What is your opinion on this man

what is your opinion on this man

Attached: download (11).jpg (759x545, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jQHN1ipLPdY
youtube.com/watch?v=IxjauT3XFek
youtube.com/watch?v=TxQclbn9YGI
youtube.com/watch?v=m9-R8T1SuG4
youtube.com/watch?v=_7U5JVk_y7U
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1TWZ6u0YLk
youtube.com/watch?v=vuEQixrBKCc
youtube.com/watch?v=Pc0ZHsoHAlE
youtube.com/watch?v=uaDFJFP9OtE
youtube.com/watch?v=h9CbA1MCrtk
youtube.com/watch?v=ls8RXqyZDsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kike, wasn't even very funny. i wouldnt even recommend him to a lolbertarian faggot because all he did was complain about politics that were relevant in his time and not now.

yup

the last comedian

He's Irish, and the stuff he complained about is relevant today you fat stupid cut dick smelly hobo...

Smudger was a showoff

him and robin williams got out at a good time, they would be flayed alive today for their comedy routines.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (600x400, 57K)

haha bush and airports amirite fellow 2019ers
he's a less spastic lewis black

>what is your opinion on this man
Not politically correct, but not always right if you wanted an opinion. A comedian. Sadly, we need more anti-politically correct people around. Miss him in that regard, but he was the joker of a ship, not the captain. Same as they all are or were. Respect, really.

You can sherry pick as much as you want, he did make some good points and he's not perfect. After all, it's in your culture to remain willfully ignorant...

youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ

>The Real Owners

Shut it down, Goy.

He would have shit all over the today's democrats.

l think all comedians are boring hacks anyway, i'm going to think even lesser of some middle of the road faggot with "jokes" a decade old. Just because he wasn't afraid to say nigger doesn't mean he's based or funny

too bad they whacked him

>l think all comedians are boring hacks anyway
Lenny Bruce and Andy Kaufman

Black pilled and blue pilled

based prophetic legend

beta feminist

Neo-Liberal faggot hypocrite and multi-millionaire mouthpiece.

what is your opinion on this man
My opinion hasn't changed. He's still dead.

>wasn't even very funny
youtube.com/watch?v=jQHN1ipLPdY

idk he's pretty funny

Masqueraded as "edgy" buy was in fact a dickless leftist, like most boomers.

absolute legend
RIP

don't know them. all l can remember is years ago on rides to school listening to carlin, patton oswalt, dane cook and a bunch of other faggots in my dad's car

Based and redpilled when he was younger. As age got to him he became a grumpy old man, scathing at times, and there was none of the thoughtful clever thought-out-ness that characterized his 70s material

he's nice but check out this badboy

Attached: 7345234123`.jpg (330x330, 36K)

He was Catholic you fucking moron. And he's he greatest comedian who ever lived. He performed stand up for for 40 years and he was a genius.

>Robin williams got out at a good time
dude his life was destroyed by exwife and then he killed himself.

He was always clearly anti-white, even on that clip. Never named or hinted at kikes except for that one occasion on that skit of "Israeli commandos are called freedom fighters and Palistinian commands are called terrorist" and on another one about "I'd rather tongue kills Yassar Arafat rather than Ariel Sharon"
Listen, I used to be super fan but then I realized he was also cucked as everyone else by the system.

kiss*

Damn, he seemed one moment away from naming (((Them)))...

what does anti white means to you?

Aged really really bad.

Hopefully burning in Hell with Stephan Hawking and Christopher Hitchens.

bald

>racism bad
g o b ack to reddit nigger

He was cleary pro feminist, pro niggers, pro gibs and pro immigration. That is anti white to me, especially when racism against whites is "a-okay" in this day and age.

this
that whole clip felt like listening to a fucking Vaush stream.

He was funny in his time.

He was never particularly funny, but when he got old he just said what he felt and gave what were more like sermons than stand up routines.

He was a good man.

I love it when comedians grow old and bitter.
Louis CK will be the next one to turn into an old fucked up man.

He had some good stuff.

Shockingly overrated.
Overrated probably because he was heavily partisan Leftist,
so he is like a saint for some.

Today he would be banned by leftists.
He would not have backed down, in fact his pushback would shame Lefties.
Normal people would be allowed to mercilessly mock them, too.

I thought Alex Jones died?

wrong. he has a piece where he says

>they say jews own everything and blacks get special treatment

youtube.com/watch?v=IxjauT3XFek

Attached: 1565874668610s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

No, he wasn't very funny at when he was younger. He would appear on Ed Sullivan and do this ridiculous hippy dippy weatherman routine. It was bad, it came across bad, and he knew it. Since it was burger tv though it was acceptable. Later he was better.

commit suicide you fucking low IQ retard. not only did you miss the entire point of the joke, you're a waste of breath and should commit suicide. you're too fucking stupid to have an independent thought all your tiny little NPC brain can do is attempt to fit in by parroting what you think will make you accepted by the in group. you are a worthless subhuman. fucking kill yourself retard.

>catholic irish man
>kike

at most you could say he's not white, stop being a sperg

imagine trying this hard to maintain a worthless opinion

t he w hole point was that the words themselves aren't harmful, the whole joke relies on the fact that racists are bad and that he's separating the words from the racists.
take your neoliberal faggotry back to r e ddit you stupid fucking nigger, he was so cucked he called reagan a crypto-fascist
youtube.com/watch?v=TxQclbn9YGI

Dude was redpilled, then became blackpilled, he was based as FUCK, not nessecarily VERY funny, but at times him spilling the truth and exposing clown world made me chuckle

youtube.com/watch?v=m9-R8T1SuG4

youtube.com/watch?v=_7U5JVk_y7U

>babbisp1
>Published on Jan 17, 2016
>This was, admittedly, taken out of context. It's part of George Carlin's 2005 HBO Special, "Life is Worth Losing".
>This clip belongs to HBO.

Yeah, he was ridiculing people who say "jews own everything".

Progressive edgelord who would be considered a right wing extremist today. One of my favorite public speaker.

>complains america is racist
>link me anti-capitalist bits
>redpilled
nigger do you know where you are?

I like some of his stuff but some if it is literally just bland "RELIGION BAD"

Israel vs Palestine
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1TWZ6u0YLk

muh stuff...

*some of it

This is what redditors say now while ignoring what kikes do to rest of the world. Really makes you think doesn't it. He was a redditor before redditors were even born. An ultra giga redditor faggot!

He does name the Jew in "Natural disasters" where he says "they say the Jews own everything and the blacks get special treatment", so there's that.

Pretty much, albeit more interesting and funny.
Of all his work I think his take on language and euphemisms is the most important. He was more of a social commentator than a comedian in the end.
youtube.com/watch?v=vuEQixrBKCc

Press club was the same vibe too, empty bullshit political jargon.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pc0ZHsoHAlE

see

Never kicked Islam or Mohammed. Looser

I liked him. He's pretty funny. Plus he tells the truth

Never kicked Islam or Mohammed. Looser>He would have shit all over the today's democrats.
Not so sure.

>George Carlin say "the white race is on the way out"

youtube.com/watch?v=uaDFJFP9OtE

just search George Carlin islam on google

Never kicked Islam or Mohammed. Looser>He would have shit all over the today's democrats.
Not so sure. >dickless leftist, like most boomers
This

He was a pessimistic optimist.
He saw the myriad problems in society, but still believed in a utopian endgame where everyone just acted with western white male values instead of sticking to their culture.
It's a nice dream, but it's a dream nonetheless.

His career really went downhill after Thomas the Tank Engine

Attached: fc11f44d91c73e1295dc8ecd08f860ba.jpg (638x479, 30K)

severely overrated. normalfags laugh at every other word he says and he barely ever says anything witty. pretty shitty comedian and had the temperament of a 16 year old

He never singled out any religion, they're all equally retarded stories. I guess he expected more from high IQ whites, and could understand the savagery of arabs.
youtube.com/watch?v=h9CbA1MCrtk

jew worshipping faggot. niggerlovers get the rope.

Attached: jesus jewsus merchant.jpg (612x705, 219K)

He went on his religion rants way too often too. He was good in Bill & Ted though.

see he singled out christians all the time

Fellow britbongs, what's your opinions on chubby brown?

Attached: chubby3-LST009819.jpg (618x618, 63K)

Imagine being so intellectually insecure that you hate Hitchens for formulating thought out arguments and verbally destroying any religious zealot, with pure logic and fact.
Now that's blind faith.

Attached: wdggg.jpg (1280x860, 140K)

>Never kicked Islam or Mohammed.

No one mentioned the Muslims back then though because they weren't a factor. Except for the odd plane hijacking around the situation between Israel and Palestine. That was before the huge, largely manufactured, demonization of the Islamic world. It hasn't always been like this. Back then if you'd have asked your average joe what he thought about "muslims" he wouldn't known what you were talking about.

He also said that he had given up on his countrymen.

youtube.com/watch?v=ls8RXqyZDsk

I don't blame him. Smart man.

He's been dead for 13 years, if he were alive today he'd be spot on as usual. He was always talking about "the real owners of this country" and how "THEY OWN YOU".

>9/11 was still fresh on everyone's minds
>we went to fucking war in iraq
>iraq was such a monumental fuck-up normies think it's still relevant to bring up
muslims were absolutely a factor in the mid to late 2000s

Hitchens, America's house limey. From ardent Trotskyist to equally ardent neo-con apologist. Says it all.

they say you die twice. One time when you stop breathing and a second time, a bit later on, when somebody says your name for the last time.

A "politically incorrect", pussybegging cuck.

Brilliant, ahead of his time, well spoken atheist. Funny. Spot on 100% of the time. A loss for civilization. I wish he was still here to hammer on that fucking orange shitbag POTUS.

Bill Burr before he got married.

"they" not being the kikes but just any rich person. he's cucked to the core

He’s based because of his censorship/free speech stuff, if nothing else. He should be the patron saint of chan.

/pol has a wealth of babyfags who try to fit in by larping 1950’s aryan. But free speech is the real reason to be here.

Based. Saw him at Blackpool a few years back and some shitlibs tourists who didn't even know who he was stormed out in disgust at his nigger jokes.

I liked him.

>he's cucked to the core
nah
Jews don't own everything. there's people at the top that are not Jews. They have a disproportionate representation yes but they are not alone. so you're wrong.

That's the trouble with low intellect ideologues. They can't admire the enemy's genius. I doubt Hitchens agreed with Lev's ideology, but he admired his work, his drive, his ambition and so on. Hitchens was not in a box, he had opinions on everything that were his own take, not some sock puppet for higher powers.

Had a big hand in ushering in the white guilt that permeates society today. Fuck him.

I'm talking about before the propaganda machine wnt to work on this whole thing. Check out the newspapers. Back in the 70s, for example, Islam wasn't even on map. It was a problem that the Israelis had. I watched the whole develop more or less out of thin air. From my perspective it was to a large degree manufactured. I'm prone to conspiracy theories though.

His "they" are the rich. clinton trump etc would be part of "them" to him and not mere pawns in their game. he also was an atheist and kept on bashing religion in almost all of his shows. fuck him

God l hope 4+Jow Forums comes back so you /leftypol/ niggers fucking leave

Attached: 21534612621.gif (422x180, 876K)

mad that you lost the argument? cry more bitch ass faggot

Based

Hitchens liked the sound of his own voice. And whether it was employed in the defense of Marxism or pushing mis-directed US foreign policy didn't seem to make a difference to him.