Brit/pol/ - Sainsbury's Edition

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=XH0XZ1LDOtM

Attached: 1565470755913.jpg (620x412, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t433PEQGErc
youtube.com/watch?v=xrX2rB5Cvz4
twitter.com/PDChina/status/1161540457995915265
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wright's Soap

Attached: wrights.jpg (450x450, 41K)

Just a quick reminder that we’ll need a Rwanda tier happening to get our country back.

I'd love to kick lil c in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little faggot flying through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic life.

Attached: wamidge.png (420x471, 532K)

Well JC is launching a communist coup apparently

Fucking based.

Imagine being so physically pathetic that it takes you almost quarter of an hour to walk a mile and a half
Imagine being so retarded that you think that’s an achievement and try to brag about it on Brit/pol/
Imagine being so insecure that when you get bullied about it you sperg out and cry

This is lil c lmfao

When do we find out what the demographics are of people going to Oxford this year?

I'm a poorfag, but reading the tweets on the goingtoxford hashtag are cringeworthy as fuck. Everyone saying how they are impoverished, were told they'd never make it, fighting the system, black excellence etc.

Here's hoping pube doesn't follow.

You'll get us closed down

You now only need 14% to pass GCSE Maths, and 55% for an A.

time and a place you pussy

Why do you fear the council?

Attached: 1564448576397.jpg (375x500, 92K)

Timmy plays the joker 2022

> youtu.be/t433PEQGErc

But it takes you half an hour to walk a mile.

Llloyd park 8pm

hug the L i handed you and be quiet, when you put your trip back on I'll bother responding to you. if not hold the L i've given you forever and hide.

I fear Seagulls

hyde park at 5

Penruddock green 3am

Don't care about GCSEs you nonce.

I've never used a trip in my life you stupid nonce. Change your nappy, you fucking stink.

pussying out already lol

>13 and a half fucking minutes
AHAHAHAHAHAH YOURE PATHETIC

@Jow Forums please respond??

Wise

A TV show advertised where entrepreneurs go into a school to teach. The school is full of Pakis. This country.

What the fuck is wrong with female politicians

>Female
>Politician
hmm

They're just seamen deprived, nothing a good dicking down won't solve. Especially Jo.

why so cruel to someone so random.

forgetting things to cope LMAO. handed you that big of an L you disappeared and hid as an anonymong. state of you.

Attached: 1564261122524.jpg (479x637, 34K)

>Seamen

Notice how the timfag diverted healthy discussion on birthrates away to a shitty thread about nothing important

Why are you so mad that you run slower than average walking pace?

Chinese ambassador is off the fucking chain

>virgins debating birth rates
Yeah nah m8

>everybody who doesn't like me is pubes
that's some fucking cope right there. just pretent that there's only one user who thinks you're a dirty nonce. lmao
lil c

posting shitty memes and having one or two anons say they are shit isn't a discussion

what's he done this time?

lil c is a nonce? Is this confirmed?

Nice fantasy you fucking autist. In reality you've never thrown a punch and would get the shit kicked out of you lol.

lil c just exudes nonce from every pore and post.

>Episode #Istoppedcounting of Timcel

but you've never punched a fly to death?

Don’t you know who lil c is? He’s so physically inferior that it takes him over an hour to walk 4 miles. Even a child would feel confident in assaulting him

I agree

Why are you spending all day posting on Jow Forums about children rather than actually having sex, which you need to do to have children

Blamed western media for the Hong Kong riots lol

thank god for another day the sun graces planet timmy, it's his planet and we're all living on it

Attached: tjb.png (107x137, 20K)

Probably right, they’re all egging them on

Jeremy Clarkson's tweeted that same fucking tweet he tweets on every results day again.

I'm talking about swinson

I’m egging then on too I want to see tanks rolling down the streets

same

It’ll be pretty funny, I honestly don’t know what they expect the outcome to be? Well, I assume most of them don’t really care and are just rioting for sweet Instagram pics

been away for two weeks, what's happening with this?

Attached: 56856856658.jpg (1474x1640, 642K)

Won't they just keep dispersing them with riot police until they get tired and give up?

Hopefully they massively overreact and crush them into paste like tianamen sq

the morons in the blue car are screwing him around while hes getting some recon on the building site
youtube.com/watch?v=xrX2rB5Cvz4

Recession about to happen worldwide. I predict Scottish nationalism rising and another referendum likely, and a vote to leave also likely.

The family who run my local Chinese have gone back to Hong Kong on holiday, hope they don't get Tianenmen'd, their food is well peng

Journalists have been screeching about recession for three years.

The discrimination against boys seems to be working as they make the sciences more appealing to girls:
>The figures, released by the Joint Council for Qualifications, also show that - for the first time - the number of girls taking science subjects has overtaken boys at 50.3% compared with 49.6%. There has been a big push to increase the take-up of sciences among girls.
No effort is made to encourage boys though.
Of course, they only did the easier sciences:
>Although far more boys still took physics A-level at 30,159 compared to 8,799 girls.
If girls were 70% of science students, they'd celebrate that as equality too. The same way that equality index doesn't mark down countries where girls are over 50% of university students, despite them marking down countries where girls are under 50%.

Attached: a-levels.png (657x956, 706K)

Three As and a B in A Levels! I'm off to King's College!! Fuck yeah

Well I've been looking at the markets and we're on the fucking brink. If it doesn't happen by 2020 I'll be shocked.

Why are you guys all so young?

It always makes the old noggin tingle when politicians call for more girls getting into sciences but never call for more boys getting into sociology. Almost at though the latter is totally bunk and everyone knows it.

Imagine just slamming Warwick Davis as hard as you can. Just going full speed, grabbing him with both arms, lifting him clear over your head, and just slamming him down into the concrete with every fiber of muscle in your body. The noise of his destruction would be akin to a gunshot, but rather than the crack of a supersonic bullet, it is the collective cracking of every bone in his tiny body. He could just be waddling his little midge waddle and suddenly find himself lifting into the air, and the next time he blinks he is launching towards the sidewalk at literally breakneck speed. Every little midge bone in his little midge body would be broken, if not outright shattered. Compound fractures would tear through both his skin and pierce his internal organs. Blood and cranial fluids would leak from the multiple open fractures across his skull. His lower teeth would be driven into his unhinged jaw. And as the life fades away from him and his vision would turn black, he's look up at you and beg with his eyes "Why?" Yet your casual stride away from him would give him the only answer he is worthy of: "Why not?" You see, Warwick's entire midge life is utterly beneath the notice of actual humans, and snuffing his pathetic life out was an action done so casually and so carelessly it was far beyond your notice. It was a thoughtless impulse, one already forgotten. The one and only reason nobody had ended his pitiful midge life earlier was because nobody else could be bothered. He wasn't even worth the time to put any conscious thought into killing. With that realization, Warwick Davis releases his bowels (a runny midge poop, as midges lack the intestinal length to properly process food) and dies. Nobody bothers burying him.

Congratulations. Try not to get murdered in London.

BoJo Brexit means no-deal hard Bojo Brexit!

Attached: BoJo Brexit Needs You.jpg (1920x1150, 400K)

Attached: PNG image 10.png (1070x638, 23K)

Looks like the Chinks are really going to do it lads...

Attached: skynews-china-hong-kong-shenzhen_4746080.jpg (1600x900, 310K)

What are you studying? I hope it's not a meme degree.

Attached: skynews-china-hong-kong-shenzhen_4746103.jpg (1600x900, 315K)

Mazel Tov

Classical Studies with English

I don’t even remember my gcses desu

What were those guys doing outside his front door. Take the blue car off of them and shoot them in the head.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-15-13-45-29-328_com.twitter.android.jpg (1200x1259, 339K)

Meanwhile we have gay bumble bee police officers...
twitter.com/PDChina/status/1161540457995915265

Attached: 412.jpg (713x535, 69K)

Exactly. Every effort goes into encouraging girls and zero effort goes into encouraging boys. You'd think having more boys and girls studying science overall would be deemed a success even if it was 60% boys and 40% girls, but they'd count that as inequality. Whereas if the number of students dropped, but it was 60% girls and 40% boys, they'd cheer it.

nice, good luck matey

>I’m going to spend £20k and 3-5 years doing an essay writing course then spend the rest of my life seething about BTEC Barry and his 3 vans

Why are you so attracted to men in uniforms?

That was intense

And Jezza can suck my big British boot if he tries to get into Number 10.

> Bring it on Labour!

There's backup plan B waiting for that.

B for Brexit Party.

Attached: are nige brexit party forwards.jpg (644x370, 30K)

why was I not informed about marmite cheese?

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

Nice of the US to request this when they offered us no support when our tankers were seized.

Attached: tanker.png (674x895, 328K)

Wish I had a local Chinese. Got two kebab places and a dirty McDonald's

>DESPITE

never seen anyone eat fried chicken with a knife

2/2

Attached: 853659354563.jpg (1266x2616, 665K)

If the conservatives don't de-select those traitorous bastards like Hammond come the election (that they're preparing for but not admitting to), the Brexit party will be the only way.

The role of a btich, is to be a bitch after all

How do you win a street fight?

Kick his fucking head in

Just got 2 D's and an E at BTEC, off to study water pipes with a major in buying a white car on finance at 'Barry Baz University'.

Das racis

Attached: piccaninnie with watermelon smile.png (648x607, 471K)