraces, kisses and dirty dancing".
can someone put me in a similiar position? i need to observe this behavior to properly chronicle it

Soul extraction is part of MKUltra treatments

to the contrary, she just looks russian

Katy you can rape me if you want

>Tina Kandelaki
Everything that she says simply didn't happen.

She's still prime ass.

Holy shit I would never say this, buttt

Have sex incels.

As someone who's 6'1, getting sexually molested by anyone, let alone a woman who has more power than you is fucking soul crushing and humiliating.

>touched her inappropriately and tried to embrace and kiss her
baby you're a firework

So, the #metoo movement is a bunch of random people coming out with with anecdotal allegations that are hard, or even impossible to confirm, yet they are taken at face value by the twitter masses?

>baby you're a firework
Well she actually is. She's Russia's hottest milf

Attached: Tina-Kandelaki-Feet-3596895.jpg (1485x2190, 561K)

You forgot on that talent contest show where she kissed an underage boy on the lips on national tv, RIGHT AFTER he told her that he wanted his first kiss to be with a girl he was in a relationship with.

>Implying you wouldn't come instantly if Katy touched you penis
And what does your height have to do with anything?

Attached: 1hukga.jpg (1931x1855, 183K)

Oh yeah, humiliate me, Katy. Oh baby

>And what does your height have to do with anything?

Just wanted to flex my genetic superiority over you to show that even people like me can be taken advantage of.

>man who has never seen a pussy irl typed this post

Tie me up with rope and handcuffs and pour wax on my balls, Katy. Pleeeease don't stop in almost there

Katy Perry has a long list of STD's, I don't care how good looking you might think she is, she's a biohazard

the movement targeted fucking powerful hollywood jews at the start. now jews just abuse it like they do with everything established

Horny drunken roasties climbing all over you is nowhere near as exciting as you think. It's pretty repulsive. In a way it's even worse when the girl is pretty because she basically downgrades herself by the behavior and goes from something pleasant to something despicable. Uglier girls usually remember they're ugly even when drunk so they don't feel entitled to start trying to kiss and touch you.

This. Faggots who say "but muh she's hot bro" have never been in that situation.

It's not the end of the world, for some drunken shit-tier woman to try some shit, but there's something wrong with your libido if you'd find such a thing arousing.

Attached: anime899.jpg (876x719, 117K)

>it's even worse when the girl is pretty because she basically downgrades herself by the behavior and goes from something pleasant to something despicable
Perfectly stated

Attached: Sad Anime.jpg (824x720, 65K)

>>First she has sexually harassed Josh Kloss where she once yanked at his underwear without his permission at a party, in turn revealing his genitals to people stood near him.
Why ? Just to laugh at how tiny it is or how impressively massive?

It's true the left really do eat their own.

#MeToo is a Moloch oven sacrifice scheme.

Attached: sonderkommandos at work with ovens.jpg (480x348, 53K)

6'1" but got that 5'6" mentality

The only faggots who think it's okay are simps, cucks, and incels because they're too low stock to women to be molested.

Attached: 1565273283411.jpg (623x457, 54K)

She can molest me anytime

didn't you know nothing is wrong when they do it..be a man, why aren't you a man..it's just a joke when they do it
ha ha

this man gets it

Attached: aaeb516064f2414ec1af2ac5f42d8b55.png (600x338, 437K)

Well, I can tell by the way you use your walk
You're a woman's man, no time to talk

not surprised, let the witch hunt begin

>let alone a woman who has more power than you
how is possible for a woman to have power over a guy that is 6'1?

>Molested by Katy Perry
Can't rape the willing

>More power
Is she gonna pay me too?

She's just a lonely 30 something year old, with nothing real in her life, no husband, no kids, femcel. She tried doing the whole woke lefty thing and it just hollowed her out that extra bit. She can't go trad/right because Hollywood would crucify her.

>white frail racists reeeeel when faced with the possibility of pussy
Every time

Good. I hope that cunt goes to prison.

she needs to adopt kids and have some dogs. what's the goto race race right now?

She's already a proven thief and psychopath. Why not throw sexual predator in?

Tfw you’re almost 48 and a young rock starlet never sexually harassed you

Attached: 69D71EBA-4A6E-404A-9A64-1729E7D2C58D.gif (200x210, 114K)

Just like Ariana Grande. She's a homunculus created by the CIA / Illuminati to be a prostitute to rich producers and their Washington DC clients.

Attached: Ariana Grande - illuminati idol puppet.jpg (666x666, 153K)

i thought you hated people Daniel?

Attached: 41a_07_paul-dano_243x413.jpg (235x400, 9K)

Mr. Perry allegedly exposed himself. I'll wait for all facts before I decide.

Congratulations, you are illiterate.

She endured Russel-small-pecker for a long time, give her a break.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x713, 55K)

you wanna be equal you gonna be treated like shit just the same

>At an industry party, a visibly drunk Perry supposedly touched her inappropriately and tried to embrace and kiss her.
katy perry is literally on record as saying she kisses girls and likes it.

>Ariana Grande
she fucked Obama in the white house

L E W D
E
W
D

I knew Katy Perry was a rapist nazi alt-righter the moment she tweeted Pepe, 5 years ago!

Attached: 1541547683070.png (722x999, 751K)

that face in OP's pic is 34 years old?! YIKES.
Even with all the makeup caked on, she'd be 47 by east Asian standards.
Fucking disgusting. Nigger dick sucking, washed up wrinkled sour milk degenerate receeding hairline white whore.

while moochelle jerked it

Excellently put.

C’mon, she’s just a fun loving girl

FUCK YOU AND FUCK THE MATRIARCHY

Why can't Katy Perry sexually harass me, bros? Am I not good enough for her to molest?

Well you’re kind of fat, and smelly, and a Leaf, also you don’t own a film production company or record label

...but I still like sex. I wasn’t planning on talking to her.

Attached: CD1DF70D-B532-42B0-B263-0794DED54D80.gif (500x213, 991K)

I will masturbate to her with the fury of ten thousand sun's.

It's not sexual harassment if you want it

She stole a guys first kiss on national tv after he said he "Want to do so with the right girl."
ABC/Disney's attempt to make American Idol "Wholesome" went right out the fucking window. Now they have trannies and cripples on the show.
She also grabbed some teen heart throb singer's ass in front of a camera and other guests because she could.
Katy Perry is the poster girl for degeneracy and slutty white girl behavior.
Being a vapid dumb cunt is celebrated by her and she thinks she can condemn men and boys for shit that she herself does.
These Hollywood and entertainment industry faggots getting a taste of their own medicine is amazing.

She did the assault retard.

Yeah, pretty much. Anyone who claims they would be okay with a woman raping them has never has tthe misfortune of actually being raped. Or molested, for that matter. Let's just say I learned to hate homosexuals and thots before I was even in middle school. Also Christians, but that's beside the point.

I mean, when you consider Judaism is an inversion of Babylonian religion, that is more accurate than you realize. You take this insular tribe which is based solely around inbreeding, and you show them that hey, you can have sex with other people, and they for some reason take it the wrong way because the way you did it was through slavery. So they proceed to invert everything your civilization has come up with and proceed to run rough shot over humanity for three thousand years, solely because they were kink shamed. Makes more sense than I'd like.

Is that real? No wonder he's so fucked up

it is if you want lots of free money.

Put simply, the reason Judaism exists is someone fucked someone's mother, and the son got jealous.

>As someone who's 6'1, getting sexually molested by anyone, let alone a woman who has more power than you is fucking soul crushing and humiliating.
>soul crushing and humiliating.
I was in the party scene for years; drunk/high people get grabby, you either shove them away or tell them to fuck off and you get on with your life you whiny faggot

So you're admitting that you're a degenerate and we should hang you. Okay, duly noted.

Damn you made me think back to this time I went out with some work friends, one of the girls got hammered and started basically violently dancing against me. It freaked me out kinda.

daily reminder

Attached: katy perry black cock whore.png (880x524, 194K)

>power dichotomy

Katy Perry can't rape any male on this planet. Just like Ryan Gosling can't rape any woman on this planet. Rape is purely physical or authoritative derived action that can only occur in the actual sense of violence or intimidation. If a man overpowers a woman and stick his dick in her, or a woman blackmails a man into sex, that's rape.

didnt this bitch die?

>So you're admitting that you're a degenerate and we should hang you.
You sure figured me out, great job faggot

This isn't how #meetoo works faggot. It's about ugly guys harrassing roasties.

Attached: 1557681612995.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

God Almighty! Who is diss?

Oh dear. As a feminist I find it very problematic that #metoo is being hijacked to use against women by misogynists and incels.

her lips are so thin

>assumes females can't have authority or threaten violence against men
Don't project your lack of power onto all women, especially rich celebrity women

she just gave him his one free pass to do the same to her
>whaddacuck

Yes, it's common knowledge. Have you been living in a cave for the last 3 years?

>a woman who has more power
What power does katy perry have?

celebrity status, riches, a network, beauty (white night magnet), the ability to cry "rape" at any second

A jew actress from Central Asia.

Those things are only powers over you if you allow them to be.

lol. Notice though that Perry has never once been spotted romantically with a nigger. She is trying to influence young girls and also earn racial woke points.

>As someone who's 6'1, getting sexually molested by anyone, let alone a woman who has more power than you is fucking soul crushing and humiliating.
Only if it's another dude lanket.

That looks about his level. Utterly repulsive

Attached: 1558985709981.jpg (1024x682, 131K)

When Illuminati Queens revolt.

In 2017 this woman purchased the largest convent in Los Angeles and evicted all the nuns. To this day her intentions for the building are unknown.

Attached: AD597832-6F23-447F-8FEE-F97FA8BEF10F.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

They didn't have enough makeup or photoshop to cover up those grandma lips?

Absolutely disgusting whore.

I remember this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=ce3_D3IG96w
Had this chat with a woman:
>In American Idol, a male judge asked a young contestant if she had ever kissed anyone
>She said no because she was reserving herself for a special person.
>Then the judge stole a kiss from her.
"That's terribe", she said. "They should hunt that judge for that!"
>I hid a detail: the genders are reverted and the judge was Katy Perry
"Oh..." "That's kinda cool and empowering".
FUCK EQUALITY, these retards don't want the same rights so don't pretend this is not about domination.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 43K)

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000491705531[1].jpg (1080x689, 111K)

Jesus these stupid cunts. It's not sexual harrassment if you are at a party both drinking and she tries a move on you and you reject, resulting in her moving on. Fucking idiots god damn it I am so mad.

>YWN have to fight off drunk Katy trying to embrace and kiss you while touching you inappropriately and giggling in your ear

Attached: 1510111252962.jpg (960x960, 50K)