What makes religion a better frame for society-scale behaviour than an artificially-crafted ideology?

What makes religion a better frame for society-scale behaviour than an artificially-crafted ideology?

Attached: 1553343268936.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

What makes you think religion isn't an artificially-crafted ideology?

Why do you have that picture saved on your computer?

Perhaps it once was - 2k years ago. Now it organically fits to the needs of the people after a prolonged darwinian process.

religions are tried and true collective survival strategies.
artificial crafted ideologies, as you call them, are most often than not, bullshit that doesn't work.
especially when they are completely based in the unnatural.
see gommunism.

so you gave an answer to you own question...
why did you ask the question in the first place?

>I don't welcome perspectives of other people because I assume I'm correct
Personally, I classify such assumptions as being schizo-lite

Circumstances are changing rapidly, especially with tech explosion

because religion is belief that's been restrained so that its no longer excessive superstition.

eg.
>Superstition: god is talking to me!
>Religion: quiet down shizo god doesn't talk to people

where as ideologies are just pure superstitution without any sort of framework of restraint.

e.g:
>ideology: "communism is so great. let's make quotas for the number of political dissidents every community must turn over for slave labor in siberian gularg!"
>reasonable person:

reading comprehension, user.
where did i antagonize you views?

it goes without saying that if you don't believe in god. religions are "artificially-crafted ideologies".
the difference between then and say...intersectionality is that one works the other crushes the spirit of everyone except (((few))) involved.
what else is there to say?

>where did i antagonize you views?
>projecting lack of reading comprehension, or outright rejection of different narratives
Schizo-a-bit-less-lite

Truth.
>But but but but but there are so many religions, lel, why is yours the right one? Lel, smug face.
Do not waste time and begin digging then,fuck face.

No, it doesn't, it fits the needs of whoever controls information in your society (the long nose tribe in the west).

In theory, nothing. In practice however... well, just look around.

God is the key to eternal life. (((They))) want to make sure less and less people get to cash in on that

Kek, we gonna ignore this faggot ass polack piggy? Kill yourself, degenerate

is that DSP?

>the left can't meme

that pic radicalized me

What does this picture even mean/

Religion is just a primitive way of explaining the world around you. The modern equivalent of it today is science. So it's better if we drop all things that weight down scientific development like religion or ethics. Or we'll be left in the dust by a country/culture that does it first.

This is obviously another jdif/shareblue meme. It's obvious because it's retarded.

Attached: 1557410994939.jpg (355x362, 14K)

Yikes! Is that a cam girl meme?

Gas all ethots

It's a guide for instagram whores on how to parasitically manipulate men without getting played themselves.