Doesn’t eat fast food for months

>doesn’t eat fast food for months
>decides to try McDonald’s in shitty nigger infested area
>gets undercooked chicken sandwich
>goes to return sandwich
>waits in line for Mexican who cant speak English trying to order a burger but nigger can’t understand and just stands there like a retard

This is the actual state of my country. Can someone please invade us so we can get rid of non whites and burn down all fast food restaurants?

Attached: DF1DD653-54B3-4376-AC9D-5A952E1F0835.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

McDs employees are always infested with tattoos. Be happy when you get a mexican, they are there to keep the subhumans working.

In Canada, in those scenarios, we get on our knees and embrace those diversified cocks in our mouth

Attached: 1565633769611.jpg (660x880, 49K)

Wish we didn’t have to have either of them :/

>Leaf admits the truth

Day of the rake spared for you my friend

>eating anything a nigger touched

>goes to fast food restaurant
>has bad experience
>burn down all fast food restaurants
fuck off

Lol imagine how many meals you have eaten that was prepared by a nigger. Probably plenty. But you do make a great point. I did it the other day but I refuse to do that anytime soon.

It would be easier and go a lot faster to wipe out the white cucks like yourself
>smiles and thanks the alpha man employee for the soggy burger then proceeds to eat it all and swallow
>hours later comes on Jow Forums with a vpn to complain and sound tough
Lmao

I’m sure plenty of people have had multiple bad experiences with fast food, also the fact that it’s a Jewish form of population control by making people fat. So do us a favor and have a bleach cocktail on me.

I have consumed 0 meals prepared by negroes AMA

I'm sure people that don't like fast food can decide for themselves where to eat. I suppose the more retarded ones like yourself will continue to spend money at business you don't like because someone hasn't burned them down for you.

How do meals prepared by the Khan taste?

>Checks flag
>Sweedcuck

How’s that sand nigger cock taste?

Bump

>avoiding the nigger meal question
good cope

Just post the non-hispanic white population statistics and there will be an end to this horror

on top of everything else i just realized that motherfucker is left handed

I wish it were the simple. It’s literally like this whole country is falling apart around us just sad

Don’t. Be. Poor.

like food prepared by any other race excluding niggers you racist

I was in the McDonald's in Lexington Nebraska a couple of years ago. The entire staff was spics. Every fucking table was covered in trash, the trash cans were overflowing, the restroom was filthy, and the prices on the display were lower than what they ring you up for. This is writ in stone proof that wherever shit people from shithole countries gather together they turn that area into a fucking shithole.

Fuck I’m left handed. Quick get me a rope and somthing tough to hang it from!

>Went to a McDonalds in a nigger infested area.

You should know better. Never go to a McNiggers. If you go to McDonalds, at least go to the one's mexicans work at, you can't understand them, but usually the work hard and get you the right food.

kek

Attached: 1542474577863.jpg (539x1024, 72K)

>be incel
>go outside
>this post

Lol rage

same in minneapolis same in chicago
the wisconsin dells is all poos and russians

I never understood if McDonald's being shitty is an American thing. McDonald's and KFC in Europe is not fantastic, but it's quite good

Well said anaon. It’s like a concentration of them turns anything into literal shit. There is no pride in anything they do cause they aren’t American.

>doesn’t eat fast food for months
>decides to try McDonald’s in shitty nigger infested area
>goes to return sandwich
who the fuck let smeagol use the keyboard?

I go to McDonald’s in Utah (draper and south ogden) and it’s all white people (teens) I get delicious food and get to gawk at 18 year old white hotties

No ragrets

Probably because where your from most people are white making the food.

>Be me
>Go to the locally owned restaurant near my work run by an Arab
>Place looks like shit, but the food is amazing.

Some times some diversity isn't all that bad.

Last time I got a burger from a niggerized McDonalds I ended up literally shitting blood every hour for like 12 hours. Never again.

Love Ogden. Utah is amazing I wanna move there someday. Only state that has some dignity.

Fast food is the unhealthiest food out there. Why care about the experience at fast food places when you shouldn't even be there

Attached: Untitled.png (539x538, 390K)

Fuck user, that sounds aweful

>Ogden Utah
That's some God's country right there.

Is what's to be expected in big cities but these are probably worthless anchor babies of the illegal aliens employed at a nearby food processing plant. Spic anchor babies grow up to be niggers.

>t.anons who never worked in the food industry.
imagine eating anything made by a wage slave

Literally not possible you fucking nigger, everything comes pre-cooked, only reheated/fried afterwards

Won't be for long if the church has it way.

You probably have diverticulitis.

Attached: Capture.png (456x251, 245K)

>:/
Get out

Seriously. I’ve had the best pancakes ever in Ogden. Can’t remeber the name of the restaurant but it was a chain. Nothing but whites in there eating and it was an amazing experience.

Attached: 898827C3-D064-4245-BE15-A5E30B58B572.jpg (4032x3024, 2.87M)

>someone please invade us so we can get rid of non whites and burn down all fast food restaurants?
Bruh. Those are the invaders.
The largest mass of uncucked whites is in the US, so that is where you would find the soldiers you want.

You are right about this, however I feel like the whites are still dormant or a lot have been brainwashed into believing this system that has been set before them. I don’t truely understand how any white with dignity left can not be Extreme nationalist. Their tricks are so obvious and it’s so clear what the main objective of these Jews are that I can’t understand it. I think when they crack down on guns this will be the final straw for whites. It’s all we have left that can guarantee our resistance.

lmao only a nigger would complain about how shit his burger is in fucking mcdonalds. if you want better, go to a better place.

McDonalds is utter trash

Wendy's is officially Jow Forums approved fast food

Spics don't work any harder than niggers fucking memeflag faggot