I think I broke his fucking neck

Autopsy reveals Epstein had broken neck bones.

How do you choke yourself so bad you break your own neck?

This guy had some outside assistance.

foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epsteins-autopsy-reveals-several-broken-neck-bones-cause-of-death-pending-report

Attached: C50256C6-78F8-4E38-A05B-C4CB904B8339.jpg (1122x631, 57K)

His jailmate LeTraquaceous was a bit too rough that night.

So he choked himself to death via strangulation (not hanging himself properly) but also broke his neck? When people hang themselves properly they insta die

When you properly hang someone you break their neck, but this requires 1. a decent rope (Epstien had a sheet ffs) 2. it requires enough fall to snap the neck (which you won't find in a fucking jail cell)

Suffocation is one thing, you can tie your neck and give it time and you'll suffocate, broken neck requires a fair amount of force.

exactly, you cant do both

Suspicious

This makes My think do a big think

I don't think they've release "how" he killed himself exactly. Most are assuming the bed sheet around a bunk bed, but that seems really implausible, since there shouldn't be bed sheets. Maybe he used his clothes? Took off the jumper and tied it to a bunkbed, died in his undies?

Personally, I'd take my underwear off, because dying in your undies is humiliating - where as dying naked shows your humanity. Just my opinion.

Attached: 1388128321455.jpg (600x581, 93K)

he doesn't want people to see his egg shaped penis

Necks don't break easy, especially not from strangulation.

Imagine the shame of an egg-shaped death erection. That'd be worse than Barney Frank appearing before congress in his blue shirt with nipples protruding. Very very disrespectful!

Hanging, like they did back in the day with a drop, will break bones. Epstein didn't drop, didn't use a thick rope either he must've used clothing or bedding. And he must've choked himself out rather than hanging. Doesn't add up to me. But the issue with this is it DOES happen in suicide, very unlikely, but possible.

this

This! Exactly this!
You have to lean into the noose to hang yourself in prison!

Attached: ba0fe913769a4e7d5508380f3c7821cafbeeea53b9243bec67a2058f00ae4946.png (1280x738, 1.11M)

Although I do believe he was killed, or has assistance in killing himself, it is entirely possible to break this very bone even in poor hanging conditions. So it doesn't add much to the story

/thread

Attached: giphy (1).gif (316x180, 116K)

Now that I recall, I heard another caller yesterday report that he tried to hang himself from a bridge about 40' up, but that it failed to snap his neck and all it did was strangle him and then the knot on top came loose and his body fell into into a shallow river and his lights went out when he knocked his head on a rock.

And he survived it. Life is a fragile thing, but bodies don't always die so easy.

Imagine the humiliation of an egg shaped silhouette, hidden beneath white cotton undies threatening to be pulled down from the weight of the brown demon that was excised upon death.

Still say nude is the way to go.

>but that seems really implausible, since there shouldn't be bed sheets.
He wasn’t on suicide watch.

According to NPR, different facilities have different standards for getting off suicide watch. Notably, they didn't get an expert to report on the standards for this particular facility. They didn't even say it's most typical for suicide watch to last for 30 days.

No, they just had a human interest story about a woman who lost her son to suicide in prison because we need to pass more laws.

Yeah, but I don't think any inmates gets sheets in prison. A blanket, yeah, but not sheets. I doubt you can tie a noose out of a thick blanket, not anything to support the weight of a grown man to hang himself in any reasonable fashion.

Every hanging ever results in a broken hyoid you braindead mong.

But there's no way to hang yourself in that cell.

This is a screenshot from some A&E bullshit where they put undercover normies into a low security pod, and even they don't have sheets. Just a thick blanket and maybe a pillow case.

Attached: Untitled.png (1048x582, 572K)

DJT! I knew you lurked here

Very small percentage according to head of the medical examiner association. And this is surely using a good rope and good drop. Neither of which he had.

But nice try

Attached: 1563767245685.png (616x863, 630K)

Suicide cells have nothing you can hang yourself from.
Literally nothing on the walls, ceiling, not even a door knob.

>nothin personnel kiddo

Attached: 636178334048777731-Nick-Tartaglione.jpg (3200x1680, 242K)

Untrue

You're naked in a suicide cell.

Okay, but then how did he do it? Are we really saying he did it with his jumper? Because, that would only leave the question of if he died in his undies or died naked. That seems like the bigger question here.

Per Wikipedia inb4 edit
>Due to its position, the hyoid bone is not easily susceptible to fracture. In a suspected case of murder or physical abuse, afractured hyoidstrongly indicates throttling orstrangulationin an adult. However, this is not necessarily the case in children and adolescents, where the hyoid bone is still flexible as ossification is yet to be completed.

especially if your head is this size

Attached: melonheadfucker.jpg (590x350, 24K)

What about the whole body double thing? He looks very different to how he looked in pictures while he was still alive?

Well?

Attached: clinton-painting.jpg (618x410, 69K)

They usually would report that he was probably dead by hanging until after the autopsy anyway. They fucked up the timeline on this story yet again. They would have just said he was found and taken to a hospital or something, if that.

Memeflags shilling.
If he had a huge head he had an even bigger hyoid bone to break you retard.

stfu sourkraut, quit shitposting to deny the real questions

DID HE DIE IN HIS UNDIES OR NOT??

How did they fuck it up in your opinion? Sorry for my dumb questions, just woke up and still sleep deprived

You are right, sorry for the stupid questions. But undies are not the right question you should ask either. The real question is: Can we find a pic of his dick to prove the egg conspiracy?

There was literally no way for him to have hung himself in that cell. All media outlets addressing this fact always suggested something to the effect of him just asphyxiating himself to death without a drop. That doesn't break your hyoid.

They announced the conclusion to the story before the story had a chance to start playing out. Kind of like announcing how WTC 7 fell with it in the background on camera on live TV before they demolished it.

Compare it to when Hillary fell on camera. Nobody had details on what happened until they brought out her body double to and then it was revealed she was merely dehydrated. In that case, you could tell it was not pre-planned because there was a delay in announcing an official cover story.

Attached: 53.jpg (806x800, 140K)

So this is what they're gonna give us? Wow this is just... It's bold...

And they can't just shut up and wait for an official narrative. They keep brainstorming live on air, like when the Mueller report came out and it took them all day to refine how to play it. Why not just run other news? Why spend all day gaming out excuses in public?

They're so stupid.

Man, you are right! Similar to Notre Dame as well, where they said the reason just 20 min or something after the fire started

>when you find out many MANY anons have researched how to hang their self

Attached: 1546020349800.gif (384x378, 2.18M)

Paperplanes
>spooky

kek

Also rare Flag

Executioners know how long to make the drop to break your neck.

If it's too short, you just strangle the guy. If it's too long, you decapitate him. That happened to Sadaam. There is a formula based on weight. The heavier you are, the shorter the drop.

A 40' drop would decapitate you barring a total failure of the rope or knot.

on my way to do the big think as well

Attached: 1534811022392.jpg (333x334, 27K)

Yup. I don't know if he did his noose wrong or if he didn't anchor it on top right, but there was enough slip to absorb the shock. I knew a guy in school who tried to jump, but he hadn't done his research about how high and just wound up crippled from it. Rope dude wound up really lucky basically getting let down easy by his neck.

fuck gotta go back 1

Attached: 1553961693282.jpg (333x334, 29K)

This is just like when Rothschilds ex girlfriends new boyfriend hanged himself in a door knob.

Its crazy what some people manage to do to themselves when they get a mighty enemy.

You just edited that yourself. Look at the errors.

Phoneposter maste race here. What flag is this? Looks pretty subhuman to me.

>When people hang themselves properly they insta die

Yes, only when they have a good drop. I doubt his cell had the set up for him to just neck himself and break the neck like a professional hanging would cause.

The answer to this question is the answer to many questions it seems.

Attached: 16545133515142.png (563x636, 198K)

Damn, Bhutan with the bants.

Now we know why the results of the autopsy weren't released until after they could await "more information." Why were they so stupid to announce the cause of death before he'd even been pronounced dead, let alone autopsied?

They are all just stupid. It's what they have been told before.

It is, if we figure this out it will solve all of humanitys' problems

Wtf lol. Copy from phone. You've got to be trolling, no one could be this deficient.

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-071709.png (720x1440, 115K)

Bhutan phone poster clover master race

Range ban Bhutan when?

Attached: F5A2F273-41B1-4C7A-A499-D04A821E5D69.jpg (844x823, 312K)

Is that a diagram of how to pee off the top bunk?

Attached: IMG_20190815_042640.jpg (1437x492, 174K)

Only if they have a twelve foot bunk bed.

Not Epstein..egg shaped penis not visible

looks like george's been flying plane's into towers (that fell into two piles)

>FTW

Sorry my dudes I did this on my phone. It’s a lot harder than it looks to draw with your finger
I know it’s not possible by any means, I was just being stupid

>auto eroticism

That's strangulation, not hanging. And if you're doing it yourself, usually you just go limp and lose your grip and your body starts breathing on its own until you wake up again. You would need somebody else to hold tight and stop your body from trying to tear it off.

>I know it’s not possible by any means, I was just being stupid
I peed of a bunk bed on my sister.

Uncle adolf saved me desu~

Were you able to hose her down as she tried to escape?

> 2. it requires enough fall to snap the neck (which you won't find in a fucking jail cell)

Correct. There is even an 'Oficial Table of Drops' to determine the rope length based on body weight.

If the rope is too short then the neck might not break and the victim suffocates; if the rope is too long then the head might come off (happened partially to Sadam Hussein)

Attached: otod.jpg (393x456, 87K)

Inb4 auto-erotic asphyxiation becomes the narrative. Clown-world 2020 incoming.

He was in a 2 man cell (bunk beds) and as soon as his celly got transfered Fri, he knew that was his chance to take his own life. He waited for night shift, when officer presence was at a minimum, and made a makeshift noose with his bedsheets. (Yes, you get bedsheets in jail. This isn't some commie country.) It's possible tear those sheets with your bare hands. (The thread count is minimal, the jail buys these by the hundreds remember.)

There is nothing to "tie" the sheet to, so you have to loop another one all the way around the top bunk, as if you were tieing the mattress down to the top of an SUV.

Now you have an anchor to tie your noose to. He made his peace with G-d, and leaned forward until he lost consciousness.

Picture a 66 year old man, leaning 33 degrees forward who suddenly loses consciousness. Whats gonna happen?

His entire body gives way, and his sheet, tied to his neck keeps his head relatively in place while his 150lb torso shifts under him, putting enormous sudden strain on his neck, plenty of force to crack a few neck bones in a guy nearing 70 years old.

He killed himself because he knew it would cause chaos and save his "friends." He's a power hungry rapist, not a sniveling apologist. He controlled the narrative. One last power play.

Didn't Assange tweet something about a song called Paper Planes?

>gentle neck caress of death
>broken hyoid bone
sure, pal.

I learned in school the neck bone's connected to the head bone. How could he break his own neck without signals from his brain? He was gonna sing like a bird in court so they offed him. Sloppy Job fill in the rest

Attached: think.png (493x541, 114K)

Wouldn't be surprised if he had researched the bones that have to be broken for the person to suffocate to death.

>Autopsy reveals Epstein had broken neck bones.
Source: (((Fox News)))
their source: (((Associated Press)))
their source: (((Washington Post)))
And their source: unnamed sources familiar with...

For fuck's sake, you fucking golems believing everything your Jew-box tells you is why we are in this mess in the first place. Use your head for something other than a place to rest your fedora.

Attached: golem 2.jpg (383x420, 34K)

>G-d

Whatchu doin rabbi?

bollocking shit post. Lets see if this actually shows up!

You usually get sheets but it depends on if said facility is overcrowded or not. Also he wasn't in prison.

Which Jew am I supposed to be listening to then? The electric Jew telling me the news or the Jew worm in my brain telling me to ignore it?!?

>there’s no right answers - only slightly less wrong ones

Attached: 8591DAB7-7C27-4585-B20C-58924A25D92A.jpg (212x238, 13K)

Do you guys think that we'll ever find out what really happened?

>G-d
>66 to 70
>33 degrees

Kikes are real? I thought this was a meme. Kek

Attached: 1549991790002.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

Iff his neck bones were really broken, a large number of people will never believe he hung himself

Attached: 808B26F6-413E-42C6-9730-7D7D10E404AE.gif (480x480, 32K)