Reminder that Sweden would be one of the most powerful nations in Europe today and way less degenerate if we didn't let...

Reminder that Sweden would be one of the most powerful nations in Europe today and way less degenerate if we didn't let a female rule us (Drottning Kristina) which destroyed the empire

Attached: 250px-LocationSwedishEmpire.png (250x208, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ihy0fZNHb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then don’t let woman rule you.

Could be said about almost every country in the world. This century is truly the most pathetic there was. But who knows, maybe there'll be some fun in a few years.

Why you let them rule you in the first place ?

but you're not and your country will be turned into Brazil. It's heartbreaking.

Attached: sweden.gif (280x211, 1.19M)

Not enough manpower to compete with the 19th century conscript armies.

any nation would be one of the most powerful nations in europe today and way less degenerate if it wasnt for this thing called "inconvenience". you retard swede.

TL;DR Swedes run out of Finnish soldiers.

Swedes and all other Germanic and Slavs are inferior to Celts. You guys haven't accomplished shit compared to the British. Also you're a bunch of pacifists who couldn't beat up a drunk hobo to save your life. Pathetic cowards.

Take it back.

Patriarchy rules successful societies.
Not soft heated women.
Do it Sven.

What kind of man lets females rule over them in the first place?

Lmao your """""empire"""" got fucked with your great fucking retard of a king Carl XII and his autistic exploits at Ukraine and Turkey while the shitty half of his kingdom was being raped but lol its the wahman's fault not the faggot """""warrior”""""" king's

English are Germanic and Celts were absolutely crushed by Germanics and Meds.

hearted*

British are Celto-Germanic. Celts on their own don't achieve shit, see Ireland.

No there were not lmao. They aren't even fully conquered to this day. Get btfo nord cuck. Your people are fat, ugly, and stupid.

you're a retard

Germanics on their own don't achieve shit. Neither do meds. Neither does anybody. But celts have always been better. It's ok, you're allowed to be jealous.

vad fan är det för fel på er finnjävlar egentligen

>when low iq american shits up your thread

>can't spell using native language
>mutt calling nords fat ugly and stupid

Attached: lel.gif (480x360, 3.63M)

but you didnt, did you? and now you're not, are you?

Why would I be jealous, I'm 60% Celt according to DNA test, and I'm admitting Celts do fuck all alone. Britons were savages when the ancient Romans discovered us

Yeah well I was on the bus the other day and guess who gets on its Nigel Farage and he had clearly been drinking and stunk of bad ale fags and piss and there were these two old ladies at the front of the bus when Nigel Farage got on the bus and they were speaking but they werent speaking English and Nigel Farage heard them and Nigel Farage got up and started shouting at them and Nigel Farage shouted WE VOTED BREXIT YOURE IN ENGLAND SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH OR FUCK OFF HOME and one of the ladies stood up really calm and looked Nigel Farage in his face and said dear were in wales and were speaking welsh and Nigel Farage went all red and Nigel Farage got off at the next stop and it wasn’t even Nigel Farages stop and thats why bollocks to Brexit okay

Pilled

For believing that celts are better? Germans literally caused the state of israel to be created because of their retarded ambition of an entire world with blond hair and blue eyes. The true retards of all time.

Reminder that the only reason why any nation is fucked is because everyone would rather sit around crying about it then actually doing anything

Ei viddu mage mä sgibbadin mun ruodsin dunnid midä vidduu dää hurri bädee??? :DDDD

Attached: kalle nauraa.jpg (645x598, 26K)

I didn't even mispell anything lol

Some take swedish jokes literally.

We’re all in the same boat here guys.

>Norway
>18 % immigrant and 2nd gen, and rising
mhmmm. it's not like you're not headed the same way

No, but your grammar is completely shit

Turpa kii hurri :DD

Attached: 1447550227715.png (828x626, 36K)

This isn't school you limp wrist faggot. I'm typing shit out on my phone quickly and i dont feel like correcting the typos. You can still read it right? Now get the fuck over it you pathetic small dick nord bitch. I hope your mother and sisters get raped by mohammed and have their heads chopped off

>(Drottning Kristina)
>Christ-ina

>name child after a jewish rabbi
>expect is not to become a christcuck retard
this is on her father more than on her being a woman

Attached: 1561017954343.gif (613x741, 1.56M)

Pretty sure it was because Carolus was an idiot and a warmonger who didn't know when to quit while he was ahead.

Attached: 1560035244722.jpg (4000x3666, 3.98M)

Attached: blackie.png (556x555, 306K)

Attached: 1557209439945.jpg (1497x1935, 698K)

May you drown in guacamole and foreskin

Ebin sprölölöö :D

Attached: chd1odrp.png (2524x972, 3.11M)

Thank God I'm 100% Welsh and not Swedish. The average Welshman can actually win a fist fight.

wtf is it rly that bad??? i feel happy i live in finland now

>swedes

Attached: ruotsimongolit3.jpg (1280x1044, 210K)

Attached: 1509747753777.jpg (563x410, 41K)

yep. Oslo is already 13 % Muslim. It changes fast. you've just started Muslim mass import, giving you a 20 year lag behind

>Swedes :DD

Attached: 11152114-SwedishNewCover.ab94b306.jpg (960x540, 53K)

>when low iq finn shits up your thread

You can't shit up an already shitty thread

But you DID allow a woman to be in charge which means it never was, nor will be, in your nature to be powerful.

We're only at 9%, god bless Stojberg & Co.

Is Denmark suffering the same as well, or do you guys have it under control?

Attached: 59a.jpg (650x632, 83K)

Haha get fucked nigger you're as fucked as south africa

lolno

meh. we had it under control under the previous gov. Leftists won the election, straight up lied about keeping the influx down. interesting times are ahead

not yet, but possible

9%

But as with everywhere else, steadily rising. 20% of infants born in 2016 were non-western immigrants.

You know its bad when literally Finns in Sweden threads attack mutts who attack Sweden.
This is a new all time low mutt.

Ours would be Franz Ferdinand taking a Trip through a city where everyone hates him

And that was in 2017

flusha =DDD

I have literally 100% welsh Ancestry. You fucking retards can't even accept that most Americans are in fact white.

im pretty sure sweden got btfo in the great northern war and thats why it died
simple as

I hate that band

You were kind of degenerate for giving females power in the first place.

King dies having only daughter, assuming King's brother has a son you risk a civil war unless you make the Princess the leader

That's including western immigration. Which isn't at all an issue.

It doesn't matter all US flags are named the muttflag, Deal with it idgaf.

They include Finnish, swedish and Danish people as "immigrant". The number of brown/black people are around 7% or whatever it was.

"muttflag" i.e. eurotrash vocabulary that literally nobody outside of Jow Forums even knows about. Call an american mutt in person and you'd get dropped on your faggot face and kicked in the head.

Imo it's impossible to salvage Sweden without an unprecedented genocide.

>most powerful
>couldn't muster more than 20 thousand troops at any point of its history
>most powerful
>had to resort to stealing fucking doors, windows and floors since their homeland was such a massive shithole
>most powerful
>resorts to imprisoning and dethroning the rightful king because he didn't accept the kraut spawned heresy which allows female priests
fuck off Sven

watch out for your blood pressure my big boned friend

Did i hurt your feelings snowflake? Imagine being this butthurt over Jow Forums banter.

Attached: Buddhurd.gif (360x360, 2.94M)

oh yeah we aint better off. In 100 years Northern Europe will be gone. England = gone. Germany = gone. Sweden = GONE. Danmark = soon to be gone.
I know people say "dont go black pill" but its literally impossible not to do so as we passed the point of no return a decade ago. What it means to be "Danish" have now changed forever and Danes know this. So soon we are going to call ourselves stupid shit like "ethnic Danes" or "white Danes" because just saying you are danish means nothing.

ahahaha you mutts wouldn't do shit outside your screen faggot. Nordic countries have some of the gayest laws on violence on this planet, exemplified by the ASAP Rocky case

We already do. Most Danes refer to themselves as 'ethnic' danes.

most burger mutts are mystery meat. 56% are broadly white and out of those close to 30% are clean Europeans.
>100% welsh
stop larping nigger

>mystery meat.
My vocabulary has been updated, Thank you Preben.

sad

Attached: 1515001773655.png (415x823, 209K)

really? Now that is just fucking sad. Well I hope you are enjoying the ride my fellow "ethnic" Dansker.

You people can't fight, not even to save your lives. It's no secret. That's why Americans are envied and respected globally and nobody even know basic facts about Finland. Because it's an insignificant country. Furthermore, your people are true mutts you fucking round faced mongoloids.

Cope maximum

>Proceeds to lose a war to Jungle monkeys

Attached: 129736248.jpg (1300x1850, 179K)

dude you lost your country while not even being at war

If you faggots think shit isnt going to go down in Scandinavia as soon as the US looses grip and EU falls you are kidding yourselves. Hope you arent of boomer age, otherwise this is going to be a glorious ride.

Attached: 8R376oS.jpg (500x722, 67K)

It was after the war thanks to David (((Schwarz)))
And commie retards.

Whats the point of having the same flag, only difference is sweden with the gay pride colors.

THIS IS ME YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Attached: 20190622_164826.jpg (1761x2640, 1.75M)

it is indeed. But oh well people chose this even though we had plenty of warnings and people standing up and saying it like it is.
Nope heads in the sand and getting fucked up the arse and soon the 0.002% of this world that are Danes will be gone. Not even a little corner of shitty islands with no nature or natural resources could we be allowed.

Anglos have the same problem.

> 1 post by this id

Attached: Ewiges_Kämpfergeschlecht.jpg (988x722, 466K)

You look totally gay though. I can only imagine how many fellatio sessions those duck lips have been through.

Happy now? Jesus fucking christ.

Attached: 20190815_090556.jpg (1921x2640, 1.97M)

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ihy0fZNHb8

Attached: Nadsispördö.png (309x433, 57K)

Lul remember that time the Swedish Empire invaded Poland and razed all but two cities, killed 1/3 of the Polish population and deprived them of all their architecture, art and artifacts, to then have a Swedish king rule them for decades

Attached: based dolph.jpg (1120x1555, 907K)

This ridiculous face won't make anyone happy.