"Dad, today in school they taught us about global warming... from now on we're only using biodegradable plastic...

>"Dad, today in school they taught us about global warming... from now on we're only using biodegradable plastic, we're putting recyclables in their respective recycling bin, we are reusing all of our materials and reducing our global carbon footprint. Say goodbye to our car, from now on we're walking up to every destination and no more showers longer than 2 minutes, no no, water is scarce nowadays, and hot water? Don't even think about it. We need to adopt a vegan diet, do you have any idea of how many greenhouse gases are produced by cows? Don't worry, scientists are working on making burger patties out of bugs, it's a sacrifice and we will have to adapt... Why why is that lightbulb on? It's only 8 pm. Hurry up, after this we will plant 7 trees."

What to do?

Attached: 1565294111134m.jpg (819x1024, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d4jmALp-mYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

slap the cunt in the face and send her to the kitchen

"Alright sweetie. As long as you stay away from niggers".

Okay honey let's calculate our ecological footprint and then calculate the factory down the street. You will see how meaningless our attempting to do anything would be in comparison to a factory. Dont ever listen to your "teachers" about anything.

Nice pic of Epsteins HAPA baby slaves.

Attached: 4317ca1f54bd4ea9f410012ff579b3918638f343fad6202bba256d3df39f7995.png (1200x648, 39K)

Why are my kids chinks?

>>"Dad, today in school they taught us about global warming... from now on we're only using biodegradable plastic, we're putting recyclables in their respective recycling bin, we are reusing all of our materials and reducing our global carbon footprint. Say goodbye to our car, from now on we're walking up to every destination and no more showers longer than 2 minutes, no no, water is scarce nowadays, and hot water? Don't even think about it. We need to adopt a vegan diet, do you have any idea of how many greenhouse gases are produced by cows? Don't worry, scientists are working on making burger patties out of bugs, it's a sacrifice and we will have to adapt... Why why is that lightbulb on? It's only 8 pm. Hurry up, after this we will plant 7 trees."
This shit is conitioning the mind with fear. They are programming a fear circuit in their minds which makes them hate life. Ask why are they targeting kids at every grade level in almost every class? Its a fucking mind virus- conditioned fear, which makes you easier to control.

imagine not homeschooling your kids in the current year

Don't worry user, mandatory LGBTQ history class will make them feel queer and happy again!

>he thinks this is a joke

Time to refund you.

I would ask those kids where their real dad is because I would never have little mutts like them

>daughter
>telling me to do anything
Nice fantasy, user.
This followed by homeschooling

>Learn global warming in school.
>Go to public library, learn to twerk with trannies and drag queens
Total weimar.

Spank her and send her to her room while I go take a 30 minute shower

Implying I would ever have kids. EVER

"Go play with your pokemon and stuff"

Sweetie, we're placing you in private school.

Ask them if you should throw away their Nintendo Switch too and they will quickly come around.

>Dont ever listen to your "teachers" about anything.
>Jow Forums's parenting skills

big yikes

Attached: 1342397108384.gif (291x352, 1.72M)

How about you recycle my semen?

Attached: 5 liters of nasty ape semen.jpg (463x792, 106K)

Not everyone has the resources to do that.

No refunds faggot.

Might want to fetch a pail of water dear. Also, no internet. No phones. No games. You can go plant trees at the back. Go save the world honey. While you do that, I'll be enjoying myself.

>listening to radio
>they have a segment with 9 year olds talking about global warming
Not indoctrinated at all

Teachers are inherently stupid. Sure they can teach but that's about it.

Fuck you, I'll never shop in McChildslaves again!

Recycling doesn’t stop air pollution

Listen to your daughter, also kill yourself for littering and not picking up your trash you sound like a nigger-tier degenerate.

When presented with the facts that Jow Forums's actions will have consequences for his unborn children, Jow Forums scoffs and says "jewish oil lobbies don't exist because I don't forsee them by next winter."

Attached: pd84ay7wic631.png (960x720, 774K)

>i wish you were never born

Attached: GW_ep36_domestic_violence.png (1280x720, 999K)

>tfw you remember the global warming propaganda from the elementary school
>tfw you remember being praised to high heavens and receiving highest grades for memorizing wikipedia articles

>we're only using biodegradable plastic, we're putting recyclables in their respective recycling bin
what's wrong with this part?

>not charging the recycling company for the plastic

Attached: 1547239437526.png (960x960, 331K)

>"listen here u little shit, american plastic doesn't even go in the oceans. if you want to do something about the environment, run for president and nuke africa and china"
>"but of course we can go plant trees later"

Attached: saw0218Adva32_d.png (1229x885, 31K)

>Letting kids and women have a say about the management of the house or anything at all
I hope you people don't do this

Attached: 00000000008765.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Slap this bitch for calling me dad instead of daddy

she cute but that hairstyle is awful, also teachers are retards and that is a huge problem

So there's doubt climate change is real? You base either side of the argument on other peoples data, and just take their word for it, because my confirmation bias. What if the answer to Drake equation is 99% off intelligent life is just too fucking stupid and underestimate how sensitive the ecosystem is. Defer to smarter people with equipment. I just can't see how the effort of a global conspiracy would pay off through a carbon tax. They own everything anyway. Also it's in big oils interest to stay relevant, seeing as how it controls everything. I'm not sold on either side because it's illogical to be.

When will they learn?

Beat her.

Laugh, pat on head, and continue to disregard children's opinions.

Attached: dogesmall.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Force child to study the chemistry and physics of oil extraction, purification, refinement, and seperation of byproducts. Continue into the production of plastics and pharmaceuticals, then branch into the history of the oil cartels. If at any point the child fails to provide sufficient evidence, ask them why they are a weak follower

Recycling is a scam; only glass and certain metals are easily recyclable, they have been shipping all the plastics to asia for dumping

Attached: 07a.jpg (533x800, 90K)

A carbon tax is the prime example of banker bullshit, they want to be paid to move numbers around on paper without providing any significant good or service.

This is a good thing
Encourage it
You don’t want to be flooded do you?

Honestly this is where the Right gets fucked. We allow the Left to monopolize the idea of "Caring" about the planet and environment. This is so pervasive that as someone who doesn't believe in man made climate change, but who understands the devastating impact of plastics and tainted food supplies etc.. even I fall into the trap that assumes lefties are the only ones who give a shit about the planet and nature. It's not true. You don't have to be retarded and drive a leaf or recycle your urine or whatever, but not wanting to destroy the earth is not a gay leftist agenda. It is possible to be a conservative and not want to obliterate the Earth.

I will adapt to circumstances because of willpower these kids won't. This is why their protests are vain.

>not making hapa amok drones with your chonk horse

screech loudly
leap across room
rape face

sure sweetie give me back your mobile phone,your tablet, it contains lithium and lithium mining is destroying enviroment, if you want to be enviromentally friendly you will have to sacrifice a thing or two

also sweetie we are not using our car anymore, gas cars have emisions and electric cars use lithium again, you will have to go to the grocery store all yourself every day

good luck

them niggers are coming for your New York אחים they are the white man's new greatest ally . . .

I Recycle because homeless people pick it up and get some cash out of it

youtube.com/watch?v=d4jmALp-mYg

>unironically defeatist
>giving up isn't an argument
>not helping your daughter commit eco-terrorism
Yikes, boomer

Recycling is fine, but any nonsense about reducing carbon foot print is Chinese Ruskie propaganda trying to get westerners to voluntarily implement environmental austerity.

>big yikes from lefy/pol with no kids cuz too many peepohl

>muh yikes
>muh eco terrorism
Dilate

Attached: 1554989815596.jpg (635x483, 57K)

Okay kids , lets start with all your toys. In the recycling bucket with them all.
I'll get you a nice piece of wood for your next birthday.

You can do all that honey but first go make daddy a sandwich.

>dad
>mutts
I’m not your dad you insects, now get the fuck away from me before I curb stomp you

Underrated

You're a pedophile and a terrorist, just kill yourself

You suck at trolling but have good taste in cunny

>cracks monster
>puts on ac/dc
>starts lawnmower
Whatever sweetie

Attached: 1531463139156.jpg (1343x1159, 1.74M)

I Will Murder, and Rape my own Child. Its a sacrifice but il have to adapt.

Attached: 1564605733808.png (600x930, 573K)

Hello Epstein.... Oh wait .

Wrong. The people that don't just have garbage priorities.

Change lifestyles you coward--your kids are more important than your mortgage and lame ass new car.

>believing the establishment's fearmongering and following their prescribed actions is ecoterrorism! That sounds really cool and trendy, and is definitely not a completely ineffectual waste of time and energy
How do you idiots claim to be the"resistance" when you are literally the brainless footsoldiers blindly doing what the elites tell you?

Netflix is a mouthpiece for the DNC. They were priming the "resistance" mantra almost immediately after Hillary lost.

Normies consume media with little to no question and believe there aren't any side effects...

little faggot go home

Sounds good to me because I’m not a fat lazy self destructive child who can’t adapt to changing times like you mongoloids. One constant of the pathetic human society is the consistent resistance to change. You’re a sad dinosaur mentally past your time. Good bye

Youre a race traitor if you dont

Attached: 1565840159082.png (446x435, 79K)

>not homeschooling / hiring tutors

Thats where it all went wrong

>ok now read this sweetheart

Attached: christchurch-shooter-manifesto-1.jpg (500x606, 59K)

Youre making your own clothes from now on. It will save the environment. Also walk to school.

*grab both shoulders*
*stare directly into her eyes*
“It's time I tell you about the Jews”.

Sweetie, throw a book at your teacher's face.

Most female teachers in highschools have a lower IQ than the ACT students meaning you shouldnt be listening to them at all.

My sister is a teacher, bless her soul but she's an utter moron when it comes to global affairs.
That and one of her coworkers is a flat earther, which teaches kids..

Applaud her for her Ecofascist views and move out to the now-warming Alaska to start a Eurasian Ethnocommune

wtf I love communists now

>You ain't seen nuthin yet
>Proceed to Linkola-pill them

Put them on adoption asap

>we're putting recyclables in their respective recycling bin,
one of these things is not like the other
one of these things doesn't belong

My son came home from 7th grad science with this shit and wanted to have a serious talk with the whole family about warming and recycling and fossil fuels, etc. I went outside and turned off the main breaker of house. They didn’t last five hours.

"Get a job, get your own place, and pay for your own stuff and then you'll get to dictate what is and isn't."

I would do what we, in the pickup community like to call... "the claw"

that's where you put peanut butter on your dick and the little girls eat it

Attached: ty0icj5.jpg (540x815, 43K)

>"We're not doing any of that. You'll understand when you're older."

Attached: 1528673328289s.jpg (250x229, 8K)

a week of cold showers will change any kids mind about this shit.

Tell them (((recycling))) is just a fancy way of saying dumping our garbage in poor countries, so that Jews can make a quick buck.

Hug her while a tear comes to my eye knowing I taught her all that.

Attached: t64orv1q5zy01.jpg (500x648, 105K)

>biodegradable
>plastic
Enjoy your 5-25 years of still-poisonous microplastics before that happens, you dumb little rarts. No plastics, hands down.

off yourself for putting your chilren in to re-eduacation camps willingly.