What the FUCK is wrong with the UK

It’s like living in a Hieronymus Bosch painting the very fabric of this society is coming apart and NO ONE CARES
Everything is utterly clowned beyond all reason
This country has become a gay clown disco and I have fucking had it
How much worse can it actually get serious question
Black pills white pills I’ll take anything at this point

Attached: 4DA844E5-5E35-4FE8-959A-B6C9064B637D.jpg (2048x2048, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/u0IQxIc.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are you doing about it?

((They)) are making it too obvious at this point

Attached: 67352328_2344773839111935_8933219370780327936_n.jpg (960x845, 194K)

FPBP

What does free cash with withdrawals mean?

You don't have to pay to use the atm

Some ATMs will charge a fee to withdraw from your account.

Attached: ted5.jpg (1200x758, 179K)

Dumb

>oh no they put a rainbow pattern on my ATM machine this is hwite genocide
Have sex.

The Elite Bankers rip-off the idiot gays.

>It’s like living in a Hieronymus Bosch painting
Try to get out of the big cities aka poz centres, don't let yourself be gaslit that there's no opposition to this, there is hence why (((they))) have to make it illegal to speak out

It's rare now though unless you're using a privately owned one inside a shop or whatever

Attached: london gay pride escalators mouth of hell sodom.jpg (880x584, 122K)

All this artsy-fartsy words just to glorify butt-fucking

Even some shitlibs find this "woke capital" nonsense to be insufferable, since they obviously don't mean it and it's purely about shekels. Sodomites are pandered to especially hard because they have money (no kids) and spend it, especially on alcohol / drugs / cigs (self-destructive hedonists.)

Attached: woke capital faggot pandering.jpg (1024x767, 121K)

Because bongs must accept a daily buttfucking and they have absolutely no way to defend against it.

Hatespeech is a serious offense. CCTV everywhere. No guns. Bin the butter knife. Achmed runs the show. The shit that goes down over their boggles my mind but their is seemingly nothing you can do about it. 2A is for an absolute fucking reason. Hence why I sage every motherfucking gun control thread.

The final white pill is Christ. The UK once was the greatest Christian kingdom in all of the earth. I wonder how your true monarchs would look upon the atheist, Muslim, and kike faggot wasteland your pathetic island cuck nation has become.

Attached: DC5BE231-D854-490D-B20D-33C007CC1FAD.jpg (635x1024, 225K)

>How much worse can it actually get serious question
A lot. Just think how bad it will be when we get to America tier.

Resist or be subsumed

Attached: EBwikmQXUAEdmcK.jpg (900x599, 154K)

Lloyds had always been by far the worst bank in the entire country. Does the gay shit really surprise you?

Cultural marxism.

Same reason mods deleted a thread on race-mixing ads - i.imgur.com/u0IQxIc.png , while at the sametime allowing blacked and pro-racing mixing threads to exist Gays + racemixing means less white babies.

the fact that these fags need protection says it all but don't worry goy guns are still bad but not when we use them

Attached: 1544207025781.jpg (288x288, 47K)