Why do women have orgasms in Rape?

Also much higher chance of pregnancy?

Attached: DAE586DB-FF13-4FA9-B71E-129DEA231835.jpg (750x1222, 600K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Rapekink/comments/c4o3zo/my_mom_and_i_were_gangraped/
womenarestupid.site/blog/female-leadership-is-a-myth
youtube.com/watch?v=A7x8TXKZOaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BECAUSE SATAN CRAWLS INTO THE VAGINA AND STIMULATES THE CLITORIS DURING RAPE

>lazy-eye-cringe-pepe-meme.jpg
Some user a while back claiming to be some sort of bioengineer said they found proof that women are programmed to enjoy rape in their DNA.

Also, during rape they found women to have much stronger contractions during rape than regular consensual sex.
>The harder she clenches on your member, the higher the likelihood the sperm makes it to the egg.

Some people blame thousands or even millions of years of rape being ingrained into women's DNA, some people say that's just how they were made so that the species will always continue.

It's a harsh reality for most women, and most studies on it have been blocked, barred, and banned.

Attached: Women hate that they hate themselves.png (550x1800, 821K)

MOAR

Attached: 1559868755999m.jpg (820x1024, 197K)

Hot desu.
But I'm certain this is just some larping male fetishist.

Attached: 1498510599704.jpg (421x429, 60K)

Black men make up the majority of rapists and all women have melanin receptors in their vaginas.These receptors making breeding with the superior black man more efficient. Yakub made women this way so the master race could spread easier than the inferior races.

Google it

Many such cases

Attached: D0257161-FA70-4A2B-8EB4-7C56BA86DD37.jpg (546x985, 330K)

>melanin receptors in their vaginas
All the women I know hate niggers so there's your proof.

What melanin is there in jizz you insectoid rice nigger?

These guys are pretty good writers.

Attached: 1565224234815.png (375x424, 190K)

Bullshit story. Reads like that gay shit people send in to Playboy about their best sexual experiences. Pure larpery.

What people don't understand is that rape is really an offence against men. One of two men.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x850, 195K)

These read as if they were written by men. It is true that women love rape, though. Try roleplaying it with your girlfriend. She'll love it.

Indeed fake and bs

Woman love hard, rough sex. Just so happens that rape is typically hard and rough. Trick is to be hard and rough and not be a rapist.
>Women love confident guys. Just so happens that assholes are typically confident. Trick is to be confident and not be an asshole.

>image of the writer

Attached: GjVEr5il.jpg (532x640, 45K)

It's fairly easy to think of an evolutionary advantage to it.
If you have sons who grow up to be rapists, it's more likely you'll have many grand-children and your genes will spread far.
Since women can only have one child at a time and there's kind of a limit to how many she can have in her lifetime, playing hard to get means that only aggressive men get to father her children and again, her sons are more likely to reproduce and reproduce widely.

If you're too easy to get, you might breed with betas and have beta sons and they can fail to pass on your genes.

Of course, this is just instincts, hormones and genetics. Civilisation is us taming our primal natures and designing behaviours that let us achieve more than a cave-dwelling rapist can.

Not as many women as men. Seriously Google that shit MEN LOVE BEING RAPED. I mean for real. The science behind that is legit. All men are begging for their asses to be destroyed by random strangers. And the more violent the better, I mean beat them within an inch of their life, make sure they can't sit for months. Seriously men love love love love love love love to be raped.

>Getting digits for this
What a waste

>by the way, he was my boyfriend at the time

But alphas usually don't have to rape, they get it when they want. It's coward betas that can't get any. Plus it's not like rapists are like are you ovulating?

Plausible. Women definitely would not being raped probably by the top 0.1% of the male population. The bottom percent of males is a different story.

>not being
*not mind being

Natural form of human reproduction.

There was a story on r/rapekink a few weeks ago about a girl retelling her and her moms gangrape in South Africa when she was like 14. How psychologically she just wants to be forced again but cant tell the guys shes dating. I think she said something about dating an African in college and loooooving the sex bc it reminded her of that night.

Its gotta be a top post by now

Africa's Next Top Coalburner?

This was written by a larping man, not a woman. Women do not experience sex like this, and they do not describe it in such a manner.

reddit.com/r/Rapekink/comments/c4o3zo/my_mom_and_i_were_gangraped/

rape is a social construct.
spreading one's seed by force is a normal and natural event in the animal kingdom

>going on Reddit
>jacking it cuck fetishists pretending to be women

Attached: 045.jpg (640x350, 67K)

Alphas and rapists are usually the same people. If the girl says no he's a rapist, if she says yes, he's an alpha. It's the same level of aggression though.

>Women definitely would not being raped probably by the top 0.1% of the male population
You're missing the point, she says no to make sure he's aggressive enough to give her aggressive sons who will pass on her genes.

Alpha or rapist, both work and a lot of the time, they're the same guy. Just look at how many football millionaires end up on rape charges because they just can't handle someone saying no to them.
Epstein is a super-rich chad and he still raped girls, why is that? Because girls will still say no to even the most 'attractive' alpha for lots of reasons, like she loves somebody else.

really need some proof.

People high on the social ladder breed for good genetics. Football players are not alpha males -- they're entertainment monkeys. A girl born in say aristocracy over a thousand years would find being raped by a normal man a turn off. The lower class the girl the more they would enjoy rape probably - yes.

Roman noblewomen paid to be fucked by gladiators.
You think Lady Chatterly's Love came from nowhere?

Nice flag, Jerkoff. Why don't you go have tea with all those Somali Muslim immigrants raping your country? Or you could come here, so our "farmers" can obliterate your invading army again while we all jerk off to Reddit LARPs. I take no shame in how I nut.

WHERE THE FUCK Is THE REST OF IT?

Also attraction is a meme. Women don't even know their own interests. They just attracted by what did she felt on that time by reactions.
>instead of full ferris wheel on talking gibberish, just be straightforward to your own interests.
>tell her that I wanna make you mine. Mind body.
>if she attracted to you, you are fit, she gonna say you are healthy muscular. If you are fat, she will say that she likes dad bod ans your fat belly is very smooth as pillow

fake as fuck

>rWdKfUQ
>being this much of a retard freak
Tyrone Hernandez, I....

>Roman noblewomen paid to be fucked by gladiators.
Most nobility are descended from the greatest warriors in history. Hence alpha. When these males dedicated themselves to a woman for raising children they only selected the highest quality of breed. Since there was no reason to rape that notion gets bred out over time to enjoy more aggressive/pushy men when comes to sex.

It’s an evolutionary defense mechanism. Sex makes both persons highly vulnerable, and forced sex puts the female at greater risk for injury. The contractions from the female orgasm stimulate the male to ejaculate quicker, making intercourse shorter, thus decreasing the chance for injury and time spent vulnerable. That being said, you don’t need to be enjoying sex to orgasm, they can be forced and premature in both males and females. Forced orgasms don’t mean all women are secret slurs playing hard to get.

>quoting someones ID
back to fucking Reddit with you

Don’t believe it

They're getting sex from a stronger, high test man not afraid to get what he wants caring less if the girl likes it.

female leaders are a myth

womenarestupid.site/blog/female-leadership-is-a-myth

rly? quoting the ID. Go back to the shithole subreddit you came from faggot

ahaha my fucking sides. based incel larping.

Attached: 1563142476947.jpg (187x269, 7K)

If women enjoy rape why are men being prosecuted.
Feminists have convinced women to reject their genetic relevance.

Biocunt detected

Hey Tyrone, time to lay off the crank

youtube.com/watch?v=A7x8TXKZOaQ

Attached: 1554865999835.jpg (640x810, 290K)

Nice tits.

>Also much higher chance of pregnancy?
That's the opposite of reality. Women have immune response to strange sperm, and it takes at least a month of repeated exposure to the same sperm for it to go away. This causes lower rates of conception, as well as higher rates of miscarriage in women who have been with someone for less than a month. Including getting raped.
>>The harder she clenches on your member, the higher the likelihood the sperm makes it to the egg.
No. There is absolutely no correlation between female orgasm and conception rate.

You wasted these fucking digits

Women loathe rape because it robs them of their transactional currency. It's not about sex. If there were no social consequences, pregnancies or physical damage from rape sex things but be different.

But such is as it is. A woman really wants a partner in life and being raped fucks over her chances of making that happen.

One thing I've always been curious about in regards to "date rape" is how these guys get close enough to these women to even get the chance. As an ugly guy I can attest to the fact that if a woman doesn't find you attractive she has at least a 100 different layered ways to keep you as far away from her as humanly possible.

Debatable, i met a girl who was raped and was deeply traumatized by the experience. It depends, maybe some women "enjoy it" but others are scarred for life.
He nailed it.

This is one of the biggest redpills (alongside racial IQ differences) science wants/has to hide because it isnt PC

They are traumatized because of the shame that they enjoyed

Only a subhuman would be beta enough to rape. The true males don't need to rape, girls beg them to have sex.

Attached: 18738957_1471989766154402_7753143385578210255_o.jpg (1475x616, 94K)

Yeah no that’s some lazy ass noncon literotica. Women can orgasm during rape because it stimulates them physically even if mental they’re in anguish. Leads to some seriously fucked up PTSD afterwards. But there’s no increased potential for pregnancy. Her vagina is not going to fully tent the same way it would during consensual sex.

It creates intimacy. Also, this
>It’s an evolutionary defense mechanism. Sex makes both persons highly vulnerable, and forced sex puts the female at greater risk for injury. The contractions from the female orgasm stimulate the male to ejaculate quicker, making intercourse shorter, thus decreasing the chance for injury and time spent vulnerable. That being said, you don’t need to be enjoying sex to orgasm, they can be forced and premature in both males and females. Forced orgasms don’t mean all women are secret slurs playing hard to get.

*Intimacy issues

>Also much higher chance of pregnancy?
no contraception?

I love the way they ALL reinforce the story as truth and offer support

women want rape from Chad not from incels