8ch owner ordered to appear before Congress next month

nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/8 chan-owner-ordered-appear-congress-next-month-n1042426
OH SHIT IT REALLY IS GOING DOWN

Attached: OOOOOHHHSHIIEEET.png (3384x1624, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VrJxVYXBJ0o&t=3s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio
scribd.com/doc/35688046/Christopher-Moot-Poole-Testimony-in-Palin-Email-Trial?campaign=SkimbitLtd&ad_group=35871X943606X582c4e9c3a59d89fd0634c2eae44eb50&keyword=660149026&source=hp_affiliate&medium=affiliate
midnightsnacks.fm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Moot did that like 12 years Ago. It's nothing. Also BRING BACK SNACKS

Attached: relax.jpg (600x400, 39K)

Which means nothing because he doesn't live in the US?

who is that qt tomboy girl on the left?

Isn't he in the Philippines? This is like that retard judge ordering the Norks to stop making nukes.

He is saying he will go so its really happening
youtube.com/watch?v=VrJxVYXBJ0o&t=3s

He's chris-chan founder of ebaumsworld

Even if he didn't want to go kikeweels would have just used the Philippine police to make him go

Are 8ch servers in the US?

Jim Watkins looks like the ANTIFA guy that punched DIckie Spencer.

Attached: commonfilth on spencer.jpg (602x1352, 276K)

Lol why the fuck would you do that?
Second you land in the US the glowniggers make you their bitch.

jim looks much uglier

He's going to tell him it's a platform and he doesn't moderate it until someone breaks the law, therefore they can suck his dick. At the very best the congressmen will discover that Google/twitter/facebook/etc may not be a platforms.

Hey, I thought we were the cool kids! Fuck this shit, I'm outta' here.

He's already publicly denounced 8cn and called for its destruction

sure, but he has nothing to hide, and he wants 8ch to go back online

you're talking about kikewheels, the previous owner
who is likely compromised because pedo

Spencer would get lifetime in jail for even touching him, let's be honest, he's a tool, but he knows how to avoid the jewdicary.

Fuck no

he ded

Fuck this gay shit why is 8ch closed

Jews shut it down.

so where? why would the congress hear from him? for the el paso shooting? he's not responsible for the actions of the shooter.

is your pic related a manbearpig?

Why are Twitter and Facebook still running at this point? Both of them were used to disseminate hate materials by mass shooters.

Congress uses it's power of subpoena against unpopular people to trick them into perjury charges. This dumbass may actually serve time if he agrees to testify under oath.

Jim is autistic, I'm afraid hes gonna shit the bed while trying to speak

>going to get another giant transcript of utter hilarity like when Moot had to sit there with a straight face explaining what an 'oldfag' was or 'shitposting'

Attached: 1548695051409.gif (299x267, 854K)

The context and questions are what matter
It is not a trial after all

They have money. 8 does not. It isn't fair but don't pretend like it's surprising.

8ch owner said he shut it down himself. But everyone likes to blame 8ch and Jow Forums when things like this happen but conveniently leave out twatter and kikebook

Didnt moot do it in relation to something else tho? I cant remember exactly, all I remember is the transcript of him having to explain different terms, like OP.
Sadly Google has killed the man, no activity since 2017, rent in anime

It doesn't mean hes in trouble. The fucking corporate media just wants to shut down a site that allows their poor ideas to be defeated and lays waste to their poor ideas

>so where? why would the congress hear from him? for the el paso shooting? he's not responsible for the actions of the shooter.

It's hard to explain Italianbro but Congress has subpoena powers like a court. Unlike courts they abuse it to make a grandstanding statement and show off to the press. They try to catch people in lies and then use friendly federal prosecutors to pursue perjury charges against their enemies.

In this case they are going to yell at him on camera that websites like his that 'fail to police extremism' are responsible for shootings.

Luckily in the USA *unlike europe* we have the 5th amendment against self incrimination. So anyone who wants can just go and take the 5th to all questions.

No, the thread from the supposed El Paso shooter was shut down.
The whole site was shut down because Cloudfare decided to do so.

what a fucking moron...

Why else do you think? They want to make a big deal about it..and politicize it even more
The servers are in Thailand I believe.. where ever Jim lives that's where they're located. Eitherway if they thought 8ch committed a crime the FBI can pretty much go anywhere internationally now.

>Why are Twitter and Facebook still running at this point? Both of them were used to disseminate hate materials by mass shooters.

So what? That's not illegal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio

I just hope the site will come back.

Always seemed like a honeypot to me but here we are on Jow Forums so.....

except that they are really publishers, not platforms
aha

He should climb up on the table and take a massive shit

Attached: JannieCaptcha.gif (360x270, 2.01M)

Are there any situations of someone just sitting there calling upon the 5th? Thats a pretty boss way to not let the politicians have fun. Also can he still say something after calling on tve 5th, or is that that, and they move on?

MooGooGaiPan, she's famous on reddib

They retracted the story faggot

Are you fucking kidding me

So 8ch is going to be down for another whole month?

Attached: ECAMsRgXkAAuQLU.png (983x269, 51K)

when is 8ch gonna be back up.

>climb up on the table
That would be hilarious to watch.

Jim said he would launch it back up after he met with the FBI so it might be between 1 month or 50 fucking years because american bureaucracy is garbage fucking turtle tier where everything takes years on years to settle

isn't it time for some non-usa fag to create their own board? no wonder we're in such disarray and owned by a gook..

Yea I know but the owner said he closed it down himself too which made me think even if weren't for cloudfare, he would have shut the site down anyway

why can't he say no? Does he even live in the USA? If not then congress has no real power over 8ch.

Attached: you know.jpg (1012x675, 115K)

It was up briefly last night. I do a daily check on the qresearch board and managed to get on. Can't today.

co-founder of reddit

codemonkey said he was still working on it, maybe he does attempts from time to time.

Who is that guy? What happened to hotwheels?

Next stop TIME 100 greatest people of the year then a shitty startup which will fail and finally, a job at Google!

Why does he look like Roseanne.

If [they]'re smart, they really don't want this guy to appear; and [they]'re not

Attached: fc3041a7a04febf37871fee1525d15a4b0b43112b373199f328af868aefdd584.jpg (1100x728, 737K)

These libs really are stupid

>Second you land in the US the glowniggers make you their bitch.
lol
He is their bitch already his datacenter is blocks away from the CIA headquarters

Prime trolling opportunity. Don't let us down

>So 8ch is going to be down for another whole month?
And when it comes back, it is likely to get DDoSed, since people will see this as an opportunity to finish the site off. Make it two months.

David Kernell case and Palin email "hack" on /b/ yes you're correct
scribd.com/doc/35688046/Christopher-Moot-Poole-Testimony-in-Palin-Email-Trial?campaign=SkimbitLtd&ad_group=35871X943606X582c4e9c3a59d89fd0634c2eae44eb50&keyword=660149026&source=hp_affiliate&medium=affiliate

Attached: 1565305172840.png (3840x2160, 453K)

With Duterte as President, and his attitude? Not likely at all

The owner of 8ch
Hotweels sold it years ago and now he is crying on twitter
He is also a mason
Hotweels is currently trying to snitch to the police so that wouldn't work.
It's either this or getting arrested and forced to go.

Attached: Jim Mason(2).png (1317x1572, 785K)

Is wheels still the owner? That would be hilarious

>Hotweels sold it years ago and now he is crying on twitter
He spends most of his time on Twitter either crying about how he disavows the racists on Jow Forums now or talking about pajeet fonts

He can go back online any time he's ready, which could be any time between now and next month

We can easily determine which imageboards are controlled by watching which sites get taken down. Jow Forums will remain up as it was sold out half a decade ago. Hence all of the bbc threads etc

Rofs shut it down; Khazarians

He is also a devout (((Christian))) now, guess he was mentally retarded as well

Why hasn't facebook or twitter been taken offline for their connections to numerous mass shootings?

>b-but muh italicised sans-serif punjabi

>BRING BACK SNACKS

Snacks doesn't want to be a mod anymore, beyond that he never really went away, he's *still* doing his internets radio show at midnightsnacks.fm/

Attached: around SNACKS never relax.jpg (251x245, 16K)

Tests, I'm sure

Supposedly he was planning on flying back about now anyway to see his daughter, so the glowniggers have that leverage over him

Attached: 4chan glitch hosted by NSA subcontractor glowniggers ustar.png (2044x1056, 725K)

That's shirogane-sama

Its probably going to be under continual ddos attack from here on.

Attached: c9c83efdcbeb30be31a07877e7b3ef70-imagejpeg.jpg (2048x1536, 368K)

Wtf I love leaf posts now

I want to make my own chan just so I can have pictures like this