What is this?

What is this?

Attached: F800FD9C-82D9-44D8-B2EA-7000FBA06268.jpg (1024x731, 144K)

Bourdain and Epstein both had that Jew troll look.

looks like bourdain and Former God-King Elect Obongo, Ruler of Healthcare sharing a beer at some viet place. i do recall some vague notions some people were posting here and elsewhere when he neck'd himself that there was some sort of pedophile connection. there were a lot of folk that identified him as degenerate and were really playing up his suicide as a moral victory or something- this was also when there was much more genuine pro-Trump sentiment here (and elsewhere)

i do wonder if he actually has something to do with the Current Goings On, but i do not possess the requisite autism or initiative to figure anything out

I'm guess that he was jerking off with a rope around his neck. He wasn't planning on killing himself.

Bubble Butt Barak

look at how the straight man on the right sips and the faggot guzzels on the left

Khazar neanderthals

I don't know why this country loves barry so much, half the high schools and primary schools all have quotes by him in the teacher's room

2 fags contemplating who will be top and bottom during the butt sex later that night.

A pair of fags

Obama setting up Bourdain to be killed so his body could be switched for Epsteins when the time came.

Youre thay new you dont remember? Is there any anons left with more than a year on this site?9

>thay
fucking phoneposter

Clinton, too.
I think it's because they eat pho?

Obama is T H I C C

So does everyone who visits here, strangely enough women here are terrified of drumpf even though he is the only president who has ever attempted to stand up to the most hated country here. My thinking is that all the information they have about American Presidents is the few sound bites that the US gaystream media will media outlets here.

ya, flew to vietnam to somehow set up the hit on camera....bla bla

>So does everyone who visits here
I know, that was the point... There is no reason for you guys to be so enamored.
>women here are terrified of drumpf
I've experienced your (((education))) there, so I'm not terribly surprised

No one really cares, foreigners come here and tell the locals about how great he is and they take their word for it. Tell anyone that blumf initiated a trade war with china and they change their mind very quickly. What didn't you like about the education system here, I'm not disagreeing with you but just curious

It's pretty much rote memorization with critical thinking not emphasized (or outright discouraged if you disagree with the teacher/government approved opinion).
I will admit that my knowledge of your system is about 5 years old and does not apply past high school level, but I would be surprised if it's changed significantly.
Oh, also, the fact that it is required to get tutors for every grade level in order to keep up with what should be learned in the classroom is a scam for the teachers to have side income

obama giving off major gay vibes

I can't believe first lady Michael allowed him to go alone

Michelle Obama has to compete with that ass.

Attached: Michelle Obama Works Out.webm (1280x720, 265K)

I'm not Vietnamese. You are mostly right, rote learning is very popular but it's changing slowly, once you have a class of high level students you can teach however you feel as long as they are speaking. There is one Viet Kieu TA at my very government monitored school, me and him are doing a week of very unpopular opinions of society, culture, politics etc. and some of the topics the students came up with were straight out of Jow Forums. They all can think for themselves and have their own opinions they are passionate about but they are just kept down.

>me and him are doing a week of very unpopular opinions of society
F

You’re not meant to take satire seriously

It's all good as long as the parents are fine with it and I didn't get a single complaint to the principal. As long as their is no vulgarity or sacrilege most people are happy.