Brit/pol/ : WOKE edition

>THIS IS WOKE
The UK 'Prevent' Social Media Propaganda complex revealed

>A Facebook page and Instagram feed with the name This Is Woke describes itself as the work of a “media/news company” that is engaging “in critical discussions around Muslim identity, tradition and reform”.
>
In fact, it was created by a media company on behalf of the Office for Security and Counter-Terrorism (OSCT) at the UK Home Office.

>The OSCT is refusing to disclose information about the network, however, and will not explain the reason it was created, claiming that to do so would “prejudice the national security of the UK”.

>Disclosure of information about This Is Woke “would open up detailed information about organisations and individuals who are engaged in the delivery of, and who are supporting activities to prevent terrorism”, the OSCT said.

IN OTHER NEWS

>Millenials scarred by free speech
thetimes.co.uk/edition/comment/millennials-have-been-scarred-by-free-speech-mvmblpmfj
archive.is/7gAEe

>Cuadrilla resumes fracking in Lancashire, Earthquakes expected
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-49356631
archive.is/Ffc88

>Banks castigated over vile, horrendous, outrageous Greta tweet
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/arron-banks-greta-thunberg-yacht-accident-boat-climate-change-atlantic-un-a9060656.html
archive.is/9M7xB

Attached: this_is_woke-UKgovt-youth-propaganda.jpg (1400x931, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49355236
archive.is/Fuphi
youtube.com/watch?v=L8XQZYIiNgo
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/15/man-stabbed-outside-home-office-westminster/
twitter.com/mikeysmith/status/1161997607163564032
twitter.com/Minette_Batters/status/1161033967832829952
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAVE SEX, INCELS

Attached: 6854b2641ec5d38e4af97eaa29141c27[1].jpg (316x237, 10K)

>that OP image
fucking gay

Catholics are scum

someone should educate her inshallah

Who with?

THIS IS HARAM I AM NOT ALLOW

this obsession with btecs is fucking gay, even including meme degrees uni students make 100k more then people who didn't. Now think that's including tonnes of bullshit subjects, without those that amount is gonna be much more. We get it, some uni courses are dumb but fuck off with this muh bazzas trade school get muh van and do deh pipes and make millions its gay

Adultwork is your friend

BTECs are shit but everything else about your post is so wrong you might as well be a paraplegic trying to teach usain bolt how to jog
If you're going to be this much of a mong just don't post

>Seagull-phobic Russian plane attacks gulls

>Russia bird strike: 23 injured after plane hits gulls and crash-lands

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49355236
archive.is/Fuphi

>BTECs are shit
Seething essay writing course graduate detected

Has the species war started?

>with guns you can kill terrorists, with education you can kill terrorism
until the education disproves your bs and you become a terrorist

Ffs, do I choose the Kano life and become an incel or do I main Lui Kang like a pleb and have sex?

Attached: 38179CA7-8A3D-4069-934C-EB95494D1169.jpg (640x917, 309K)

Shut up Daffers

Leave Daffers alone you cunt

Fuck off spastic, she should stick to running not politicos

>politicos
Retard

Mate I’ll punch your throat clean out

You’ve never even been in a heated argument you LARPcel

Wouldn’t LARPcel mean I don’t LARP?

You’ve never had sex mate

But I’m having sex right now?

Sounds like a LARP t b h k i d

Why are you chatting to kids online you nonce

Why do you deny white nonces exist, is it because you’re a white nonce?

Says the lefty retard

What’s a lefty?

People I don’t like

Seething £3.90/hr hairdressing apprentice detected

Get out my thread

No thanks lad, I don't take advice from people who have piss stains on their shoes

Yeah well I was on the bus the other day and guess who gets on its Nigel Farage and he had clearly been drinking and stunk of bad ale fags and piss and there were these two old ladies at the front of the bus when Nigel Farage got on the bus and they were speaking but they werent speaking English and Nigel Farage heard them and Nigel Farage got up and started shouting at them and Nigel Farage shouted WE VOTED BREXIT YOURE IN ENGLAND SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH OR FUCK OFF HOME and one of the ladies stood up really calm and looked Nigel Farage in his face and said dear were in wales and were speaking welsh and Nigel Farage went all red and Nigel Farage got off at the next stop and it wasn’t even Nigel Farages stop and thats why bollocks to Brexit okay

Hi Rabbi!

Okay but why aren't you having sex??

Right lads, I have been accepted into Nottingham Trent and Oxford Brookes university... which should I go to?

What course? And probably Oxford Brookes because a lot of plebs don't realise it's not University of Oxford and you can get easy toff points

any of you lads grieving?

Attached: 1565692938079_grief.png (639x836, 437K)

Someone got stabbed outside the Home Office
Looks like they weren't too happy about those chicken boxes

I'd love to kick Greta in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch her with the full force of my steel capped toe under her chin, send that little faggot flying through the air.

As she lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on her own blood, her jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of her skull, I stand over her and laugh wickedly. She looks up at me in fear and pain, her eyes searching, begging me for mercy. She finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting her skull like a melon and finally ending her pathetic life.

youtube.com/watch?v=L8XQZYIiNgo

Attached: warmL.jpg (753x419, 26K)

THEN EVERYONE CLAPPED

FAHKIN 'ELL

he's rite yknow

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/15/man-stabbed-outside-home-office-westminster/

so what's wrong then? I agree anyone who takes a shit uni course shouldn't but being this constant muh trades meme is fucking retarded. if you have the competency for Uni, and its a good course do it.

Dilate

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-15 Brain Taylor on Twitter.png (783x895, 560K)

Attached: CVKde7yWoAEbNV0.jpg large.jpg (2048x2048, 528K)

Will do
as long as you recognise that brexit is the peoples will
fuck german and usa media interference
fuck the eu

lol going to look later tonight at the unreleased answer scheme or something to see what I would get with no revision now. see how piss easy it is.

Start shooting builders

Stabber's belongings
twitter.com/mikeysmith/status/1161997607163564032

Attached: ECA-pPvXoAAc6Fz.jpg (2048x1536, 357K)

what sort of stabber carries a cat box and pepper spray?

Attached: ECA-pRMW4AIpOOw.jpg (2048x1536, 388K)

Was going to say based and tedpilled but then I saw the smartphone. Absolutely haram.

twitter.com/Minette_Batters/status/1161033967832829952

Farmers getting mad at ecocucks trying to force insect powder on everyone. Hopefully this is the start of the media being told to fuck off.

Is that a pressure cooker? Looks like remainers are ramping up the desperation with IEDs.

>Is that a pressure cooker?
It's a cat carrier. Maybe plan A was to kidnap Larry the No.10 cat.

Attached: lazza.jpg (992x744, 158K)

do we know if a cat was there?

New graduates don't make substantially more money than non graduates in entry level positions any more. The big gap is between employed and self employed people, regardless of education. Figures that show graduates make way more money include boomers and genX who graduated pre-1997, when university attendance started to inflate massively.
The only universally worthwhile degrees are classics and PPE degrees from universities with extremely good reputations. Social sciences and arts degrees are already worthless and even STEM degrees are going to deprecate very quickly as most STEM jobs are vulnerable to outsourcing and wage compression.

Perp might be Anna "Two G&Ts before Lunch" Soubry then

More likely Carole Cadwalladr

I do

Oh yeah, one of her pet ponces made her look bad by going on Russia Today. That probably sent her over the edge.

You just posted that comment on a computer with an internet connection, kys

Should British people be systematically deported from Australia?

Attached: ThisIsHannah.jpg (1280x853, 188K)

Kys gook

based

Why is everyone in this thread so jealous of the BTEC chads?

Nottingham Trent is a shit university

I will never understand the European love of Obama.

Attached: 1556256161748.jpg (1080x1080, 172K)

This, I bet they don't even have any Van's absolutely seething.

Larry was wandering over to the home office, looking for a meal. Then this cunt tries it on. So Larry pulls his Stanley an cuts him a smile, to teach the wanker a lesson.

>be me, 30
>worked on the tools since 16 (industrial refrigeration engineer)
>only went to local college part time to get quals to keep health and safety fags happy
>earn 37k p.a at 21
>earned 64k last tax year
>never been out of work
>frens at uni all work in shit jobs like Maccies, fish factory, barista, bar tender and earn fucking nothing (22k max) even though they're 40-50k in debt
>own my house outright
>have nice car and multiple holidays a year
>friends still live with parents at 30, have to scrounge money to come for a pint

Uni is a meme. Only weak betas play that shit game. Be a chad tradesman, you'll have skills that will always be needed and can travel and work anywhere in the world you fancy. Hard graft never killed anyone. Anything you fags learn at uni I could download for free online. Grow up and leave nanny state education before you become another penniless s o y. Pic related, I can hide in ceiling voids shit posting all day while office fags have a manager breathing shit breath down your necks

Attached: 2019-08-15 15.43.01.jpg (4032x1960, 2.61M)

Pretty based

This...

Big government daddy

>I can hide in ceiling voids shit posting all day
Is this the highlight of your day?

Attached: 1565272607728.jpg (968x1296, 485K)

Come back when you have a van lad

Attached: 1553413456213.png (915x673, 65K)

Is owning a ford transit a status symbol for you?

*smashes everything down a doubleparked road*

Attached: terrorism.jpg (1024x1024, 250K)

accelerationism

Why are you so bitter that people would rather get on with their lives and make a living instead of being stuck at uni.

>hiding in ceiling voids and owning a van is "getting on with your life"

I hope your house gets robbed

all that yet you’ve never had sex lmfao

pic related is a 10/10 in bongland

Attached: 1564920257154.jpg (962x1026, 224K)

>completely ignores that user is 30 and owns his house and makes 60k a year
Twat

Woke, more taxpayers money pissed up the wall. Pay woke get broke.

>completely ignores user is stuck in a ceiling void

Bore off Eddie

I'm having second thoughts about noncing.

how ill white hairs become a fool and jester

Attached: juj norf.png (1260x1218, 102K)

> obama
I swear these people are retards.

Attached: captain-dronestrike.jpg (768x768, 51K)

Well at least my day hasn't been completely fucking shit, I passed everything, did slightly better than expected (although worse than I would have liked) and I'm going to my first choice uni. pls no bully, I thought I wasn't going to pass because I left revision to the last minute and missed out 1-2 questions on the end of each paper.

Attached: niggerlips.jpg (954x174, 20K)

Blame the snek.

You're the same age as my brother. Enjoy uni. Some advice though, even though 1st year doesn't count, work hard and don't be a degenerate, otherwise you're fucked for years 2 and 3. What are you off to study?

Attached: 0a2.jpg (1375x645, 78K)

Thanks for the advice, I'm off to study politics, I originally wanted to study Economics, but they made me drop Maths because of a really bad first year (hence why I did sociology) so I just decided to go for a subject I was interested in.