Today nigger of europe think they are kangz and shiet again. Say something nice about them

Today nigger of europe think they are kangz and shiet again. Say something nice about them.

>Armed Forces Day, known also as the Feast of the Polish Armed Forces (Polish: Święto Wojska Polskiego), is a national holiday celebrated annually on 15 August in Poland, commemorating the anniversary of the 1920 victory over Soviet Russia at the Battle of Warsaw during the Polish–Soviet War.[1] Armed Forces Day is held in conjunction with the Day of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary, itself a separate public holiday.[2] The event is marked by military parades, equipment reviews, showcases and remembrances by all branches of the Polish Armed Forces across the country. One of the most prominent events of the day is in the capital Warsaw, which hosts a large military parade through the city's center. Originally celebrated during the Second Republic, the holiday was barred by authorities during the communist era beginning in 1947, only to be revived again in 1992.[3]

Attached: 1560842461121.jpg (863x1025, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyarchives.org/index.php/archives/80-russian-wwii-vets-say-wehrmacht-and-waffen-ss-were-the-best-soldiers-in-the-world
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't like Soviets desu

Implying Europe wasn't mostly ruled by Blacks back in the day before the bubonic plague

Based. Fuck commies

Poland held pretty significant territory back then, so maybe you're onto something.

Attached: comment_tvsSn9mpdJEkgaaUd7nJ6kvg3sLFiYC9,w400.jpg (400x265, 34K)

impressive

Attached: 1565818608341.png (1600x1418, 2.41M)

>dontstartwarsandthenlosethem.png

they're still delusional

Attached: 1565825235186.jpg (1928x2360, 1.27M)

Attached: tfw_stroke.png (223x241, 93K)

xexexe

Attached: 1565755711320.jpg (900x627, 144K)

Lol, acting like Germans didn't mow down millions of rusniggers and only lost due to running out of armaments

dailyarchives.org/index.php/archives/80-russian-wwii-vets-say-wehrmacht-and-waffen-ss-were-the-best-soldiers-in-the-world

“The Nazi Germans waged war perfectly. Even when they were encircled, they fought excellently! I know it. I saw it by myself!”

The author of several military and patriotic novels, Vasiljev tells:

“We`ve managed to win the war by chance, absolutely. Evald von Kleist simply decided to stop his tanks for several days just near Moscow. Therefore, the Soviets received some free time in order to transfer the fresh troops, which attacked the Germans very successfully”

Germs had a planned invasion but turned with 2:1 K/D ratio against agragian-communist frozen shithole with rusty tanks
and the best thing they lost

Attached: b8c1173.png (1220x1116, 227K)

You can thank Americans (the biggest communist enablers in the world) for supporting your cause, tovarishch.

If not for USA you wouldn't do anything lmao. Russia + America = Jewish doggies since eternity

Attached: Map_US_Lend_Lease_shipments_to_USSR-WW2.jpg (756x590, 185K)

>As if sovietniggers didn't also have an invasion plan
>As if (((Soviets))) would actually release the true casualty numbers
I bet the true K/D is 5:1 at least.

This so fucking much. Fuck (((Roosevelt))) fuck Eisenhower and fuck the (((Soviet Union)))

11 million on field and 16 million civilians
5 million Germs on field and 3 million civilians
why do losers search for excuses

Without lend-lease from Daddy USA you would be shitting in a Siberian wasteland right now, or you wouldn't exist at all

George Patton was based, but they killed him in (((car crash accident))) according to kikopedia.

Attached: gp.jpg (900x750, 68K)

We would win World War either way

He realized his mistakes, by then it was too late anyway. The damage was already done

LOL. So much delusion. Without the US and Britain, Germany would have destroyed you. You got very lucky. Hitler was overeager. If he had simply waited until the Soviets invaded you would be ashes

Yeah Stalin should have invaded first and we would have won even faster

What is the point of this meme? Guy (the real life one) in the picture looks normal, he's not deformed or something. You would look dumb too if someone captured you mid shout. That's how human face works.

>why do losers search for excuses
i'm not german i'm just saying the truth. burger user is right you can also thank japanese for not opening the siberian front. the best of your people were murdered by (((soviets))) and there's nothing much of valuable left. you should off yourself you alcoholic fuck.

Attached: Parks-hwy-and-Glenn-hwy-audio-tour-01.jpg (1712x1094, 951K)

If Stalin invaded first, then the US and Britain would not have aided you. The invasion would have unified all of Europe behind the Reich and they would have united to stop the cancer of communism

The point is that it’s just some Ivan larping as a Pole. Guy shouting looks totally normal.

Japan made 2 big mistakes: as you said, not attacking the Soviets from the East and instead attacking the US

t. achmed

>The invasion would have unified all of Europe
Reich already occupied France in 1940, rest of Europe was too weak

Attached: 741f465-1.jpg (8582x6999, 2.72M)

Most Europeans look like this. A bunch of failed Chernobyl experiments.

This is my OC. I rewatched LotR recently and the similarity struck me, so i edited the meme circulating here. Also im 100% polish, unfortunately. I wanted to make fun of poles never learning a lesson and warmongering when they are in no position to do so,but worded myself poorly.

Polaczki robaczki znowu machaja szabelkami, a skonczy sie jak zwykle. Troche smieszne jak na narod ktorego glownym zajeciem jest czyszczenie brytolskich kibli.

it makes me wonder if americans had some secret deal with japs from the beginning. that would explain why japanese war criminals, royal family etc were spared.

there's no fucking way japs were this stupid. i'm sure they knew that the best way to deal with usa is get a common border with germany. so why the fuck they didn't attack the soviets?

yeah i think there was some kind of a secret pact between usa and japan.

Japan did in 1939 but soviets kicked their asses
japan was not a land power and would never win

you cannot be more based than this pic

It's like Germs didn't didn't learn from first time and asked for even harder punch
After invasion of France they could easily take whole Europe except USSR but NOOOOO we need the most lebensraum

Attached: db9505c.jpg (8582x6999, 2.43M)

but they weren't fucking retards, they knew that the confrontation with ussr is unavoidable right?

so when germans pleaded and begged for help during the battle of moscow japanese cowards refused to tie the siberian divisions stationing in the far east.

>Although the Wehrmacht's offensive had been stopped, German intelligence estimated that Soviet forces had no more reserves left and thus would be unable to stage a counteroffensive. This estimate proved wrong, as Stalin transferred over 18 divisions, 1,700 tanks, and over 1,500 aircraft from Siberia and the Far East.

if japs attacked them, soviets would be entirerly fucked. moscow would fall or they would be encircled

Attached: 788px-Map_Soviet_1941_Winter_counteroffensive.jpg (788x600, 172K)

Czy lubirz kaptużyci mniha pańe Dawidźe?

Attached: 1116748-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x311, 36K)

Why don’t you show us what “Germany” looked like in 1850

Tylko do memów z papieżem.

Attached: comment_JmWBGJLTCXzG9MuyhhKcxQRgkBoJdkVr.jpg (400x297, 77K)

don't forget
>German intelligence estimated the number of Soviet divisions at the start of the war at 200
turns out it was ~300
>German intelligence estimated the number of Soviet tanks at 12000
turns out it was ~26000

and the best one
>German staffers estimated the lenght of the entire campaign, from beginning to Soviet "surrender", to be about 8 to 12 weeks.

Krauts were retarded to start the war in the first place.

lay down vodka igor. your country was a complete shithole ruled by jews who genocided every good and cultured russian en masse. he actually did you a favor lmao.

>complete shithole, ruled by "jews", who genocided every good and cultured russian en masse
>wins the war against the superior aryan ubermensch germans
hmmm

Americans should have led the parade today because we owe our existence to them.

God bless the USA

I bow down before hamburgers

they're better than spics, nigs, muds and jews.

see: >we owe our existence to them.
fucking lmao what a delusional retarded fuck. american jews allied with bolsheviks and destroyed our national spirit. under germans we would make it out alive like we always did, maybe even stronger.

>inb4 MUH GENOCIDE OF ETHNIC POLES REEE
my family lived in krakow and it was divided into aryan side and jewish side. guess where poles lived? that's right, they lived on the aryan side along with germans

not my fault our great-grandfathers were retarded fucks who clearly couldn't see the bigger picture and enjoyed walking into meatgrinder for jews.
stupid fucks - at least learn from their shitty mistakes janusz

Attached: z18465409IH,Krakow-podczas-okupacji-niemieckiej.jpg (1024x723, 150K)

Thank for the pierogi and beetroot soup

Attached: 2a71e2c7-e549-49be-b4f0-285efbb7d92c_siem-op-f-side.jpg (560x315, 168K)

Those aren't germans...

>muh not germans because they are bad looking
lmao

That's The Netherlands, you idiot.

I was talking about your reaction to ugly Germans.
>T-those cannot be Germans..

Lmao at you Westoids. You cherrypick ugly looking Slavs but when we do the same you start REEEing like negroes.

The Japs thought if they crippled the fleet then we would be unable to fight them in the Pacific. They attacked pearl harbor as our entire navy was stationed there. Still a bad move though.

Are you stupid? The Soviets were going to invade Eastern Europe, they were making troops along the border. Hitler struck first as a preemptive strike.

Massing*

I said they ARE NOT Germans, dyslexic idiot.