Chicken takeaway boxes warn young people of knife crime danger

bbc.com/news/uk-49352330?fbclid=IwAR1yihDWVdBDcy-j1FMG9P8QnpJlYYFopC47p052g4iO3v5Uvc8MGb7DwXU

>Chicken boxes featuring warnings about the dangers of carrying a knife have been sent to takeaways in England and Wales as part of a government campaign.

>More than 321,000 boxes will replace standard packaging at outlets including Chicken Cottage, Dixy Chicken and Morley's, the Home Office said.

>Real life stories of young people who chose positive activities over carrying a weapon are printed inside the boxes.

Attached: _108317611_knifefree1.jpg (660x371, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jkICZmB_C0Q
theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/15/home-office-cordoned-off-after-suspected-stabbing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1559972767820.jpg (592x512, 27K)

"Dat's wacist."

Attached: kek.jpg (413x395, 19K)

Attached: cucked.png (659x368, 493K)

This is possibly the niggest thing I've read in a long time

Attached: delicious.jpg (500x500, 129K)

Attached: knife-control.jpg (450x453, 42K)

Of course it's chicken boxes

Attached: 1564624860571.jpg (612x458, 75K)

Everyday a new clown routine you have to hand it to them

The absolute state of this country.

What about the fact that anyone in that restaurant could potentially shove a piece of chicken down someone's throat and kill them?

Don't be stricken, bin that chicken!

Chicken bones need to be banned. Oh the horror.

How far the UK has fallen. It's like over in the UK everyone is afraid of plastic knives, then here in the US we have so much guns there are crazy shootings now.
There is no happy medium where like Switzerland in huge countries.

Put stickers on watermelons telling niggers stabbing people is wrong.

Theyve got that market down. You ever seen KFC on a friday night? they need security on the door. Multi-racial teen hellholes.

Those English fools! Any Chav can take a chicken bone and shape it into a sharp weapon. In the UK “glassing” some poor sap with a pub’s lager glass is a thing. The English will use any item as a weapon.

>dangers of carrying a knife

That's what sheathes and folding knives are for, silly.

There's no danger otherwise.

Everyone knows who is doing the stabbing lel

Attached: 1404768756730.jpg (682x470, 70K)

They've always been like that, dude, see this by some faggot in the 1800s:

>They may formerly have had an excuse for constantly carrying a weapon, when their houses and families were hourly liable to be surprised by the war-whoop of the Indian: but against whom is the dirk-knife now sharpened? against brothers, cousins, and neighbours!

It baffles me how pictures of the stabbers and stab victims creates a clear blatant pattern, yet your media and politicians are too afraid to call it what it is.

kek

Attached: downloadfile.png (702x2048, 874K)

youtu.be/jkICZmB_C0Q

And soon every product will have "big boy jamal is watching you" writen upon it. Everything will be made by one hellish marriage of state and corporations just like china, but worse as the poeple wont even be allowed to pretend that they are british.

i always go to the bulletproof KFC/popeyes when i visit america, because those stores always have the best chicken for some reason.

Doesn't baffle me, they're terrified of losing votes/being called racist

I'm pretty sure this won't help. What with how those responsible for the rise in knife crime can't read.

The glass is to keep the nigs in and working, a nig can cook a mean chicken if pushed. I like to imagine I'm going to a zoo where they let some of the animals out to roam.

U.K. and my fucking shithole home, holy fucking hell.

What the fuck is wrong with Anglo "society"?

pic related is a 10/10 in bongland

Attached: 1564920257154.jpg (962x1026, 224K)

>come to america
>doesnt get chikfila when he wants fried chicken
what the fuck bruce

i know the company is red pilled, but i doubt the chicken is as tasty as a bulletproof popeyes.

>blacks
>reading

>Victim blaming
Don't tell me to be careful around knives, tell people to stop stabbing others!

Attached: 648618.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

UKfags should just start wearing mail armor if they're so concerned about knife crime.

What the fuck even is the UK? Seriously they're still a bunch retarded peasents in their mindsets being ruled over by aristocratic fops who spend all their time fucking kids.

don't know if it is the same in the UK, but stab proof kevlar vests (the thin type that can fit under clothing) is entirely illegal in australia.

yes it is literally illegal to not get stabbed here.

>THEYRE TARGETING COLORED PEOPLE
>yes but those are the criminals
>YES BUT THATS RACIST

Gibs me dat

Thanks Home Office. Very cool.
theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/15/home-office-cordoned-off-after-suspected-stabbing

You guys really don't understand yet do you?
You are under attack.
You are at War, and have been for longer than you realize.
You were conquered, and your ancestors bent the knee, and made deals to stay alive.
Think back 3 or 4 generations.
You're part of an experiment, wake up.

Attached: underattack.jpg (1280x720, 105K)