The media is saying the US lost the trade war. How true is this?

The media is saying the US lost the trade war. How true is this?

Attached: E092C96B-004C-41CA-B85F-53F5A99AF17E.jpg (1500x918, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lswiu1K1Vnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China will starve, the US will live without luxury.

According to Jow Forums China is on the brink of collapse (and has been for 10+ years apparently lmao) so I guess MAGA has won. Only ignore Chinese ever growing industries, their total domination of world markets, securing of resources in Africa, etc

It's quite obvious that China is the new world hegemon

>media says
Gee I don't know user....they're always so factual an accurate.

We haven’t won but at least now we are fighting.

The last ten years we’ve avoided to fight by letting China take advantage of us.

They need us more than we need them.

You took advantage of china's cheap labor and infrastructure. They are just doing what any other nation would in their situation

>They are just doing what any other nation would in their situation
And so are we.

>media is saying

The US not only won, they won so hard media has to copepost about it.

The US will eventually win but at a cost to citizens as the will become the next "China" in terms of manufacturing slave labor. Atleast this is what the elites want as an outcome.

I have enough bottled water and dehydrated refried beans for about 3 months right now, and a little over 2k rounds of .22, 300 shells of 00buck, and stocking up on 5.56 green tips. I only have like 750 rounds of that ATM

It's not. They recently had to print money just to keep the currency afloat. They were taking off book loans to keep the currency afloat. Those loans are over now. China has already lost. Hong Kong is a ploy to get America to ease up on the trade war in return for not sperging on the protestors.

Screencap this.

If the MSM is reporting it we probably won.

>flag

Everything you say is the opposite. Libertarians are the lowest IQ posters.

this. the chinks are desperate. can't wait for winnie the pooh to beg for mercy

based and penetratorpilled

>believing (((the media)))
>asking Jow Forums to verify
The world is full of NPCs who won't make any attempt to research things, apply logic and reason and come up with their own ideas. I'm beginning to think (((they))) are right and you goyim are just fucking cattle that need to be raised, fed, managed, milked, then eventually slaughtered to be steaks on the table for those who actually have more than animal level brain power.

Attached: golem 2.jpg (383x420, 34K)

Nobody is complaining about that, but everyone is frothing about China

Hokay jeenyuz.

>THE CHINKS ARE LOSING GUYS, TRUMP /OUR GUY/ IS WINNING

Attached: wojakcope.jpg (601x508, 52K)

t. wong

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190604_234114228.jpg (500x320, 242K)

>flag

Attached: brainletfantasy.jpg (403x402, 15K)

kikeflag fight! kick his ass moshie! fuck him up shekelbergstein!

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190530_122623276.jpg (720x480, 141K)

Quiet brainlet.

Attached: Show-Flag.jpg (640x638, 295K)

Recession is just around the corner. Lets see who can endure it.

How could the US possibly be losing? They export far more to the US than vice versa; slapping them with tariffs and other trade barriers would hurt them more than the other way around.

orang man bad trade war loset!

Attached: 1542337882973.jpg (298x392, 37K)

Yeah but think about how many dog munching chinks will die as a result. Isn't it worth it?

the media doesn't give you the news retard. the "trade war" is an extreme simplification of a very complex situation. fucking kill yourself if you have so few brain cells you made this thread unironically. or kill yourself if it was a slide thread too which is my opinion. fucking midnight black gorilla nigger retard.

America, Europe and Australia are FUCKED. Well Australia and NZ *might* be ok, relative to the rest of the world. Australia has the dumbest party in power at the moment though so its not looking good. China is winning, china will be the new world power. Americucks are delusional.

Amerishart eduumacashun

Attached: ameriblobs3.png (887x729, 81K)

Well, then it's time to launch the nukes.

Kys chang

no nation no opinion
show flag, tits, instore prices, badge, and timestamp on your way out the door

China, the only major country that tells Jews and Muslims to fuck off right into a camp.

>COPEPOST

canada will do what its told when speaking at the table

Attached: 1555425629832.jpg (810x810, 324K)

But thats wrong and its the other way around?
The big losers in the USA are working class and poor, especially farmers. The big winners in the USA are big business who can breathe without Chinese competition.
The big losers in China are businesses who took USD loans and are now losing money due to the Chinese currency dropping. The big winners in China are the poorer people who can enjoy lower domestic prices as the goods stay home and need to be sold.

So the USA-China trade war is the USA "starving" and China "living without luxury". Its s()y and steel, not iPhones, that this is about.

Here's a post from 2013 addressing the common 'China is about to collapse' responses. Jow Forums has been saying that since the board was first created. If you look at the archives it's the same arguments we have today . In 2013 people were already talking about ghost cities and how China is about to collapse because of it , hell that story is from like 2009.
Its simple western cope

Attached: IMG_20190815_072522.png (1080x1013, 242K)

>China
>Running out of Rare Earth Ores
>Running out of power
>Running out of the populaces patience
>Running out of influence
>Uprisings in every province, from Tibet, Xianjing, to Hong Kong.
>Terrorism, mass stabbings
>Economy isn't doing too well because of trade war.
>Has an economy that needs to sustain billions.
>America only needs to produce for 400mil
Yeah, totally. China got this one in the bag real good.

this.

and this

Attached: americasucks.png (908x628, 126K)

Well. It's the Media, so it appears the US has won the trade war.

holy fuck this level of retardation. amerishits are beyond hopeless.

Attached: brainletdurr.png (645x729, 63K)

Just post the non-hispanic white population statistics and there will be an end to this horror

Attached: 1565542282974.jpg (458x444, 68K)

5 foot chongs can't take on the almighty chads we have.

massive drops in chinese tourism to NZ and Australia in the last 12 months, China is hurting.

citation needed

China's the only one with anything to lose at this point, the only negative you can say is our chink trinkets will go up in price but thats a worthwhile cost for long term survival.
The US isn't losing anything, farmers are not poor.

Holy fuck how delusional are you trumptards? He went begging to the Chinese on Twitter last night. Tried to get a meeting and they escalated this morning.
We lost
We've been losing
How do you retards not realize the Chinese can Outlast us? They will let half their population starve to cripple our economy. Trump handed global supremacy to the Chinese on a silver platter the minute he started this bullshit.

Hahaha

finally an american not blinded by the trumpfagging

Attached: trumpniggers.jpg (1710x1710, 628K)

american industrial output declined last quarter. it did not increase american independence or produce a deal thats preferential for america

contrary to what trump says there is no growing steel industry in america. american steel is recycling. it has been for decades. its to costly to try to strip mine for it in america and there is no significant deposits of it left. the few mines that have some are not estimated to have nearly enough to even meet our own consumption for a year and you would have to pay americans minimum wage at the very least to get it out of the ground. america has been holding onto manufacturing ball point pin ball roller heads but there has been a decline in the consumption of disposable pens thanks to online payment options for even utilities people dont write checks often and most work is typed up and may not even be printed just circulated within higher level management

the tariffs only drive up cost for companies in america. it doesnt impact foreign companies costs. they dont pay

>The US isn't losing anything, farmers are not poor.
US farmers are producing s()y in quantities that they can't possibly sell anywhere else on the planet except in China. Their farms are set up in such a way that it would be a huge investment to change this production overnight. Their crops are already considered sold in advance, and now suddenly they can't be sold at all.
US manufacturers relying on steel or rare earth metals buy from China, and if this trade stops, they cannot make new deals in a day, it takes months to get the supplies they need, and for some rare earth metals it might be impossible to get as much as they need.

These are the US branches that hurt. Not the people who will have to pay $10 for slippers instead of $6, or buy a Samsung instead of an iPhone.

USA still had a long way to go, China doesn’t have much room for more tariffs left

Attached: E13E9546-858A-4742-982B-C1F3A77201DE.jpg (609x916, 106K)

we're losing the race war so it doesn't really matter, does it?

How many chink agitators we got in here anyway? Whoa nelly.

Farmer will still sell their goods here because we had flooding, and crop shortages. So China not buying them will not affect us plus the tariffs are being used to keep the farmers afloat. China also had crop shortages and slaughtered a bunch of pigs due swine flu there has been having meat shortages also. China is already restricting its citizens on how much food they can buy right now.

I look forward to watching you starve retarded faggot.

>da shills!!

Attached: brainletshapes.jpg (1000x432, 71K)

I'd appreciate the support.more if you show your fucking flag faggot. Until then die in a fire.

depends on how many magapedes we have

Cultural bias and pure headcount leads me to believe that the s()y farmers will not be able to unload domestically. Maybe I'm mistaken, you are closer to the issue.

Holy shit, someone who actually reads on Jow Forums

>sucking chink cock non stop
>I'm not a shill!!!
go post more wojaks bugmen

Attached: 33.jpg (801x1078, 363K)

Fuck off Moshe. Contribute something meaningful to the conversation or neck yourself.

Farmers have been fucked for a long fucking time. The government has kept them on aid packages and shit for so long that they couldnt be ok if they tried. Government keeps the food cheap #1 for keeping people happy and #2 so that other countries buy it and become dependent upon us. It's not going to get better in the near future as population increases world wide and countries need our cheap food and we can use it as leverage. It's sad but the Gov has kept the farmers fucked for a long time.
.China is still a paper tiger and lose much more then we do in this. That's why they trying to make it hurt asap for us. Every factory or investor that goes to Malaysia or India instead is likely lost for good.

>if you don't suck off trump you are pro-China

hahahah you voted for that zionist shabbos goy, didnt you? LMFAO fucking huenigger.

Very.

Attached: FiscalEffectsTradeWar.jpg (721x413, 28K)

I think the tariff strategy is retarded.
I am right wing and I believe in a free market.

The USA has nothing worth buying and China does, hence the trade imbalance.
So lets whack a 10% tarrif on industrial parts used by US companies.
Let's whack consumers another 10% and cripple spending and damage the retail sector.

What's the response going to be? People buy USA made iPhones and TV's? Hahahahahhahahahahahaha

Because Carl who lost his job in a steel mill i going to assemble electronics in a USA factory for minimum wage?

>you need to like trump to support the USA against china
so this is the power of chink intellectuals.

>EVERYBODY IS A CHINESE SHILL

The point is a short term trade off for long term gain, the US can find new places to sell food and has plenty of steel and aluminum sources to buy from.

You don't mention something that I think is a big factor - the Chinese government vs American government system.
If the USA turns to shit because of this trade war, you get an election, and you throw our the criminals who let our economy die, and everything is fine. The guilty are trialed in the public consciousness.
In China, if the economy turns to shit, there's nobody to throw out. The Communist Party is a monolith, and some key person purges will not satisfy a bloodthirsty population. There's also the cultural notion of the Mandate of Haven, and the signs that an emperor has lost it. In a sense, China is not capable of taking a big punch, because of how the government is perceived by the people.
But the same was the case with the USSR, and they lasted a lot of misery, so who knows. And in Vietnam, the commies managed to win a game of chicken with the USA. So who knows, who knows.

You're thinking of mexico there, bud.

Not only that, but iPhones made in the US would cost 2,500 to 3,000 per unit. No one will buy that. This whole thing is retarded, because *shocking surprise* Trump is a retard who doesn't know the first thing about how global trade works.

AAAGHHH CHING CHONG

BING BONG

WHY U NO HARD BABY? LEMME SUCK YOUR CAWWWWWWWWWWWWK.

>I'm not a shill, I just want my country to lose a trade war against a foreign nation

>I think the tariff strategy is retarded.
>I am right wing and I believe in a free market.
youtube.com/watch?v=lswiu1K1Vnk
Geopolitics for freemarketers. Supplement with The Prince, specifically about supporting a system that is being used to undermine you.

For good coverage of the China/US trade conflict I recommend theconservativetreehouse.com

The response is it becomes economically unviable to continue outsources goods in an ideal scenario. Focusing tariffs on china won't do this, but have flat tariffs on all source could. The EU has tariffs on nearly every US good, but no the other way around. The free market on a global scale is a kike viewpoint.

Attached: us tariffs vs rest of world.jpg (5760x4452, 3.2M)

>implying I even want the economy to work well
>new places to sell food
Because selling food is so important right now, right?

its the facts nigger, china cannot lose.

If u don't mention oil in your post u are a retard. America supplies it own oil now and we export some on top of that. Plus we refine other countries oil bc they are tards. Congrats on destroying your environment to make steel China. Enjoy the nose bleeds. Once you find oil let us know. Until then you'll need dollars to buy it.

Still viewing it wrong. USA /can/ survive without China. China.. not as much.

Enjoy your pollution, your army worm and your dead hogs.

>Because selling food is so important right now, right?
Selling food is important for people who have invested millions into making food.

Get a load of that flag

We are winning actually. India allied themselves with the US in the physical war. Trump gave their leader permission to take back a territory the UN and Muslims have taken where they've been slaughtering Hindus for years. Territory is right next to China and cuts China off from countries they were working to take over. Turns out America's greatest ally in WWIII will be poo in loos.

China's largest market is the US. Any user who believes what the media is claiming needs to read up on economics. China needs the US more than the US needs China, and more so than any other time in history. China can get rekt, and the US will be fine. UK, EU, NZ, various African countries, all need China waaaaay more than US, thats what this is all about, the cucked eurotrash commies need the US to believe it will fail without China, but our industry helped create China, our intellectual property put China where it is today, and our market keeps it secure. Take those things away, China will not recover from the massive gaps in its operating capital. Get fukt China, get fuckt EU, AU, NZ, RU, and UK cucks.

Attached: 1562529285427.png (1024x1014, 1.16M)

>The EU has tariffs on nearly every US good, but no the other way around.
>Trump said it so it must be true
Go check your sources retard, tariffs are quite even. On different goods, but they are still evenly distributed.

Why can't China survive without the United states?
What do you offer to china?
>Muh 6% of GDP

Fucking africans offer more to China than mutts do

Not if they're being replaced ethnically and forced into becoming a minority.

That part of Kashmir was already within India. It was just semi-autonomous, and they removed autonomy from part of it. It is about as much "taking back territory" as Obama passing a federal law on gay marriages is "taking back territory". They just changed the law in a province to be the same as the rest.

>flag!!!!
>flag!!!!

fucking NPC

Attached: npcmad.jpg (938x974, 90K)

Look at my pic, doesn't even include specific shit like tariffs on US made cars. The US has been the biggest loser of this globalization meme, although most of it is mexico and chinese gains not doing flat tariff increases would be retarded.

>implying there will even be a WW3 even though no one would fight in it

>media says
Found the problem, you still listen to (((them))).

>peak american delusion
>haha we dont need them!
>they need US!

>USA USA USA USA

Yes, but that would cause a crash in the standards of living which leads to civil unrest.
Pretty much the first world likes earning in the West and spending in the East.
If we go back to domestic consumption it is going to cripple buying power.

people are shit, they want higher wages and cheap imports, they're hypocrites and deserve everything they get.