Enough is enough

I'm tired of seeing evil working in the open and without consequence. When will we rise up?

Attached: epstein.jpg (660x371, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R6-gUqNPi4I
youtu.be/ldkw62WkaBU
youtu.be/ZgoLu1zuCb4
youtu.be/C5iYJqxRJPY
youtu.be/pNCQeQuV6O0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody ever will. youre all a bunch of cucks.

Rise up yourself. Stop being a faggot and waiting for someone else to do it.

Congratulations. The inevitable red flag laws will have your guns confiscated for creating this thread.

Normies will never rise up until a collapse that makes The Great Depression look like a joke happens, which will make their every day lives so harsh they have no choice but to find someone to blame. Normies only care about how comfortable their daily lives are. They'll never betray authority otherwise.

Hitler could not have risen to power without The Great Depression happening at the same time.

never. literally nobody cares about this shit dude. i talked with a dude yesterday who confused harvey weinstein with epstein.

nobody fucking cares man.

GAMERS

>When will we rise up?
You know, brenton tarrant asked a similar question repeatedly to himself before making his decision to do what he did.
What's the thing you gotta do OP, are you working towards it?

Nothing will happen until millions make a unified armed (and peaceful of course) march on DC.

Jow Forums is always talking about the civil war, I'm just wondering if they will ever actually do it.

Attached: revolt.jpg (1000x652, 195K)

That's not your job!!! Idiot!!!
You have to have an investigation, then you have have a warrant, then you have to have an arrest, then you have to have perp in max security jail, then you have to have guards fall asleep, then you have to have cameras offline then you have to have a body double, then you have to...wwwaaaaiiitttt...

I got lost there somewhere...

What were we talking about?

Don’t needs guns to be a mass killer

Epstein introductory videos, for normies and newfrens:

youtu.be/R6-gUqNPi4I - “OPUS 167 Mossad Epstein Connection” - Video by Steve Pieczenik (5 mins), an American Jew Patriot who worked for the CIA, good introduction for the normies.
A good introduction on why Israel is USA’s greatest enemy, which Steve openly says it is out in the open.

youtu.be/ldkw62WkaBU - “Jeffrey Epstein Deep Dive- The Mossad, Fraud and His Creepy Temple” - Video by Truth Factory (15 mins), a nice introduction to the Maxwells and the connections between Mossad and Epstein, and goes into DynCorp and its involvement in human trafficking.

youtu.be/ZgoLu1zuCb4 - “My Jeffrey Epstein Conspiracy Theory. Who Done It?” - Video by Kim Iversen (30 mins), it doesn’t get more normie than this. She does a great job at introducing the issue to the more normiesphere.

youtu.be/C5iYJqxRJPY - “Jeffrey Epstein and Mad Scientists” - Video by Amazing Poly (40 mins), goes into Epstein’s investments into science and into the Maxwell’s and Robert Maxwell’s domination of information in his time
Amazing Polly video tracks down and documents all the medical research Epstein was funding..where did he get so much money and why did all of it go to Jews in the very very strange research disciplines.
WELL worth the listen. She's also made a few other epic digs and IMHO very under watched. Saw it posted here and grudgingly gave my 38 minutes only to "holy fucking shit" by the end of it.

youtu.be/pNCQeQuV6O0 - “Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Shares Story Of Alleged Rape For 1st Time | TODAY” - Video by TODAY (10 mins), Jennifer Araoz shares with Savannah Guthrie her chilling account of alleged sexual assault by billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, which she says happened when she was in high school. Araoz is not part of the Southern District of New York’s case against Epstein.

Antifa are nazis, nazis die aug17

It is alchemy, to create perfection you have to break down the materials first before you build it.

Obviously another shill thread with vague commentary intended to lead anons to voluntarily express violent fantasies.

Attached: 1554509380999.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

Oh God. It would be so funny if it weren't true.

Com on guys we live in a society gang welders rise up

Attached: 9C6BE4BC-495F-4740-9109-178F7D0D7446.jpg (810x1024, 94K)

Agreed. Stupid post. Don't fall for this crap anons. 4chainz must be peaceful.

we already have dipshit, millions of silent warriors waiting to kick you to death when you fall

this army isn't going anywhere

I hate to say it and I really don't want to live to see it but at some point mass shootings will become a daily event which very well may lead to a gun grab. I hate his cruel earth.

Attached: 1412919552486s.jpg (214x250, 7K)