Frozen water on mars

rt.com/news/447139-mars-water-ice-images-esa/

Daily reminder we've been lied to all along

Attached: 5c1ceb87fc7e9310488b45bc.jpg (980x551, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/64344734
youtube.com/watch?v=tRV1e5_tB6Y
womenarestupid.site/blog/why-are-boomer-men-such-pussies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Water on Mars PICTURED ESA shares incredible IMAGES of Martian ice crater .jpg (843x3761, 740K)

And why they don't sent the fucking robot to that crater?

because they likely already know the answer to what happened and lived on mars before, and the robot is there for a completely different reason than we're being told

>Mars
>white

speculate please

Lied? We knew there was ice on Mars for quite some time now...

That's pretty fucking cool

They've previously revealed that there are even short-live liquid water flows on the martian surface so I'm not sure what the big deal is here.

Niggers killed everyone on Mars through typical nigger destruction (burnt and ate/raped everything) except for the last few Neanderthals (high IQ gentle giant scientists), and they made an escape to Earth. Sadly, said gentle scientists had to bring a nigger family along with them because...they couldn't let go. Alas, it's happening again.

Said nigger family's kids ended up raping the Neanderthal scientists on earth and here we are.

Better question: why lie about it all this time?

So it's a dried up foreskin with cum in it?

>2018

that very very very sensitive thing would be destroyed if people went there, within months.

Attached: 1563065352120.jpg (680x873, 121K)

Lie about what?

Daily reminder that jews live rent free in /pol's head

Lie about there not being water on mars. Kind of like how they lied about there not being water on the moon until India send poo to the moon to make it seem like they found something nobody knew about.

Martian Jizz

I dont know... maybe it is not crater, but top of the mountain?Like Olympus Mons(26 km height)

>Lie about there not being water on mars.
In that article it says that they discovered water in 2004.

Can it climb to the top?

I was born decades earlier and they were lying about it the whole time, just like with global cooling. It's all just propaganda to get the public ready for whatever story they want to make up next.

I clicked on Opies pic and it got so big I saw a Marsmaid swimming in that frosty stuff. Sign me up for the first trip

Attached: 1563511763031.jpg (380x460, 33K)

>article from 2018
slowpoke.jpg

There's ice on a barren body somewhere away from earth. So what? Its 2019, we arent torch burning idiots obsessed with "the heavenly bodies" anymore.

The common joe may not be, but the elite sure are.

Idiot.

mars was nuked ages and ages ago

Daily remember we need to make Mars an all-white ethnoglobe

Everyone who posted in this thread before me is either a child, mentally ill, or retarded.

Oh shut the fuck up you conspiracy spouting mouth breather. Mars isn’t geomapped. It’s not like earth, where 15,000+ satellites orbit and image earth so you know where everything is. There’s a big dumb robot on Mars, a couple failed robots, and a few powerful telescopes that image it sometimes. You’re at Epstein level surveillance of mars, basically.

>images
It's a CGI

Mars is habitable but you can't increase population due to the atmospheric damage.
There was a nuclear war about 3000-6000 years ago. They came here and took control, now they control parts of the planet.
It's very similar to the tv show the 500? I think it was called.

based

>due to the atmospheric damage.
It's more because of the damage to the poles

>habitable
Not like Earth is since it doesn't have the same kind of magnetosphere.

Post source. I would like to read the insane drivel your cult leader told you. I would also like to know why guys always post your crazy shit here and not on

Clearly not like 100% like earth.
It's more like how a desert is habitual.

HAHA glow more faggot.

Even a desert on Earth still has an atmosphere. Mars can't sustain such a thing without a magnetosphere.

Because the rovers have a top speed of 100 meters per hour (0.1 km/h) so they'll need to send a new rover if they want to get anywhere close soon.

WHY IS MARS GREEN DINGIDNGIDNGIDNGDINGDINGIDNGIDGNDIGNIDNGIDGIGNDIG HOAX ALERTTRRTTYY

I'm talking about landing the robot near that crater.

Attached: FB_IMG_1565715073832.jpg (700x612, 29K)

Are you actually retarded? You understand those are mountains right?

I bet there are fossils of ancient alien fish around there. I hope they find these fossils in my lifetime

Attached: AE075ABF-24A6-42C0-BF21-615B0B253AA3.jpg (510x561, 69K)

Go get him tiger

>what is the brandenburg report
Anyway, everything that comes from nasa and alike is a big fat lie and nothing more. There is no rover on Mars at all.

Attached: 1563747288783.jpg (1024x384, 251K)

The original Duck Dodgers cartoon is our real history. The characters obscure the word 'unknown' so it reads 'now' just as Duck Dodgers says he is in the 24 1/2 Century. So 1953 = 2353 really. Making now 2419.

Attached: Duck_Dodgers_In_The_24½th_Century_-_Video_Dailymotion_-_2017-01-21_15.37.40.jpg (896x614, 377K)

Fuck NASA fuck Mars and fuck the idiots who believe any of this SHIT.

So what? can't they make a drone if they can't land?

Weren't we always told that this shit was carbon dioxide

Tell me something new. The real news is that ISRAEL put fucking tiny animals that can survive in space to the moon and now THERE IS OFFICIALLY LIFE ON MOON.

Because there's no craters in New Mexico or Nevada

i bet if you look really hard.. you can find old coca-cola bottles... on mars. real evidence of life

>it's another "Jow Forums doesn't pay attention to science shit ever" episode
reminder you retards tried to say the moon disappeared the other night

You have been lied to. There is no frozen water, because there is no water, because there is no physical place for there to be water. You are being lied to far greater than you realise.

there's a crater in arizona you idiot
jesus fuck

Google this shit its real science news.
>inb4 ((((science))))

those are the polar caps
this is a 50 mile wide crater

>Arizona is Nevada and New Mexico

I've been to it, cunt

can you fit a rover in it, bitch?

God I wanna pop that thing so badly

Stop smoking so much weed.

Im sold, please tell me more. Lay it all on me brother

>Jow Forums discovers that Mars has water
damn, I was wondering when you'd catch up, guys
bravo, it only took you 20+ years. How does it feel to slowly level with the rest of the world?

>Daily reminder we've been lied to all along
remember when NASA said they could turn that ice into fuel but you can't do that on earth because earth science and mars science are different

The real Mars got destroyed. Whether that is what we see in the sky now is hard to tell.

Attached: Duck Dodgers - Post Mars pecking order.jpg (796x1187, 449K)

>we've been lied to all along
We knew about water in the north pole of Mars for half a century. You have just been lying to yourself all along thinking you were literate, OP.

Attached: +_e4b51cea88e85ef54bc17df43a0ffd8e.jpg (443x455, 54K)

>hydrolysis don't real earth but it do on mars
based

People have known there is water ice on mars since the 1960's what are you smoking?

Here's the cartoon:

vimeo.com/64344734

The scene I am on about was also featured in Babylon 5. That's why I think there is some truth to it.

Attached: Duck Dodgers in the 24 century now.jpg (640x368, 39K)

Gonna fit a rover up your fuckin ass, buddy

This is worth the watch you niggers. A little dry at times but good info.
youtube.com/watch?v=tRV1e5_tB6Y

I'm not an expert so,please help me understand how there can be planet wide sandstorms with super-hurricane force winds, obvious signs of wind blown snow in pic related, permanent freeze which means no precipitation, and yet the snow is all still collected in one place on the entire 'planet' mars? No chance this is some crater in Antarctica that people just haven't seen yet, right?

based

what were they called

Ice isn't collected in one place on mars, there is tons of it in the poles.
As for why it's there, it's because the crater shields it from the environment. You could think of it like a snow topped peak on earth.

they were those damned microscopic space bears that can survive in a vaccum

they exaggerate the storms in movies, user, they're not actually that strong

why are boomer men such pussies?

womenarestupid.site/blog/why-are-boomer-men-such-pussies

tardigrades are based as fuck

Mountains, how do they work.

Attached: new-zealand-mountain-forest.jpg (3500x2333, 3.13M)

When he was explaining the directions to Planet X, I felt like I was watching Star Trek, but a comedic version lol. Anyways yeah thats spot on.

Kys

what?

Who gives a fuck. A ton of the info they give us about space is bullshit and it doesn't matter unless we fix the jewish problem.

They can't land a robot in the ground because that is a giant mountain. OK.

So make a flying robot then, a drone, to take photos from the sky or to fly and land in the ice. It's so difficult to make that?

They can land a probe just right on a tumbling asteroid. Of course they could land something there if they wanted to.

Ice is fucking everywhere, on Mars, the moon, Europa, Neptune, Uranus, our solar system is surrounded by the Oort cloud which is Billions of icy objects of differing size.
Water Ice one of the most abundant resources in the solar system.
Even someone with basic knowledge of space should know this.

Oh, CGI again. Pass.

So then why is some people in this thread acting as if what I'm saying is something crazy and impossible?

>Uranus
>Ur anus
>your anus
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not into gape fetish

LOL YOUR ANUS FARTED SO HARD IT TURNED SIDEWAYS AND IT'S COVERED IN METHANE ICE

Water on Mars, plastic on Mars. Seems eerily familiar to earth

Attached: 1553630614934.jpg (1584x1184, 1.01M)

How have we been lied to? We've known for awhile there was water on mars. The most recent find was evidence of ancient megatsunamis

based schizo

because the only drone probe the JPL has planned is a mission to Titan
the next rover going to mars launches next year

Nice