USA NEEDS more immigrants to take care of boomers

>DOVER-FOXCROFT, Maine - Janet Flaherty got an alarming call last October from the agency tasked with coordinating in-home care for her 82-year-old mother. It could no longer send her mom's home caretaker. It knew of no other aides who could care for her mother, either.
>With private help now bid up to $50 an hour, Janet and her two sisters have been forced to do what millions of families in a rapidly aging America have done: take up second, unpaid jobs caring full time for their mother.
>...true in states with populations with fewer immigrants, who are disproportionately represented in many occupations serving the elderly, statistics show.

Thats right you need to let in immigrants to take care of your aging parents. Bringing in people who dont share a language, culture, set of ethics and morals to work for fucking peanuts doing one of the hardest jobs there is, that wont go wrong right..right. These future Dr.'s and brain surgeons wont abuse the most at risk percentage of the population who cant defend themselves.
My only surprise is it took almost a full paragraph to mention immigration. A nurse from West Africa has about as much training as an American EMT-B, but getting that paper from the Nursing College of Lagos is going to be their ticket out of that shit hole. Powerful

Attached: old downeaster cant take of himself.jpg (1024x683, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/business/article/A-catastrophic-trend-in-Maine-A-shortage-of-14305176.php#photo-18077777
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How about boomers just take care of themselves instead?

That's what the boomers wanted and voted for, if they don't like being tortured by their based niggers, I have a quicker alternative for them.

Attached: broadway9.png (717x342, 285K)

Fun fact Dover Foxcroft is nearly the geographic center of ME. We don't need any immigrants, we need less.

Maybe we should change our cultural views of death, learn when it's time to die, and let go. The Judaic materialist mindset is what chains us.

Doesn't Maine have a tribal war going on between the Sudanese and Somalians?

Boomers(in American and also other western contexts) literally destroyed the most beautiful civilization to ever exist, however keep in mind it wasn't entirely their fault, they weren't born with a genetic hardcode to do what they did, it was really the Post-World War 2 order which was carefully crafted by a certain "Merchant" Class.

is this true, i love Maine and last time I was up in Bangor shitskins were everywhere
ay paddy I would agree and also include that post WW2 America was peak western civilization, almost like the easy times created weak men...

sfgate.com/business/article/A-catastrophic-trend-in-Maine-A-shortage-of-14305176.php#photo-18077777

forgot the link like a big dummy

Maybe old people should just fucking die already

I’d rather every boomer die alone and the Main wilderness return to nature than let a single Somalian bulb head monkey exist there. Don’t soil the pine forest.

I might be sensationalizing it, but there is definitely a big problem according to Jared Howe. He is just a news aggregate without cooperate spin.

Sometimes I feel like my boomer parents are the only based ones in existence, I love my parents and will try my absolute best to take care of them when they're old.

>That's what the boomers wanted and voted for
This.

82 year olds aren't Boomers, you dumb fucking zoomer

fuck the boomers, because they fucked you

Good lad.

>children? having to take care of their parents?

damn
That sucks

Boomers deserve to wait in back of the spanish speaking line for welfare healthcare

>needs
Fuck off we are full.
>Op also doesn't want wages to rise
OP is a commie cunt who should fuck off too.

Attached: 1489106888356.jpg (413x395, 38K)

I hate the boomers here. They voted for two parties for decades, now they are getting robbed by high taxes and gibs for immigrants.
Let them suffer.

evil nazi solution of hitler-hell would be to increase wages and/or make taking care of eldery white people a thing of great honour.

ofc the easy western allies kike solution is to just get in more shitskins

Shitting on Boomers is a separate tactic to divide and prevent you from listening to the wisdom of your elders.

The immigrants are going to get old too

Just sacrifice a generation to reset everything instead of allowing niggers and chinks to ruin your country

these groups bring their old world rivalries to the new world, time and time again!
no we will then need MORE immigrants, capitalism needs to grow and grow forever

>The immigrants are going to get old too

This.
The argument of "we need them for the elderly!" is a human ponzi scheme and an implication for a demand for a slave caste.

How about you help re-unite society by having the younger generations take care of the older ones? Maybe a first job can be in an old folks home instead of "flipping burgers". Big capital can go fuck itself, boo hoo you can't fuck over workers and have to pay them, cry me a fucking river asshole.

OR hire American citizens

why dont we just put them down instead

America needs more shit skins because of the aging population? OK, nevermind tech advances that makes this easier and easier, the fact that the birth rate is still relatively fine, and can easily be increased but idiots just say muh immigrants instead of a culture change.

Yep, that is a Greatest Generation. These are the cool cats you meet who grew up with nothing and have great attitudes because they don't base their worth on what they own.

Attached: 1535514344705.jpg (260x194, 10K)

That's what immigration is all about. To bypass the absurd barriers to employment lefties made for us Americans.

>take up second, unpaid jobs caring full time for their mother.
just let the geezers die already, they're clearly unfit for life

>my parents failed to save for retirement and we're too stupid to sign up for medicare
>we need more immigrants
These people need to be euthanized for being so fucking stupid. More immigrants isn't going to magically get you a free fucking nurse.

Silent generation actually, and ironically the parents of most of Gen X except the later ones on the cusp of the beginning of the Millennials. Both, apparently, forgotten generations.

There has never been a president born in the 1930s, there will never be a president born in the 1970s. And thank fuck there will never be a president born in the 2000s.

>Zoomers

ok i get it but in another ten years it will be the boomers dealing with these problems, the population is getting older and older

The horror of having to take care of your parents. The entitlement is astounding.

If anyone is going to empty the house and their checkbook while they're getting their diaper changed it's going to be me.

thats a very superficial view on the subject, what about when someone needs a higher degree of care than a normal person can provide. There may even be needs for inter venous applications of drugs as well as the interpretation of what those drugs are doing, how to counter act them in an expedient manner and or the taking of vitals on the hour every hour, what do you do, quit your job?

you do the day of the pillow

I wish i wasn't eagerly awaiting that day, wish my family members were worth keeping around. Sad.

>importing people who don't pay tax and are on the dole for their entire adult life will somehow pay for the elderly care of boomers

Attached: realization.gif (200x151, 96K)

kek
where does it end?