What's worse: Kikes or Militant Atheists?

Assuming they are mutually exclusive cases.

Attached: FB_IMG_1565869599976.jpg (960x688, 103K)

Atheists killed far more in the 20th century.

There's a lot of overlap

yea but how many did jews kill in their ~6000 year history?

That's just not true.
True.

Attached: mao-and-the-jews.jpg (552x603, 87K)

Feds. The ones calling for violence, giving the legal system a reason to shut down this site. The ones dividing us in secret. The ones pretending that they are not allies with with other national deep state groups. The ones getting away with experimenting on innocent civilians with torture. Most of us don't want violence. I know I don't. We just want everyone to know that the feds are the problem. Making everyone aware of the fact that the feds feed evil to every part of the world is a bridge to a high hope.

Militant atheists tip their fedoras at you. Kikes infiltrate your power structures and take control of information outlets and the money supply. Which do you think is worse?

Actually militant atheists make up the pitchfork holders when some kike organizes a mass dox on a pro-life, anti-fag, or anti-evolution professor/doctor/citizen expresses an opinion.

>1776 is a call for violence
>Oaths, like many of us veterans take to preserve the Constitution, don't end at "until it gets violent"
Why does this meme exist?

Who pushed atheism en mass?
Who tried debasing God belief with Darwinism, Marxism and Freudian shit?
Who pushes msm to crazy LGBT propaganda?
Who killed millions of Christians in Russia?

Attached: Prism.jpg (1600x1164, 118K)

Whats wrong with this picture?

Attached: xwsNHHQ.jpg (403x274, 18K)

They're not mutually exclusive.

That's a meme.
The "atheists" in your claim we're the actual god figure, and the people worshipped them. Besides, communism is Judaism.

Funny, because it was the atheist and orthodox commies that kicked jews out of the party. Too many kikes hide behind western atheism, which is more a philosophical position that morality does not need to be shackled to a system which has proven itself to be corrupted by people, which erodes the divine appearance of organized religions.

Atheists are far worse. In our day the majority of Whites are atheists, if not in name then surely in behavior. Think about that for a second - atheists have the lowest fertility rate out of any group in the world. In other words the true White genocide is hundreds of millions of degenerate atheists who can't even breed.

>militant atheist

Funny meme OP. We have far worse to fear from a normal dumb christian than an atheist

>militant atheists

dude wot

The redpill is that they aren't mutually exclusive. Kikes push atheism to break down the cultural stronghold of religious unity in their host nation. Atheism is a tool of theirs to commit immoral crimes without divine punishment.

When Christians say Militant atheist, they mean leftist jews.

What's worse being brainwashed by kikes or being brainwashed by kikes through religion

That's retarded.

Your normal run of the mill Christian in the US is a conservative who has 2+ children. While your average atheist is a disgusting hedonistic liberal. Yet for some reason Jow Forums will look at the exceptions to the norm and pretend it's the other way around..

>not understanding existential nihilism
I thought Nazis were smart people. Use a different flag, OP.

Attached: 1564123925993.jpg (1242x827, 362K)

>Denying evolution.
It's just Satan playing tricks. Like dinosaurs.

The average religious person in India shits in the street. I bet more atheists use toilets by percentage

>maybe we're overwhelmingly pro-globohomo degenerates who commit some of the most abominable acts known to man, but you - you poo outdoors!

Oh here he comes, like a clock.
Believe and I want to stress believe and then underline the word believe again, whatever makes you feel empowered.
Goodbye.

Communism is judaism

A man who won't defend himself but just attack others is pathetic. You are pathetic and are just trying to drag others down into the shitting street gutter.

What's to defend? If you honestly think shitting outdoors is worse than feminism, atheism, sodomy, trannies, cuckoldry, etc, then you're the ill informed one.

>BAAAAAAAW nothing means anything if muh magic man in the sky isn't real
>BAAAAAW feels trumps reals

Grow the fuck up

>kikes
>militant atheists
why do you just keep repeating yourself.

>just a bunch of cells
Why do christcucks always insist on contributing to nigger overpopulation?

Attached: christcucks.jpg (2550x1188, 473K)

100% atheists. The numbers don't lie.
You can say what you want about the jews, and there's certainly questions that need answering about what concentrated control certain jewish groups have, but 100% atheists, of course. Communism was the scourge of the 20th century, and when you add together the Soviet Union, Maoist China, the North Koreans, and others, it is staggering.

Attached: download (31).jpg (1200x675, 92K)

Jews are the eternal evil, it's no competition

Attached: history_of_jewish_expulsion.png (925x8795, 1000K)

Yeah, sucks your natural counter is logic.

Trump supporters

Who tf wants to breed like cattle when the christcucks and Jews plaque the earth?

Damn, Africa and India need some Communism, ASAP!

Fucking basing shit government results off religions is dumb. I guess the hundreds of millions dead through American capitalist democracy is the Christian's fault.

Militant atheists are the result of kikes infiltrating culture and destroying it.

Militant atheists, imho. I'm atheist and I don't like the militant ones.