Jeffrey Epstein's former bodyguard scared shitless in interview

nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/jeffrey-epsteins-bodyguard-igor-zinoviev-on-his-old-boss.html

Attached: 44154.jpg (600x400, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgNERIl5U24
followxmexdownxthexrabbitxholeblog.wordpress.com/2019/07/20/jeffery-epstein-was-caught-sharing-an-faa-tail-number-with-a-us-military-reconnaissance-attack-plane-that-was-being-used-for-covert-operations-in-colombia-by-us-state-funded-mercenary-company-dyncorp/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5awiv1/epsteins_helicopter_shared_faa_tail_number_with/
mmamania.com/2019/8/15/20806814/jeffrey-epsteins-bodyguard-one-time-ufc-fighter-igor-zinoviev-drops-allegations-assisted-suicide-mma
archive.fo/12eXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Do you know things about pedos but aren't 'in' the satanic pedo cult?

Time to hide.

>In our conversation in 2015, you described his relationship with teenage girlfriends: “So many time I tried to stop him. I try to tell tell him my opinion about that. He don’t listen to me. That’s the reason why I’m not working for him no more. I make him do that — to let me go.” Do you remember saying that?

It’s not the teenage girls. I never see the teenage girls. I tell you I never see teenage girls.

Plenty of times when I work for him I never see anything unproper or teenage girls around him.

That’s what I say.

>So now you say you only saw him with women? Older than 18? 20?

All what I say he has always been with girlfriends and there was a couple girls — I don’t remember their names. She was 25 and worked for him as assistant. Maybe 25 or 23 — whatever, I don’t know the age.

>Okay. But you definitely told me that last time we talked.

No, no. It’s not that. He working like work-release on other stuff. And I just tell him, you know, he would order his girlfriends around, and I told him, “Calm down.” It’s not just teenage girls.

I never see teenage girls in my life at his house. That’s what it is. That’s a misunderstanding. Completely. That’s because — that’s what I’m saying. Most of the time with reporters they give me that kind of questions. “Who told you I see the teenage girls?” I never see the teenage girls in my life. And they said I was —

Wew lad.

he's russian he knows how these things work

I'm reading this interview, what is the legitimacy of this? Because before I start something out and share it to my peers I wanna make sure it's real. Because this shit is REALLY BIG if true.

damn, I could imagine the sweat while reading that interview. Why would he even give an interview in the first place? He was obviously very uncomfortable doing so.

Idk, how does one verify that a New Yorker interview is legitimate or not, retard?

Good read. I thought the same thing when I heard of his death - “somebody helped him do that”.

That website has a bunch of good articles on Epstein.

I don't know, seems to me he's backtracking on something and making a statement he won't snitch to avoid getting suicided.

But you can't really know. Comes down to the legitimacy of the reporters we have these days and you know most don't got it and any who do seem to get fired.

Motherfucker I'm not from the mainland, you think we have The Jew Work Post around here? I have no idea how your faggots newspapers work. So if you can validate the legitimacy then thanks, if not fuck off and go dilate.

Why isn't this thread active? Wake up and start posting people

It's legitimate. It's the New Yorker and it isn't an opinion piece or manipulated news article.

youtube.com/watch?v=JgNERIl5U24

Nancy Babitch

(((Russian)))

Requires too much reading and analysis for the spoon feeders

So where's the video or are you imagining his body language in your head?

Holy shit

That's creepy as hell. "You're putting yourself in trouble".

I want Epstein to have connections to Podesta, Biden and Comet Ping-Pong.

Make it happen. It' s my wish.

That guys is literally shitting bricks right now

cringe. stop putting all the attention on epstein, he's a front for the mega group and jewish mob.

>Make it happen. It' s my wish.
www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=127438
followxmexdownxthexrabbitxholeblog.wordpress.com/2019/07/20/jeffery-epstein-was-caught-sharing-an-faa-tail-number-with-a-us-military-reconnaissance-attack-plane-that-was-being-used-for-covert-operations-in-colombia-by-us-state-funded-mercenary-company-dyncorp/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5awiv1/epsteins_helicopter_shared_faa_tail_number_with/
We're close at least. He supposedly used a registration occasionally with US military aircraft. The reddit link (yeah, reddit), is two years old.

that whole interview sounds like a scorsese movie.

Checked. The egg anons would dig this info.

That is exactly why we need to keep attention on him

>mfw if that is a legit transcript

Attached: 1527930004811.jpg (621x636, 29K)

I think he was baitposting. Either way, bump.

Poor guy. Gonna get heart attacked here real soon. This fucking journalist just outed him as someone who knows. Literally. Every thing.

He LIVED with Epstein for 6 years???? Fucking honeypot

Why is it so important? Are you worried about the local cops?
Listen, you’re really smart and I’m not going to offer that over the phone right now, okay? You’re really smart. You have no idea. Please!
What do you mean by that?
I can’t explain you. I can’t explain you over the phone any of this.
You said that last time. And we didn’t talk for years. You can tell the world who this guy was. You were with him for a long time. You know what I mean?
[Silence.]
I totally understand that you think he could have had help committing suicide.
First of all, I have to go right now. I have another client.

You obviously didn't read the article.

he's a dead man, journalist too probably

>bodyguard-igor-zinoviev

Epstain worked for the Russian mafia?

sure, and the temple was just a gym, goy

I feel kind of bad for this Russian lunk head. All of this shit is way above his pay grade and he's not smart enough or has enough English to talk his way out of it. He's scared shitless.

Bump worth.

Zinoviev, isn't that a jewish name?

>I’m telling you to give you a chance to remember because we talked about this stuff. I know it’s hard. I don’t know what you mean about “put myself in trouble.”

>Let that go. Seriously. Let that go.

Attached: 1530750843033.png (720x406, 253K)

Unlikely and his face doesn't show any signs of jewishness

>Please note that Zinoviev is not a native English speaker

so how did Epstein communicate with him? in Russian? Hebrew?

I was thinking about the bolshevik jew Zinoviev but turns out he played the name game.

There are ways to communicate after 6 years of knowing someone.

He died this morning from an apparent car accident.

I'm sure they were at least one of his best blackmail customers.

Sage advice in pic related. See ya Jow Forums. It's been fun.

I totally understand that you think he could have had help committing suicide.

First of all, I have to go right now. I have another client.

Still training people?

Yes. But just be careful. I’m not kidding.

What’s your email so I can send you —

Don’t do any kind of that stuff. Just don’t play it. Seriously.

>he totally knows what´s up

Nah, their village is on fire. This is death rattles.

He’s a UFC guy.... he was body slammed unconscious by Shamrock back in the day. You can see footage of him fighting on YT

Checked, and they tried for several years to normalize it for a reason, so they could get off of charges.

Eastern Europe and Russians simply know when to shut up. He fully understands what's going on and not to mess around.

He didn't know 5 years ago

These guys have "do" in their vocabulary.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 7.22.58 AM.png (1172x164, 51K)

I don't inderstand why did he even give this interview.

mmamania.com/2019/8/15/20806814/jeffrey-epsteins-bodyguard-one-time-ufc-fighter-igor-zinoviev-drops-allegations-assisted-suicide-mma

the guy is trembling with fear

Are you sure you want to hear what I am going to think?

Yeah.

Somebody helped him to do that.

You think somebody helped him kill himself?

Yeah.

Okay. Why?

Listen, you know, that’s going a little too deep.

The end is disturbing. He says that local cops would warn Epstein? Sounds like the corruption went deep into local areas too. He tells the interviewer to just leave it all alone and the be careful. This shit was actually scary.

He may at one point thought that america was different.

What he mean by dis?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-15-10-18-10_1565879165828.jpg (1080x1920, 476K)

>Make it happen. It's my wish.

Attached: yumyumbluepill.jpg (814x348, 72K)

God you all are like little babbys
>woah the cops are corrupted?!?!?
>woah dude's scared?!?!?!?
>woah he says the interviewer's gonna get in trouble?!?!??!
duh, you retards

Inderdesting point. Acosta let him off easy because he was supposedly 'intelligence'.

Epstein was not a kingpin, he was a well compensated tool, he was a human trafficker that provided sex slaves to the elite, he was their tool

Exactly; that this hardened killer deems it safe to talk is a sign that their organization is weak

What has weakened it and how do we support the further weakening

Wow that's pretty sketchy

>inb4 he has an unfortunate car accident

>Guy really doesn't want to talk to interviewer because there is a good chance they'll all be suicided.
>Interviewer posts the entire conversation.
Why isn't this shit illegal?

people only read headlines nowadays it's why those little infographic memes in 2016 were so powerful. Then the qtards fucked it up with schizoposting too much text into them

>Speaking to journalists

Now you fucked up.

Attached: UK News 3-1.jpg (620x342, 20K)

If any of the glow in the darks are reading this, that guy and his family need to go into witness protection ASAP.

>why is it legal to expose corrupt elite pedophiles

hes smart enough, he's giving hints that it's intelligence related and way above petty local cops

>Why isn't this shit illegal?
Why would it be? He agreed to 'on the record', just pussied out.

someone keep an eye on the journalist I have a feeling he isn't going to be posting many more stories soon

>Why is it legal to post targetted questions conversations without consent.

all that means is that english is not his first language

This. Cmon you dumb glow niggers do something right for once

I think stress and wanting to talk about it but being too scared to. It's one thing to stay quiet about some drug dealer shit and another about something like this, He says he has a daughter also it must weigh heavily

JFK 2.0.

Attached: PauliePepeWalnuts.png (455x692, 341K)

They'll actually be the ones taking him out.

>without consent
If you read the article dipshit, he had consent, and repeated a prior conversation where he had consent. Other than that, I'm not sure it's illegal, even in your shithole, to ask questions in public. People have the right to remain silent and shit. It was on the record by consent! Even then, illegal shit isn't bound by those laws. He wasn't 'tricked'.

right wingers in America like to pretend they can trust the system and that cops are mostly honest

I asked why it wasn't illegal not stating that it actually was illegal. Reporters are utter scumbags that need culling.

They also like to pretend you can negotiate with lefties
>if we do this one gun control thing you'll stop right?
>yep, promise!

Attached: 1565741719646.jpg (960x498, 34K)

>I asked why it wasn't illegal not stating that it actually was illegal
Lost me, but I'll bump anyways for clarification.

Those who read the transcript just watched another suicide before it actually happened. Poor guy. He's good as dead.

What if he is innocent and we are just schizos?

Holy shit, why isn't this blowing up on here? The guy does everything but admit outright he'll be killed if he talks.

Poor Igor. Five bucks say the reporter never explained what "on the record" means.

They're on the clock, the deep state will give him a month to be forgotten before they shoah him

the interview feels more like an interrogation than an interview. interesting how the interviewer keeps using the guys name throughout as a power play.

Where does he withdraw his consent? It says they spoke on the record. If he didn't want to talk he could have just hung up the phone.

felt same thing. strongly suspect reporter read books and/or took class on interrogation techniques used by detectives

Maybe specifically to walk back what he said previously. Trying to be a good goy, etc.

Clearly someone got to him and this alpha chad got scared enough to completely go back on what he originally said.

>(((Zinoviev)))
Not a good look...

Attached: Zinoviev.png (1703x939, 343K)

I'm not clicking into nymag.
Anyone have an archive of this?

Archive it yourself ya jew

No, you archive it, ass-breath.

archive.fo/12eXc

My dad works at nintendo nigger, I can do whatever I want

Attached: 1565627575817.jpg (788x720, 281K)