Re: Tarrant letter to Jow Forums

Does anyone have the link to St. Tarrants letter that was posted to Jow Forums? I seemed to have missed it unfortunately.

Say it with me,

Tamatas Al Islam.

Attached: 8D32E223-AB4E-4B6F-921A-196E8C56DD4C.jpg (620x592, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/world/brenton-tarrant-sent-letter-to-supporter-published-on-far-right-site/news-story/197aa686ab4d5a6e695e6d76f8f9e37b
invidio.us/watch?v=sf6_DBqF7UQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222869459/
gizmodo.com/terrorist-who-allegedly-killed-51-people-in-new-zealand-1837230767
foxnews.com/world/new-zealand-mosque-shooter-letter-prison-Jow
timesofisrael.com/christchurch-shooter-sends-hate-filled-letter-from-jail-sparking-outcry/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KILL ALL ISRAELIS

Attached: sloppy-job-mossad.jpg (2224x1697, 602K)

KILL BIBI AND TORTURE YAIR NETANYAHU

Attached: kill-bibi.jpg (575x575, 54K)

TEAR YOSSI COHEN'S KIDS APART LIMB FROM LIMB

Attached: kyc.jpg (542x543, 130K)

Never posted here m8. You must be thinking of that racist cesspool 8ch.

It wasnt originally posted on Jow Forums it was posted on dvach first

It was sent to an user that reached out to him, it wasn't sent to Jow Forums

I'm fairly certain it's fake. His mail is under heavy scrutiny and it's highly suspect that he would mention having to hide stamps from the guards since they would have searched the stamp-containing envelope he received and would read the letter he wrote detailing his concealment of the stamps before allowing it to be sent. Also, it didn't start with Jow Forums.

Attached: fake letter from tarrant.jpg (1250x10000, 1.77M)

It’s not. There wouldn’t be 20 news outlets with quotes from NZ in them, about this letter if it was fake.

I think the russki posting the letter caused someone to lose his job in NZ

theaustralian.com.au/world/brenton-tarrant-sent-letter-to-supporter-published-on-far-right-site/news-story/197aa686ab4d5a6e695e6d76f8f9e37b

>Tarrant had been able to send letters to family from his cell in Auckland’s Paremoremo Prison but opposition MPs called on the Correction Services minister to resign over the Jow Forums letter.

Attached: hahahaha.jpg (960x600, 113K)

>the media said it's real so it's real
Are you forgetting that the Australian media reported his use of the Navy SEALs pasta as if it were a real claim he made?
invidio.us/watch?v=sf6_DBqF7UQ

>theaustralian.com.au/world/brenton-tarrant-sent-letter-to-supporter-published-on-far-right-site/news-story/197aa686ab4d5a6e695e6d76f8f9e37b
>This is a subscriber only article

Would you please give me a link?

This is the original thread where the letter was posted by Russianon on Jow Forums

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222869459/

wtf I can read it freely without subscription

Jesus Christ these media faggots are dumb as shit.

Attached: 1528679730025.jpg (775x842, 84K)

I took a screenshot since the archive didn't work on that page.

Attached: 1.png (802x1890, 186K)

Right. He actually said it. Just like the letter. It’s the media reporting ON WHAT THE NEW ZELAND PRISON SAID. Please work on your reading comprehension.
gizmodo.com/terrorist-who-allegedly-killed-51-people-in-new-zealand-1837230767
foxnews.com/world/new-zealand-mosque-shooter-letter-prison-Jow Forums

Thanks friendo. I found some other articles on it too, guess the NZ gov't really is owning it.

Attached: contemporary semaphore flag system.png (1728x240, 11K)

I meant a link to dvach

NZ should get its shit together, but apparently they are so weak that they are invaded by foreigners, bullied by maoris in giving them whatever gibsmedats they claim and electing an ugly female globalist as PM.

>on the dark website Jow Forums
>dark website
>dark
kek fucking mediafags are clueless

He visited like half of the globe. He was a traveler.

The fucking minister of prisons should resign over this? Like how the fuck is it his fault?

Use an extension like Bypass Paywalls (works on the Oz website)

don't reply to it, those are automated responses by shillbots, you can find them as first replies in pretty much every thread with keywords as "tarrant" or "christchurch".

who cares?
I would laugh my ass off if I was tarrant and knew that I caused that asshole to lose his job, especially now that they are preventing him from exchanging mail with anybody.

>not using the dark theme
media confirmed for less of a newfag than you

Attached: dark website.png (1600x900, 83K)

I'll check it out, thanks.

Attached: 1553620516002.png (874x664, 42K)

hahahah look at these kikes!

timesofisrael.com/christchurch-shooter-sends-hate-filled-letter-from-jail-sparking-outcry/
>Christchurch shooter sends hate-filled letter from jail
>New Zealand officials apologize over incident, suspend prison mail privileges for Brenton Tarrant
>PRIVILEGES

Of course every other prisoner has a right to mail, while for le evil white supremacist that's a privilege to be quickly be stripped of.
The audacity of these yids.

Attached: jew_smashing.jpg (708x515, 34K)

There wasn’t a single drop of hate in that letter.

kikes spout lies like you and I breath air