DEUTSCHE BANK THE GREAT IS FALLEN IS FALLEN

AND HAS BECOME THE HABITATION OF DEVILS
AND THE HOLD OF EVERY FOUL SPIRIT
AND A HOLD OF EVERY UNCLEAN AND HATEFUL BIRD.
>inb4source

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-yYIwKiY6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is this faggot not banned yet?

I'm afraid.

Why does this it say "Deutsche Bank" when it is a Judenbank?

Attached: Chabadjones.jpg (867x905, 109K)

source?

Attached: chart.png (618x413, 27K)

INSOLVENT
N
S
O
L
V
E
N
T

Attached: 20190815_050357.jpg (1080x231, 80K)

>he thinks it's big news
we know since years user, nothing to worry about

Bank which has underwritten SEVERAL QUADRILLION DOLLARS in derivatives contracts insolvent
>nothing
>apocolyptic
PICK ONE
I
C
K
O
N
E

Nothing is going to happen. It's too big to fail, it will be kept on life support as long as it needs to be

"If it breaks below $6.40, it can go out of business. So, it’s a very serious situation... I think all the markets can have a bounce in a couple of days to the end of July. That’s why DB might hold up, but if it gets below $6.40, the world is in trouble.”
- Charles Nenner 2019

Attached: 20190527_223534.jpg (902x1364, 568K)

Derivatives exposure by the very nature of the contracts involved is measured at many times greater than the actual profit/loss that can occur.
Saying there are billions of dollars of derivatives contracts is like saying you have tens of thousands of dollars worth of quotes for fitting new tyres to a car.

Is the great famine on our doorstep? Are someone going to enter the stage to set things straight?

Attached: 1565651417311.webm (640x480, 2.92M)

Ok shill.
You achshually bought all those tires and have them rotting in the sun outback, and took out loans on them as colkateral.
Now they have rotted and are worth nothing.
Now everyone is at the front gate wanting their money.
The people you owe for the tires, and all the people you borrowed money from on the tires.
And
They
Are
All
Armed.
Do NOT trifle with me.
You have not the intellect.

oy vey goy jews are Deutscher too

"If it breaks $6.40, the downside price target is zero. "
We are
Through
The
Looking
Glass

Should I go to the nearest mall and stock pile food and guns bro?

So we can blame the for Hitler officially?

Attached: chabad.jpg (1024x678, 102K)

“It is a very dangerous situation. I don’t think DB is the only one. They just got caught. I think if you look at the balance sheets very closely of other banks, especially Europe and Italian banks, you will see a lot of troubling signs also. I don’t think it’s only Deutsche Bank. It’s much more..."

Hey, you pipe up like that one more time and see what happens, all you needed to do was be polite and show a modicum of self-restraint, you couldn't even do that - let me ask you a question, you care so much about money? Have you ever been slapped upside your fat fucking melon with a sack of quarters? Tread lightly here, fuckstick, people don't need you coming down here with your penny-ante bullshit trying to be something you're not

>pipe up like that one more time and see what happens

kek, what're you gonna do faggot? quit acting like the warden of Jow Forums like you aren't some mouthbreating neet fingering his asshole at home

You're trying to gloss things over as you exit and leave the poor and middle class holding the bag like you did in '08.
Only a million times worse
I have nothing to lose.
You already took it all.
Come.

Attached: 20190802_041355.jpg (1080x1271, 672K)

How many times did you practice that in the mirror before you came here? I didn't take anything from you, but as well-informed as you claim to be on the stock market, how do I know you aren't just some Gordon Gekko wannabe yuppie piece of shit? I've got a dividend for you, it's called dividing your arm from your torso

Please don't disappoint me with no talent mercs.

shut up faggot

You know what, a great man once said, "If I'm lucky, Mr. Talent will rub his tentacles on my art."

Attached: Screen_shot_2011-10-17_at_8.37.38_PM_400x400.png (400x400, 203K)

There's that bank who gave money to China and now is fucked too. The current banking, economic and financial system is just a scam to funnel money to useless cocaine addicts who contribute nothing to society except leech it.

Eh quotes aren't an obligation to do anything, a derivative is. They may not get executed by counter party and they may be hedged, but it's not a good analogy to a quote for a good or service. And generally they only execute when in favor to the counter party so I wouldn't think that's a positive for the bank. Unless it is hedged, but they would have said that too I would think, give investors confidence ya know?

the man said this calls me a boomer
fuckin kek

Attached: 1540168980343.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

>Derivatives exposure
I saw a graph of DB and had of billions of this derivatives
but I'm too lazy to google what it is

where is that money? who has it?

Money is a filthy tool.
My toolbox is full.
What these people took is my Family and my Country.
The Mechanic is
>in

>where is that money?
Rothsauros.

Wait OP what's the bird angle?

A Family.

Deutsche bank has a notorious problem with pigeons

The Bird represents a Royal Muslim Family.
Seek.

ssssccchhh your making the rest of us smell it ...

Attached: 1518452907211.jpg (480x515, 178K)

>DEUTSCHE BANK THE GREAT IS FALLEN
good

Attached: The big shut.jpg (300x168, 11K)

This is it fellas, the start of the global failure cascade
AAAAAaaa... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (750x814, 106K)

Tell your kike pimp to shit this thing down:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-yYIwKiY6Q

>Dow J

Creepy.

>poo war is breaking out for real now
Just in time, time to sell weapons and ride off this debt.

Hahahahahahah

Attached: DB german bank assets vs liabilities derivatives.png (606x768, 31K)

Money isn't real lmao lol calm down and have sex incels

Are you the gang-stalked HUE?

Hong Kong protestors about to be political POWs
Multiple HK fatalities inbound
>inb4source

At last, it has begun.

Attached: 1550676298.jpg (1000x563, 28K)

this

>"If it breaks $6.40, the downside price target is zero. "

It's getting close. DB better find support soon- this is not a healthy looking chart.

Attached: 2019-08-15 DB - Deutsche Bank .png (1212x641, 36K)

Short the Euro?

HSBC?
The one that's been illegally inflating the value of the yuan?
Yeah, it's all fucked.

>where is the money?
>who has it?
Nowhere, and nobody.
Just negative value digits on a spreadsheet, backed by future labour potential.
A potential which due to the unique way we and millennials are/were raised, will never be met. Exactly according to plan.
Global default is what the globalists think will lead to the global communist revolution they need to create their one world gouvernment.

perfect, this is the thread I'm looking for
we just hit it boys

Attached: Screenshot_20190815_173907.png (1202x337, 43K)

The ravens will starve

Yes.

>currently at $6.52
>$6.40 insolvency

haha oh boy. so now we got this going on, the inverted yield curve, and GE just got called out for being a bigger fraud than Enron. We're heading straight to the bottom. Watching the world burn has never been comfier.

Attached: pepe nuke.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

It will happen when the weather cools

Attached: 1503727184457.jpg (1200x1254, 148K)

The European summer has had maybe 2 weeks of very hot weather.
The Dutch summer is usually warm for a long period, but this year its been very short. Just the heatwave.
August hasn't been warm at all, we're seeing early-middle winter temperatures here and it's been raining the last week as though God turned on the shower.

If the weather is cooling, now would be the kick-off.

Somebody told us Wall Street fell but we were so poor that we couldn’t tell

Reality bump. DB is essentialy every other big bank's (including HSBC) counterparty.

Attached: DeutscheBankDerivatives.jpg (826x611, 188K)

>Just negative value digits on a spreadsheet, backed by future labour potential.
future enslaving, you mean kek
then we need another revolution before to frustrate their plans. Prevention. Now I understand acelerationism

So what of HSBC and it collapsing b/c it loaned to China who is gonna default something something Hong Kong?

any retard can say spookie shit.

A brother will fall
a dark moon will rise
three arrows will intersect.

boom, there you go. Q2.0 give me money

BASED UND IRLMAIERPILLED

Solar minimum early 2020

You're a newfag that prophecy predates the existence of Q