FEMCEL

>I’m a writer living in Brooklyn in a small, mildly charming apartment. I love traveling, stand-up comedy, and I’ll never stop trying to learn French. I am also 36 years old and have been single for 10 years.

>I’ve been actively dating, online and in real life, for actually a decade. It has never once resulted in a relationship. But (mercifully) dating has never been my life’s focus. It’s always been work. I’m a writer, a content strategist, a brand voice consultant.

>I was raised in Fort Worth, Texas by a single mother who would not permit me to date under her roof. You don’t date “until you have your career.” She meant well. We’ll get to that another time.

>Have you watched Instagram stories of your friends hanging out together with their kids but not you because you have no kids? I have. Have you ever sat down to dinner with family, friends, friends of friends, colleagues, a workout buddy, or your fairy godmother and the first thing they ask you every single time is “so, how’s dating going

>Here’s how dating is going: Dating is the worst part of being single. I am fine with my single existence until the moment I try to alter it. Then I’m plunged back into the bleak waters of knowing within 30 seconds of meeting my “date” that I’m not interested in him. But I showed up, because “you never knoooowwwww,” so I still have to stomach palpably boring conversation and two glasses of mediocre wine before I can politely lie and go home.

archive.is/1Ym88

Attached: femcel.png (1152x905, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/o97wy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yqfrB5ZFwyQ
womenarestupid.site/blog/white-women-are-extremely-jealous-of-asian-women
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I just want to be boyfriend rich. I want someone around to split stuff with who I also happen to love. I want the extra £1000 a month I’d have if I shared this apartment. And that’s before splitting electricity, gas, internet, Netflix, Spotify, pet insurance, and Amazon Prime. And that’s before we even get into traveling and holidays, both of which I’d have more money to afford and they’d be cheaper if I had a partner. Boyfriend rich

archive.is/o97wy

>post wall
>lives in overpriced east coast apartment
>raised by single mother
>“career“ focused
>“writer“
>likes to travel and drink wine
>been on 100s of dates
>can't form emotional connection
>its societies fault she feels misirable
>sees partner as a walking ATM

Is the femcel meme real?

Attached: 62.png (1277x913, 743K)

Damn sorry bitch. next time Ill just come as a 10/10 chad loaded with money charm and good looks just to satistfy your picky incel desires ungreatful ass thot.

bitches like this deserve to stay single till they hit the wall and beyond.

This is depressing.

It's like men's depression is a slow, gnawing burn, a very long tunnel with the chance of light at the end.
The depression women get seems to hit all at once.

I love these regretful roastie memes. I hope it redpills some young girls.

Still good for Schadenfreude.

>pic
That's a high amount of cope

(((Silver)))
Her kind has spent the last 140 years declaring war on white families and culture, so tough shit. She's bycatch.

Jew

barf
she even mentions wine and travelling lol

>I'm forced to sit through boring conversation
Yeah because a single woman in her mid thirties is SOOOO interesting
>forced to choke down two glasses of mediocre wine
That you didn't even fucking pay for. GTFO

LMAO

>I just want to share expenses/experiences with a guy and live like a 20 year old forever
(Read: I want to ride the coat-tails despite being a careerist manfaced bitch myself)

>meanwhile, every 30+ yr old guy (family and non-family men):
"How do I accomplish everything I want to create/reach/build by the time I drop dead"

I'm happily in a blossoming relationship, but if I started getting any implication that my woman didn't want to prioritize kids, I would drop her like a brick in water.

(Weak) Men enable this shit

>I’m a writer, a content strategist, a brand voice consultant.

Yeah whatever mate no one cares.

its funny as fuck because i imagine she actually thinks guys give a fuck about what she does.

>Dating has never been a life focus
>writes several articles about the perils of dating and being single

What did she mean by this?

>imagine being so unappealing and unattractive that you cannot generate healthy relationships with males you have encountered in your life, and have to result to superficial methods in order to create a bond out of pure desperation.
You don't look for love - you find it. Rather, it finds you. For women it's 10 times worse, seeing as they basically are in full control of the romantic endeavor and an inability to court men is a telltale sign of what and who you are as a person.

Attached: 1558813335928.jpg (443x750, 46K)

not that I feel sorry for this self-absorbed roastie, but this is a very sad situation. a failure of society. a generation of men and women that have been lied to about 'the empowered independent life' and not even be made to think about basic things like having someone who will take care of you in your old age.

its not depression for them, m8. It's a long winding country rode to avoid any kind of self-responsibility or agency in their actions. Notice she doesn't hold herself accountable. Notice she is in love with her life and her decisions even though she has no family or children. She is not regretful or even questioning of herself.

She is not depressed, she is in denial but a lot of people reach a place where you can't make them self examine because to do so they would have to throw themselves in the trash and become someone else, impossible.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yqfrB5ZFwyQ

This is her

>mildly charming
Stinks of cat litter

>who I also happen to love.

Hello I am parasite. Nice to meet you

blog posting on a Jamaican Bobsledding Conference page

Not really. I mean I’m not very attractive, but my fiancé is very hot and intelligent. I can tell you we get along great, but the reason why I’m able to fight so far above my weight is that I’m very successful in my career and financially. With women if you’re ugly there really isn’t much of an additional route to go...

Tits or get the fuck out

Literally 1 of a million. Every 30-45 yr old woman has some combination of this work description.

I know for a fact you're a LARPing faggot, and as such I will completely ignore what you have to say.

There are rules here

Attached: guy_in_real_life.jpg (1024x210, 52K)

>single mother who would not permit me to date under her roof. You don’t date “until you have your career.”
>writer in a small apartment and is looking for somebody to split the bills with
Clearly your retarded daughter failed at both career and dating. What a shame(not).

>puke.jpg

got to "10 years"... Make the world a better place

Neck yourself kike!

Attached: noosepill.gif (504x279, 1.68M)

Lmao, I bet she has a Live, Laugh, Love sign in her dame den.

For hating trannies you alt right white snowflakes sure like to dress up and pretend to be a woman online kek

Couldn't have put it better

>stomach palpably boring conversation
She seems to be a Jewess craving for a Jew

>focused life on career
>still (kinda) broke
Big oof

Attached: IMG_20190801_202752.png (1080x1493, 1.02M)

>36 years old
She became a genetic dead end. Next

How do some people have no introspect! Blame every man under the sun but not yourself and your decisions. Even her saying focusing on career made it more difficult to find someone she blames on her mother. God dammit!

>Is the femcel meme real?
yes, after they hit the wall around 28

I frequently visit the femcels subreddit
Some of them are just fat lazy fucks who want to belong to something, because they will never belong to a man.
The tragic one just never tried to be women because the (((system))) never told them it could possibly be a good idea, especially if they're ugly and have a disadvantage starting a family. It's fascinating yet terrifying watching them lash out at "moids" or "the patriarchy" because they will never understand they've been lured into a trap by their education, their media, their world and all of their brainwashed friends who tell them they're special the whole fucking way there.

>shani silver
>silver

>She became a genetic dead end. Next

She became an enemy of White men. I wonder how many niggers she's (dated). Remember Jew whores love the BBC...

Attached: barbarakike.jpg (1023x838, 132K)

Cunt article. I’m going to go jack off

>she actually thinks guys give a fuck about what she does.

>I love traveling, stand-up comedy, and I’ll never stop trying to learn French....

shes a walking meme.

>But (mercifully) dating has never been my life’s focus. It’s always been work.
Stopped reading there. Just another dumb roastie who chose to neglect her natural role of wife and mother.

Attached: 1464439942788.jpg (462x325, 41K)

'femcels' doesn't kurwa exist. at least in boland

Why is she paying for a Brooklyn apartment in pounds

You forgot to point out the pet insurance shit. Probably harps on about "fur children" and is def stupid falling for that Jew trick.

in other words she hasn't worked a day in her life

>Swedish "man" doesn't know the nature of women

If I were any more shocked someone would have to knock me off the line with a plank.

Attached: 154682263551.png (480x540, 242K)

I also wonder how many times shes gone out with Tyrone and was raped while she was passed out? She didn't want it so she hung out with a different wonderful just like everyone else nigger a week later and the same thing happened again. She is such a victim.

Any Knights around?

Attached: Jewswanttogenocide.png (1250x742, 1.33M)

Well she is a genetic dead end and will never know the joy of having a family and a husband, but atleast she traveled alot, has a mildly charming apartment and a career in the most secure of professions: writing. I am sure she is glad about her life choices and not rationalizing so that she doesn't have to make a 180° turn to quickly bag a man as long as she has a few eggs left. There will always be cats and wine though.

>and I’ll never stop trying to learn French.

Attached: 1536256051612.png (820x720, 357K)

Oh Holy shit.

>i’m a writer
>a content strategist
>a brand consultant
you’re a hack

why are white women so jealous of asian women?

womenarestupid.site/blog/white-women-are-extremely-jealous-of-asian-women

>i want someone who has resources I can use and exploit without having to feel required to do anything in return

Ok Math-fags there must be some formula for this. Line up the variables.
>Roastie current age
>how many miles of cock
> gallons of wine consumed ( day/week/month)
> lbs of cat little purchased
>etc. you get the point
= percentage of desperation

I daily match with women 30+ on dating apps, just so I can tell them, “im sorry honey I just saw your age... im looking for someone younger than 30, hve a good day”
It infuriates them.
Same with the ones who didnt fill up the “kids” tab. I say hi, and right after I ask them about the kids. They usually feel offended but 95% endup sayin “well yeah, i got kids”. Then i just say goodbye.
Its very relaxing

She's over 25 so shes worthless

And rich bf not the "bf rich hoax" is not out dating his working

Top kek
I just send them dick pics of other people’s cocks

single for 10 years. I'm 38 single for 38.

Women think they have problems, lol.

When in doubt, put it into quadratic formula.

It's not desperation, it's extreme entitlement. She could easily get a boyfriend despite being an old used-up roastie, but she thinks 95% of men are beneath her, and the other 5% will fuck her but not commit. A lifetime of being treated like a princess have made her blind to her own mediocrity, and being a female, she lacks the self-awareness and humility to admit it.

have sex

No mercy. Get fucked.

I would give a fuck if she actually did something. That laundry list of nonsense screams credit card, lifestyle debt to me.

If she’d get rid of the straight bangs, she’s be alright. Looks like a cunty Asian baby.

Attached: 6E307567-5882-4EEC-B127-197664571ED9.jpg (1074x1200, 242K)

Just goes to show you a woman needs a man and children to be truly happy.

She won't make it to 40

Attached: 1563974839688.jpg (2223x4606, 3.68M)

Women never stop to think about men's problems, or if they do, it never goes past 'oh it must be hard always having to be strong and be the breadwinner'. All the serious issues experienced by men - such as very long periods of forced loneliness - simply don't exist to them.

There there, user, it'll get better, I promise.
(it won't)

This. Guys are ALWAYS willing to date down. Whether its in terms of appearance or career. Women never ever date down. Or in the rare instance that they do, they resent their partner and leave so they can find someone better.

What a rotten bitch, hopefully her neighbors keep in touch with her and can call in the welfare check or by the time the smell draws attention she'll be melted into the floor/bed and her cats will have chewed her face and asshole away. This is the inevitable fate of miserable bitches.

You know why.

Attached: Chaos.jpg (1000x2876, 657K)

holy shit yes, one of those people who are so financially illiterate to think that credit cards are free money

French is the easiest Latin language btw

Poland has a pervasive problems with long-lasting "relationships" where the woman waits for the man to propose, is afraid to suggest, and it never happens because the man gets bored off her now non-prime puss.

Men in Poland are "GF" having degenerates

don't worry user, I gave up 18 years ago, at least.

she is ugly as sin, probably smells like dog piss too

Depression level = - (amount of wine drunk +/- sqrt ( wine drunk ^ 2 - 4 * miles of cock * cat litter purchased ) ) / (2 * miles of cock) )
We can clearly see here that the health of the female mind is balanced on wine and cock, but it is clearly the cat litter that unbalances them.

Isn’t there that study that found number of sexual partners vs emotional connection? At some point, they’re ruined.

The one I can quote off the top of my head is that by 30 years of age, women have only 10% of their eggs left.

>"You will never convince me that married people have more purpose in being alive than I do"

Attached: 1565440270413.jpg (640x639, 201K)

Hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad

That works too

And she thinks she's SO fucking interesting and just can't find anyone to have a meaningful conversation with.

I have met, maybe one, maybe fucking two women in my life that have the ability to talk about anything not revolving around their thick self centered skulls.

>Yeah, yeah, that guy in that boy band is super hot, yep... yep... why are you telling me this?
>Oh yeah, uh, that's a nice new piece of overpriced shit you bought there... hey what's your favorite movie?
>Oh, Twilight

It seriously took 10 minutes from creating the post to remind bitch the rules, glow niggers can't into pretending

If you date for ten fucking years wo a single good relationship, the problem is you bitch.

>Here’s how dating is going: Dating is the worst part of being single. I am fine with my single existence until the moment I try to alter it. Then I’m plunged back into the bleak waters of knowing within 30 seconds of meeting my “date” that I’m not interested in him. But I showed up, because “you never knoooowwwww,” so I still have to stomach palpably boring conversation and two glasses of mediocre wine before I can politely lie and go home.
I wonder why she is single, huh, a mystery.

Attached: 1565816519297.jpg (660x680, 55K)

True. And her single mom probably hated men & criticized every man in their lives since she was little so she grew up to hate men & be critical herself. Generational curse passed down.

user, you're doing god's work there! Magnifecent.

Attached: 1542620044890_1.jpg (633x360, 56K)

>I’m a writer living in Brooklyn

Welp, there's your problem.

I believe that the best path forward for you is to become a handmaid in the house of a permaculture farmer or an amish guy. Men are so jaded and cynical that none of us want to get married anymore. We're too busy watching the world burn and posting "I-told'you-so's" online. No one wants a peasant girl who thinks she's a royal princess. We all want a woman who knows her place as a peasant girl. For millions of years every female in your lineage had a duty to anoint a man's phallus with her vagina and insodoing procreate. But then (((feminism))) convinced us that this was bad and evil and patriarchal and making money was more important.

Pic unrelated

Attached: three-piece-tweed-horse-suit-emma-sandham-king-1.jpg (880x608, 101K)

>And, did you get used to it too?

t. some 30yo guy

Maybe you should have listened to grandma and grandpa,instead of sex in the city and mtv and learned to cook...

>I’ll never stop trying to learn French
Let's say you started at 30.
That's six years and you cant learn fucking French?

Most women I know were ruined before they even finished highschool. They got pumped&dumped by some bad boy Chad and used that as an excuse to become man-hating two-faced whores. Most of them ended up marrying a shy, naive beta guy somewhere in their mid-late 20s. I always feel sorry for those guys, because they seriously believe their girlfriends/wives truly love them.

There aren't a lot of single moms in my area, but the man-hating point still stands true, because it's part of mainstream culture.

I live vicariously through (You) Bless it!

No thanks. That makes her standards even more delusional.

That collage, topkek.

kek
she has such a high value of herself its sick because thats how a lot of women are these days
they dont care if the guy is loyal, dedicated, or a good leader
nope they just want someone thats "entertaining"
fuck most guys could give a shit if a woman is fun to hang with, only if she would make a good mother what the fuck is wrong with our society man?

Oh gross

my buddy is like this, a womb destroyer. he only dates woman in their primes(20-26). has unprotected sex and an eventual abortion with each of them(i know for a fact of 4 "instances"). he's literally in antifa too lol. now a man can make his own choices but these woman are fucking DESTROYED after this. ive meet a few years later and their all beat up cat ladies. you see once you abort a child you can never give up liberal beliefs. id make you a murderer

Attached: 1564069118255.jpg (540x564, 98K)