Many problems in America would be solved if people simply dressed better

When you walk outside of your home, do you notice the way that a typical American presents themselves? 30 pounds overweight. Dressed terribly. Tattoos all over the body. Ridiculous piercings. Droopy eyelids from pharmaceutical addiction.

America - I ask you. How can you expect your politicians and employers to respect you, when your culture has zero respect for itself in the way people present themselves?

Attached: Funny fat girl pictures2.jpg (320x266, 20K)

post pic of yourself OP, so we can see how its supposed to be

if a plague killed 3/4ths of Americans the country would fix itself

I always had this thought about americans

that's why I love Japan

Attached: 187682628_75c07e600d_o.jpg (480x640, 72K)

This is one of the supporting reasons that I'm moving out of this shithole and going to Germany.

So tired of being physically disgusted by every creature that I happen across when I leave the house. America needs a purge badly.

Attached: fZnusz8.png (754x396, 350K)

Didnt Japan originally ban it due to the Yakuza? But its allowed nowadays, but I saw some videos of it being kinda shunned upon.

It really is disgusting. My aunt works for postmates just to make some side cash and she sees all these freaks, tatted up, pierced up, funky hairstyles and colors. Its odd. I never got that. I keep a modest hair style and generally plain yet functional clothing.

>Many problems in America would be solved if people simply dressed better
This is a symptom not the cause

avoid Berlin, hamburg, and the western conglomerate of cities around düsseldorf

I just don't buy new clothes until they literally fall off because I'm a cheap bastard. I'm a hole-y man.

I've already purchased a house in Döbeln. Haven't even seen the place in person, but my frau's parents went and checked it out for us. Kinda excited to move there. I'm going to buy a scooter and go search out my ancestral roots. See you soon, Hans. Prost!

Attached: atlyzjxx92421.jpg (929x960, 248K)

Correct on both parts.

Treat everyone equally, which means, treat everyone you come across as if they were a mentally retarded nigger and pay no attention to them, put your hand up to their face when they talk, and tell them to shut the fuck up "for once in their life".

I would still lick her chubby feet while I cream pie her.

How does that american semen taste?

I don't think many problems would be solved, but it's a big step in the right direction. I always aim to make myself presentable whenever I leave the house. Why anyone thinks they're fit to be seen in public without proper attire is beyond me. It's pretty selfish, other people have to look at you and be surrounded by disgusting ugliness. Everyone ought to lift, everyone ought to make or buy decent sets of clothes. It really isn't hard. Couple of nice polos, sweaters, jeans, and importantly shoes can make all the difference in your wardrobe. Learn from the fashion jew.

Attached: Fashion Jew.jpg (640x360, 63K)

>everyone ought to lift
everyone needs a lifestyle that makes them naturally fit. going to the gym is for faggots.

Except, most of the men you see for example, work in the oil fields or as mechanics for a 12-16 hour shift, sorry those big men can't toss on a nice tight sweater for your little cock while you sit at home playing video games all day, better slap on a skirt baby, cause daddy's coming home and I want dinner ready and your cock nice and hard when I get back!

Fuck u that’s my ex and we still fuck

>everyone needs a lifestyle to get fit
I do. I go to the gym and play tennis. Sorry you don't have time or energy to do anything else.
>most of the men
>work in oil fields or mechanics
I see OP's pic. I see niggers from time to time depending on where I travel for work. I'm gonna go ahead and doubt the validity of your statement. If you want to keep dressing like shit, hey great for you, you're part of the problem. But all this seething envy you have because other people have time and money you don't isn't healthy. Get some help user.

Attached: 1544180819083.jpg (960x850, 124K)

We can’t even get niggers to pull up their pants. Start there OP.

No. Many problems would be solved if Israel collapsed, Jews are kicked out of corporate, government and media as well as ending the Fed. That's how you make America great again.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1600x1600, 232K)

Ya that's a ban only on public places like beaches, or those bath houses. It's to prevent Yakuza from going.