Sweden is doomed

Sweden is doomed.

Attached: 20190815_150512.jpg (1080x1870, 686K)

Fox and the grapes.

>our job is to demand solution, not to provide solution
This is whats wrong with modern society. When everyones asking someone else to fix something, nothing gets done.

"Our job is to scream a lot and not really do anything." - Greta Thunberg.

>our job is to demand solution not to provide solutions

wait what

She should go to China and India because they are really the cause.

She was propped up by media for merely economic reasons. EU is facing a recession and suddenly the bitch shows up? they’ll use the climate change excuse for higher gov deficit and other shit like forcing us to buy electric cars and save the suffering car industry

That's racist

Notice me senpai!!!!!

ABSOLUTE STATE OF FAS KIDS

She'll regret so much this trip that it will cure her asperger.

Was there ever any doubt?

Attached: lel.png (626x535, 47K)

>She was propped up by media for merely economic reasons
Every child you see in the news is propped up by kikes in charge trying to control something. Using "poor little women and children" is a classic propaganda tactic to get normalfags in line

That's a funny way of admitting she's not important enough to warrant a meeting with a sitting US president

why are you taking a kid seriously

She literally flies around, in the age of videochats, polluting more than most people. She is a puppet for her parents, basking in the fame and nothing more. She would be the last to adapt to an enviormental friendly lifestyle. The only reason she got people to protest is because they got a day off from school from it.

She's just a naive kid who knows nothing and who is being ruthlessly exploited by transsexual sufferers of mental illness.

Why isn't she in school?

I fucking love that the normies don't find it strange that a 16 year old autistic girl is preaching and demanding acts from governments and international organizations with the knowledge she got from her 5th grade science book. And that the media and political parties are propping her up.
This is truly clownworld.

Pretty much sums up what she does

She’s a media darling which means she can’t be trusted she’s just another pawn in the globalist machine. She’s working for the commies to manipulate the west

Attached: F27BB5BC-58D3-4722-AF5B-C1E743009CD7.jpg (1024x564, 90K)

>classist child uses her wealth on grossly inefficient activities while not participating in school

Thun(((berg)))

Climate hysteria is a pseudo-scientific cult, who cares about any of this. Stop giving the Jews who promote this poor downie attention, that's just what they want.

lol
Reminds me of that stupid mudslime girl who got shot in the head or something by ISIS and was pushed as some great humanitarian and womans rights activist

This way you will get a solution that fucks over majority of people.
Useful idiots in one sentence.

Attached: 1564365793972.jpg (470x470, 70K)

>sweden is doomed
In Sweden we have what people call the "Greta syndrome". Which means people here actually hate the Greens and people attribute it to Greta since she is being pushed so heavily by the media.

Sweden have like the weakest Greens party in all of Europe. It's hovering around 4%

Imagine if her boat capsizes in a storm caused by global warming enduced hurricanes. Please god. Make it happen.

Is this girl actually popular in Euroland?

Attached: 26611e364b3c0f44c0e5f792e6ad75a7--internet-meme.jpg (662x712, 38K)

feel sorry for her.
she is mentally handicapped and gets passed around like a joint

a good way to test the validity of this is to see if there are any young spergy kids that get a media platform to discuss matters like crime statistics along race lines or adverse effects of massive third world immigration to western nations. these sorts of kids certainly exist but wouldnt be allowed any exposure no matter how long they sitdown strike.

Yes she's a famous model here

Same thing is happening here. Every normalfag I meet roll their eyes and cringe whenever this little puppet is brought up.

If their job is to demand solutions and not provide them, I think of a final solution that might work.

We're going to arrest her ass for revenge what they did to A$AP

Attached: 1474075789918.jpg (540x534, 67K)

Shes very popular with the flounder community.

Go to school you ugly little bitch

It would be so fucking funny if she drowned!

BLANDLAND BLANDLAND BLANDLAND

L

A

N

D

L

A

N

D

>Our job is to demand you do it all for us
Well, how unique

I hate her too but God would not want you wishing such a thing.

The elites are well practiced in passing around teen girls, they're just using Greta's mouth for something different to the others

Who is this downie and how is this shit politics?

Why are normies listening to a child again? (Even writing this feels so wrong. She is literally a child. Fuck humanity!)

Attached: 1565732922093.jpg (1024x957, 144K)

No body gives a fuck what a child thinks.

AHAHHAHAHAHAA

Attached: 1563451950814.jpg (600x570, 154K)

She is a public figure, talks about global warming. Some people disagree on global warming, so what should be science is now politics.

Not popular but very famous.

There is something weird about this kid. Like her face. Why is she so ugly? Swedish girls are supposed to be pretty. It's so odd to make a really abnormally ugly kid the face of your campaign.

>demand solutions, not provide solutions
Privilege society was a mistake

>how is it politics?
fuck off

Is this the global warming girl?

>Sweden makes a fucking 16 year old their icon
Fucking god bless

Attached: 336EFE90-2C96-494B-B71B-678D03D8BBAB.jpg (736x583, 63K)

would never heard about her if it wasn't for Jow Forums

we are fucked

Attached: 6c5119a7dc1aef9c8c329bb7a9115f03.jpg (3840x1200, 1.2M)

Give me dat

I think she has Aspergers. Fuck I don't like that girl. Believe in climate change, but fuck this annoying cunt.

>She is a public figure,
Did some state or province elect/appoint that child for some government office, or is this some sort of (((reality TV show))). I havn't looked at a talmudvision in nearly 20 years so it's hard to keep up.

Attached: electric jew 2.jpg (388x400, 29K)

Is this what you say to your rape victims?

It's just the (((MSM))) trying to emotionally appeal hard, that's their one move. I know nobody who actually likes that potato, it's all so they can justify new retarded CO2 and meat taxes to turn the ordinary citizen a little more into a serf and to get more money because the economy is about to shit the bed

Not really an answer. How the fuck is this politics? Is that child a politician or is this just more e-celebrity gossip?

she's not even legally allowed to work. she has no fucking job

huh? Did she lose IQ from all the boat vibrations?

Lmfao

can she fucking die already

Politics in the way that the most chucked nation in the world is parading a small child to act as a leader in climate change

She's only 16, she has at least 70 years ahead of her of tormenting climate deniers

What do you expect? The Mixlandians are insane

If she's as intelligent as everyone implies.
After the rose colored glasses of childhood wears-off, and she's smacked in the face with the harsh realities of the world.
How long you think she'll last before she does a big ol suicide?
It's something a lot of galaxy brained people have a habit of doing.

Predictions anyone?

Attached: 1511847845621.png (1024x900, 78K)

BASED GRETA.

Attached: 43232434234.jpg (826x608, 70K)

>a small child to act as a leader
What is her position in government? Elected or appointed? If appointed, by whom?

The way you fuckwits are dancing around the subject this is confirming my suspicions that this is just more bullshit off topic e-celebrity gossip. You fucking mongs deserve everything you get for thinking e-celebrity worship is important.

someone kill this retard please
Saudi bro, use your connection to make this bitch explode. My normie friends on fb are sharing her shit every fucking day! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explain this map to someone with no knowledge of Swedish party politics.

Greta Thunberg discovered Climate Change when she was 10 years old. That's why she has a PhD. After years of demanding a solution to Climate Change from the Swedish parliament she discovered the solution to Climate Change, which is to ride a fucking racing boat across the Atlantic Ocean to demand a solution to Climate Change from America.

The first error is you being on Facebook in the first place.

Man, I can just feel they're also doing the "usual thing" with her mouth and ass as well.

>political activism isn’t politics
Fuck off smoothbrain

Looks like a pink sock. Well done Sweden!

>made up story about dolphins
>made up story about sleeping well

what do you say to yours?

Attached: 1424388151833.jpg (500x493, 82K)

literal nigger mindset. dumb spoiled brat

>sleeping well
Thats not what the bags under your eyes say. A picture tells a thousand words you fucking bitch.

It's so incredibly deranged and low to use a kid in this fashion. You can't win arguing against a kid. If you take her seriously you're weak in the eyes of every normal person (who understands how kids don't understand anything about anything.) You can't be tough on the kid, because then you appear weak. You can't be patronizing. There is literally no way you can win an argument against a kid if everyone around you pretends that kid is a valid opponent in an argument. Which is of course why these demented people are pushing this kid in the way they do. They know they're losing with the climate bullshit, people aren't buying it anymore.

But it isn't really the kid's fault either, because as we all know kids aren't really consciously aware and doesn't know shit. So the correct course of action is to focus on her handlers and cheerleaders. They are the one who should be ridiculed primarily.

You are just filled of hate and jealousy.

what's the point, she is a literal retard

>bags under your eyes say
Those are her natural eyes retard. She has siberian eyes.

E-celebrity gossip it is then.
>my e-celeb can beat up your e-celeb
Top tier political discourse.

Attached: npc. 2png.png (416x435, 114K)

She is 16 years old she doesen't have to be in school anymore.

How many gallons of cum do you think she swallowed in her first night?

it's intended to deceive as sweden uses proportional representation
being coloured entirely pink is just a way to trick foreigner who use first past the post into believe sweden is a one party communist state

Yeah she has done a speech on the elysée with all (sry I don't know that word but it's like a deputee I think) and just after that speech they all voted for a law that fucks people by paying things more expensive then they are because "muh planet"

>She has siberian eyes
She has retarded aspie eyes.

You have to find for yourself some new friends user.

Attached: 20190812_080305.jpg (1072x1204, 404K)

I know.

>I SAW SOME DOLPHINS
Nice work saving the earth, kid! Don't get cocky. You might see some whales later and save the earth even harder. You'll save the earth eating your PB&J for lunch.

Yeah

>it's a waste of our time

Means

>the white house intern on the phone just laughed for 20min straight at me but I'll never admit it

It's called downs syndrome.

Attached: Thomas-Dam-Yellow-Hair-Troll-Doll-Dam-Yellow-Hair-Troll.jpg (2436x2868, 2.57M)

will you be my fren user?

Ask the EU that.

No one in spain know her