Just got into an altercation in mcdonalds

i parked my honda accord in the parking lot. loud rap music was blaring from my car.

as i walked to the mcdonalds two men of darker skin tone stopped me. "yo man you cant be listenin to dat shit. dat be our music". i loudly said EXCUSE ME SIR PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH ME, THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY AND I AM ALLOWED TO LISTEN TO WHATEVER I PLEASE

i pushed his hand away and continued towards the mcdonalds. all of a sudden i heard the sound of a gun cocking. i turned around.

"dis aint yo neighbohood. sheeeit i should bust a cap in yo ass right now"

basically i made their whole gang leave that neighborhood and i was knighted by the Mobile, Alabama police department. the police chief shook my hand and gave me keys to the city. the next day at church a hot girl asked me for my phone number and we had sex and now were getting married.

Attached: 2540039730_54e94479c6.jpg (357x386, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ita4g_oDyns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

𓂸 das rite touch it WH𓂸TE B𓂸Y

Nice one

Those look like upstanding citizens of their country and will do many great things.

What the fuck is wrong with the world. LOCK EM UP

I'm sure they already are by now. But that would have happened after the murder or robbery.............

faggot stupid world I was birthed into. Thanks Mom! appreciate this

Sounds like you were a racist who gentrified their community. Do 100 pushups, donate $1000 to ANTIFA and say 5 hail Marys in penance and keep yourself frosty, dude

>Listening to rap music
They were right to bother you

for real?

>A gun cocking

Hi Points don't cock, user.

this is where it all started going very wrong..when these niggers appeared

Thank God for alcohol and drugs. So I can numb myself in my own little self made prison. Such is life

>Listens to Rap Music Unironically.
>Makes up stories
OPs been smoking Crack Again.

Attached: (OP).jpg (540x460, 189K)

>OP being knighted by the police

Attached: 400guns.gif (630x555, 34K)

In a perfect world they would be used as life fire training for army machine gunners.

>donate $1000 to ANTIFA
oh we are donating to antifa in a few days.

shills get no respect or attention. Surprised they noticed you let alone mistook you for human.

Attached: d6f5034d6e50679b098f37157c6d194f1a7d2cc84f65e137d37073017477f767.jpg (550x550, 148K)

did everyone clap?

Yo any other Mobile native anons in here? Lol this shit reads like a “tales from Prichard” special release, after the leprechaun hunting and pizza delivery guy mugging guild.

Since no one is applauding you at the and I'll just assume that this story is made up

In car. See blacks. Get out of car. Right there was where you made your mistake. Whatever happened after that is on you!

>"dis aint yo neighbohood. sheeeit i should bust a cap in yo ass right now"
And then OP said "I'm s-s-sorry" and proceeded to suck the BBC all night long

There you go, I fixed the ending for ya.

Actually found a semi-based rapper today
youtube.com/watch?v=Ita4g_oDyns

Listen to this man. Its a little known fact that states with Castle Doctrine laws also apply to your vehicle.

user, what you do is talk shit, then keep windows rolled up & lock the door. Since feral ooga boogas literally can't control themselves, he will inevitably try to force himself into your car, and usually brandishing a deadly weapon. If no cameras around, wait until he fucks your car up some, breaks a window, etc for evidence then put the beast down.

This is how 'have sex' posters view themselves.

I actually went to the most nigger ghetto and shouted the N-word and given a crown, then thanked for the bravery displayed.

Fucken bullshit

Attached: hipster kiddult piece of fucking shit.jpg (920x922, 91K)

is this an AI post? you’re literally retarded if you’re not AI. if you’re AI then you’re broken

it's 100$ real. and everyone clapped

Attached: 20190814_231556.jpg (2848x2136, 1.98M)