I don’t get it

Attached: 1F8D92F3-0540-4281-8C7A-B4045552B89A.jpg (1000x1000, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LEXqt2n73k
insider.si.edu/2012/03/ice-age-mariners-from-europe-were-the-first-people-to-reach-north-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
youtu.be/K84c7NlZzno
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Americans that came 20 000 - 10 000 years ago tell each other to leave. Its fucking retarded.

They are trying to say that land is won by wars or the ability to keep control over it.

Cool, when are you leaving?

We're not the first conquerors and we won't be the last.

Attached: DwD7IeW.jpg (1200x2291, 888K)

Likes blacks enslaving each other the native americans used to go to war with each other!

youtube.com/watch?v=4LEXqt2n73k

Someone should edit that to have an extra panel at the beginning where it's a wetback mexicano starting the chain.

This reminds me of when mixed raced central americans act like the are anymore native to the US as the white settlers there.
At the end of the day, it was white people who built the country. The dirt itself was owned by many diferent people and it means very little.

Native Americans whine about muh land when they're all just savages that took it from another tribe.

>no Clovis culture European

>mixed raced central americans
whose direct descendants were the people who raped the natives, as demonstrated by the fact that they're mixed race
if they should be angry at anyone it's themselves and their own family, they're the evil colonisers.

high quality

The southerner telling, presumably a mexican, to go back. The white is then told to go back by the indians, but then the indian is told to go back by a different indian who the first indian genocided, and then that indian is told to go back by a third indian who got genocided by the second. His arm is outside the panel, presumably having a 4th indian who the 3rd genocided.
The point is that the people who hold the land are the ones who are able to conquer it and keep it, and every race that exists today committed a genocide in the past, so nobody has the moral high ground.

Where's the evolution of poc fucking white women and producing mulattos and castizos?

He's saying you only care about whites being punished for conquest, not the rival Indian Nations who warred over the territory that would eventually be taken by whites.

How much longer do you want this picture to be?

Hey Fin Bro. I am in your country now. You in Helsinki? Finland is still pretty awesome. Not a shithole like Paris, France. Mostly white people and they keep the niggers in line here for the most part. Clean streets. Nice and friendly people.

Finland isn't a real country.

The American Indians genocided the Fremont and Anasazi, who themselves genocided Asian migrants, who themselves genocided the Solutreans.

Plus there's also the Nephites who were genocided by the American Indians, as well. The Jaredites killed each other to extinction.

Czeched and exactly what I think the comic is portraying

Attached: 1564635416381.jpg (1024x1022, 170K)

Exactly. Not only do they have more conquistador blood in them then anything else, the raped indians they are descended from have nothing to do with the ones who lived in north america.
Some aztec would be as foreign to a cherokee as any white man would.

Indians were offended when DNA on one of oldest archeological sites in US turned out to be not that closely related to current north american injuns, more closely related to south american indians. That hurt someones feelings and doing such research is unethical. Everyone single tribe of natives have displaced and genocided previous native tribe.

>Manara
Based.

the ones living in north america are mostly mixed race too aren't they? they're the descendants of rapists and colonisers too.
they should be made to apologise imo.

The old Indian tales say all the races were living together and need each other.

The white guy says go back to an Indian. The Indian says go back to the white guy. The other Indians have tomahawk and spear through them, because Indians did not leave their enemies alive.

Until we turn into that beautiful Nat Geo picture of how we will look in 50 years or whatever

Attached: 1534582478438.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Have you read Hitler’s second book? Because “land belongs to those strong enough to conquer and keep it” is an exact quote

It’s telling everyone to move to Sweden

Native American nations used to go to war with each other a lot over muh clay and commonly conquered , subjugated, or expelled others.

So yeah, it's a bit retarded to whine about the white man when natives themselves have been doing that same shit white people have for just as long

I disagree

It's saying that populations displace each other violently and the conquered have no right to expect any capitulation from the victors since they gave no such favour

Attached: fellow.jpg (1000x500, 257K)

>"Americans"
>10,000 years ago....
you misspelled "savages".

That's why the real enemy is those inside your community that open the doors to outsiders and force you to tolerate them overtaking your own culture and heritage.
Shoot traitors first.

I tried explaining this to someone once.
They called me a liar and never responded to me again.

I'm where I belong.

insider.si.edu/2012/03/ice-age-mariners-from-europe-were-the-first-people-to-reach-north-america/

lot of people get their history lessons rom (((pedowood))) movies

Land changes ownership all the time, and it's through violent means 99/100 times.
This is probably the first time in history that conquest can be done with so little "direct" violence.

Can someone make a jew edit with a palestinian telling them to leave? It'd make the the jews kvech

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

It should go down populations including Byzantines and Phoenicans, ending with Canaanite telling Hebrew to fuck off back to desert.

Attached: dear conquered peoples pepe kek columbus.png (1440x1222, 1.48M)

He should have included the vikings as well.

Indeed!

Attached: go back whites here first LOL.jpg (475x1232, 61K)

Make it the jews telling Palestinians to leave and then the sun is behind the jew telling him to fuck off.

When Europeans came to North America to spread diversity, the Indians were not just living together in nature and smoking tobacco around a campfire. They slaughtered each other mercilessly for land and power. What is unique about Whites is that they have largely halted to this kind of violence around the world because we willed it to end.

A more thorough explanation by Jared Taylor: youtu.be/K84c7NlZzno

Attached: 2008_Jared_Taylor.jpg (500x578, 43K)

Attached: memeball holo israel.jpg (1140x1471, 312K)

based reddit memer

unless oil is involved, or trying to separate Russia from her warm water ports.

Shit you got me :)

That's not going to happen.

The comic says whites deserve to be replaced

It says that ignorance makes you believe white conquerors stole the soil from inocent native americans.
That same ignorance omits little details, like that native americans lived in constant war against each others and have enslaved each other before white men teached them howto (check about Sacajawea's story for a good example).
These demoralization tactics are used because the weak know that trying to defeat the strong with force is useless.

natives constantly warred each other before whites came

Wow, how antisemetic of you!

Europeans constantly warred each other before pakis and zoomalis came so they have to let them stay.

Native Americans were war like savages that were constantly genociding each other's tribes.

so just like europeans then