This is just a random girl I found on tinder in saint Petersburg, not even cherry picking...

This is just a random girl I found on tinder in saint Petersburg, not even cherry picking. Notice how modest she's dressing. No cleavage or ass is showing. Also no tattoos or pictures travelling around the world. Scrolled through all of her pics and I didn't see a mixed kid, in fact, she doesnt seem to be a single mother at all. What went so wrong in the west and how can I get a russian visa?

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-121111_Tinder.jpg (1080x1820, 981K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rbth.com/articles/2012/01/20/stereotyping_russian_women_india_needs_to_rethink_14563
womenarestupid.site/blog/white-people-are-retarded-stupid-idiots
rbth.com/articles/2011/05/03/why_best_grooms_are_from_india_russian_feminist_unravels_12474
rferl.org/a/femen_strip_off_over_india_visa_rules/24455605.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4agyEFFKJTY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6462507/Single-mums-12-kids-want-money-Centrelink.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can find girls that look like that in India, Patel.

I have a gf from Russia, we dated long distance and she saved har v card for me.

Lol russian girls a giant whores

Caucasian chimp

Victoria doesnt look russian

in France they have sailors' tattoos, ask if they can suck your dick with their husband and what you think about being pegged.

Looks brown, must be ukrainian immigrant

>we dated long distance and she saved har v card for me

Sure she did. Let me guess, she told you she broke her hymen on a bike accident?

Looks like an American tourist

It's probably cold, mate. Dont count your chickens before they hatch.

russian women are giant whores, just like women from all over the world are giant whores

I admit that russian ones are better actors.

That is a churka you retard. Literally a few mountain or two away from being a paki. But then again that might indeed be the perfect fit for you.

>how can I get a russian visa?

All you have to do is pay cash at the border.

She's not even white you fucking spazz

shhhh don't tell him

Just get an English wife u fucking loser

this tho, she looks like a pajeeta.
also to add to this they are whores for pajeets for some reason
not sure what happened or what Putin did to his women

obviously Russians aren't as white as the average westerner due to the mongol/iranic mixing that has accrued in the last centuries but they are traditional and have family values, something our woman lost a long time a ago, we can bleach them and in generation they will look like us

Attached: 1234.jpg (1280x852, 273K)

This OP. Russian authorities are about as broken as other eastern Euro places. Money talks in all nations, but you just need a lot less of it in Russia

""English"" good luck with that, we're mostly mudslimes or skanks these days.

Looks armenian

aha
im russian and we're a proud aryan race, unlike the mutts that now inhabit uk
there are literally no white people here at all

Attached: 1559522668312.jpg (1200x825, 250K)

Estonia has more beautiful women, Latvia too. Good luck.

>there are literally no white people here at all

So you moved there....

Ukrainians are whiter than you turkomongol shitskins

If you like Ukrainian and Russian women yeah.

Of course she's covered up. The average temperature there is like 12 degrees celsius.

this blyad is coping hard, this is how the average Russian looks like.

Attached: 15076-1464945350.jpg (1230x1599, 384K)

Sure you are, Mykola, sure you are.

Attached: hoholtatarshit.jpg (801x726, 154K)

That looks like some sort of steppe Turk.

Is that a Cossack on the left?

actually im often mistaken for being either german or norwegian cuz were just too white
also thats probably a tajik or something

kek, based Eesti.

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1EX8P9nG4fA.jpg (1076x754, 346K)

>pants
>modest
Degenerate

Ukroaryan ubermensch

Attached: Ukroaryans.jpg (712x960, 111K)

>how can I get a russian visa?
Is it really that hard?
There is a lot of roasties in russia, just like in UK and US and anywhere else, same with good girls. So don't think russia is special or something.

>whores for pajeets
Kek.
Pajeets can't even get actual prostitutes for money lol.

Attached: russianskek.jpg (720x724, 56K)

Indian men and slavic girls are meant for each other.

There are Russian women 100x more attractive than that, moreover this one doesn't look Russian at all.

That said the mail-order-trad-wife thing is a meme. Sorry to break it to you but women everywhere have been turned into whores

This is not how the average Russian looks, unless you think Uzbeks are Russians
I am concerned that you do not know what a Russian is

Attached: nmci0g8.jpg (430x492, 41K)

Russian women are hot, but they’re mean as fuck.

rbth.com/articles/2012/01/20/stereotyping_russian_women_india_needs_to_rethink_14563
This article is from 2012. It has grown 10 folds now. It's a common knowledge that Russian women are thirsty for pajeet cocks. It's weird and very dirty to even think about why but it is what it is.
Sorry bro
Just google around for some more articles.
Good for you man!

>Modest girl on Tindar....

What? haha

Attached: hahaaha.gif (244x230, 898K)

And yet she is on tinder, therefore she is a slut.

Actually churka girls in Russia are often more modest and family-oriented than ethnic russian girls. Cause they come from more trad socities and also less attractive.

Attached: 1234922.580xp.jpg (580x307, 33K)

Fuck off ruskie. Ukraine is whiter than you’ll ever be.

>aleksander semedov
doesn't sound turkic at all, that guy is pure Russian slav, just like this north Russian girl from petersburg

Attached: 1562740195672.jpg (1987x1449, 500K)

>how
>looks like
Sounds like you're a filthy foreigner yourself.

uhhh that's not a russian user

GIB NOW!!!

Attached: 20190815_124442.jpg (171x282, 39K)

I did an experiment with Badoo, used it in 5 different countries and saw my first 100 matches in each and gave them a number rating.

The average rating for each (note I'm very picky anything that isn't skinny is a 4 or below, since Women here in country are skinny 70%+ of the time) anyway:

Russia: 6.81/10
Ukraine: 7.23/10 (they were a lot of gold diggers tho)
Belarus: 6.53/10
Germany: 4.23/10
USA: 2.78/10

Now it might be that people in the USA just don't use Badoo and use Tinder, but what I found is that girls in Eastern European countries tend to look better, dress more modestly and so on. I also got a lot of matches but it was useless since I faked my location xD and even when I messaged them for fun, like 2 out of 61 matches I got in EE knew how to speak english.

Got to be some kind of Caucasian blood in there...Georgian, Armenian or something.

>he thinks ivan drago is how the average Russian looks like
stop consuming Hollywood white washing propaganda.
pic related forvexample, average north Russian girl from petersburg

Attached: russian.jpg (2048x1365, 556K)

What is that pajeet doing in Russia?

lol no I know that isn't what Russians look like because I travel there 2-3 times a year on business and they are all white as snow it is sincerely ridiculous. Have you actually been to Russia?

Detecting notes of jealousy from this bong

>Detecting notes of jealousy from this bong
lol, jealous of what?

Russians are non-white, muslim, hiv infested, heroin addicted, impoverished subhumans.
at what could I possibly feel envy at Russians?

it's cold there

white people are retards

womenarestupid.site/blog/white-people-are-retarded-stupid-idiots

>implying some anonymous shitty article about 32yo russian woman prove anything
kek
>thirsty for pajeet cocks
Nobody is.
Pajeets are dirty smelly and poor as fuck, any girl in any part of the world will prefer african nigger over pajeet in 99% of cases because they at least don't have 4inch tiny pathetic penises like indians. There is literal nothing pajeet could offer. They're officially ugliest, poorest, dirtiest and least endowed people in the world. The india itself is worse than most african countries. I agree that there some desperate girls who could be with poo, but even average roastie find india and indians disgusting.
When I lived in africa, there were two indian "businessmen" in one small town I stayed. And even village african girls denied to fuck with them, every single nigger told me how much they hate them and how much those two indian fucks annoy everyone.
Btw there was a channel on youtube dedicated to indian tourists trying to get thai prostitutes lol and how they were getting refused every single time.

Kiev is absolutely full of Pajeets and Turks flouting their money to get hohol women, I doubt Moscow is much different other than the money stakes are even higher so some are priced out in favour of Russian oligarchs and Western men.

>Btw there was a channel on youtube dedicated to indian tourists trying to get thai prostitutes lol and how they were getting refused every single time.

can confirm many of the whores here in NZ will advertise they don't accept pajeet clients.

>white people are retards

Yet we live in a world created by us and without us the world would be in the fucking stone age.

She's on tinder so she's obviously a thot

rbth.com/articles/2011/05/03/why_best_grooms_are_from_india_russian_feminist_unravels_12474

rferl.org/a/femen_strip_off_over_india_visa_rules/24455605.html
>The demonstration came in response to reports in Indian media that Indian consular sections in Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan had tightened visa application screening for women aged 15-40, to prevent the travel of sex workers to India.
Yup. Like I said, google around for more articles.

again, it is evident to me you literally do not know what a Russian is. Russians are an ethnicity, what you're doing is like calling one of the many charming 'people of color' in London "British"

Attached: c172b0.jpg (700x467, 31K)

Idk about kiev, never been there, but I doubt there are many pajeets. And of course if you're gigarich indian you will get what you want, but average indian is poorer than average african and almost have no chance to fuck anything. There are some decent indian guys of course but I think it's not a secret for anyone they're a rare exception.

Thai prostitutes will fuck the fattest, pinkest British men like pic related but they won't fuck a Pajeet? top kek

Attached: norf unit 41.png (233x216, 8K)

And yet she's on tinder, proving she's a whore lmao

>There are some decent indian guys of course but I think it's not a secret for anyone they're a rare exception.

Brahman cast...the ruling elite...about 0.001% of the 1 billion poos

Kek...that pic looks like literally every tourist in Pattaya

I still can't get what anything of that proves. Indians tend to overestimate themselves more than anyone else on this planet. Superpower 2020 if you forgot.
Russian and almost any other girl preferences european>turk>asian/nigger>arab>anyone else>indian.
You didn't answer what pajeet can offer?

Hot

That's the point, I also don't see what they can offer but Russian/Ukrainian whores are literally protesting to go their to fuck them. It is a clown world.

She looks Arab you faggot

I know this is bait as you are probably Paki but Russians are white. True they have lots of immigrants from subhuman countries from the south but thankfully they're not majority yet.

>I know this is bait as you are probably Paki

The only people who hate Russians that much wear small hats and have big noses

>The only people who hate Russians that much wear small hats and have big noses
If that was the case then 20% of Israelis won't be Russians

Look at these fucking Neanderthals. Just nuke a russia already.

The Orthodox Christian state of Russia that jews tried to snuff out with 70 years of Bolshevism but failed

When was the last time you visited Russia lool, they're corrupt but what you said is so untrue

Welfare means women can mate with men for their genetic quality without having to take consideration of his willingness to invest in her or the offspring because the state will give her resources instead.

What is more rational. A 2/10 female mating with a 2/10 male who will produce a 2/10 child but provide for a middle class life or a 2/10 female mating with a 8/10 to produce a 5/10 child who will have a near middle class life provided by the state? Welfare means women be getting their genetic upgrades and it’s paid for by the men that aren’t getting to fuck. Emigrate or be cuckolded.

The propaganda tube works better than most people think. Lots of boomers and libs hate Russia because (((they))) told them to.

thats because their own mental programming takes years to take hold, and even years to be undone. But undone it will be still in the west

Attached: howitallworks.jpg (8360x6072, 3.96M)

Can you get welfare as a single mother that provides a near middle class lifestyle?

all women have the potential to be whores, and all of them do become whores once they enter the west. Asian, slav, arab matters not. All of them.

Attached: 1565518298678.png (552x2698, 803K)

Why would an attractive woman need to go on a dating site? Dudes would just approach her irl. Unless she's a huge whore or at least attention whore and needs lots of dick. A modest woman who is attractive will get approached by guys regularly and she'll be able to wait till she finds a good one and date him. And it won't take long because shitty guys are not confident enough to approach. Dating sites are for men like me who are not in the top 20 percent of men. For me I need to reach out to a lot of women to find one who will give me a chance. And also I look good in some pictures but not always in person. Online dating doesn't really make sense and isn't far from fair or equal.

>muh money
You are not up-to-date with Western dating. Once you stop being third world other things than money become more important.

youtube.com/watch?v=4agyEFFKJTY

Nice

Probably Tajik

It dont matter she take the bbc when i come on her block

Idk, I'm not a woman. My sister lives in a place where the average salary is about 400$ but the place is also very cheap. She gets 600$ a month + if you get the second kid you get about 7500$ which you can spend on certain things like buying a bigger flat. She's not single btw.

Badoo is only popular in eastern europe retarded shitskin

that's why you saw uggos on western badoo and pretty ones in russia

You really made this thread to cherry pick Russians with brown eyes
Your inferiority complex is showing

Here women can make $500 a week just by pushing out chads womb goblins.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6462507/Single-mums-12-kids-want-money-Centrelink.html

But they only get this money if they are single mothers.

>But they only get this money if they are single mothers.

So that's probably 80% of mothers

he is azerbaijani, you retarded bongo
if someone have a russian passport it's doesn't mean that he's slav

>Notice how modest she's dressing. No cleavage or ass is showing.
Because she has no tits or ass. Women that have nothing to show off dress like that.